The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just sit and relax while I get some things ready. While you're waiting, could you put your hair up into a bun?" She gave me a questioning look but proceed to do as I asked.

After a few minutes I approached Wendy and knelt down so we could be at eye level with each other. While looking into her blue eyes, I calmly stated, "Wendy, I am going to get you ready for dinner and dancing. I am first going to give you a bath, then a massage, and then dress you. Okay?"

She slowly nodded yes.

"Now I am going to undress down to my underwear. I am going to wear these clothes later and I don't want to get them wet. Just remember this night is for you. If you wish to change something, or something seems uncomfortable let me know, okay?"

She again slowly nodded yes.

I slowly stood up and removed my clothes. I started with my shoes and socks, then I removed my shirt, and lastly I removed my slacks. I left on my briefs; they were a pair that I bought just for this occasion. They were maroon red in color, and they looked almost like Speedo swim trunks, tight fitting and showing off my ass and crotch.

Wendy watched me during this time and I noticed as I took off my slacks her expression of concern. I again approached her and took her by the hands and led her to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I started filling the tub. I then turned to her and said, "It's now your turn to undress." She started to reach for her shoes, but I said, "Please let me undress you, love." She stopped and I knelt down. I first removed her left shoe, stopping to rub her left foot for a second. Starting above her left sock, I slowly rolled it down her shapely leg, making sure to caress her leg. I then repeated the same process to her right shoe and sock, again making sure to caress her shapely right leg.

I rose up and while looking into her blue eyes, I started unbuttoning her white blouse starting at the top. As I was doing this she started breathing more rapidly, so I softly said. "Breath deeply, love." I had finished unbuttoning her blouse, so I slowly turned Wendy around to face the mirror. Looking into the mirror gave us a false sense of distance. I slowly removed her blouse from her shoulders while I caressed her arms. At this point I just wanted to grab and start kissing her, but I was now walking a tightrope. She was extremely nervous and I did not want to freak her out any more. I now slowly removed her plaid skirt, allowing it to slowly drop to the floor while brushing my hands against her skin.

I paused to stare at the two people reflected in the mirror. Me with my red underwear straining to contain my erection, and her with her personals hidden by a matching set of plain white panties and bra. I let the moment sink into her mind while I checked the tub and turned off the water. I then lit some candles and turned off the bathroom light. I then got behind her and started removing her panties. I made sure that she felt my hands on her skin during the slow removal. I then took a very deep breath, and while looking at her eyes reflected in the mirror, I removed her bra. It took a lot of effort not to drop my eyes to her now unconstrained breasts but I needed her to know that her eyes and soul was more important then her gorgeous breasts.

Gently grasping her shoulders, I turned her around to face the tub and let her step in. I asked her, "Wendy, love, how is the temperature?"

I barely heard her say, "It's a little cold."

I added hot water and mixed the water using my hand. As I was doing this, I looked up to see Wendy completely nude for my first time. This vision will be etched in my memory forever. From her beautifully sparking blue eyes, to the tips of her nipples on her perfectly firm breasts, to the ironing board flat stomach with an 'innie' bellybutton, to the most wonderfully blond pubic bush I have ever seen. I couldn't wait to see the rest of her.

Wendy whispered, "It's warm enough."

She sat down into the tub as I turned off the water. I gave her a tub pillow and told her, "Just relax and soak a few minutes, I need to get some things ready."

I turned on some romantic music and prepared the bedroom for a little bit later. On the way back to bathroom to bathe Wendy I prepared two glasses of rosé wine. I handed Wendy one glass. She gave me a questioning look and I told her, "If you're old enough to be here with me, you're old enough to drink some wine." As she took the glass I told her, "Just take sips, it's to be savored not guzzled." I did get a snicker from that comment. She then took a sip and laid her head back. For the next couple of minutes I watched Wendy as I sipped my wine.

I then crawled toward Wendy on my hands and knees. I whispered, "Wendy, love, can you lean forward. I need to wash your back."

I then lovingly washed her back. After I was done I started on her arms but remembered something. I handed Wendy a woman's shaver and asked, "Can you shave your armpits and legs?"

I sat back, sipped some more wine, and watched her shave. I really did enjoy watching her shave, she was a gorgeous creature. After she finished her task, I continued washing her arms and then did her legs. Handing her a wash cloth, I asked, "Do you wish to wash your face?" Nodding yes, she took the cloth and soap. I sat back to take another sip of wine and to do some deep breathing. It was taking all of my will power not to rape her right there and then.

After she was finished, I continued my task by washing her flat stomach. "Wendy, love, I'm going to wash your breasts now. I mean chest." Yes, at that moment I had a tongue slip. Looking at her right after my brain fart, I thought I might have seen a small smile. Well I went ahead with the hard task of washing her chest and fabulous breasts. I made sure that her breasts were really really clean.

"Wendy, love, I need to wash your private parts. Can you spread your legs for me?" I then looked deeply into her eyes and washed her most intimate parts. Cleaning her pubic hair, vulva, and anus, all without losing contact with her eyes.

"Love, I'm finished. Are you ready for your massage?" She just nodded and I proceeded to help her up and out of the tub. Taking my time I toweled her off. When I had finished my tough task, I led her into the bedroom.

**** Massage

On the bed I had laid out a pink satin sheet and on top of that I had spread out a light covering of red and white rose petals.

"Love, please lie down on the sheet, on your stomach." I retrieved the rose scented massage oil from the pan of hot water. I was now ready to give Wendy a massage she would not soon forget.

Applying the warm oil, I started massaging her hands and arms. I took slow long strokes, letting her get comfortable with my touch. I then moved to massaging her feet and the backs of her legs. I gently worked my way closer and closer to her crotch and ass. During these massaging strokes, I spread her legs to a more relaxed position allowing me to massage the inner part of her thighs. I made sure that I finished my strokes before they became uncomfortable for Wendy.

After her legs and thighs were coated with a generous layer of oil, I moved up and started working on her neck and shoulders. I really had to work on both of those areas since they were very tight due to her stressful situation. After that I worked on her back with very light strokes at first, increasing the pressure the longer I worked on her back. During some of these strokes I went from the top of her back, down each side of her spine, over her gorgeous buttocks, and down her legs.

Over and over I kept up the deep massage. Sometimes I really worked on her back, other times I worked on her buttocks, and at times I worked on both areas together. At some point it seemed she was so relaxed that she was sleeping. At this point I spent the next few minutes lightening up my strokes and finished the back massage with feathery light fingertip strokes. I stopped and sipped some wine letting the sensations sink in. I took notice of how beautiful she looked with the dim lighting glistening off of the coating of massage oil.

"Love, can you please remove the bun in your hair." I took a sip of wine and continued, "And when you're ready, you can roll over so I can finish your massage." She did as I asked. As she was rolling over, I noticed her looking at my crotch. Wendy could see my cock as it was clearly defined through my skintight underwear. I hoped seeing me still in my underwear would alleviate some of her concerns about my intentions.

Getting a handful of oil, I again applied the oil to her hands and arms. I applied the oil up from the back of her hands, continuing along the top of her arms, and finishing this stroke by a deep thumb massage in her armpit. I knew that armpits are an erogenous zone. After what I felt was the right amount of time, I moved to her feet and legs. I again applied the warm oil from the tops of her feet, up her legs, and then finishing at her thighs just before her crotch. It now appeared that I could get very close to her crotch before she tensed up.

Not using the oil, I massaged her face. I worked my fingertips into her hair, face, checks, neck and ears. I concentrated on the spot behind her ears. Using the oil again, I worked on her shoulders. Her shoulders were extremely tight, and I really worked at trying to loosening them up. But it seemed a lost cause. She and I knew where the massage was headed. So I gave up and moved down to the next area.

I let the oil drop from the bottle onto her chest and breasts. I made sure to let the oil drip on both of her nipples. She had her eyes tightly closed and was breathing more rapidly. I could see the goosebumps on her arms and legs as the oil oozed from her areolae, down her breasts, and onto her chest. I then massaged her chest, keeping clear of her breasts; I continued massaging her chest getting closer and closer to her breasts. I gently touched the base of her breast and on the next pass I applied more pressure to the base and brushed the sides with the top of my hands.

Around and around I continued massaging her chest taking more and more of her breasts into the massage, until I was massaging her chest and breasts without concern. I then massaged just the tips of her breasts, tweaking the nipples. She let out a slight moan as I proceeded to massage her breasts. Oh, they felt as wonderful as they looked, hell, they felt better then they looked. As another moan escaped her lips, I broke out of my trance and I decided to move on with her massage.

After massaging her breasts, the massage of her stomach, was not as pleasurable for her or myself. But we both needed to relax a bit and she did have what they call, "a washboard stomach." It was very flat and firm. I enjoyed toying with her bellybutton. I worked on her stomach for a few minutes before I moved to the main event.

I poured the oil from the bottle into her feathery blond pubic hair; let it seep down over her cunt lips, into her ass crack, over her asshole and onto the sheet of roses. I then spread her legs and started massaging both sides of her Labia Majora. First up and down on the left side, then up and down on the right side. I continued the massage process, over and over again, first on one side of her vagina then the other. She started moaning again, only more deeply. I did not stop, but continued massaging both sides of her vagina, allowing the massage to continue, up to her clitoris and down to her anus.

She was now rolling her head from side to side and moaning, enjoying the pleasure I was intentionally giving her. I increased my attention to the area around her clitoris, sometimes moving my other hand to her breasts and anus. I watched her passion building, slowly at first and then more rapidly. She was now thrashing her head from side to side, her hair flowing with the motion. Her fingers digging into the roses on the bed, her stomach tightening up. While I continued my ministrations, I leaned over and blew hot air from my lips directly onto her clitoris. She now arched her back and her breasts shook with the movement.

I was now prepared for my final assault; I pressed my face into her crotch and attacked her clitoris. Her hands grasped my head and she forced me more deeply into her sweet nectar. I continued the attack on her clitoris, at the same time playing with her breasts and tweaking her nipples. With the built up passion of an 18-year-old girl, she loudly moaned "Oh my God!" as the powerful orgasm swept through her body. Her back arched forcing her ass off the bed, her stomach rippled as the wave of pleasure racked her body and she dug her fingernails into my hair while she ground her crotch into my face. It was so beautiful to be the instrument of her intimate awakening.

As her orgasm subsided, I reduced my breast fondling and oral pleasuring, and we both slowly came back to earth. As her afterglow started, I covered her up with a blanket, refreshed my wine and took a few minutes to reflect on what just happened. I knew at this point our relationship would be much different. I then proceeded to straighten up the rooms and ready myself for the remainder of the evening.

**** First Gift

I let Wendy nap for about forty-five minutes. After everything was ready I just sat and stared at that angelic face. She seemed to have a contented smile on her face. Noting the time, I woke my angel up with a passionate kiss. As she was awakened from her nap, her arms flew around me, to grasp me firmly. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before we both came up for air. I looked her in the eyes and asked, "Was that your first orgasm?" Beaming, she gave an affirmative nodding of her head. I then handed her a wrapped gift and said "Well then love, this is for your first one."

She squealed and rose up in bed. She was not concerned when the cover fell away reveling her naked breasts. I just stared at her tits as she tore open the gift. Inside she found a delicate toe ring with a small embedded diamond.

"It would be my pleasure to put it on one of your beautiful toes."

Throwing the cover aside she swung her feet in my direction. I took my time and fondled both feet, while trying to pick the perfect toe for the ring. I chose a toe on the right foot and placed the jewelry on it.

"Love, we need to get you ready for dinner." I then retrieved the panties that her mother and her had selected for the evening. It was a blue silk thong that matched her evening dress. I helped her with her panties, taking extra time to adjust them just right.

"Love, do you want to do your makeup?"

Smiling she replied, "Yes."

So I adjourned back to the chair to sip more wine. I watched her carefully apply makeup to a face of a goddess. Now how could anyone think that makeup could help improve perfection? The chair in which I was seated gave me a view of her profile. So I had a very enjoyable time, sipping and watching, watching and sipping, watching and watching. My eyes feasted on an 18-year-old woman, who was sitting in front of me naked except for a blue silk thong. Golden blond hairs cascading down her young blemish-free back. Firm full breasts that totally resisted gravity.

Breaking my trance, she turned to me and said, "I'm done." I noticed a smile on her face.

I went and got her blue evening dress. I proceeded to hold the dress and helped her pull it up. I again took more time then I needed to arrange everything just right. As I was zipping it up, she told me, "Wait, we forgot my bra."

I went ahead and finished with the zipper, leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I don't think you need one, love." And then I squeezed her breasts together through her dress.

I handed her the thigh high stockings and said, "Love, time is getting short. You go ahead and finish up. I need to get finished myself." But before I let go of the stocking, I grabbed her and we started kissing again. After a few minutes of mashing our faces and bodies together, I convinced myself that we needed to hurry. As we were leaving she remade her face and handed me some makeup to hold for her use later.

As planned, a horse draw carriage was waiting to take Wendy and me down to the river for dinner. We both snuggled together under a cover that was provided. Wendy laid her head on my shoulder and we held hands under the cover. Every few minutes she would turn her head and we would take a passionate kiss together. During one of our kisses the driver cleared her throat and said that we had arrived. Wendy's eyes lit up when she saw that dinner was going to be on a riverboat while cruising the Mississippi River.

**** Riverboat Cruise

I helped Wendy out of the carriage and we held hands as we walked up onto the riverboat. We were shown to our table and I ordered a glass of wine for myself and a cola for Wendy. Other people arrived and took their seats and shortly the riverboat shoved off.

I had placed the glasses between us and told Wendy we would share both glasses. As we enjoyed dinner, we also enjoyed the conversion between us. We talked about everything a couple should talk about. Past relationships, hopes for the future, and our current lives. We drank, talked, and ate together like a married couple. Just before dessert arrived, I gently touched Wendy's hand, looked her in the eyes, and said very quietly, "Wendy, I want you to go to the ladies room, take off your panties, and give them to me." Without batting an eyelash, she left for the ladies room. After a few minutes she returned and asked if we could dance.

We proceeded to dance and as we did she put her panties into my pocket and whispered into my ear, "They're a little damp, with my love, love." And then she nibbled my ear. We continued dancing, cheek to cheek, hand to hand, hand to cheeks. Man, her ass cheeks felt great as I pulled her as close as I could on the dance floor. After a couple of dances I suggested that we take a walk on deck so that we could cool off.

Holding hands we walked around the deck together chit chatting and looking at the scenery. We found a secluded spot near the stern of the riverboat and had a passionate kiss. This passionate kiss turned into a tongue wrestling match. I escalated it with some breast rubbing and tweaking. She raised the stakes by doing some moaning and cock grabbing. I further raised the stakes by rubbing her crotch through her dress. She raised that by fishing my cock out of my pants and really started pumping it. Well, not to be outdone, I hiked the front of her dress up and started rubbing her bare pussy. We broke our kiss and looked deeply into each others eyes. Wendy then started sliding down my chest until she came to my cock. I could not believe what she did next; she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

She went slowly at first not knowing exactly how to do what she was doing. She just kept part of my penis head inside her lips while running her tongue in circles around the head. Moaning deeply, I grabbed Wendy's head, my fingers intertwining in her cottony hair, enjoying her attempt at oral sex. My positive reaction to her cock sucking gave her the confidence she needed; she then went to town on my penis. She continued her oral ministration and immediately began sucking vigorously. It was clear she was inexperienced in what she was attempting to do. At first she repeatedly gagged on my cock but after a few attempts she learned not to try and take so much in at once. Wendy quickly learned that a good technique was to suck deep and then pull almost all the way off, and repeat.

Knowing what would occur if she did not stop; I raised Wendy, kissed her deeply on the mouth, and then spun her around facing away from me. I then raised the back of her dress and placed my cock under her very wet crotch. I then raised the front of her dress and started rubbing her pussy again and at the same time hunched her ass making my cock rub the bottom of her crotch. She started grabbing at my cock and tried to position it and herself so she could stuff it into her pussy. I slapped at her hands and forced her to lean back, making it almost impossible to get my cock into her.

123456...9