The Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion to a night of fun.
2.6k words
4.3
11.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded quickly, "p-p-please, let, let me cum. Please!" she begged him. Squirming as his fingers hit the mark and pushed her faster toward the edge. Fearing what may come if she did not get permission first, she held back with all her might. "PLEASE!"

"Well my little toy, I suppose the answer will have to be... "

She looked up with pleading eyes, it was clear she could not hold much longer. She writhed and he smirked at her, pulling his fingers free from her pussy and leaving her to wait, "no," he stated simply and watched her face and chest fall.

His fingers drew sensually up her stomach to the clothespins attached to each of her nipples and his lips curled into what can best be described as a sadistic grin. He closed around the wooden clamps and eased the pressure and pulled it free, letting the blood rush back to the nipple. He let out a breath as it turned from the deep purple back to the fiery red. She arched and moaned again, squirming from the burn on her chest. "No," he said again.

"No," he repeated as he took the clothespin from her other nipple and subjected her to the same burning, smiling brightly as she moaned in pleasure, groaned at the denial, and arched to the pain. She shuddered and realised that her juices were flowing from her pussy and coating her thighs and ass. The edge stood before her, and beaconed her to jump and plunge into the sweet release she needed. Her mind the only thing holding her back and it was losing fast.

He took a deep breath, part of him wanting to let her have her orgasm, to watch her body convulse and release the spring he had built up. The other part of him loving the sight of her squirming, begging, and pleading. He chastised the serving part, reminding himself that despite what she said, she wanted what he was giving, craved it. She wanted the lack of control, and the risk of punishment that he now put her in. His fingers start to remove the clothespins forming the pretty pattern on her stomach.

She hissed each time a pin was removed and squirmed more. The word 'no' ringing in her ear though he no longer said it. She moaned, whimpered, and looked longingly at him. As the first of the pins on her labia were removed, she tensed up and shuddered violently as the blood rushed back and her orgasm crashed through her. He simply smiled and nodded, it was just a matter of time. He removed the second clothespin from her tender folds and she shuddered again.

His fingers released the third, and then the fourth clothespins and she pressed her head into the mattress and cried out as another orgasm ripped through her. Each clothespin brought on a harder and stronger release until he was poised to take off the one on her clit. She lay there panting and writhing, watching his fingers, and his eyes, as he made a show of taking of the remaining clothespin. A small sound emitted from her throat, both wanting relief from the tormenting pieces of wood and afraid of what would happen to her when he took off that last clamp.

He slowly closed his fingers and watched her face. The sight and sound of her orgasms had inspired him. He was confident, ready for what was coming, he thought. Slowly he squeezed it open and took the pin from her clit. The tiny bud swelled again, the rush of blood in both directions making it pulse as she thrashed in the restraints. Mouth agape, eyes closed tightly she came. His eyes locked on hers and a smile played over his lips. It was just what he had hoped for in all his planning. He had walked it over in his mind, every detail, every minute. He tried to predict her reactions and the result was better than he could have expected. As she settled after her release, she lay there panting. Her eyes lazily rested on him with a look of pure delight as she cooed out, "th-thank you S-sir." His fingers ran through her hair, pushing several stray strands out of her face and she nearly purred like a kitten. Her head turned to his hand and she nuzzled him, spent.

"Don't thank me yet," he said calmly, forcing his voice once more to be strong. He wanted to stop, she had reached her peak. He wanted to take her right now, bound and helpless. He wanted to just walk out of the room and leave her there tied up alone for the hour, to play with her mind. He could not do any of them, he was not done yet. "Someone had an orgasm without being allowed to."

Her eyes popped open, looking at him nearly petrified, "w-what?"

"Well my sweet thing, I do believe I told you no; several times in fact."

"B-but, I... but, please, I'm so... I'm too sensitive, it will," her voice dropped to a whisper, "hurt."

He simply grinned, on the outside. He knew it would hurt more. He knew that she was most likely too sensitive. He knew that she had broken the rule and if he did not follow through, it would be worse later. At least that is what the book said and he was pretty sure the book was right.

She looked at the smile on his face and whimpered again, biting her lip. "Be gentle?" She whispered.

He untied her hands and then her feet. He gently rubbed her ankles and shoulders while she massaged her wrists. She curled into him and trembled in a genuine fear. It was all he could do to not hold her tight right there and stop. He steeled himself and resolved to follow through. She cooed in his arms, hoping to placate him and somehow knowing it was not going to happen... and she wanted it.

She was led back to the living room and guided to kneel on the armchair. Her knees at the edge of the cushion pressed against the arms. Her back bent over the back of the chair, arms tucked in so she rested on her elbows. She knew that this position presented her bottom perfectly to him and it was what he wanted. He bound her wrists together, and then tied them to the base of the chair. He also made sure her ankles were not going to move. It took him a few tries, but he finally settled on a isometric bond that prevented her legs from closing.

Her head hung against her hands until she heard the sound. That sound. The sound of leather sliding through denim. The sound of a leather belt, his leather belt, sliding out of his belt-loops. She trembled and dared a quick glance over her shoulder as he positioned himself. It was going to hurt, it was going to sting and ache and best of all, it was going to put her in orbit—the good kind.

He had spoken! He asked her a question. Her mind tried to focus back to answer him. Instead of answering her response was a simple, "huh, what?"

He chuckled, the first time he laughed all night in fact. It centered her, he was human again and she listened closely to what he asked, "How many times did you cum?"

"E-eight or nine t-times," she stammered, not remembering or thinking at the time she would have to count them.

"Then you will receive eight or nine lashes, plus two for 'huh' and 'what'"

She nodded, whimpered, and hung her head to await her medicine. The soft leather draped over her bottom, her back, her shoulder. She squirmed and moaned a little at the touch of the hide on her own. Then the first one landed. There was no warning, no telegraphing of his intention. The leather strap just landed hard and sharp across her ass. She rocked forward and yelped, her ass suddenly burning from the sting of the belt. She swallowed and lowered back into position, knowing that was just a soft one.

He watched her rock, heard her yelp and then smiled as she positioned for another. She wanted it, somehow he knew she did. He hooked his thumb into the loop the belt made on itself and gave a sharp tug. The crack filled the room and she nearly screamed, rocked forward and shook her head as she realised that he had not hit her. She cursed him under her breath, he was sure he heard the word bastard. He smiled again.

"Hmmmm Fuck!" She rocked forward again and clenched her ass cheeks as the fire doubled with the second hit. "Son of a..." She was not thinking of being proper and polite, and he seemed to like it anyway. She was just as human as he was. She felt the trickle again, there was something wrong with her wiring she thought as the next lash landed and she shivered and screamed, "God dammit!"

His fingers caressed her ass and between her legs, finding that unmistakable sign that not only did she like this, she loved it. He stepped back and struck again as she was mid-moan from his manipulation. She rocked forward and yelped again before sliding back with a shuddering breath. Four she told herself, that was four.

THWACK! "FIVE!" She cried out for no reason. She had not been asked to count them, but it centered her. It kept her focused and her mind off the small rivulet threatening to run down her thigh. He watched her squirm from the last one and took a deep breath. Her pleasure was getting him more into it, adding once more to his confidence. His mind and desires fighting as he purposefully hurt this girl that he knew desired it.

He took a breath and swung the belt again, a swish in the air followed immediately by a loud clap signalled possibly the hardest hit yet. She arched upright as far as the restraints would allow and cried out, tears springing to her eyes and rolling on her cheek. "Jesus mother fucking son of a Cocksucking bastard." He couldn't help but laugh. A true laugh, of mirth at the string of profanities that came from her mouth. It was cathartic to hear her, it reaffirmed his actions and he stepped closer, whispering in her ear as his fingers returned to her now drenched pussy.

"That was six sweetie, just four more to go. And the last four, for having such a foul mouth, will all be just as hard." The foul mouth was the reason, but it was not a punishment, but rather he wanted to hear her. Then he got an idea, "now use that foul mouth to beg me to fuck you instead of spank you." He almost said beat, but somewhere inside he loathed that word. He spanked her. He tormented, teased, and punished, but he did not beat people. Beating was barbaric and what a group did to a defenceless person.

She nodded as the belt swung again and let loose a resonating crack. She screamed again, arched upright then began to beg. It was a genuine begging, she did want him to fuck her instead of spanking her. Her pussy ached to be filled as the foulness poured from her lips, only fuelling her fire. "Please, please fuck me. Fuck me, oh god, no more just fuck me, fuck my tight little cunt. Owwww!" The stream of her pleas was broken by another crack of the belt and she intensified her case. "Oh god, please, slide your hard cock in me. Fuck my tight little cunt; take me like a little slut. Oh please, please will you... will you..." she was whimpering as the belt came down again.

"Ahhh FUCKING HELL!" She shouted and blabbered on. "Take me. Pound my dripping snatch, fill it flood it, use it!" She was in tears as her words only fuelled her own need, her thighs getting coated again by her own juices.

"Sweet mother of FUCK!" as the ninth lash landed. His pants tented, his member strained against his jeans as he heard her beg with language to make a sailor blush. Her ass was a myriad of red lines from the torment of the belt. Her voice wavered, and broke as she begged. His chest heaved with exertion and more desire as he lined up to give her the last lash and give what she kept asking for.

Everything seemed to slow down as the last stroke landed, impressed into her flesh, then bounced off and let the rebound occur. She arched, pulling hard on the restraints as her head dropped back with her mouth wide. A long loud primal scream erupted before her whole body rocked forward, her head dropping. She bounced of the back of the chair and held her place, panting and shaking as her wavering voice returned and delivered a fresh stream of carnal demands.

"Oh my god PLEEEASE, please fuck me. Pound my cunt, fill me, make me cum, make me scream. Use me, use your slut, fuck her. Pound my wet little pussy and claim it for your own. Oh please, please will you fuck me. I need, I need your cock in me, put that hard cock in my cuuuuuuuunght!"

She choked on her own breath as she felt what she was begging for happen. She arched once more in delight as the hard shaft of his cock started to slide in and out of her sloppy pussy. The sound of her juices being pushed out of the way and then refilling the void filled the room. He groaned as his hips connected with hers, punctuated by a slap of skin on skin.

She moaned louder, pushing back on him as he did everything she had begged him to do. He rocked his hips hard, pounding her and forcing her against the back of the couch. His hands slid up her sides and grabbed her breasts and squeezed, pinching the nipples. His manhood pumped in and out of her parted lips. His moans mixed with hers and soon both degraded into primal grunts and animalistic sounds.

His hips moved faster, an urgency to his actions as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. He moved one hand from her breasts and snaked it into her hair. Giving a twist he griped and pulled back, her head stretched to the extent her neck would allow. Her scalp burned and she hissed first, and then groaned in a deep guttural pleasure as he used his new leverage to grind deeper into her.

Their coupling reached a head as he tensed up, his whole body coiled like a spring just a second before his cock twitched in her, jerking and spurting his hot sticky seed. He shuddered hard as he came and felt her walls contract around him, milking every last drop as she cried out and shook. She jerked with each twitch of his cock in her tight and flooded passage. Hanging her head and weeping with indescribable pleasure and relief.

He held against her for what seemed forever as he fought to regain his breath. Slowly he slipped from her and released her bounds. They collapsed into the chair, arms and legs intertwined as the pair panted. His lips pressed to her neck and ear and she tipped her head with a soft purr.

"Th-thank you, S-sir. Th-that was... that was ... wow." She was at a loss for air and breath to express more.

"Uh huh," he replied simply.

They held each other as the buzzer went for the end of the game. Neither knew who won and really did not care. He was fairly certain that this was not going to be the last session between the pair, and his mind was already thinking of what else he could get up to with her.