The Dom Next Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Ignored wife begins to "know" her aging neighbor.
3.1k words
4.44
39.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From 35 to 55, I was very active in the BDSM lifestyle and made my living training subs for wealthy men. I was not a severe Dom. When I was forty-eight, I had three subs of my own. One was twenty two. Her name was Cerise and she frightened me with how deeply, she would spiral with breath control, climax denial and a little well timed pain. Often she made me wonder if she could go so deep that her mind would not return; but she and her body pleaded enough that my concerns always melted into my desire to dominate her. She was so appreciative afterward. Day after day, she worked tirelessly to please me. My other two subs, worked harder to match her trust and devotion.

Soon after my fiftieth birthday, Cerise brought her mother to me. Not as a present, but with the sincere hope that I could save the depressed, lonely, drug-abusing, suicidal woman. In all my years, I had never truly been in love, but I fell for Cerise's mother with all my heart, soul and mind. Cerise ultimately moved out to get married and have children with a man she never disclosed her needs to. She returned to her mother and me often to meet those needs. Her mother and I had five fantastic years until she was diagnosed with cancer and died within that year. Since then, I've had no desire for companionship or work. Friends were an unwelcomed distraction. I stayed at home, wrote and was becoming a hermit.

----------------------------------

For the last few years, my next door neighbors had been George and Arlene. George is a big man. He left early every morning and often came home late from working in the office of a consulting business he owned. Arlene worked with him for a while, but now stayed home. Every couple of days, I saw her working in her ever improving yard. We talked briefly when we passed fetching the mail or met along the fence line. I learned George was her third husband and they were now empty nesters. Usually, her forty year old body was wrapped in tight shorts and a blouse tied around her waist. She worked hard and sweat glistened on her body. I enjoyed looking at her when she stretched or bent over. Like me, she was alone most of the time.

Arlene had some trees and shrubs removed on her side of our shared fence. One day she was struggling to dig out and cut some heavy remaining roots. She needed help. We worked together for about an hour and finished just when the mail came. I instantly suspected the plain, unmarked package she received. A quick glance at the return address confirmed that Arlene knew the best company to order bondage gear.

"Carl, come on inside with me and let me give you a glass of tea after all the hard work you did for me."

"I never turn down the chance to sit with a lovely woman and drink tea."

My compliment and her box of secrets helped her blush. She led me into her home and checked that I was watching every move of her hips as I followed happily behind her.

I was relaxed and enjoying learning all about her but she seemed tense with me in her kitchen. "Arlene, is George's business still doing well during this down turn? He seems to be working longer and longer hours."

I was shocked at how freely she answered and disclosed so much, "Business is off but I'm sure he has another eighteen year old to keep him busy."

"I can't imagine that an eighteen year old could please a man as well as you could."

My comments clearly were out of place. She stiffened. I stood to leave but she did not move back to give me much room. Her large "Cs" arched at me and her body challenged me. I spun her, pinning both her wrists behind her back with my left hand and pulled her head back with her hair so she was looking directly into my eyes. First her body resisted but her eyes quickly rolled down to not challenge my strength. I lifted her in my left arm. She gasped and I let her suck the air from my lungs. Her body knew how to respond; it surrendered.

I loosened my hold on her and she slid slowly down my body, feeling how I appreciated her softness. I handed her the white box she had gotten in the mail and challenged her to be truthful with me, "Does your bed have slats that allow your arms and legs to be cuffed securely with leather and chains?"

She answered in character, "Yes." Immediately, she was shocked, realizing what she had disclosed. I squeezed her tighter, confirming that I already knew her secret and letting her know that her resistance was futile.

"I have often watched you and imagined that you need to feel strength, have your body controlled, submit and give your pleasure to your lover. Have you discussed your needs with your husband?"

She did not answer. I squeezed her left nipple. Still she did not answer. I squeezed harder. Her eyes were shut when she answered with a breathless, "No." I rolled her nipple and she moaned.

I moved away from her and said, "You should do that. It would be a shame if your body does not get the pleasure it needs to be complete. I won't mention today, if you don't." Her body trembled in fear and her eyes were wild as I let myself out her front door.

In two days, I left on a cruise. Every day, I checked the security cameras via my laptop. Arlene sneaked into my yard and tried to look through the widows. She talked to Cerise when Cerise went to water the indoor plants and she sunned every day in her backyard on two old cot style frames with straps of plastic making the support across them. I came back in two weeks but I told Cerise to tell Arlene I would be gone for two more and was in the Caribbean.

During my first secret night back, I strapped the adjacent edges of two of Arlene's sunning cots together. After she snooped again the next morning, she removed her top and lay face down on a towel on one of the cots. She dozed off with her hands down by her sides. Too quickly for her to move, I flipped the empty cot over her back and zip tied the opposite rails together and threw a blanket over her head. She was firmly secured between the two cots. A couple of snips on the bottom cot's straps and pulling the towel from under her resulted in her breasts hanging freely. Another couple of snips and her ass was free from covering straps. Scissors cut the bottoms of her bikini from her front waist band to the back. She had struggled through it all. Now she wanted to see her attacker and she started to scream but a ball gag solved that.

I lubed my right thumb. She resisted but it slid into her cunt and rubbed at her g-spot. Soon, her legs tried to spread in her bindings. She was soaking and ready when I stopped. Two clothes pins from her own line caused her pain and dangled from her nipples. I love my full sized cat-of-nine tails and it loves me. I never miss with it and it always knows just how hard to sting against a new sub. The lobes of her white ass protruded up through the opening in the cot's slats. All nine straps, stung her, shocked her, excited her and all landed on one cheek. Just an underhanded flip of my wrist caused the lashes to bite both her breasts and pull at the clothes pins on her nipples. She moaned welcoming the promising pain she had been denied for so long. Ten times, I lashed her back from her shoulders to her thighs. Four extra times, I swung with more authority against her ass. Already, red welts were darkening over her milk-white skin. I imagined how the welts would be hot against my belly, if I fucked into her.

To show her I could, I squeezed and choked her neck firmly. Her face turned bright red. I let her breathe and did it again. For this first time, I would not truly torture her. I put my thumb back inside her and let it push her magic spot down into the fingers that rubbed her clit. My short whip only had five tails. When she got close, I whipped her to stall her but I did not slow my fingers. I could see drops of her wetness on the concrete patio. A growl started deep inside her. Harder lashes just brought on louder growls. My neighbor screamed into her gag, forcing out her drool and her pussy squirted hard around my thumb. I did not relent. My lashes were sharper and she kept cuming and squirting wetness. It spewed up against her, on my pant legs and all around my hand and dripped beautifully to fill the air with her fragrance.

When Arlene passed out, I did not know how long she would be out, so I worked quickly. I cut the zip ties, flipped back the covering cot, covered her with the towel and removed her ball gag. For fun I pushed fingers into her ass so she would be sore and wonder why. Then my many tentacled friends and I walked out of her back yard, around the corner to my car and drove downtown for a few more days of vacation.

Later, I did watch her wake up, look all around then over the fence toward my house. She was sure she was alone; she sat in a patio chair with her fingers between her legs and brought herself off one more time before she went inside. Comically, one clothes pin still dangled from her left nipple. I did not like the inch long hair above her pussy. Next time, it would be gone.

Twice more I played with Arlene, before I officially returned from vacation. Five nights later, there was no moon. I had watched her go onto her deck each night after dark in her bathrobe. Twice she masturbated. I had plenty of time to prepare for her. I started with recorded instructions in a female voice. Quietly the first words told her, "Do not move, lovely one, and you will not be hurt." She did not resist the blindfold or having her hands tied behind her chair. She did not resist having her robe splayed open and her legs tied to the legs of her chair. She cried out when the wand crackled electric sparks across her nipples so I could kiss her open mouth roughly. She cried out again when the wand reached her pussy after trailing across her belly. She moaned in painful pleasure and thrust up when the wand lingered on her clit. This allowed me to push a lubed butt plug into her before she settled into the chair again. Now a vibrating egg inside her and my lips and tongue on her clit reminded me of all that I had been missing. My oral fetish came roaring back.

I fucked her with a short thick rubber cock. It drove the egg around inside her and bumped her cervix. This was direct, un-relenting contact. She was tender but could not escape. Sweat poured off her. Her belly was tight and trembling. She had cum more than she wanted. She was tender. Arlene did not expect the chloroform soaked rag under her nose but she was cuming again and inhaling deeply when she passed out.

That night, I gave her two more surprises. First, I shaved her pussy clean. Second, I pulled out a bottle of mosquitoes. Over each nipple, I watched them suck blood from her. Over her shaved pussy and glistening clit, I watched them suck blood from her. Over each ass cheek, I watched them suck blood from her. I taped a note to one of her wrist before I cut her free, "Endure the itching bites for me, use nothing on them to stop the itching. Rub your clit for distraction. Soon, surrender your body totally for my pleasure? You will know how and when."

Three days later, Arlene went to buy groceries. When she returned, in a secluded part of her backyard, where her husband never ventured, there was a stock, unlocked and adjusted to just her size. The tiny note said, "Tonight, blindfolded and nude." I wondered if she would take this challenge from her unknown Dom.

At ten p.m. I watched on my laptop, as she tossed her robe aside, put her feet in the standing slots and buckled her ankles into the stirrups, blindfolded herself, leaned forward and slowly lowered the heavy hinged top of the stock over her wrists and neck. The fifteen minutes I waited must have seemed like half the night to her with her white ass shining in the moonlight. She flinched when I noisily slammed the hasp on the stock. Instinctively, she tried to rise up, confirming she was helpless. Her ass and pussy were bare, unprotected and free. I could beat them, fuck them, kiss them or invite the local men. She had chosen to surrender to the unknown in hopes of receiving the bliss she craved to make her complete. Again I was prepared. The female voice whispered, "Open your mouth, Arlene, taste my cum and swallow it to give you strength."

I had a warmed syringe filled with my cum. When her mouth opened, she sucked and swallowed as I pushed the plunger almost to the end. The confusing voice sweetly said, "Let's save a little for you to taste when I cum in you." For the next hour, I used her. I fucked her pussy and stopped every time I got close. She came as I raked my nails along her back and reached around and molested her clit. She had washed for me. Her asshole was clean. She was clean inside. I licked and probed in her. It had to have been a long time since she had taken a cock anally. She was tight on just one finger. Twice her knees buckled.

The recorded female voice asked, "Can I trust you?"

Her faint reply was clear, "Yes, you can trust me."

I released one arm from the stock. "Rub your pussy," the voice commanded.

I centered my cock's head on her dimpled asshole and pushed. Nothing happened. She groaned and pushed back. I kept up a steady pressure on her well lubed hole. I could feel her shiver under the stretching pain. I could feel her push back, hoping to help her body open to take me. Finally, just the head popped in. A great gasp escaped and again she pushed back. I could feel her fingers thrusting into her sheath, pressing into my cock through her thin tissues and occasionally pausing to fly across her clit. She stood still and pleaded, "I want to feel the cock in my ass."

My fingers applied more lube to my shaft and I pushed more lube around my cock into her. This stretched her. She moaned and pushed back. The voice said, "Will you cum for me?"

"Yes."

"But only when I tell you?"

"Yes."

Over half an hour, five or six times, I almost came. Her constant pleadings of, "Please. Please let me cum" were not helping. My cock was raw and sore. My balls ached. Her wetness streamed down her thighs and mine. Twice I held her hand still when I felt she would betray her promise. I stood throbbing inside her. She too stopped thrusting but her cunt was spasming, squeezing my cock. Her back and neck muscles trembled trying not to cum. Sweat beaded on her back and goose bumps covered her in the cold night air. She still only had a third of my cock in her ass.

The female voice said, "I am going to push the rest of my cock up inside your hot body. Do not cum."

Arlene's legs were trembling. I lashed her with the short whip. Her back arched to ask for more. Her asshole stretched causing her discomfort. The whip slapped against her white skin and she cried out. Inch by inch, lash by lash her body sucked my cock into her bowels. I was too close to cuming to do this right. Hoarsely, in my own whisper, I pleaded, "Cum for me."

I knew my balls had contracted and I was about to cum but it did not matter. The suction inside Arlene's body pulled the cum from me and her contractions matched mine. I almost blacked out. With the last of my energy, I squirted the last of my cum from the syringe into my hand and put it over her mouth. Struggling not to faint, in the middle of her long extended climax, like a hungry cat, she sucked and licked and swallowed. My cock was still lurching and pumping dryly. I was panting and my weight rested on her back forcing her neck down into the stock. After long minutes, my cock slipped from her ass and our combined juices gushed out of her gaping hole and dripped off my dick. Her free arm no longer thrust into her pussy. It hung freely. She did not move when I stood up, buckled my pants, gathered my equipment and left her. Later on my notebook, I watched her, unlock the stock, the stirrups and stumble nude, into her house, leaving her robe on the deck. No light came on. I imagined her falling across her bed, to soil it's comforter with her sweat, her pussy's juices and my cum leaking from her ass and smeared on her smiling lips. I imagined her last waking memory being the taste of my cum and her helplessness.

-----------------------------

The next morning, with lots of clamor, I arrived home from vacation and unloaded my car. I had suitcases, shopping bags, lots of pictures (some undated from a previous trip) and a nice tan to prove my cruise and my stop-over at an all-inclusive, adult, escorts-provided resort in Belize. As I waved a colorfully wrapped box at her, Arlene walked almost to the fence holding her morning coffee.

"I was naughty on my trip and have lots of hot stories for you. I brought you an inappropriate naughty present. It will jump start "Old George" but I better give it to you in secret or he'll believe I want you for myself."

Her puzzled eyes were beautiful. She wanted her present. She wondered who her mystery Dom was, how her aging neighbor could be naughty and "Did I?" or "Didn't I?" say that I wanted her?