The Domino Club

Story Info
They receive a special invitation.
4.6k words
4
35.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I was sitting in the bar with a few of the guys, talking about sex, naturally, when Henry told us a fantastic story about a very exclusive club in the suburbs who serves its members by providing the perfect ambiance for lovers of B & D and S & M. Henry was a Harvard grad who was born to wealth and, because of his family connections, was privy to many things that were going on among the rich and famous. It seems as though this Domino Club was created by Alvin F. Finley, of the railroad Finleys, in the early 1900's along with a small group of extremely wealthy industrialists and is now owned and run by a group of investor's. The original group had purchased a huge mansion in Rockland County which had so much land that the main house and all its surrounding buildings could not possibly be seen by anyone off the property from any angle.

They utilized the 15 bedroom suites on the second floor and the dining rooms, library, living rooms and dens on the main floor but had the entire basement gutted and rebuilt with a fantastic assembly of private dungeons of various sizes. Here the members would bring their guests for an evening or a weekend or more of sexual pleasures. Everything necessary was provided by the club. The dungeons were totally covered in padded, black leather and contained every type of equipment needed. The floors, walls and ceilings were padded and they were totally soundproof. Each dungeon had its own bathroom and shower and telephones to contact the concierge in case food was to be sent in. If a member was to stay a few days, a beautifully appointed suite of two rooms was provided which had fully modern bathrooms and VCR's as well as TV's, radios and telephones. There was a sitting room and a bedroom and the club had an intimate dining room on the main floor which had an excellent French chef and provided really good food.

Henry must have seen the rapt expression on my face as he was describing the club to us because it seemed like he was telling the story to me, more than anyone else. As we were getting ready to leave later in the evening, he asked me if I had a ride home and when I mentioned that I didn't, he told me he'd drive me as he wanted to speak to me about something. When we were seated in his car, before he turned the engine key, he turned to me and told me that he had become a full member of the Domino Club a few years ago. I was surprised to hear it since Henry, for some reason, didn't look the type to be a member of a club like that. Then he looked at me and asked if I enjoy that kind of sexual pleasure also and smiled when I told him that I knew a very attractive guy with whom I indulge in some mild B & D occasionally. Then he asked if I would like to use the club's facilities for an evening with my friend and I was dumbstruck. "You mean that I can take my friend to your club?" He then explained that each member was allowed to invite up to four guests, once every few months, providing that they were interested in becoming members and wanted to try out the facilities one time before making up their minds.

He said he could notify the club whenever I decide to come and we could use all the facilities at no charge as his guests. He mentioned that he was leaving town on a business trip in a few days and that, if I decide to go, to let him know before he leaves. All the way home, I kept thinking about Tony and what his reaction would be to taking advantage of this fantastic opportunity. Henry had mentioned that some of the biggest business tycoons were members and that if I saw anyone I recognized at the club, I would have to keep it to myself as this was one of the most important rules of the organization. I thanked him for the invitation and told him that I would definitely be calling him in a day or so. He dropped me in front of my place and I mounted the stairs to my apartment with excited energy and couldn't wait to call Tony to ask him if he would like to join me in an evening of sublime pleasure. When I told him about the invitation, he was excited because he had heard about this club but had never been there. Next morning I called the number that Henry had given me and made a reservation for that evening and asked for directions to the property. Then I called Tony and told him we were on for that night and that I would pick him up about 6 pm as it's about an hour drive.

We arrived at the Domino Club about seven and parked our car in the huge circular driveway. A butler greeted us at the door and as soon as I gave him my name, asked us to follow him, and led the way from the huge vestibule down a corridor and down one flight of steps to another corridor with large oak doors on each side. Stopping in front of one of the doors, he took out a key and handed it to me before opening the door. We were amazed at what we saw! The entire room, including the floor, walls and ceiling was covered in thick, padded leather. There were all sorts of restraint devices built into the walls and floors and a number of large devices placed around the room such as a medieval torture rack, a stock for the hands and head and an interesting large leather device suspended from the ceiling and anchored to the floor. There was a dressing room just inside the entrance which contained a bathroom, shower, sink and toilet and I noticed a fully stocked bar with snacks, liquor and soft drinks against one wall with shelves and cabinets all around the rest of the chamber.

The butler asked us to ring him on the telephone if we needed anything or anyone and told us that we would not be disturbed otherwise and left the room locking the door behind him. I couldn't wait to get naked and began to strip in the dressing room as you followed my lead and began to strip also. We had arranged in the car coming here that we would take turns on each other and had decided that you would be my slave for the first 2 hours. We had also assured each other that we would not do anything to physically hurt one another since neither of us wanted to experience anything other than pleasure.

When we were both naked, I walked over to you and took your rapidly rising penis in my hand and reminded you that you belonged to me for the next two hours before leading you, by your cock, to the very interesting contraption in the center of the room. It was made of leather and was a sling for someone to lie on. It could be raised or lowered by pulling on ropes that descended from the ceiling and I told you to climb into it so that I could see what it was used for. Once you sat in it and lay back and got comfortable, I raised your legs and fastened each ankle snugly so that you couldn't move them and then walked around and fastened your wrists the same way. The position in which you were lying was perfect for what I wanted to do to you. Your cock, balls and asshole were totally accessible and, if I walked around to your head, your mouth was at the perfect height for me to fuck if I so desired. Whoever designed this piece of equipment, knew what he was doing.

I walked over to a rack on the wall and selected a long feather which I used to tease your balls and then your cock before working on your asshole. Your penis looked magnificent as it waved in the air and spasmodically jerked whenever I ran the feather over its length. You were beginning to get really excited and I noticed a huge drop of pre-cum gathering on the head of your organ. I quickly leaned forward and sucked the cum off before it dribbled down your throbbing shaft. I walked over to a different rack on the wall and selected an 8" long, 2" wide vibrating butt plug and some KY. I smeared some KY on your asshole and the tip of the vibrator and started to work it inside you until the whole thing was buried in your ass and then tied the straps around you so that it wouldn't come out when you squirmed. When I turned the vibrator on, at medium speed, you gasped and I swear, your penis grew another inch before my eyes. Then I began licking and sucking on your full, tight balls as you squirmed in passion with the vibrator driving you wild. I trailed my tongue up from your balls and licked your delicious shaft all around the base working my way slowly up the length to your suckable crown. My tongue was rewarded with another huge drop of precum juice that was coming out of the tiny hole in the tip and I just had to try and squeeze more up the pipe to quench my thirst.

I was teasing you by lightly kissing your balls and your throbbing, jerking penis as you tried to rub your cock against my face so you could cum. I walked around and fed the head of my penis into your waiting mouth and began to fuck you as I played with your hardon with teasing fingers. After fucking your face for some time, I moved back between your outstretched thighs and unfastened the straps and removed the vibrator from your ass. I smeared some KY on my cock and fit the head to your well prepared asshole and began to feed it in. The sling you were in was suspended from the ceiling and I was able to move it back and forth a few inches so that I was holding still while I moved your ass around on my cock. Your ass gripped my shaft firmly and I was lost in the pleasurable sensations you were giving me. I stroked hard and deep and used you for my pleasure as I continued to tease your cock and balls with my fingers. Then I felt my orgasm approaching and fucked you deep as the first spurt of cum shot into your ass only to be followed by many more. As the second spurt shot into you, you moaned loudly as your cock began to shoot cum all over both of us and we both experienced orgasm together. Your ass milked my shaft of every drop of cum and I lifted some of your cream off your stomach and tasted its sweetness just before lying down on the cushioned floor to rest and watch your penis slowly get soft.

After relaxing a few minutes, I reached up and took your soft organ in my hand and squeezed it lovingly. Since I love sucking your cock while its soft so that I can feel it grow in my mouth as you get hard, I got up on my knees and lifted the smooth, sloped head of your sleeping penis with my tongue as I licked it from the crown down to the base before taking the entire head between my lips and gently sucking it. I cupped your balls in my hand and slipped a wet finger in your asshole as I swallowed your member and ran my tongue all over it. Then I started to feel it grow and the sensation of having it get large while in my mouth was beautiful and I sucked on it like I needed it to survive. It got bigger and bigger and I had to keep backing off as it grew to its full size. When it reached full erection, I got up and went over to the cabinet and selected a vibrator sleeve which I slipped over your thick cock after dabbing it with some KY and then fastened the straps around your waist so that it stayed in place as I turned the motor on medium and saw your body shudder as the vibrations coursed through your shaft. Then I selected a long, thick vibrating dildo and worked it into your ass until you were completely filled and then fastened it in place and turned on the motor. I remembered something the butler had said when he showed us into the chamber and was hoping that what I had in mind would be possible. I walked over to the telephone and asked the concierge if it was possible to have a young stud with a very sturdy organ join us and, to my complete surprise and delight, he told me that we could expect someone within a few minutes.

I know you couldn't hear what I was saying on the phone and when you looked at me quizzically and asked what that was all about, I told you that it was going to be a surprise and you should concentrate on sucking my cock hard as I fit the head between your lips and slowly fucked your face. You were sucking me beautifully and I was really getting into it when there was a knock on the door. I reluctantly withdrew my penis from your mouth and opened the door to find a very good looking, muscular, trim, dark haired guy in a short Japanese robe who asked if we had sent for him. I asked him to come in and noticed that he didn't take his eyes off my erection as he entered and I locked the door behind him. I asked him to hang his robe in the dressing room and when he walked out towards me, my heart jumped at the sight of his tool. It was thick and long with a large, sloped, smooth crown and I wondered what it was going to look like when hard. He introduced himself as Kurt and I brought him over to introduce him to you. You had been watching Kurt from the minute he walked in and I could see your eyes fasten on his huge cock with a mixture of fear and anticipation as we approached.

Since I wanted to introduce you properly, I asked Kurt to rest his penis on your face so that you could smell it and taste it in order to get to know it well. As soon as he placed his thick, soft meat on your face I saw your tongue dart out and begin to lick it. Then you managed to get the head between your lips and you started sucking it like your life depended on it. The two vibrators were still humming away and had you quite horny as I could see from the motion of your hips as you moved sensuously to the vibrations while you sucked the massive organ. At that moment, I mentioned to you that, as soon as you sucked Kurt hard, I was going to have him fuck you so make sure that you get him really hard. I saw the uncertainty in your eyes as I said this and knew that you just realized that you were sucking his beautiful, mammoth organ to full erection so that he can fill your asshole with it. Kurt began to react to your talented mouth and started fucking you as you sucked his tool which grew in size with each stroke. Soon, all you could manage was the crown and you held it between your lips as you firmly sucked the huge head. I could see that Kurt was fully erect and marveled at the beauty of his organ as he stroked in and out of your mouth. As I watched it, I knew that I would have to take a moment to worship it and I told you that you were going to have to give it up now since I wanted it for a while. I asked Kurt to turn around so that I could have his cock while you watched us from only inches away. I dropped to my knees in front of Kurt and ran my hands over his hips and ass as I snuggled my face in his crotch and breathed deeply. I started on his full, tight ball sac and licked and sucked each testicle before licking my way up to the base of his huge shaft and nibbled on it as I worked my way up to the flared crown.

As I was about to cover the beautiful crown with my mouth, a huge drop of pre-cum formed at the hole and I leaned down and sucked it off with my lips and enjoyed its delicious flavor. Then I took the entire head in my mouth and began to firmly suck it as I ran my tongue all over it. Kurt took my head in his hands and began to fuck me and I heard you moaning that you wanted to cum as you were so hot and watching us was only making you crazy as the vibrators kept you high. Since I wanted Kurt to fuck you, I reluctantly pulled my mouth from his gorgeous tool and removed both vibrators from you. I asked Kurt to come over and fuck you and applied some KY to the head of his shaft as well as your well prepared asshole and then watched as he fit the tip to your waiting hole and started to feed it inside. I watched your eyes as his cock filled you inch by inch and they got wider and wider as his meat worked its way inside but, he was very good and knew what he was doing so that you enjoyed every moment and pushed the fears of being split apart to rest. I moved around and fed you my thick erection to suck while Kurt was fucking you and reaching down to pinch your nipples and tweak your throbbing cock. We were at it for quite some time when Kurt started moaning and told us that he was going to cum soon. I wanted to look into your eyes as he flooded you with cum so I withdrew my throbbing shaft from your voracious mouth and watched as Kurt grabbed you by the hips and forced his huge organ deep in your ass as he started pumping hot cum into you. As the first splash entered your anus, I saw your eyes glaze over and suddenly you began pumping hot cum in long spurts all over your chest and face and the two of you thrashed and jerked spasmodically in orgasm. After resting a moment, I unfastened you from the sling as your time was up and the three of us went into the shower to clean up. Now it was my turn to be helpless and I wondered if I could take Kurt's huge tool as well as you did.

As soon as we finished showering, Tony grasped my flaccid penis in his hand and led me into the chamber with Kurt following behind. You led me over to an old fashioned stock with a few modifications. You had me get down on all fours and place my head and hands into the chocks and then lowered the top section so that I was securely restrained. My stomach was resting on a leather covered base so that my ass was fully accessible and then you fastened my ankles to the floor and I was totally helpless. The stock was built on a raised platform so that my mouth, ass, cock and balls were at the right height for play and you told Kurt to feed me his organ to suck while you got underneath me and began nibbling on my organs telling me that as soon as I got Kurt good and hard, he was going to fuck me and that I should do a good job on him. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed Kurt's beautiful penis as he stroked back and forth. I sucked voraciously on his organ as it tasted and felt so good. Meanwhile, Tony was sucking my cock and balls and sliding a butt plug in and out of my asshole getting it ready for Kurt. I was getting really horny as Kurt's cock felt so good sliding down my throat and I grasped it firmly in my lips whenever he withdrew for another deep plunge as I didn't want to stop sucking him.

Tony was drinking the copious amounts of precum oozing out of my cockhead and, realizing that I was just about ready, told Kurt to come around the back of me and work his massive organ into my waiting asshole while he started deep throating me. I didn't want to stop sucking the beautiful organ in my mouth but there was nothing I could do about it and then I felt that magnificent penis brushing across my asshole and working its way inside slowly but surely. I gasped as each inch entered me but Kurt was a pro and knew just how to get an ass ready for his cock. He took his time and fed the head in and out until the lube smoothed things out and then he started to work his huge tool deeper inside me. I moaned as he filled me with cock and Tony sucked deeply on my penis. The sensations of Kurt's thick cock working its way in and out of my ass and Tony's magnificent sucking had me in Nirvana and Tony knew it. He got out from underneath me and stood in front of me and fed me his cock to suck telling me that he wants to look into my eyes as Kurt floods me with his hot cum. Kurt was groaning as his hips moved back and forth and my ass grasped his thick organ and milked it as he fucked me. I could feel that he was near orgasm and then, suddenly, he gripped my hips in his hands and shoved his penis deep inside my ass as I felt it jerk in spasm shooting jets of hot cum deep inside me. Tony saw my eyes glaze over as Kurt kept pumping more and more cum into me and then, without any warning, my cock started shooting spurts of cum as I went into orgasm. Then Tony's organ swelled in my mouth and he began shooting ropes of his delicious cum down my throat and I had to gulp each load down to keep from choking until his spasms ended and he withdrew his cock from my lips with a soft moan of satisfaction. When Kurt withdrew from my ass, it felt cold and empty and I would have liked him to put it back inside but that was not to be.

Tony lay down on the padded floor right in front of me and asked Kurt to come over and lay down alongside him. They were on their backs with their organs facing me and were lightly fondling each other's cocks as they talked about how much they both enjoyed using me for their pleasure. As they talked, I could feel Kurt's cum juices running out of my asshole and dripping down my thighs and dammit, if it wasn't making my cock twitch again! As Tony and Kurt were talking and playing with each other, I saw both their organs responding and the sight of those two gorgeous organs side by side, was exciting and I wanted to go over and worship each of their cocks in turn or tandem as long as I could have them in my mouth. Tony however, had other plans and they unfastened me and led me over to a padded bench and had me lay down on my back and then they fastened my wrists and ankles to rings in the floor. Tony mentioned that they both had noticed how ravenously I had looked at their organs just before they untied me and they were now going to give me a chance to suck them both. Kurt got on top of me in a 69 position and told me to tease his crotch and get his cock good and hard while he chews on my meat. I saw his big balls and thick organ descend to my mouth and I reached up with my tongue to intercept it as soon as possible.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12