The Door

Story Info
Girlfriend has big surprise for him.
3.4k words
3.89
81.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InYo
InYo
46 Followers

When I came home from work I was surprised to find her there, let alone in a good mood. My girlfriend and I had been fighting a LOT lately. My work was keeping me away more than I was home, and I know she felt neglected, because she told me so every time we were together. What did she expect? She wanted the finer things, and I had to work twice as hard to keep her Visa bill reasonable. She had gotten other outside interests to pass the time, clubs, organizations, and usually wasn't there when I came through the door. She met me at the door and said she had a surprise for me. As I took of my coat I watched her walk away, admiring her, how her calf muscles rippled as she clicked across the floor, her wiggling hips enticing me and making her ample breasts sway. She'd always been beautiful on the outside, that wasn't the problem. Lately she had gotten less desirable to me not from her looks but her attitude and indifference towards me. Tonight she was dressed to kill, in a short tight black sun dress, stockings and heels. If I knew her, she would have forgone the underwear. Her long brunette hair caressed the bare part of her mid-back as she moved.

As I entered the dining room I noticed she had set up an exquisite dinner, and was using all the best silver. I smiled at her and asked what the occasion was. As she answered me I saw a glint in her eye that I'd never seen before. "Just thought I'd try something new" she replied. I went up to her and leant over to kiss her, but she side-stepped deftly and motioned for me to follow her. I did so willingly, and we walked into the bedroom.

She had prepared here too, with candles alight everywhere so that the room seemed to dance. New silk sheets covered the bed, and I could see she had already attached the leather cuffs to the corner-posts of the bed. I smiled again when she motioned me over to the bed. I approached and stood in front of her, between her and the bed. She reached out and stroked her fingers along each shoulder. As I leant in for another kiss she pushed my firmly on my shoulders and I lost my balance and sat down on the edge of the bed. As I open my mouth to protest she put her finger to her lips and said "Get naked." I asked if the dinner would get cold, and she looked sternly at me and repeated "Get naked NOW". I laughed and thought, ok what the hell if she wants to be dominant tonight I'll go along. I quickly undressed and threw my clothes to the side as she walked over to a chair opposite the bottom of the bed. Sitting down she crossed her legs at the knees, allowing my a great view up her skirt and to the soft flesh above the tops of her stockings. She rested her arms along the chairs', and looked me in the eye. "I want you to jerk off, but not cum" she commanded. I was going to laugh, but the look she gave me stopped me before I began. I took myself in my hand and began to stroke myself, all the time looking at her, watching her chest rise and fall as she calmly breathed. I thought about her bent over as I rammed her from behind, fucking the arrogance out of her. In a few minutes I was hard and starting to feel the build up coming, and I told her so. She stood up, walked over, and slapped my hand away from my throbbing cock. She towered over me, "Lie back in the middle of the bed, spread-eagle" she commanded. I smiled nervously, but complied. When I was in position she walked to the head of the bed, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She firmly, almost too-tight, locked my wrist in the leather cuff. I started to protest and she again bowed me with her gaze. I was silent as she clicked around the bed, securing the rest of my limbs in the same manner to the posts. She had shortened the ropes just slightly, but enough that I was now almost stretched, unable to move at all. She sat beside me on the bed and adjusted her garter as I watched. When she had primped herself enough I asked if she was going to climb on for a ride. She smiled wickedly and said "All in good time. First things first." She told me to close my eyes and open my mouth, and I did hesitatingly. I felt her fingers around my jaw line, and felt as she shifted towards me. I opened my mouth wider, anticipating a breast to suck on, and she cooed "yes, you are a good boy." All of a sudden something big, round, and hard was in my mouth! My eyes popped open and I fought as she secured a ball gag in my mouth! We didn't own a ball gag, as she considered them "degrading". She then attached two straps tied to the headboard that I hadn't seen earlier to either side of the gag harness. The effect was that I couldn't even move my head from side to side! I made protesting noises and in response she reached down and firmly squeezed my balls. Ouch! I shut up, and looked at her. She sat down again beside me and scrapped a finger nail down my chest. Leaning forward to my ear she whispered "Your going to lie here, naked and exposed, while I have dinner. When I come back I am going to have some big hard cock for dessert, and cum and cum and cum." With that she got up and walked slowly across the bedroom. Straining out of the corner of my I eye I watched as she paused at the door, looked back and blew me a kiss, and then shut the door behind her.

I lay there, in confusion, for a few moments. What a bitch! I couldn't believe she'd done that. If she expected me to fuck her after this she'd be in for a surprise! The ball gag was tight, and being unused to it I gagged until I learnt to breath through my nose, and swallow as my throat filled with saliva. I could smell and taste the rubber of the ball, and felt nauseous. I fought for the longest time to free myself, but to no avail. As I lay there exhausted I could her muffled noises from the dinning room, the clink of cutlery on plates, and a random background noise I couldn't identify. I couldn't see a clock but I lay there for quite awhile, plotting my revenge. The next thing I remember was the sound of footsteps entering the room, a slightly drunken giggle, and something whispered I couldn't hear. I tried to turn my head but the bonds wouldn't allow me to see.

"You're never around dear," I heard her say. "I have put up for it too long. Do you know how many nights I went to bed horny? Crying myself to sleep because I needed some cock? Do you think that's fair?" I mumble a protest, to tell her it wasn't my fault, but she cuts my protests off. "Well I don't" she snaps. The foot steps grow louder, and I see her enter my vision. As she walks towards the end of the bed I see she is leading someone by the hand who is following behind her! It's was a man! My genitals shrink from the embarrassment of being caught like this, so vulnerable, so weak. As they stop at the bottom of the bed, with her standing in front of him, front towards me, she points at my shriveled manhood. "See what I have to put up with?" she exclaims. "I'd have wanted even that itty-bitty thing if it had been around." She shakes her head, and the guy puts his arms around her, circling her waist. She sighs and leans back against his chest, then reaches up to stroke his face.

"This is my friend from the country club, you know, the one I told you I've been meeting for lunches the last few weeks. Or do you even remember me telling you that? Anyways, he's been showing me more attention since I met him a month ago that you have this year." As her hand slides higher, stretching to play with his hair, one of his hands moves upwards, caressing her tight stomach and gently cupping one of her breasts; I see her other nipple go hard from his touch. I am numb, lying there, watching as this man cops a feel on my girlfriend. I'm angry, but still helpless. She looks me in the eye. "He's been trying to seduce me for the last few weeks, but I kept saying no. Then a few days ago I figured enough is enough. Why should I save myself? You aren't pleasing me, so I should find someone who will. That's why I invited him over for dinner tonight; I made cajun chicken, you remember how hot that makes me, don't you?" His lower hand slides lower, and cups her mound. She gasps, and then spreads her legs a little wider. His fingers begin stroking her thru her dress. She turns her attention back to me finally. "So now that we're done dinner, I'm in the mood for dessert. And tonight it is going to be so, so sweet."

She moves away from him slightly, and with a practiced move she grabs the bottom of her dress and pulls it up, over her head, and throws it on the floor. She stands there naked for a moment, probably for effect. I was wrong, she had worn panties, a thong style that showed off her ass, and like a slut had put them on over top of the garter belt. She moves behind him, and I watch as her hands wrap around to the front and begin to undo his shirt. He closes his eyes from her touch, but I can't look away as she strips off his shirt, and then undoes his pants and slides them to the floor. All the while she is talking constantly, telling me how they met, the feelings he arouses in her, and how she's wanted this for quite awhile. She emerges from behind him, and stands to one side admiring the tent in his boxers. She points to the big chest at the bottom of the bed and motions for him to get on it. After he is up there she gets him to help her up too. I now have a complete side-view of them both now, almost down to their ankles. She reaches out and snakes her hand into his boxers and absently strokes him as she turns to face me. "Are you enjoying this dear?" I thrash and try to yell at her, but she giggles and tells me how pathetic I look. She goes on to describe all the things about him that turns her on, finishing with how his cock is twitching from her touch. She smiles evilly, "I'm still hungry," she declares.

She slowly squats down in front of him, holding his hips for support. He grins down at her as she slides his boxers down seductively, his cock leaving a visible trail along their front until it pops out. The boxers drop forgotten as she stares face to crotch at his hard-on. She gasps, looking at it from all angles. As her hands drop from his hips to explore his crotch she turns to face me. "Have you ever seen anything so big?" She looks disparagingly down at my penis. "I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks?" And with that she buried it deep into her mouth in one go, her nose nudging his pubic hair. He grabbed her head, and she repositioned his hands higher so that my view wasn't blocked. She used one hand to kneed his sack, and the other she wrapped around the base of his shaft. For almost ten minutes I watched as she sucked him like a porn star, licking it like a ice-cream cone only to the deep-throat it the next moment. The sounds were the worst, because even if I closed my eye I could here the wet, almost guttural sounds as she slid it in and out of her mouth, the gagging as she tried to shove it deeper, and his heavy breathing as she moved him closer to orgasm. When he began moving his hips, getting ready to spill his load she stopped and smiled up at him. "Not yet" she said sweetly. She stood up and walked up the bed until she was standing on either side of my chest and I was forced to look almost straight up at her. I could also see the guy turn to watch her, stroking his cock. She smiled at me, and then bent forward at the waist, dangling her breasts only an inch from my face, her hair pooling around my head like a cave. "Just in case you think I'm not enjoying this..." she said as her fingers looped into the sides of her panties and slid them down her stocking clad legs, "... how's this for proof?" And with that she stepped out of her panties and lay them across my face so that the gusset lay under my nose. They are soaking wet, and the smell of her arousal is overpowering. The look on my face causes her to laugh loudly. She stands and looks over her shoulder. The guy is stroking faster now, and she wiggles her ass in approval as she steps backwards until she is standing astride my knees. She lowers herself down over me, her stocking covered legs snug against the outsides of my thighs, her knees in line with my hips, but she is careful not to allow herself to touch me anywhere else. She looks down and laughs again.

Looking over her shoulder she blows the guy a kiss. "Kneel between our legs and show us what you can do." I can't see, but I feel the bed creak as it adjusts to the extra weight. The center sinks as he kneels behind her, and I hear her gasp as he grabs her hips. She flings her hair to one side. "I wouldn't want to block your view" she mocks. I watch as her eyes go wide as he feeds himself into her, and as he finishes she gasps, wiggling her breasts above me. "Wow! Had I known you were that big, I'd have fucked you the first day!" she exclaims. She said it to him, but she was looking at my face when she did. If looks could kill she'd be dead from mine, as I was forced to watch her move with his slow thrusts, her chest reddening from excitement. This continues for what seems like forever, but probably only a few minutes, when she leans down to whisper in my ear. She begins a running monologue, telling me about how good he feels, how deep he gets, and all the sensations she is experiencing. I am so hurt, hearing her talk like that. Why couldn't she just have an affair instead of torturing me like this? Seeing I am lost in my own thoughts she leans to one side and uses her now free hand to scrape her nails down my chest. Ouch! That got my attention! She laughs at my pain. "You know that thing you always wanted to try, but I never let you?" she asks. My eyes widen with shock, because I know exactly what she is referring to. "I figured tonight would be a good night to try something new" she smiles. Looking over her shoulder I hear her say, "Put it up my ass big boy." The rocking of the bed stops, and I here him go, "Oh yea baby." She looks into my eyes and then leans down again so that her lips are beside my ear. She describes everything, as her puts his cock-head at her virgin butt-hole. As he pushes, softly at first but increasing in pressure, until her sphincter opens and he invades her ass with his cum-lubed cock. She whimpers in my ear how it hurts so good and how big it feels. She actually laid down on my chest, ass in the air as he began pumping her. I could feel each thrust he made, the motion traveling down her arched back and straight into my stomach. He had been taking her chocolate-cherry for about five minutes by now. I felt sick as she kept describing the feelings, and feeling him pump her. She was enjoying it to because I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest and she began nibbling on my ear, whimpering softly.

She caught herself almost immediately though, and raised herself off me. "Your so good lover," she cooed over her shoulder, "Now make me cum for real." I heard a pop as he withdrew from her ass, and a gasp as he hammered deep into her with one push. She put her hands on my shoulders and held herself up as he started pumping HARD. Her nails dug into my shoulders with each thrust. She's hanging her head down now, oblivious to my presence, lost in the feeling. I feel sweat dripping off her body, landing on my chest and stomach, each landing like an explosion. Her silk clad legs kept rubbing against my thighs, and I felt her ankles on top of my knees. The guy had spread his knees for support by this point, and I could feel them on my mid-inner thighs. Each thrust pushed my thighs apart, and I'm sure I was getting bruised. Their hips were now slightly higher up my body now, and I could feel their juices, both sweat and cum, dripping on my now erect penis. It was so savage I couldn't help being turned on as much as I was disgusted. They seem to continue forever, getting faster and harder with each minute. She's now moaning louder, like a bitch in heat, screaming out his name, encouragement, and profanity. She occasionally notices me, and thru glazed eyes smiles. Finally they approach climax and when they cum her nails break the skin on my shoulders. They cum in pulses, and at one point when she bounces down against my cock I cum too. We are screaming out together, them in ecstasy, me in silent agony. She leans back, kisses him passionately on the mouth, and then shoves him back onto his ass. Panting, she again returns her attention to me. Climbing up my body she squats over my face, "He FUCKED me, and damn good." She holds both buckles of my gag with her hands. "I don't like being sticky though," she says as she rips the gag out roughly, "clean me up." And with that she drops onto my still open mouth. Her pussy is spread wide from his cock, and it covers my mouth completely. I can smell their mixed juices in her public hair. I try to fight but she holds onto the back of my head with one hand, forcing my face deep into her. She laughs hysterically, and with her other hand she presses in above her pubic bone. My mouth is flooded with his cum as she milks it out of her pussy. I'm disgusted, but have to swallow or else gag.

When she's done she climbs off me and stands beside the bed. She laughs when she sees I've cum all over my belly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" she mocks. I feel dirty, like I've been raped. The guy has collected their clothes and is standing by the door. "Thanks for the great time," she smiles at me. "I'm going to his place tonight and get fucked until morning," she unties one wrist, now numb from lack of blood. "I expect you and all your stuff gone when I get back. I'd better not ever see you again. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!" With that she walked away, and out the door with him. I lay there as blood returned to my hand, unable to free myself until it does, covered in their sweat and cum, his cum burning in my throat. Shocked, I can't focus as my world spins. As I hear a car pull away all I can think is "I'm going to get that bitch."

InYo
InYo
46 Followers