The Doorway Ch. 02

Story Info
... just a little bit of leather.
1.2k words
4.33
6.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your body lies below me in the large bed. The pillows and blankets sprayed out on the mattress creating a very comfortable atmosphere. The soft sheen of light perspiration that comes after sex makes your skin glow in the lone light shining through The Doorway from the bathroom. Your lovely eyes look up into mine the gentle gleam in them all I need to know that you're enjoying the evening so far. I have no doubt that you'll enjoy the rest of it

I take your hands in mine and bring them together. You look momentarily startled to see the dark brown leather belt in my hand before I move behind you. It only takes but a moment as I wrap it firmly around your wrists. Tying them behind your back and wrapping it around tight enough to seem firm but with enough wiggle room if you chose to use it. I lean inside beside you as you sit on up on your knee's facing the front of the bed. I plant my lips on yours, kissing deep and strong, before trailing kisses into you're the curve of your neck. Pushing your hair out of the way as I put teeth to flesh on your collar bone, biting just hard enough to bring that over sensitive pressure out in a gasp. My finger tips tease all along your flesh as my hands move up your thighs, past the almost ticklish location near your waist before, moving along your shoulder blades and small trails with my nails down your back to the small of your back.

The bed creaks a little as I raise up behind you, firmly grabbing your leather wrapped wrists and push you forward on your knee's with your. I grin as I begin to enjoy the sight of your tamed body in front of me, your nice ass raised up in the air, the small rose bud showing, before my eyes trails down to the beginning of your outer lips that lie between your legs. My hand spreads your ass cheeks before sliding down, the flat side of my fingers parting your outer lips, feeling the ever increasing moistness of your attraction.

My body moves up so I can I whisper in your ear forcefully. "Lead forward, and keep up on your knees and do not touch headboard." The tone in my voice playfully dominate.

You feel a sudden void behind you as I move away from you. You can feel the bed move as I change into some position. You hold your body up on your knees as I commanded. The position leaving your ass in the air, you quickly realize what is about to happen, my mouth consume your pussy lips, the smell of your sex, the taste of your wetness my goal, you feel my tongue slide between your lips and up to your clit, twirling small circles around the little nub. My hands firmly around your legs pulling your ass down into my face. The moans above me tell me my mouth is doing something right. My hand slides inside your thighs as I look up your body; I quickly push my two of my finger inside your tight depths. The shock forces you to push your body against something due to the sudden penetration; you realize your mistake as you quickly move back on to your knees away from the headboard. To late, as it was exactly what I was hoping occurred, as you feel the sudden grazing of my teeth on your clit as I gently take it between my teeth and suck hard, rubbing the tip of my tongue against it while in my mouth over and over again. An intense pleasure racks your body, as my fingers are gripped like a vice and my head feels your thighs grip my head tightly. You ride my mouth to orgasm.

I slide from underneath you before I suffocate as your body still tenses; I firmly grab your thigh from behind and slide you into the middle of the vast bed. Your body still not down from its peak before I slide my cock into you from behind, my hands wrap around your tied wrists as I use them for leverage, pulling out as just the tip breaks away from your hot flesh before using your wrists for leverage to pull you against me, slamming deep and hard. The pleasurable shock overriding the roughness as I continue to use your arms to keep your body coming back into mine. Your orgasm not yet over, the deep rough strokes keep you up there as another one hits hard and you try and drop your head forward into the bed. But you can't as I keep your body up as I push harder and faster into you.

I pull out of you quickly, enjoying the sight of my glistening cock leave the tight folds of your pussy before moving your body to the side. My legs straddle your leg as I rise your other one to my shoulders, and push my cock once more into you. The speed of the change and the new feeling as my cock head rubs against another sensitive spot inside you. Your eyes close as the tip of my cock hits hard into the rough part inside you. My hands wrapped around the thighs that is raised, I start pushing harder and harder, sliding your docile and bound body up and down the bed. Your body sliding along sheets as your nether lips slide along my member. The sounds of my waist hitting your own echo off the walls as I continue to take my pleasure from you. Small gasps and whimpers of pleasure come forth from your slightly parted lips.

Your body tenses and I can feel her inner walls contracting tight against my cock. Hard and slick with your juices, your inner muscles push me out as your body begins to shake from your climax. My orgasm at the cusp, I reach down and stroke myself hard, my hand rubbing flesh coated with your cum , I groan deep as my balls tighten and streams of cum jet out and cover your body, some hitting against your stomach, some against your very moist pussy lips, and some against your leg.

My hands reach down to rub between your lips, sliding in a finger and back out again as I lower your leg down and slide my body up yours. My fingers never breaking contact, my body meshes with yours. My mouth sliding long kisses up your stomach and between your breasts, before my eyes settle on your own. Hazy and heavy lidded your eyes meet mine and I can see the pleasure was enough. Soft smile of contentment as you allow me to stroke you down from your orgasm. I reach back behind you to release your bindings, and your arms jump forward to wrap around my chest as I finally part my hand from your lower half. I lay back and let your head settle into the crook of my arm, deep sleep but a few seconds away. I am beginning to enjoy raining days like this, and always wondered... what's wrong with just a little leather?