The Dom and the Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
727 Followers

She began to remember how he had controlled the girl tonight, how it looked as he pushed and pulled her head up and down as she had his cock in her mouth. Without realizing it, she began to masturbate in earnest. She came just as she remembered the look on his face when he came in the girl's mouth.

Shocked at herself, she roughly turned over as though to deny she even had an orgasm. It was a long time before she fell asleep that night and when she awoke the next morning, she was still tired but strangely eager to begin the day, perhaps to wrap herself in her work and forget last night's events.

She got up and took a shower. Normally she would have masturbated in the shower with her trusty shower massage. But she denied herself that pleasure this morning in penance for her orgasm last night. After her shower she picked out her clothes for the day, a conservative skirt suit with some lacy under things. She wasn't sure why she picked that panty and bra set out, she normally only wore them when she went out on a date. Then she rushed off to teach her first class of the day.

Charles woke to the feel of a mouth on his cock. Good, he thought. She really has potential. The last sub he tried out overslept and despite being disciplined, could never learn to wake up before him. Once he had cum in her mouth, he got off the bed and motioned her to follow him. Before getting into the shower, he removed her collar. That would not be necessary nor possible when he put her permanent collar on. Then he took a shower, using her to wash his back before allowing her to wash herself.

After the shower, he had a hearty breakfast that she prepared under his direction. He allowed her to eat the leftovers before having her clean up the kitchen. While she was doing that, he went out to unpack some of the supplies he needed for her first pony training session. This time he would only work with her a little bit to see how well she responded to the training.

He returned to the house and hooked a leash on to her collar, but before he walked her outside, he placed moccasins on her feet. He always took good care of his property. Then he walked her outside to the stables. He had deliberately picked this house for its secluded nature. Eventually he expected to have pony girls wandering nude in the field and didn't want any problems. She seemed to accept her nudity outside and followed docilely. He tied her to a hitching post and went to get the tack he'd unpacked earlier. She stood quietly as he placed a training halter on her. He then led her to the practice ring where he proceeded to instruct her in the basic gaits. He worked her for an hour before deciding that she had had enough for now. She was a born pony girl; she obviously loved to run and was very trainable. He looked forward to the day when he hooked her to a racing sulky.

After the session, he washed her down and put her in a stall with some granola and water. Then he went to get his lunch and take a quick shower before his 2 pm appointment. He was supremely confident that Laura would come. If not, nothing lost. But he thought he had her figured out.

When lunch rolled around, Laura found herself wondering again about Charles. She knew that information about him would be a key ingredient in her paper. But she was reluctant to obey his command to be there at 2. She thought that she would run into him again at the club. But she knew in her heart that if she missed today's appointment, that he would never speak to her again. It was so frustrating. Undecided as to what to do, she went to her office and began grading papers. But she had a hard time concentrating.

Finally at 1:30 she gave up and decided to go to the interview. She pulled out her phone and got the directions. Looking them over she realized she had very little time to get there. So she grabbed her recorder and rushed out to her car. She had a little problem finding his house. It was set back away from the road behind a screen of trees and bushes. But she did find it and arrived with just a minute to spare. She sensed that he would not be happy if she was late. She wasn't quite sure why that bothered her. But she figured it was because she really needed him to open up and let her really understand how he thought.

As she approached the door she noted what looked like a stable off to the side with a practice ring beside it. She figured he was a horseman and thought no more about it, figuring it was just another aspect of his need to control. She rang the door bell precisely at 2. He immediately opened the door for her and said "Ah my dear. Right on time. That is very good. I do not tolerate people who are not punctual." He turned and walked into the house, obviously expecting her to follow.

He led her into the living room. Like the girl from last night, she peered around as she walked and was impressed with what she saw. As he sat down, the girl from last night came scurrying over and knelt at his feet. She was nude except for a collar around her neck. Laura had seen this type of thing before in her research and so, wasn't shocked. He pointed to a chair and she sat down, getting her recorder out. She looked at him, inquiring as to whether it would be all right to record this session. He nodded his head but didn't say anything.

She resumed her questions from last night. After an hour, he said "You know, you will never really understand this life unless you experience it."

Laura understood the implied challenge and said "Perhaps I should have you submit to me. That way I could experience domination."

He just laughed and looked at her amusingly as though to say "How could you even think of me submitting to anyone?" She just looked at him and then, blushing, looked away.

"Have you ever submitted to a man, Laura?"

"No! I could never do that!"

"How about to a woman?"

"No!"

"How do you know until you've tried? How do you know if you would like it? Besides, if you don't experience the lifestyle, your article will be just a shallow reflection of the richness of the BDSM lifestyle. You do want your article to be good, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do. But you don't need to experience something to study it."

"Only if you want to be the best." Seeing the look in her eyes when he said that, he knew he had her. The hook was in the mouth, now to set it. "I have a friend, John, who is a specialist in aboriginal life. He lived with them, as one of them, for a year. His article not only was published in a referred journal, he revised it and it made the best seller list."

"You don't mean John Krull? He's my idol! His work is what got me interested in doing this research. His insights into their world and lives was riveting."

"Well, now you know how he attained his insights."

"I could never. I mean, how could I do that? Oh, I don't know. Perhaps you could introduce me to someone I could dominate."

Smiling, he said "First, I don't know any submissives that you could dominate. I would lend you this one, but I am still evaluating her. Besides, I don't think you have it in you to be a Dominant. It takes a special type of person."

"Why do you say I could not dominate someone? I can be pretty forceful when I want to be. Besides, I was thinking of a man. I could never dominate another woman."

"Your answer just confirms what I said. A Dom is always a Dom, not just at times. Besides, being forceful is not being Dominant. It is crude and a true Dom would never stoop to that. Domination is more mental than physical."

As she considered his words, he asked "Have you ever been with a woman?"

"I don't see how that has any bearing on our discussion. Besides, I am the one asking questions."

Once again, he just looked at her until she turned her head away. Finally she relented and said "Once in college. It was just one night."

"Very good. You must be open with me if you expect me to be open with you. Now, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Sir."

She looked at him in confusion. Then said, "Yes, sir."

"Very good. Why did you stop being with women?"

"I was drunk that night and had just broken up with my boyfriend that same day. But we got back together the next day. So I just never did it again."

"Would you like to try it again?"

"Perhaps."

"Yes or no."

"Yes."

Sensing him looking at her expectantly, she realized what he wanted so she said "Yes, sir, I would like to try it again."

"What did you enjoy about the experience?"

"The feel of a woman's body. The feel of her mouth on my pussy. A woman knows best what another woman likes."

"sub, you will go pleasure the good doctor."

The sub immediately moved over to her but Laura said "I couldn't. This is not right. Oh." She said that as the sub reached up under her dress to caress her pussy. Laura found herself raising her ass off the chair as the sub began pulling her panties down. Then she looked on numbly as her panties were slid down her long legs and over her feet. The sub then pulled her dress up and parted her legs. Before Laura could react, she was overtaken by the feel of a tongue on her clit. Then she was lost in the sensations.

It was just like that night all over again, except this time her mind was not dulled by alcohol. The feel of a tongue as it parted her nether lips and drank in her dew was incredible. She grabbed the sub's head and pulled it even closer. Her head went back and her mouth opened to let out a moan of intense pleasure. This was followed by another low moan that gradually became a scream as she came all over the sub's face. The sub continued to lick and suck, causing her to have small orgasms until finally Laura was exhausted. Then, as the waves of the orgasm finished washing over her, she became aware that he was sitting there looking at her.

Embarrassed, she pushed the sub's head away and tried vainly to pull her skirt down to cover her drenched pussy. But it was too hard for her in her depleted state. So she gave up and just sat there, her pussy exposed to his view until she'd recovered enough to pull her skirt down some more.

"I see you don't trim your pussy. That is too bad. I prefer a woman's pussy nude or at least trimmed."

"Why does it make a difference? I am not one of your subs."

He just smiled and said "I believe this interview is at an end. Come back tomorrow at the same time. Show her the door, sub. Oh, and tonight, I want you to look up the difference between a slave and sub. I keep slaves, not subs." With that, he got up and left the room.

Laura left his house, her mind a confused mess. His revelation about John Krull really got to her. She couldn't believe Charles actually knew him. When she set out to write her article, she hoped it would be as successful as his book. That book and the article that spawned it were the gold standard of work that crossed the line between academic literature and popular reading. She had forgotten that Krull had spent a year with the aborigines so he could really understand his subject.

She thought about her situation. After meeting Charles, she knew she just did not have what it takes to be a Dom. But the idea of submitting to someone was repugnant. Still, she wanted to succeed so badly she could taste it. Perhaps she could sample parts of the lifestyle, and not really submit.

She spent a restless night, tossing and turning for much of the night. The whole concept of submitting to a man, to anyone, was so foreign to her. She had always been on top of the game. Then there was Charles. She knew instinctively that it would be dangerous to submit to him. On the other hand, she also sensed that he could be trusted to live up to whatever agreement they entered into. She was less sure with other Doms.

Then, about 2 in the morning, she remembered what he'd told her to do. So she grabbed her iPad and googled "slave" and "sub." She found that a sub could place limits on how they were treated. They had safe words. A slave had no limits and no safe words. It was strange, in all the time she'd researched the BDSM world, she'd never heard the difference. This realization brought home to her how little she really knew about that world. All she knew about it from was an academic perspective. She did not know it in her soul. For that she would need to experience it.

The morning found her disheveled and still tired. She made some strong coffee and took a hot shower before eating breakfast. Finally, fortified with food and caffeine, she made her way to the university. She taught her morning class on automatic pilot. Her mind still swirled from conflicting emotions. She wanted to be successful but she did not want to submit.

Charles, on the other hand, had spent a peaceful night. He was very satisfied by the day's events. His new sub had great potential and he had made an appointment with an understanding doctor for the next morning to examine her. But the real excitement came from hooking Laura. If she came back today, then he knew she had swallowed the hook and would be his. He loved a challenge. He knew that he would have to play her carefully lest he scare her away. But if he played her right, she would be his. Her hair was even the same color as his new sub. Perhaps they would be a matched team of pony girls?

Once again he woke to the feel of a mouth on his cock. Such a pleasant way to wake up. After feeding his sub a little protein, he got out of bed to take care of the morning routine. The doctor's appointment was at 11, so he had time for a pony training session. Like the day before, it had gone smoothly. This sub was such a natural that she only had to be shown a gait once to have it down pat. He would probably put her through a session again this afternoon so Laura could watch. It should be interesting to watch Laura's expressions and body language.

The physical examination went well and they discussed her upcoming slavery on the way home. It was agreed that he would draft a contract for her to sign later today. She seemed very relieved to be found acceptable by him. He was pleased to have found such a suitable slave so quickly. Sometimes it can take quite a while. Many offer but few are acceptable. To celebrate, he stopped and took her to lunch at a very nice restaurant. It would be the last time she ever ate at a restaurant again, so he wanted it to be pleasant. He planned on turning her into a pony girl right away and he never took his livestock out in public, at least not in the vanilla world.

Laura, on the other hand, could barely eat. She was so nervous and distracted that she just could not focus. She looked over her calendar for the coming week and suddenly realized she was supposed to fly out early the next morning to attend a conference. She'd been so unsettled by recent events she'd completely forgotten! Mulling over the situation, she decided this was a good thing. This whole thing with Charles was moving way too fast and was so unsettling to her. This would give her some breathing room and she could put things into perspective. This realization calmed her mind and she was more relaxed as she gathered her stuff up in preparation for her meeting with Charles.

Once again, he did not open the door until exactly 2. "Good afternoon Laura. I hope you had a pleasant night." Of course, he could tell that she had not and he quickly turned away so that she could not see his expression of delight. She followed him into the living room where the girl was waiting on her knees.

"You have arrived at an opportune moment. We were about to sign a contract giving me ownership of her, at least for the next year. Perhaps you would like to record our conversation?" Then without looking to see what Laura did, he motioned for the girl to rise and led her to a nearby table. On the table was a formal slavery contract. He then patiently and carefully explained every detail of the contract. He insisted that she understand every nuance and made her tell him what she thought each paragraph said. The contract was for one year. If, at the end of that year, the situation was acceptable for both then it would become permanent. She would be his property to do with as he wished. At that time, he would place his brand upon her if he planned on keeping her. Or leave it off if he expected to sell her some day. Finally, it was time to sign.

Holding out a camera, Charles said "Laura, can you please take a picture of this? I always like to have a memento of such significant events." Laura took the camera and began shooting as they signed the contract. She had been very impressed with the way Charles had ensured she understood exactly what she was getting into. Laura knew there was no way she could ever sign such an agreement. But it was one more indication of how impressive a Dom he was. She was also thrilled to have been present at such an event. This would add even more depth to her paper and it would make it unique. In all her research she had never come across any description of such an event, only speculation on what it entailed.

After the signing, Charles took his new slave out to the barn where he spot welded a stainless steel collar on her. "If things are mutually satisfactory in a year, I will make that a permanent weld. Now for a name. I think I shall call you 'amber' after the color of your eyes. I think you will make a winning pony girl with your natural speed and my training. I expect good things out of you."

"Thank you Master. I will be the best pony girl I can be. I want to make my owner proud."

"Tonight little amber, you and I will have a little private ceremony to finalize your submission. But for now, it is time for pony training. Laura, you might find this interesting." With that, Charles led his new slave over to the tack room where he got out a halter and long reins, plus a long whip. Laura followed along mutely. Something about this made her very uncomfortable. Seeing a fellow human first voluntarily submitting to slavery and now, to being trained as a beast of burden. But on a professional level, she found this fascinating. It is not often a researcher gets this level of access to the world of BDSM.

She watched as Charles put the halter on amber. What shocked her was watching him put a bit in her mouth. He then took her out to the paddock where he proceeded to work on her reining and her gaits. She took to them quickly and he rarely used the whip. As she progressed in her training, Laura could not help but admire her grace and poise. All in all, she made a very beautiful animal. Laura thought to herself, that she could only hope she would be as beautiful in similar circumstances, not that that was going to happen. But the thought made her shiver, whether in dread or in delight, she didn't know.

Charles watched Laura out of the corner of his eye while he was training amber. It was interesting to watch her fidget. She would unconsciously start rubbing her thighs together and then suddenly stop as she became aware of what she was doing. But moments later, he would spy her rubbing her thighs together again. It was clear that watching amber's training session was turning her on. A fact that was highlighted by the hard nipples tenting her blouse.

After the lessons, Charles washed amber with a hose before putting her in a stall to rest. He also poured some granola into a bowl for her to snack on and checked to see she had fresh water.

"Now, Laura, I believe you have something to tell me."

Laura was startled by his statement; she had managed to put the whole conference thing out of her mind. "Oh, yes, I guess I do."

"Let's go into the house and sit down. I feel the need of something cold to drink." He then led them into the house where he pulled two beers out of the refrigerator. Opening them both, he handed one to Laura. She wasn't quite sure how to react, he hadn't asked her if she wanted one but maybe he was being polite. So she took a sip as she followed him into the living room.

Steve1613
Steve1613
727 Followers