The Domination of Mankind

Story Info
Coed gets more than expected from a part time job.
2.4k words
3.76
83.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

Merica sat in class she just couldn't believe she had made it into college. She had always been smart and that had caused her to be resented by the other girls. Merica could still feel the sting of their comments. "All she dose is study…Thinks she's to good for us…She must be a Lizzey you never see her with a boy friend." Her mind slowly came back to the present as Professor Kelly Judas was giving the assignment for next week's class. Merica got up from her seat and started to leave when Professor Judas called "Merica wait a minute I like to see you in my office after class. "Alright professor Judas" she meekly replied.

Merica met Professor Judas in her office. "Professor Judas you wanted to see me."

"Yes Merica " she replied as she studied the eighteen year old teenager. Kelly thought to herself that this one is truly a stunning beauty. She had it all silky auburn hair that hung to her shoulders, a firm term body, proud firm breasts, a narrow waist, and long supple legs. Everything in perfect balance and harmony, but best of all the girl wasn't aware of her beauty.

"Merica I know that you are here on a partial scholarship and things must be tight for you. Do you need a job to help make ends meet?" Kelly asked.

"Well yes Professor Judas. I thought I might find work here at the college?" Merica said.

"I took the liberty of going over your transcripts. Your grades are excellent. I know of one position that is available as a research assistant but I hesitate to mention it because you are only a freshman and Professor Rayab can be very demanding. He is doing research in the domination of mankind in civilization. Do you think that you might be interested?" she paused. "If you are I could call and set up an interview for you." Professor Judas continued.

"Yes I think I would be. Do you know what the salary might be." Marica questioned

" Not right off hand. Shall I give him a call"

"Yes, why not." The teenager answered.

Merica got out of her car. She had followed the directions that Professor Judas had given her. She thought it a little strange that professor Rayab said that the only time he had available was on Friday evening but Judas had said that he was a bit strange. Merica smooth her blue skirts and straightened her knee high's, and started up the walk to the deserted mansion. The evening mist swirled about Merica. It almost felt alive like fingers caressing her body. It scared her. "Stop being a baby" she scolded herself. Merica knocked on the heavy oaken door. The door slowly opened and Merica saw a middle aged gentlemen. "Yes, may I help you young Lady."

"My name is Marica Venard and I have an appointment with Professor Rayab about the research assistant's position." She sweetly replied.

"Please come in I am Professor Rayab" the man replied.

Merica was surprised at the Professor's appearance. She had expected a much older man and there was something odd about him. Something that she could not quite identify caused a twinge of fear to grip at her hart. He seemed slightly annoyed about something.

"If this is not a good time I can come back later?" she offered.

"No, no I was just making preparations to do some work."

" Rather than all that foolish question and answer nonsense of an interview why don't you help me and we will see how things go." He said off handedly as he started down the hall.

Mercia hesitated for a moment and then followed Rayab.

"Kelly" he paused. "I mean Professor Judas recommends you highly and believes that you will be perfect for my work, and I want to complement you on your dress. It is such a refreshing change from all the jeans you see now-a-days." He droned on. "Follow me quick, quick now."

Soon they came to a heavy door and Rayab opened it. He turned and said, " I'm afraid it is quite smoky in the lab, but the ventilators are now ruining." Before Merica could say anything he had plunged into the chamber and she heard him say "Come on now don't hesitate there is work to be done."

Merica followed him into the smoke. Suddenly there was a cosmic flash of light. Merica felt lightheaded. The room seemed to spin and dissolve around her. The smoke was turning to a misty green. Merica bright hazel eyes where wide with fear and confusion. Sweat soaked her white silk blouse causing it to cling to her like a second skin highlighting her perfect up turned breasts. The frightened teenage beauty was filled with a dread that caused fear to rise in her, that she could taste. " Where was she..what was happening to her, and…where was Rayab"?

"Merica where are you? Come to me. Quickly" she heard Rayab call. She knew it was his voice but somehow different. The fear that griped at Merica like clawing fingers in the night caused her to run towards that voice seeking any human contact in this nightmare realm. Something grabbed Merica's ankle as she ran causing her to fall to her knees. The terror stricken beauty saw a slime covered tentacle warped around her slender ankle. Merica struggled to rise as more tentacles sprung from the mist to imprison her delicate wrists and her free ankle. "This can't be happening to me." The terror stricken virgin screamed. Merica felt her supple virginal body being lifted into the air and spread-eagled like some animal in an experiment. The cruel positioning of her body seemed designed to cause her the maximum pain and to display her charming body to the best advantage. She fought as hard as she could against the slime dripping tentacles that held her. In the end exhausted, sweat soaked, and with her prefect breasts heaving from her efforts Merica passed out.

As if through a haze Merica heard professor Rayab voice calling her. "There work to be done…I have made the initial preparations…Now your time has come." None of this made any sense to the dazed girl, and what was going with Rayab's voice. It sounded so evil. A searing pain shot through Merica's right nipple and she was instantly and fully awake. Merica was filled with horror as she saw the evil black tentacle that attacked her tender nipple. "Oh please, someone please help me." She sobbed as tears slid down her silken cheeks.

New terror griped the virginal beauty as something in the mist was moving towards her. She forced herself to remain completely still despite the black tentacle's merciless attack on her tender right nipple. The shape moved ever nearer. If only she could remain still it might no see her in this evil gloom. It was searching looking for something or someone like a hunting beast of the night. It turned towards her and Mercia saw professor Rayab.

"Oh professor Rayab please help me." Merica whimpered with tears now freely flowed down her cheeks. "Pleases help me."

Rayab stopped and reached out a hand griping the black tentacle that was fastened to Merica's tortured nipple. "This will not do. This will not do." He repeated over and over again. He then took a step back from the hopelessly trapped girl. "Kelly was right you are perfect for my work." He hissed into her mind.

A glowing mist surrounded Rayab and Merica watched in horror as two more arms erupted from his side. Evil claws sprung from its' fingers and countless tentacles emerged from Rayab upper torso. Slowly two monstrous tentacles crept toward Merica slithering up her supple legs and under her blue skirt. "This can't be happening to me" she sobbed. Another tentacle shot out hooking the waistband of her skirt and ripped from her narrow waist. More tentacles encircled her upper body each grabbing a mouthful of material and ripped Merica's white silk blouse from her. The assault continued until all that remained of her clothing was her bar and silken panties.

"OHOOO….OHOOOO" was all Merica could sob, as the two gigantic tentacles reached the crotch of her white silken panties.

The demon-beast approached his defenseless virginal victim. Merica was filled with horror at its' approach. She opened her mouth to scream, but before she could make a sound a black slime-dripping tentacle plunged past her sweet ruby red lips and into her mouth. Two more encircled her firm young tits cruelly rending her bar from her heaving breast. They kneaded her tits and their fanged mouth sucked and nibbled her tender nipples to rock hardness.

The tentacle in Mercia's mouth began to slowly move down her throat then slowly started to withdraw as if exploring that virginal cavity. It continued its' withdrawal until it was all most clear of her mouth. Merica could feel its head swelling and expanding in her mouth. Then it began to viscously rape her mouth and throat. Each stroke more powerful and deeper than the last. The terrified teenager felt the demon tentacle that fucked her once virgin mouth growing red hot and expanding until she though her head must exploded. Suddenly it gushed gallons of demon cum into the depths of her being. As the tentacle withdrew it left a tail of green demon-cum dribbling down Marcia innocent face. Merica was past the point of tears and her young body shook with her silent sobs.

Merica now became fully aware of the tentacles at the crouch of her silken panties. One was probing trying to get under the material to invade her most private and delicate parts. To cruelly enter the gates that protected her virginity. The other with lighten speed hooked its self into the waistband of her panties and tore away the last pitiful covering of her virgin body. It then waved the remains in Merica's face so that she would see that nothing no matter how insignificant stood between her supple nubile body and its lust.

One tentacle inched its way in to her pussy. Merica desperately arched her body backwards trying to avoid the things hideous touch. Her efforts proved fruitless as it attached its self to her clit, and instantly it started to suck and nibbled that sweet spot. With each passing moment the intensity of its attack became more frenzied.

"Nooooo ….OOOOH…..Noooo" Merica wailed as she felt the searing white heat of her first orgasm began to rock her innocent body. The eighteen-year-old beauty's body bucked and withered in her spread-eagled position as wave after wave of her first climax washed over her. Finally the tortured virgin hung limply in her bounds gasping for breath and fully spent.

There was to be no rest for Merica as the other tentacle threw her spent panties in her face and slithered down that perfect body leaving a shimmering tail of obscene slime behind it. She had already been through so much that she was not aware of its location until it crept between her soft young ass cheeks and pushed its head up to her virgin asshole. The thing's evil tongue slithered out to lubricate that tight little ring as it continued to push.

The fear of this new violation reached her numbed mind and Merica screamed.

" NO NOT THERE OH PLEASE NOT THAT. I'LL DO ANYTHING BUT PLEASE DON'T RAPE MY ASS." She hung her head in defeat all hope gone.

Rayab moved close to his victim and lifted her chin in its massive clawed hand. "Did you say anything Merica."

"Yes" the defeated teenage beauty, replied.

"You will let me rape your virgin pussy" it rasped into her mind.

"Yes anything" she sobbed in defeat.

"Prepare the human bitch. I Rayab will have my way with her."

Merica felt her body being lowered to the ground. She was forced on to her hands and knees. She hung her pretty little head in humiliation for her submission to this fiend from hell. The demon-beast positioned its self behind her. He commanded Merica to spread her legs farther apart. She obeyed all his commands.

Merica's Virgin pussy lay ready for the taking. Rayab grabbed the frighten teenager around the waist with one set of powerful arms and trust its gigantic cock into her unprepared virgin cunt ripping away her maidenhead as if where nothing. He violently trusted in and out of Merica's tortured cunt mixing his demon-cum with her virgin's blood. All this while the tentacles that attacked Merica's tits continued to bring those twin globes of perfection to a state of ultra sensitivity.

Soon the demon-beast tired of merely fucking this deflowered beauty. He reached foreword with his other set of clawed hands and racked them across her ultra sensitive nipples. As Merica's head shot bolt upright in response to the searing pain of her tortured nipples. Rayab sent a monstrous tentacle to fuck Merica's mouth and throat once again. At the same time he plunged the waiting tentacle eighteen inches up her virgin ass, one-inch for each sweet year of her life.

Tears once again flowed from her eyes as the blinding pain of her raped asshole confirmed her complete humiliation and betrayal. "Well maybe not quite complete yet." the demon-beast hissed in her mind, and to her ultimate horror in her minds-eye she could see every depraved act. Merica was forced to watch her own multiple rape.

Merica's rape went on for hours. When her mind could no longer cope with the horrors that her tender young body was being forced to endure she began to pass out. The last thing Merica heard before the blackness closed in was…. "Wasn't that a real good mind fuck you little whore bitch,."

Merica came to in a pool of her own virginal blood and thick green demon-cum. That demon-cum dripped from every opening in her violated body. She was alone. She tried to rise to her keens but she was too weak. Merica just lay there sobbing her heart out as her tears mixed with the demon-cum that covered her face.

Then in her mind she heard "Miss Vendar I decided to let you assist me in my research on the Domination of Mankind." Rayab hissed in her mind.

"Now Quick, quick. We have work to be done Merica."

The spent beauty once again saw the hideous tentacles coming for her through the mist.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers