The Door

Story Info
Taking what he knows she wishes she could give.
6.2k words
4.33
30.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door bell rang and she got up to answer it. As she opened the solid wood door at 8:30 in the morning, never did she expect to see who she saw. She must have left the screen door unlocked because he had it held open. She tried to slam the door shut but he put his foot in the way. It hurt him as the door tried to shut but he did not move it. Instead, he just gave the door a shove and sent it and her flying. She was already crying and pleading with him because she knew that she was in serious trouble. He slammed the door shut and locked it. She backed away from him apologizing to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please, please go. I have a family, you know this. Please just leave. I will never tell anyone you were here", she pleaded.

He laughed at her as he approached her. His strong hand wrapped firmly around her throat and he backed her up against the wall.

"You are sorry? You are fucking sorry? " He chuckled. "You have no fucking clue how sorry you are you little fucking bitch!"

Then he pressed himself against her kissing her hard, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She wiggled, trying to get free. He let go of her throat. She held her neck gasping.

"Get some fucking clothes on whore."

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Did I tell you to ask me any fucking questions? NO! I did not so come on, where is your room?"

She just stood there not moving so he slapped her across her face.

"You are wasting my time bitch, now go!"

Holding her cheek, with tears streaming down she walked to her room. He followed her although he knew damn well she would not call for help. She was in too deep and they were both fully aware that she had much more to lose than he did. If she ever ended up in court, she would have a lot of explaining to do because of her online activities. In their eyes she would have been asking for it even though she always made it clear that she'd never touch another. All this did not matter for her fantasies were so harsh, so over the top that she knew that others would think it was permission for anyone to do as they pleased. She took off her pajama bottoms and put on a pair of jeans, slipped on some shoes and put on a bra and t-shirt. He commented on how nice and white her tits were and how red they would be shortly. She began to cry very hard suddenly.

"Please Sir, forgive me, I know I have been a whore and that I have talked back and gone against you. I will be better but please just go. Please don't do this to me. I'm sorry."

He took a handful of her hair and began to drag her back down the hall.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You think I came all this way for nothing? Stupid bitch!"

With his mouth against her ear he spoke slowly and clearly. "You will now walk out with a smile. You will wave and say hi to any of your neighbors who may be out. You will get into your car and you will follow me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir", she replied.

She got into her car and as he drove off, she followed. They drove to a mall and parked. He then opened her door, took her by the arm and gently led her to the back door of his car. She got in and he instructed her to put her seat belt on. They did not drive far before they arrived at a small house. It was a bit worn down and looked vacant. He told her to get out and so she did. Not a word was exchanged. Tears were still dripping from her eyes and she was visibly trembling. They walked up to the house and she was shocked to see that there was another man in the house. She stopped and his hand took her elbow as he guided her in. The other man greeted her with a smile. It made her think that he did not know the full story as to how or why she was there. She was taken to the kitchen. The other man came in and was holding a camera. She looked up at Thomas, her captor in disbelief. All the times they had talked, she knew he said harsh things but she always believed that really he was a nice guy and things would never get to this point. She pretty much trusted him and thought it was all kind of like role playing or story telling. But here she was, being pushed to her knees in an empty house with him and a man with a video camera.

"Blow him", he ordered.

She did not move. She was in shock.

"Blow him. He won't be able to concentrate on filming if he has a fucking hard on. Now blow him!"

And he shoved the back of her head, pushing her towards the stranger. The man stood there too, just looking at her.

"Dude, take your fucking cock out! What the fuck?"

And with that the man did. He undid his pants and pulled out his semi hard dick. He stroked it a few times and took the few steps towards her. Thomas told her not to piss him off. Just hurry up and blow the man. The man's cock now rubbed on her pouting lips. He gently pulled her chin down with his finger. Her lips parted and the strangers cock slid into her mouth. She closed her eyes and tried so very hard to drift away from all that was happening. He was slow and careful, even sweet. His large hand rubbed the back of her head, caressing her hair and he pushed in and out of her mouth. Never did he push too much for her in. His moans brought her back to reality and she was fully aware of this man and the taste of his dick. She pulled back without even thinking. The stranger seemed surprised but at Thomas's encouragement, he held his cock back up to her mouth and pressed it with a bit more force. She knew that she would do all that she was told to, like it or not. She knew that Thomas knew where she lived and could see to it that she lost all that mattered to her if he so pleased. She was his now and she hated him. Speed picked up and his tenderness decreased. He was becoming more of a typical stimulated male doing what he needed to do to unload. A bit deeper he went, a bit faster was his speed. The grip of his hands on her head grew tight. Still he did not gag her. He pulled out quickly and removed one hand so that he could jerk his rod over her face. Her eyes closed tightly, splashes of hot cum splattered across her face. His groans of relief sounded amazing to her. She had just been used just as she had often dreamed of. But those were just dreams. They were never meant to come true.

"OK. Get the camera ready", Thomas barked as he took a paper towel to her face.

The man put himself away and fetched the camera. Thomas grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. He walked her to a door where he ordered her to undress. Again she began to beg him to let her go. With that, there was a quick yet firm slap across her face. Slowly, as if she would not understand what he said, "Take...your.... mother...fucking ....clothes....off.... you....stupid.....fucking.... bitch!"

"Yes Sir", she sobbed as she lifted her shirt over her head. She reached behind her back and unlatched her bra. As she took the bra off her large round breasts lowered. As the cold air hit them, her nipples grew harder and darkened in color as the blood rushed to them.

"Pants bitch", he barked.

The whole thing sucked but what made it even worse was how he really did not care about her. She had thought that he did care, or would care if he ever met her. She thought he would be taken with her and want to please her. But he had made it ever so clear to her that this was about and for him. She unbuttoned her pants and stepped out of them. She looked at him and he smiled at her. He loved watching her unwrap what was now his. He gave her a nod as to keep going so she slid her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. There she stood, completely naked. The red light on the camera was blazing towards her. Once naked he put a pair of black buckling wrist bands on her. He then clipped to them, two ropes that were attached somehow to the door. He told her to get on her knees. As she did, she realized that her knees just barely touched the floor. She was almost dangling from the door. Her arms were pulled tight above her head. Thomas had already gotten undressed and his large snake stared her in the eye. He approached her and ordered her to beg to suck his cock. All she managed was to let out a cry. His cock smacked her face and she was surprised at how bad it hurt. Thomas ordered the camera man over to get a close up of her face.

"Get how fucked up the little princess looks now."

And again he told her to beg. She closed her eyes and turned away from him. He did not like this at all so he took a hold of both of her nipples and pinched them so tight that she thought that he would pop them both. She let out a very loud scream and as he still held them tight, he ordered her to beg to suck his cock.

Through her painful cries she urgently begged him, "Please... oh fuck... please Sir! Allow me to suck your cock!"

He released his grip and if she were not hanging, she would have collapsed to the floor. He aligned his cock with her mouth to which this time she welcomed him into her mouth. He was not sweet or kind. Right off he shoved himself deep into her throat forcing her to choke. He loved how it felt when her throat wrapped around his cock in spasms so he just held it there for a few seconds. He wanted to see her gasping so he pulled out. He laughed as she coughed and tried to catch her breath. His hand took a fistful of hair on the top of her head pressing her head into the door and again he thrust in deep but this time simply fucking her face. It was not long till she felt the streams of her saliva oozing from the corners of her mouth dripping onto her breasts. She was embarrassed by the gurgling, slurping and gagging that came from her.

He was getting close so he pulled out from her.

"Fuck!" he panted.

He began to pace, holding his cock. He was determined not to cum. She continued to dangle while he gathered himself.

"Release her", he told the camera man.

And so he did. Thomas walked over to her and picked her up. He took her to the living room and laid her onto the carpet. He spread her thighs open, touched his fingers to her hole and was not surprised to feel that she was dripping wet. He gathered her juices on his fingers then took them to her face.

"Now, now. What is this?"

He smeared her juices all over her face. She could not deny it. There she was dripping wet unlike she ever had before. She could not decide who she hated more, herself or him. She could not believe how cruel her body was being to her. It was going against every moral she had. It was responding to this asshole's every touch and to his every degrading word. Again his fingers gathered her cunt drippings but this time he pressed them onto her lips. Quickly, she turned her head away from him. He responded not so nicely to this and grabbed her jaw firmly with his other hand then shoved his wet fingers into her mouth. He made sure that she tasted every little bit of herself before he removed his fingers from her mouth.

"You know my little whore, it is fine with me that you fight me. I love nothing more than putting you in your place. Besides, I expected you to be less of a fucking slut than you are being. I honestly believed that you were a good little family woman but now, your dripping cunt tells me what a whore really are. I wonder how many other men you lured just like me."

"Fuck you! FUCK YOU!"

She began to struggle and really put up a fight. This was what he had expected of her all along. She kicked, she screamed... she tried hard as hell to free herself but he was very strong and she was lucky that all he did was hold her off and not kick her ass. Finally he felt her go limp when she had become exhausted. He let go of her and she curled up then got to her knees. Her head pressed to the floor where she sobbed and sobbed. He stroked his cock keeping it ready for her. As inviting as she looked from behind, he wanted to watch her face when he fucked her for the first time. He rolled her over, grabbed her leg and pulled her to him. Her back burned as it was dragged across the carpet. He spread her wide and rubbed his cock all over her waterfall. He carefully placed his cock head against her hole. They had both dreamed of this happening. Neither of them really expected it to. He leaned down and kissed her mouth. A long kiss that felt so full of heat. He did not enter her but he felt her lift up slightly. She did not mean to but again her body was at war with her mind and her mind was all but defeated.

His mouth now to her ear, he whispered to her, "You are dying to have me inside of you."

"No", she moaned.

"Tell me how bad you want me and I'll consider fucking you."

She turned her head away from him. She would not ask for this. His head pressing a bit harder against her wanting hole. He took her right nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard, just as she loved. Her back arched as he pulled away with her nipple still in his mouth so as to keep him on her breast as long as she could make him.

Again he whispers in her ear, "Beg me my sweet whore."

Then his throbbing cock barely entered her. She needed him. She longed to feel him inside of her. She could not believe what left her lips then,

"Please fuck me", she said almost under her breath.

With that he snickered then thrusted deep and hard into her. They both felt her fluids forced out of her with his plunge. She felt so relieved but horrified at the same time. She focused on feeling every bit of his beautiful cock inside of her. She savoured how she felt and looked right at him and he fucked her as hard as he had always said he would. He had told her that he could be selfish, that he could fuck her how he pleased not how she wanted to be fucked. She loved that notion and now she was living it. He was hurting her but it thrilled her to know that her body was finally being used as she felt it should be. His sweat dripped off of his head landing on her violently shaking tits. He was perfect. She was so afraid that he would cum and this would be over too soon. He kept pounding her pussy, his sack slapping against her ass. There was no way she could be quiet through this fucking. She was beyond moaning or groaning. Her sounds were primal grunting and growling. It made him so hot that he pulled himself out of her and quickly grabbed her head and she instinctively opened her mouth to receive his steaming load. The first shot missed, catching her forehead and left eye but the second shot landed directly in her mouth. She shut it for a second so the third got her chin, running down her neck. He ordered her to open and with that he placed his softening cock into her mouth where she cleaned him. He was exhausted now. Still above her with his cock in her mouth he leaned over almost hugging her head. Finally he dropped back and sat on the floor leaning against the wall.

He noticed that his friend was hard again.

He nodded to him, "You got a rubber dude?"

The camera man shook his head.

"Ah... well then no pussy for you."

The camera man shut off the camera and began to jack off above her. Thomas ordered her back to her knees. She was grateful that she did not have to do any work. He was beating off with one hand and kneeling down squeezing her breasts. He backed up and sat down on the floor. Thomas directed her to his friend. She crawled over to him and he took her head and lowered it down on his cock. He let her suck him off at her own pace. Thomas liked how her ass was up in the air and began to stroke himself as he watched his slut work her magic. He knew she disliked blowing this guy and that is what turned him on so much. Seeing what she does for him... just like she always said she would... of course when she was saying all of that she never thought that she would meet him.

Since it was the stranger's second load of the day, this was taking some time. She just wanted him to finish so that she could rest. She jacked him off while licking his hot sack. It shimmered as her tongue had then covered every inch of it. His moaning became louder so she was hopeful that he was growing close. Again she felt his hand take a handful of her hair. He placed his cock back in her mouth and began to push and pull her on and off of his cock. When it would pop out of her mouth it would make a sound that everyone enjoyed and both of the men loved how when she didn't have cock in her mouth, her mouth awaited wide open like a hungry baby bird. He was more than happy to feed it to her. It seemed like forever but finally he pulled off and jerked himself fast and hard, exploding all over her tits. The guy reached down afterwards and rubbed it all over her, making her an even bigger mess than she was before.

"On your knees!" Thomas ordered.

He took the rope and began to work his magic. He bound her almost in the fetal position, with her ass up in the air. It was quite uncomfortable and just as she began to complain, her panties were shoved into her mouth. He tied them in using his tie around her head.

"What did you want to say sweetie?" he asked sarcastically.

She didn't even try to respond. She could not see all of what was going on but she could see that Thomas was up and began to get dressed.

"Now then, no running off dear" he said with a chuckle.

Thomas and the stranger left the house and she heard them drive off. She laid there, all balled up with a million thoughts racing through her head. She had caused this, it was her fault. She hated him yet she wanted him so badly. She kept playing over and over everything he had just been done to her. It had felt so amazing, it was everything she had wanted but was not allowed to have. She was so humiliated yet the more she played it all over, the wetter she became. Her jaw was sore, her cheek still stung and her nipples burned. Her cunt was sore and wetter than it had ever been in her entire life. She wondered if he was coming back. She wondered what would happen if anyone else walked in. She was exhausted and slowly began to drift off. She awoke to the sound of the front door closing. Luckily it was only Thomas. This time he was alone.

"Did you miss me baby?" he asked her.

He untied his necktie and she pushed her panties out of her mouth before he had a chance to take them out. He untied her except for her arms which were still snug behind her back. He put a bottle of water to her mouth and she gupled it down like she had been is a desert for days. He smiled as he watched her make a mess, the water dripping all down her chest, belly and her thighs.

"You know, I really do not like another mans cum on my slut."

He helped her to her feet.

"Lets get you cleaned up." he said.

He guided her down the hallway to a bathroom. He placed her into a tub, took the shower nozzle down and turned the water on. He then began to spay her off, right in the face first which she disliked greatly. Since she could not cover, she turned but he yanked her back around as all of the cum was on her front side.

"Open your mouth." he told her and she did.

He jet sprayed into her mouth and all over her body. The water was freezing cold and her sore nipples stood at attention. He shut the water off and took her out of the bathroom. He now led her to the back of the kitchen where he opened a door. The door led to the basement. When she realized this she freaked. She realized then that he could kill her. She began to panic. She tried to back away, she pleaded with him.

"Please, please don't do this! Let me go, I will never tell anyone. I just want to go home!"

Really he could not understand her words due to her sobbing and hysteria but he knew what she was thinking and he decided to reassure her that within a few short hours she would be home safe. It did not matter what he said. She dropped to her knees to make it harder on him to move her. He could not help but laugh however he tried his best to hold it in. He promised her that within a few hours she would be she would again be with her family. He looked her in the eyes and either she felt that he was being honest or she just gave up. He took her down into the basement.

12