The Downtown Damsel

Story Info
Man on a bike gives a distressed woman the ride she needs.
1.5k words
20.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body was hungry for weeks. Cold air, frigid women and the restless stirring in his blood was draining his vitality. Finally one day his jaw unclenched when he saw her.

A warm, thick head of chocolate hair overtook his senses. That hair was the perfect answer to the chill, he thought. It splashed lovingly across the owner's supple cheeks as she turned her head this way and that. He wanted to feel it run between his fingers and over his bare skin.

As he arrived at the intersection her face was turned away, searching for something. His bike surged between his legs when his hand inadvertently twisted the throttle. He had to collect himself.

He expertly swung the bike around the corner, hopped it onto the curb, and let it idle as he looked down the street. After a minute to allow her to survey his presence, he peered down into his mirror to appraise her facial beauty.

Her face would have been flawless and intimidating, if not for the distraught expression. Her concern was obvious: her dry lips pouted, and her eyes were dreary. Her nose was red. She looked indignant standing there without any purpose. He almost pitied her, but sniffed at his own silly compassion.

He stepped off the bike, put it on its stand and leaned over the leather seat. Time passed, but she didn't move so he spoke to her in a friendly tone, "Can I help you find something?"

She glanced over her shoulder, "No..."

"—waiting for someone?" he mumbled.

Her shoulders collapsed in a sigh. She had enough. She turned to him, exasperated, but then her demeanor brightened as her eyes fell on his bike. Even her chest seemed to perk up. The corners of her mouth dimpled, and she gave a sly look, "Hey...um...are you leaving?" she asked awkwardly.

"No. Not yet. Where do you need to be?"

Her eyes evaded his, and she blushed. After some consideration, she seemed to relent. Then she looked in his face and said, "They towed my car. Do you think you could you take me to AC?

Now he looked away, contemplating the moment. "Uh...well...oh, why not"

"I'll cover your fuel, just to be fair" she offered, touching his handlebar. She was a young looking career girl, but not too young, or shy. She wore a dark blue suit, and a light blouse peaked under her jacket.

"I'm John..." he said expectantly.

"Oh...I'm Wendy." she said with reluctance. She was about risk her neck with this man. Shouldn't he know her name?

She mounted the bike, and he casually followed. He eased the bike into the street, and made a wide half-circle to get in the northbound lane. She had her hands on her thighs at first, but once he picked up speed she was gingerly squeezing his flank. His heart responded, and he hoped she couldn't tell. They rode together: man, woman and machine.

He maneuvered the bike through traffic or "clutter" as he called it. He peered in his mirror to gauge her response. Her cat-like eyes looked back at him, and her eyebrows bounced in approval.

It was clear, now. She was game. This boring girl needed some exhilaration, and he would play up to it. He rode the bike around and let her enjoy the scenery, the speed, and the adrenaline.

At one point, he gestured towards a diner, but she snatched his hand and pinned it down to the handlebar pulling back on the throttle.

She was now leaning on his back, with her chin on his shoulder. She was his. That was O.K. with him. He shifted to the highest gear and punched it. The road was gobbled up by the powerful bike. He pulled back on the throttle swerved the bike around a turn until she winced.

He then resumed the speed limit, and she smiled in spite of her jangled nerves. When they reached the Circle, she begged him to slow down. She obviously wanted to be seen.

She showed him the way to her front door. As he parked she clutched his jacket a bit longer than necessary, so they got off and he followed her into the building, without question.

He playfully squeezed her hips as she climbed up the stairs, and she flexed her butt with each step.

In her apartment, she sat down at the table and cussed under her breath while flipping open a phone book. She was obviously distraught about loosing her car, but he knew she would need a ride to the impound lot. When the car was located he promised to take her, but postponed it, saying he was tired from all that riding.

She walked over to him, and pushed his heavy body onto the bed. He laid there looking up at her ceiling. Then he kicked off his boots and tossed aside his jacket. He laid there, arms outstretched, unguarded, and King-of-her-castle.

She brought him a beer and they chatted about the usual stuff. She walked into her closet to change out of her suit, and came back in a tight blue T-shirt and matching shorts. She crawled onto the bed and sat next to his flattened body. She turned on the TV, and then laid a hand his chest. As she watched, her fingernails lightly scraped against his shirt, which made him restless.

He stood on his knees scooped her up and placed her in the center of the bed. She let him take over, but occasionally would graze his brute face with her nails, and grab his neck. He nestled himself in her limbs, and kissed her. Each kiss elicited unexpected sensations. She had no where to turn but she didn't mind at all. The more they kissed, the lustier she became.

Then he tormented her by moving his steamy mouth to her neck and then her collar. When she began to whimper, he paused, raised himself a little and looked down upon her. She looked back at him as a slave.

Then she peeled off her shirt, exposing her breasts. The nipples were almost crying out to him. He lowered his face down to his two new friends and gave them a dirty grin. She frowned a little, and grabbed his face just feel that grin. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head. Her breasts were drawn upward and vulnerable.

He allowed his lips to lightly dance around the breasts. Her mouth was open but not a sound was made. Then he nuzzled his nose under one breast, while resting his cheek gingerly on the other. He gently nibbled the taught skin beneath them, this made her gasp, and he playfully continued just barely neglecting her nipples. Finally, when he was done, he rested his jaw between her breasts, and looked up at her.

She had an exhausted look, but still peered down at him through her eyelashes. Her mouth was open. He playfully held her chin, and wagged it. Her smile grew. He got up and stripped off her shorts. Leaving her exposed to the cool room air. She immediately pressed her legs together out of modesty. So he hugged her thighs tight and deeply kissed her feathery nest.

Her legs were strong, but soft. She gently nudged him off, and brought up her knees. After a little reluctance, she opened them a little for him, and he stared down at her intimate area. He lowered his head into it while he held her butt, and she planted her feet on his back. He then feasted on this bird; ruffling her feathers with his nose.

She writhed against his strong armlock. She lost her composure and became a slave to his manipulation. When she couldn't take it anymore she began to yelp and she wrestled his head out of her crotch.

While she recovered he stripped off his jeans. Before she could fully recover though, he climbed on top of her and teasingly ground himself into her void. She groaned. After tussling for a while, he inserted his sex. The anticipation was finally coming to an end. He pulsated deep inside her like a heart, but managed to resist release.

He took it out momentarily. It seemed beckon to her. She sat up and seized it in her warm, wet mouth, using her tongue to make it feel welcome all over. She then slid the tip of her tongue just under the head. The wetness sensitized him and her tongue stimulated him, but he held his ground. He even clenched her hair tight in his fist.

When she finally released him, he seized her pelvis in his hands and laid himself deep into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs abut his waist. They rode together once again. His body savagely journeyed further into her flesh, until he wore her body around his torso. Finally his love jetted into her contracting body.

In the aftermath, he stayed on top of her, and delightfully soothed her spent body. She rewarded him with soft kisses on his neck and whimpered affectionately into his ear.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Poolboy Benefits She's desperate for help. The question is, how desperate?in Romance
I Lost His Number She found him, lost him, but he didn't get far.in Romance
Andy A small boy brings a couple together.in Romance
Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts The nerds help the sluts; the sluts return the favor.in First Time
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
More Stories