The Double Ch. 1

Story Info
Teaching good girls to be bad.
5.1k words
4.51
87.5k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

I'm just your normal 50-year-old guy. I mean, I like the good things in life, I try to treat everybody like I like to be treated and I pay my taxes. Normal, right? Well, just like everybody on this planet, I have a slightly darker side, too. It's what I call the dark side but in reality it's my personal "fetishes". I mean, everybody has their likes and dislikes about sex. Some people would label mine as sick or perverted. Others would call them tame. Our own preferences get labeled relative to the reviewer, right? So if I have to review my proclivities, then there's nothing wrong with me. And isn't that what we all feel? What's right for me may or may not be so wrong for you…or him…or even him.

Ok, enough of this rationalizing. My fetishes are that; 1) I love oral sex, 2) I like teaching "good" girls to be "bad", 3) I love for a woman to taste herself on me and 4) I want to blow my load all over a woman. I fantasize about a woman sucking my cock for the first time after I've been inside her cunt and coming all over her face, breasts and belly. Don't get me wrong; I also adore inserting myself into a woman's pussy and cumming deeply into her depths.

Let me tell you what I mean by way of some recent experiences. I was living in an apartment shortly after my divorce. About 7 months after being there a new tenant moved in. I saw an attractive woman directing the move with 5 men and 3 teenage girls doing the bulk of the grunt work. The next week I met the woman. Her name was Andrea, and after talking for a short while I learned that she had a daughter named Kerrie. Andrea was just divorced, too. She was 43 years old and Kerrie had just turned 18 years old. Being the nice guy that I am, I told Andrea that if she needed anything, to walk down the hall and knock on my door. I could tell that she was pleased with that and she thanked me, and then said that she'd keep the offer in mind. Thinking that I got a very pleasant kiss off I smiled at her and went my on way.

Four or five days later there was a knock on my door shortly before I left for work. When I answered the door Andrea was there. She was in what seemed to be hospital scrubs. She explained that she had been trying to start her car for the past 15 minutes and it wouldn't start.

I told her that I would look at it for her but she quickly told me that she had the motor club on the way and that what she really needed was a ride to work. I asked her where she worked and she confirmed that she did, indeed, work at the hospital and that she was late. I told her that it wouldn't be a problem and invited her in so that I could finish my coffee and grab my jacket and that we'd be on our way. Her relief was very evident and she went on to express her thanks. I brushed her gratitude away and explained that I worked pretty close to the hospital, so it wasn't a big deal for me. Her retort was that it was a big deal to her and that she'd pay back the favor. Imagine my glee when she said that? Here was a very attractive woman telling me that she always returned a good deed.

I thought no more about the situation and off we went. During the drive she again told me that she was divorced, worked in the emergency ward, was 43 years old, that her daughter was 18 years old, would graduate high school the following June and that this was their first time alone. I wasn't able to tell her much about myself because we arrived at the hospital. I asked her over for a cup of coffee later that night and we'd get better acquainted. I was glad when she accepted and we made tentative plans to have her come over after she and Kerrie had dinner. . Later that evening, she came over at about 7:00. I ushered her in and started a pot of coffee and opened a coffee cake for our enjoyment.

Frankly, I was taken by how attractive she was. She was dressed in jeans and a blouse. Her clothing accented her figure and I suspected that the blouse was her daughter's because of the cut. It was high cut the hem and barely exposed her belly while cut slightly low at her breasts. It accentuated her cleavage rather than drew your eyes and held them there. That was the start of a great evening. We related or situations in life and just quietly talked the night away. That night she left at about 11:00. We had hit it off pretty well, I thought. Before she left, I wanted to ask her if she'd like to do this again but before I had the chance she told me that she wanted to see a movie this weekend and invited me to tag along. I gladly accepted and we made plans for Saturday night.

When Saturday night finally arrived, I knocked on her door and her daughter, Kerrie, answered. I told her who I was and she smiled and invited me in while her mother finished dressing. It gave us a few minutes of pleasantries before Andrea entered the room and announced that she was ready to leave. I was glad for her timing because Kerrie was fucking beautiful and I was starting to get excited. You know, penile excited. I was getting a hard on just talking to this pretty, intelligent young lady. I again had the feeling that the mother had raided the daughter's wardrobe. Jeans and another blouse. This blouse, however, buttoned up the front. Again it was low cut but also showed some creamy belly skin. Shit, I thought, more penile stimulation. I wasn't sure if my own jeans would somewhat hide the growing excitement. On the way out the door, Andrea told Kerrie not to wait up for her. Strange comment, I thought. This was, after all, our first date.

The movie was pretty good but I couldn't wait until we were out and could just talk. I liked her company and more than that I liked her looks. I guess that she had the total package: looks and brains, better known as eye candy and brain food. After the movie we walked around the town green for a while and just chewed the fat. She floored me after about a half hour by suggesting that we go back to my place. When I regained my composure, I turned to her and saw a gleam in her eye. My outward demeanor said sure, but inside I was doing cartwheels. While pulling into the apartment parking lot Andrea suggested that I park in the visitor's lot adding that my parking space was visible from her living room window and that Kerrie was sure to see it. Nothing more needed to be said about the rest of the night. Here it was only about 11:15 and I was into a sure bedroom encounter. Christ I was getting hard already!

When we entered my door, ever the gentleman, I took her coat. I wanted to give the impression that I wasn't anxious but man I was excited. It had been a while since I'd had my pipes cleaned and I wanted this encounter to be as good for her as it was for me. I offered her a drink of wine, soda or juice and she accepted a glass of wine.I had just the thing. I had a bottle of wine that was ready made for a seduction. When I gave her the glass, she took a sip.

She said, "It's very good. What kind of wine is this?"

I told her, "It's May Wine."

She again remarked that she liked it. I then gambled and told her. "It's better if you taste it off a lover's lips."

She gave me a combination of a smile and question but leaned in close to me and pressed her lips to mine, licking my lips in the process. When we parted, I told her to take another sip and after she did I leaned in close to her and repeated the process. This time, however, I slipped my tongue deeper into her than she did to me and held the kiss until I could feel her pulse start to quicken. When I broke the kiss I looked into her eyes and saw her desire. I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. Once there, I took our glasses and placed them on my bedside table. I immediately took her into my arms and continued to kiss her like she was the fountain of youth. Deep, long, wet kisses turn me on and as I was learning she liked them, too. She kept pulling me deeply into her mouth and drew me closer to her. Her breasts were crushed to me chest and my dick was mashed into her crotch. There was no mistaking that she wanted to go further. I responded by sliding my hands up and down her back, just reaching her belt line. Damn it, she upped the ante; she grabbed my ass and pulled me to her harder that ever.

Her ass then became like a magnet to my hands. I slid my digits onto the globes of her ass and performed a nice massage. She started moaning into my mouth. Slipping my head lower I started to trace kisses into the curve of her throat and slid my hands around her waist and up her belly to her chest. After a very cursory feel of her tits, I started to unbutton her blouse. She reacted by letting her head loll backwards and uttering little "MMMM"s .

Slipping her blouse off of her shoulders, I looked at her black frilly bra and measured her breasts with my eyes. Black, frilly feminine lingerie never was a big turn-on for me but the contents of that thingie had my blood pressure up. Big hooters don't race my motor, either. Andrea had small breasts but enough that they had a nicely defined valley between each peak. I love that area of a woman's chest. I fumbled with her front clasp. Those damn things forever confuse me. I'm more used to unclasping a bra at the back. In fact, at one point in my life I could undo it and before a woman could react my hands would be roaming her nipples. Anyway, Andrea accommodated me and removed her bra. I immediately kissed a line to the cleft of her breasts. I licked and kissed the hard valley as I lowered her to the bed. When she was horizontal I slowly lay down next to her.

Without losing contact with her chest I skimmed my hands over her belly to her belt. I slowly loosened her belt, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. I was trying to make this feel like a strip tease in reverse. I then roamed my hands over her upper thighs, never making contact with her crotch. When I felt her opening my shirt, I continued the erotic massage. As my shirt came off she worked my upper chest. After a short while she grabbed my belt and almost roughly opened my belt and then my pants. Before she moved inside my jeans I relinquished my lips from her chest and moved to shed her jeans.

She lifted her hips and as I slid the jeans from her legs I was leaning over her and up wafted her feminine bouquet. With her panties still on, I took in the motivating fragrance of her without reacting. After I had removed her pants, I slowly and gently slid my hands up her legs. As I passed her pussy I kept sliding farther up until I could administer another deep kiss. She broke the kiss and returned the favor of removing my jeans. Andrea's need was more evident, though. She was quicker and stopped on her way up my body to massage my rod through my shorts. I stopped her ministrations because I thought she was going to inadvertently turn this into a hand job and have me cumming in my underwear.

I pulled her up to me and gave her another deep wet kiss before I proceeded to her magnificent tits. As I said she had small tits, somewhere between a 34 and a 36 size, I guessed. Small but not tiny. At her age I was surprised that she was as firm as she was…much to my delight, I may add. I wanted this union to be special for her as well so I concentrated on giving those tits a great workout. Rubbing, kissing and lightly pinching her nipples worked her up to the point that I thought she was going to have an orgasm from just my attention to them. This realization motivated me to move closer to the main event…but not yet. I slid down her prostate form until I was at eye level with her panties.

I hooked my fingers into the waist and very slowly worked them down her legs. Removing her feet from the garment I again slowly slid my hands up her legs all the while following my hands with my lips, kissing her legs all the way up to her crotch. This time I stopped at the tops of her legs. Andrea kept her legs together, though and I settled for kissing the juncture of her legs and torso. I thought she would eventually loosen up her legs and allow me access to the secret places of her mound. I stayed at her hair and kept kissing and licking at her lower body until I realized that she didn't want that to continue.

Breaking contact, I moved up so that I could whisper that I wanted to eat at her most private place.

Andrea then surprised me by saying; "I've never let anybody do that to me".

In my most convincing voice I told her, "I deeply want to kiss and lick at your pussy until you can't bear it anymore. If you'll let me do this for you, I promise that you won't be sorry".

I then allowed her to digest this thought while I just skimmed my hands all over her body, stopping at no part until she gave her permission by opening her legs a little. Not wanting her to change her mind, I gave her another deep wet long kiss while I massaged her vulva. I didn't focus on any particular spot; I just massaged her entire mound while I kissed her mouth. Shortly, I trailed kisses to her neck and throat. I didn't stay there long, however. I went further down to her breasts. Both of her breasts as well as between them. I stayed there for a short while, enjoying the feel and taste of her nipples.

Then I slowly moved lower to her belly. I didn't want to tickle her so I kissed and licked her a little harder. When I reached her navel, I went into seek mode and lapped at her little button, all the while lightly rubbing my chin against the hairline of her pubes. When I thought she was as hot as a Georgia blacktop road in August, I moved my mouth into her thatch and went lower. From the time I arrived at her navel I could smell her arousal and now I was as deep into her female perfume as I could want or get. I felt like I was being intoxicated by her smell. It was heady and sweet with a slight tang. In a word, I loved her smell and couldn't wait to taste her. I didn't want to spook her though. I wanted to take my time and allow her to appreciate getting her pussy eaten by someone who likes to do it.

I kissed her all over her opening through the hair. I didn't want her to balk and I was desperately trying to take my time. I finally let my tongue touch her slit. When she didn't react negatively, I used my fingers to slowly spread her hair and allowed my tongue to lick at her slit. No tightness or stiffening occurred and I dipped my tongue into her slit to lick at her secretions. If I thought I was getting off on her smell, man I got a jolt at her taste. There is no way to describe how her sweetness got me off. I urgently tried to remind myself that I was eating this woman for her first time and I desperately wanted her to enjoy it. I sincerely wanted to have a return engagement.

She did stiffen slightly when she felt me at the portal to her cunt. I just kept going around her slit tasting her entire wet, warm area. When I felt her relax, I licked her clit. Not hard or with any intention other that to make her aware that it was in the game plan, so to speak. As my tongue slid across her clit, she again stiffened and made a little moan. That's when I knew that she wanted it to continue as much as I did. What could I do but continue to ratchet up her pleasure? I once heard the comedian, Sam Kinneson, say that he makes letters with his tongue in her slit. It was great advice and I continued the tradition with Andrea.

I had promised her that she would not be sorry if she participated in my love for eating pussy. Although I didn't use those same words, a promise is a promise. She was now moaning and I felt her go off with her first orgasm. I had only touched her clit a few times and she came. I didn't let up though because I knew that her sexual world was forever changed. I continued to lick and kiss her in her most private places, and then I concentrated on a few different spots. I hesitated at her opening and licked and kissed her to another orgasm. Then I moved on to her inner lips. I licked them like candy and took them into my mouth and played with them one by one with my tongue.

After a few minutes I went up to her clit and gave it a few light licks. I then went up to a spot just above her clit and licked at her where her hood met the beginning of her slit. I licked at that spot for a short while. She was building to another orgasm and I wanted her to have a monster. When she seemed to be reaching her peak, I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran my tongue over and around the little bud with varying speeds while sucking at it like it was my salvation. Andrea went ballistic! She starting thrashing her legs, pulling me deeper into her crotch and moaning like a banshee. I kept up the manipulations until she dropped her legs onto the bed and began pushing my head away from her.

I let her clit slip from my mouth but held my head at her slit and gently licked and kissed at her fountain. When her breathing was returning to normal levels, I gently and slowly kissed my way back up her body until we were at eye level. Her eyes shone like stars in the sky and she was ragged looking. Her hair was disheveled and she had a slight sheen of perspiration on her face. She looked a mess but she beamed like a faraway sun. Andrea's first words were tinged with thankful lust as she said. "You do fulfill your promises, don't you?" What could I say other than," I've always known that I like going down on a woman.

With you it was addictive. Thank you for letting me do it to you and for allowing me to be the first." Then I took another gamble and leaned in to kiss her with her love juices fresh on my lips. I know that she tasted herself on my lips and tongue because when she did taste her own pussy, she almost broke the kiss but I didn't let her. I kissed her deeper and she just seemed to relax into the kiss. All this while I was laying on top of her and she didn't forget my needs. She reached down between us and began to stroke my cock. When she aimed my dick at her pussy she was really into the kiss and I just let her direct the action. She broke the kiss long enough to tell me to slide it into her and leaned back into me to kiss me again.

As I slid my dick into her, I was very aware that I didn't have to stop and withdraw and so spread her lubrication onto my cock. She was that wet that I just slid in until I bottomed out on her pubic bone with mine. I didn't slam into her or feel like I was coming out of her mouth. I just slowly and erotically slid into her deep warm wetness until we both moaned at the sensations. She didn't feel like she was strangling my cock with her pussy or milk me with her sheath, either. I just melted at the feeling of her warmth and moisture. It's moments like these that I thank whatever gods there are for making a woman with a pussy and me with a cock. This feeling is sublime and more. I can't even conceive of the idea that any language could convey the ecstasy of this single instant.

I held at her recesses to fully feel and appreciate her cunt. I stayed there for I don't know how long until I felt the first tentative movements of her hips. Until that moment, I think that I was fully prepared to spend eternity within her body. She brought me out of my reverie to continue pleasuring her body as well as mine. We moved and slid our bodies against one another to gain the heights of pleasure. I slid my cock in and out of her cunt until I felt the very twinges of my own orgasm. I didn't want to come just yet, though. I thought that she deserved whatever pleasure I could provide her, given the fact that she had surrendered her cunt to my oral assault. Now I felt that it was my turn to yield to her physical desire. I stopped sliding my sausage in and out of her and concentrated on sliding my groin against her clitoris and thereby get her off. When I felt her cum, I'd worry about my own. We slid like that for what seemed like a glorious eternity. I felt her go rigid and she keened out her ecstasy while I continued grinding against her pubes. Then she relaxed and groaned, " Fill my pussy with your cum!" I wasted no more time and again started to slide my dick back and forth into that pleasure pit. I wanted to last forever and I wanted to cum immediately. Torn between those conflicting feelings, I took my time building to my own orgasm. I wanted it to be glorious. After thrusting into Andrea for what seemed like an instant and an eternity, I felt the tingling in my crotch. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer so I quickened my pace. I felt like my whole being was centered in my cock. And for this brief time it was. Then I felt the pressure on the floodgates and knew that I was going to blast my balls out of my dick to be deposited in her pussy. My orgasm started in my toes and rapidly moved up my legs into my balls and then instantly consumed my head. Sweet flames of paradise enveloped me as I blew my load into her deepest depths. She reacted by lifting her hips and me off of the bed. That act only seemed to push me further into her while spewing my syrupy essence into her very core.

Rum
Rum
14 Followers
12