The Domination of Samantha

Story Info
You give yourself over to your dominant husband.
2.2k words
3.92
24.5k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come in from work and we sit to eat. After dinner, you tell me that you are quite weary and want to take a nice long bath. As a good husband, I run it for you, nice and warm and deep with scented bubbles to ease your aching muscles.

After an hour or so, you emerge from the bathroom and come into the bedroom to dry off and dress. As you enter, you notice the room is lit by many candles, all giving off a sensual, spiced scent. Looking a little confused, you move round the room and grab some underwear.

"Stop" you hear me say. "Go into the bottom drawer and put on what you find. Don't speak, or question, just do."

You open the drawer and pull out a black and pink Basque, very sexy, very feminine and very you! It has matching knickers and a pair of very sheer holdup stockings.

"Tonight, you will be my plaything. I am going to use your body to please not only myself but you also. The safe word is "Purple". Say it three times in a row and I will stop what I am doing. Do you understand?"

"Yes" you whisper gently but with a tinge of apprehension in your voice.

"When you are dressed, I want you to come down stairs. I will be waiting."

You come downstairs and the room is very warm, softly lit and scented. I watch you enter in the underwear and I feel my cock stiffen slightly at the sight. Your white skin against the black, the way your large breasts are barely contained by the cups, the way your bottom curves under the fabric of the knickers.

I stand and take you by the hand and move you into the centre of the room. I place both hands behind your back and tie them gently with scarves, checking they are not too tight, I ever so gently blindfold you with another. Stepping away from you, I can see you breathing slightly heavily and your cheeks appear flushed...

I stand and admire you before silently slipping off my robe and moving towards you. I blow gently on the back of your neck to move your long blonde hair off it and place rabbit kisses across your neck and shoulders. Your skin rises up in goose bumps and you moan softly at the caress of my lips against your skin. I move round you without touching you apart from the occasional brush of my lips or fingertips.

"Will you submit yourself to me, Samantha?" I ask gently.

You nod in compliance but I want more from you

"Tell me your answer" I demand quietly yet firmly.

"Yes" you reply.

I smile and leave you alone in the room for a moment. I return and you hear me move round you. I pull the front of your knickers down just a little and you feel a small hard object being placed against the folds of your smoothly waxed and now slightly wet pussy. I pull your knickers back up and move around to your back. You feel something light and soft running its way over your skin. It takes you a few moments to realise it is a small bunch of feathers gently tracing ther way over your soft skin. I work my way around your whole body from the tops of your feet, up your silken thighs and round bottom, down your arms and around your kissable neck. The touch of your feathers have excited you so much, I can see that your knickers are getting a little damp. I smile and you feel an intense vibration from the egg in your knickers. Your knees buckle slightly and a gasp escapes your lips. As quick as it starts, it is over and you regain your posture.

I turn it on again and watch you buckle again. I do so love seeing the look of pleasure in your face.

"Now Samantha. You will now have realised that I have left a small gift in your knickers. I have the control and I will turn it on as and when I want too. You got level one and it goes to level five. I aim to make your body explode with pleasure and to do that I need you to let go of any fears you may have right now. I will not hurt you, degrade you or otherwise make this experience unpleasant, of that I promise. Do you understand what I have said and are you willing to proceed?"
"Yes" is your quick reply.

I come before you and undo the upper laces of the Basque, allowing your breasts more freedom. Cupping each one gently, I extract them from the cups leaving them exposed and heaving. My hands gently wander over their form, lightly rubbing my palm over your hard nipples. I grab an ice cube from the conveniently placed bowl and use it to circle your nipples in turn. You can feel them harden further with the cold and just when you think it will be too much, my hot mouth envelopes it, warming them gently, my tongue flicking over each hardened bud. I take as much of your breast into my mouth as I can and turn on the egg. Bolts of vibration shoot through your dripping pussy and your body shakes. I leave it on for a few seconds almost to the point where I think you might cum then shut it off.

I can almost hear your voice in your head calling me a bastard for not allowing you the release you crave but I am not ready to allow you that yet.

"Now Samantha, we could play like this for hours but I know you want more. I'm going to start getting you ready to receive me. Do you want this? Would you like to feel me inside you, stroking deep into you and feeling you pressed against me?"

I breathe into your ear. I can see that you are biting your lip and that tells me you want this but I need to hear you speak the words.

"Yes, I want you in me, please, no more teasing"

You breathe with such eroticism in your voice it alone makes me harder.

I kiss your neck, under your ears and around your ear lobes with passion; I place my hand gently to the side of your face and allow it to feel your soft skin under its rough touch. As I kiss you, I turn the egg onto three and you almost fall to the ground. The combination of my kisses, skin on skin contact and the buzzing in your knickers makes you cum slightly and I feel your body shake with the exertion.

I turn off the egg and remove it from your knickers which are by now soaked through from your first orgasm.

I very slowly and with a hand on each thigh lower your knickers to the floor and help you step out of them. My hand is wet from them so I stand and hold my hand under your nose so you can smell the wonderful aroma of your sex.

"Stick out your tongue Samantha" I order and you do so. I rub the tip of your tongue with my wet hand and quickly replace it with my mouth, sucking your sex of your tongue. My cock accidentally brushes against your pussy and you gasp. I move quickly away from you but see I have left a small amount of precum on you. I take my finger and gently wipe it up and offer my finger to your eager mouth.

"Do you want to taste me?" I ask and again, you nod and open your mouth. I slide my finger over your tongue so that the precum drips onto it and once again, I move to kiss you deeply. Our mouths mash together and tongues intertwine a slight salty taste lingering. I pull myself from your kiss and step back slightly.

"To your knees please Samantha" I demand and you lower down so you are sat on the balls of your feet, your head a perfect level with my hard cock.

"I want you to ask me to put my cock into your warm, wet mouth. From now on, if you don't ask, you will not get. Is that understood?"

"Yes"

"I'm waiting Samantha"

"Please, I want you to slide that hard cock into my mouth. I want to suck it, lick it, taste it. Please, I beg you."

"As you wish"

I move towards you and rub my cock head over your lips, a trail of precum coating them. I gently take hold of your lower jaw and push my cock into your mouth stopping when I feel you gag slightly. I hold there for a second then start to gently thrust in and out of your mouth, your tongue licking as I go.

Waves of pleasure flood my body and I have to use great self-restraint not to grab your head and really fuck your mouth. I don't want to cum yet as there is much more I want to do.

Pulling out of your mouth, you leave it open in the hope it will return. It does so as I push in deeper each time, wanting to feel your nose against my stomach, knowing then I have truly taken your throat. Over a few short strokes, I feel you press down harder and my cock enters your throat. I hold it there for a few seconds, wanting to relish the feeling of being deep-throated. I pull out and you gasp for air. I stroke myself and lower by heavy balls into your eager mouth. You take each one gently caress it under your tongue in turn before a stop you and step back, willing the cum back to my balls.
I help you too your feet and move you across the room to where the dining table is. I place you at the end and lock your ankles to the legs using scarves. I untie your hands and give you a few moments to stretch before leaning you forward over the table and tying your hands outstretched using more. You are pretty much immobile now and very accessible!

I take out a small bottle of lube and a small black butt plug, I make sure it is well lubed and gently insert it into your tight, smooth arsehole. I want you to feel full when I finally enter you. I kneel down between you and ask "Would you like it if I ate your pussy?"

"Please, eat me, lick me" You respond without pause.

I bury my face between your lovely arse cheeks and get my tongue deep into your wet pussy, my face gets soaked instantly. My nose presses the plug into your arse further and I know you can't hold off coming soon. I lick from hole to clit using the flat of my tongue and feel your legs shake as your second orgasm hits you. My tongue gets flooded as you squirt a little.

I move round and kiss you deeply, my mouth tasting of your sex, our kisses our passionate, hungry and I know I must have you know. I move behind you and place the head of my cock at the entrance to your pussy, after stroking it over your hole, I slide forwards, your pussy giving no resistance to my thrust. I start slowly, gently but with definite action. I want your pussy to be filled with my cock and feel it explode over me. I thrust for a while then withdraw and eating you again. Once fed, I slip back into you and fuck you harder and harder

I pound your pussy harder and harder before gaining control and pulling out. I play with the plug in your arse a little, gently stroking it in and out of you.

"Samantha, I want your arse. Will you give up your last hole to me?" I ask gently. You turn your head and beg for me to slide into your arsehole and fuck you. I grab the lube and ensure I am wet for it and place my cock head at the puckered ring. I whisper to you "I love you" before sliding in and resting when my balls touch your pussy. I reach down and release your hands from the legs so you can rub your wet pussy as I thrust into your bum. I feel your fingers rubbing your lips and clit and it drives me crazy.

"Where should I cum Samantha, tell me."

"In my mouth, please, let me eat your cum"

I pump in and out of your hole whilst stroking your back and caressing your skin. I can feel the cum in my balls rising and I gently remove myself from your arse, clean my cock with a wipe and move round to your face

I stand in front of your mouth and watch you masturbate as I stroke my cock over your face. Before long, my knees buckle and I explode. My cum covers your face and mouth and I see you licking at what you can reach, your orgasm hits slightly after and the whole table shakes as you spasm uncontrollably.

We let the waves subside and I untie you and help you up. I take you in my arms and hold you close, feeling the seat on our bodies mingling, the skin electrified by the events. I take your hand gently and walk you to the shower where I spend as long as I can washing your body down and kissing all the places I can reach.....