The Doll House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started the engine and we drove back to the beach house, with my very naked wife beside me.

We arrived at the house about 30 minutes later. I parked the car up in front and got out. So did Molly, still very naked. It was late and most people were asleep. She moved towards me and said, "Would you like some now?"

I said, "Yes."

She dropped to her knees, opened my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down. Out sprang my erect cock. She grabbed the cock and started to slide it down her neck.

I let her work on me for awhile, stood her up, moved her over to the car and bent her over the hood.

She spread her legs and pushed her ass back towards me. I moved behind her, positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy and pushed in. I moved inside her easily, she was still wet.

I could feel her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock as I slid in and out. I pulled my shirt up over my head and now stood behind her naked, as she, with my pants down at my ankles.

The cool of the summer night, being out under the stars made it that more exciting.

I could feel the excitement build in me and then I knew I was ready to cum.

I pushed against her hard, thrusting against her ass, trying to force her into the metal of the car, as she pushed back. I came, and I came hard.

I stood behind her, still inside of her, enjoying my orgasm, holding her so that she could not move.

Finally I moved back and let my cock spring free of her pussy. I stepped out of my pants. Gathered them up.

We walked up the stairs to the beach house, arm in arm, naked under the stars.

We made our way to our bedroom and fell into the bed. I pulled her into my arms and held her tight. We fell asleep in each others arms, naked, on top of the covers. Exhausted and satisfied.

12