The Dragon Lounge

Story Info
A curator finds herself smitten with a mysterious artist.
2.8k words
3.55
15.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virginkinks
virginkinks
10 Followers

A small bell chimed when Kyle stepped though the door. It shut quietly behind her as she peered about the room looking for, she glanced at the scrap of paper clutched in her palm, Adrian. She was here for a meeting with the elusive artist.

She glanced through the large studio and drank in the varying mediums of art. Finished and unfinished pottery and ceramic sculptures covered shelves and display tables in one corner; paintings and drawings hung and propped up on the other side. There was a black door to the right and a red light turned on indicating photo processing in progress. In the center was a giant mess of twisted metal.

Kyle stepped to the side to get a different perspective of the sculpture. From the new angle it made more sense but was still obviously abstract. She gazed longingly towards the ceramic sculptures and was taken back for a moment to the time when she used to work the firm but pliable clay in her hands. She let out a melancholy sigh.

The clatter of plastic and the ominous splash of liquid pulled her out of her thoughts and she started towards the sound. She found a large beige canvas hung from the ceiling as a divider and made her way around it. A gasp escaped her lips when her eyes fell on the scene.

Standing stock still was a dark figure. A massacre of deep blood red was pooled at her feet. Splashes arched up the walls in sickeningly realistic splatters. In front of her was a second smaller canvas with paint sprayed up on it. The background was a sea of blue hues and the blood paint was flecked over it. The scene was disturbingly beautiful.

Kyle's eyes pulled towards the tall statuesque woman. Her curvy frame was draped in clinging black cloth. Mahogany hair cascaded in elegant waves to her delicate waist. The black cotton robe she wore fell just barely below her bum. Her toned thighs were the kind of creamy skin most women lusted after. Her feet were bare and the blood-red paint pooled around her heels and under the arches of her feet.

Adrian twisted her neck around to look at Kyle. Her silvery blue eyes glinted feral before softening into a welcoming gaze. Her body twisted around to face Kyle and a second gasp escaped the latter.

Adrian's robe was held loosely around bare breasts and red paint was splashed over them, up her neck, and flecked on her face. The front of the robe had splatters of paint over them too. Her lips, naturally as red as the paint, curved up into a tight lipped smile.

"How may I assist you, Kyle?" Her voice was a running river of velvet through Kyle's mind. For a brief moment, she forgot the question asked of her.

"I'm here for the meeting we arranged. I'm the curator for the Delancy family." Kyle said all this breathlessly, her eyes never leaving the captivating gaze of Adrian.

"Ah, yes. Do you know which they desire, or are you going to select your own choices?" Adrian moved toward Kyle, who's breath hitched at the sudden, fluid movement.

Adrian stepped gracefully around Kyle and walked toward the main area of the flat. Kyle's gaze shifted down to the bloody footprints and back up to the tops of Adrian's thighs. With each step forward, the cloth shifted around and the crescent of butt cheek peeked out. Adrian heard the soft sigh from Kyle's lips and turned her head to beckon her with her eyes.

Kyle followed dutifully around the opposite side of the metal structure where two modernized Victorian style armchairs and a matching chaise were set around a low coffee table. The wood on the set was perfectly polished bloodwood and the chairs and chaise were plush dark red velvet.

"Please sit while I change into something more appropriate." She left Kyle and walked back around the canvas divider.

She returned shortly after in a pair of dark denim jeans and a plain black v-neck shirt. Her feet were clean of the paint and she avoided the wet footprints leading to and retreating back from where she left her visitor.

Adrian draped herself across the chaise and looked deeply into Kyle's eyes. With the exception of the clothes, she looked like she belonged in the Victorian era along with the set. She was beautiful and Kyle wanted her.

A sense of longing and intense lust came out of the depths of Kyle's soul and before she could censor her thoughts she blurted out, "Will you go to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

Embarrassment colored her cheeks as she realized what she said. She wasn't even sure if Adrian liked women. She hadn't even spoken more than a few words to the mysterious woman. Kyle put her head in her hands and mumbled out a desperate apology.

Adrian drank in the red stained cheeks and felt the heat rise in the room at Kyle's embarrassment. She tittered in amusement and Kyle's head lifted at the sound of her tinkling laugh. Adrian smiled serenely at the embarrassed woman and nodded her head.

"I have plans for dinner already. Perhaps we could do after dinner drinks. I know of a nice cocktail lounge we could visit. Pick me up at ten. Now, we should discuss what you came here for, should we not? I asked earlier if you had something in mind for Mr. Delancy, do you?"

Kyle smiled back and pulled out a binder that had pictures of Adrian's art from her website that Delancy had mentioned. She laid the folder on the table and spun it to face Adrian.

***

They went to look at the selected pieces, set up prices and talked shipping for a bit longer before Kyle's blackberry went off to remind her of her next appointment. Adrian walked her to the door and Kyle held her hand out.

Adrian carefully grasped her hand and pulled it to her mouth before planting a kiss on the knuckles. She uncurled Kyle's fingers and flipped her hand supine, kissed the palm and ran her tongue swiftly through the space between her lips. She held Kyle's gaze throughout and smiled into her palm at the shiver that ran through Kyle's body. She dropped her hand and licked the salty skin taste that clung to her lips.

Kyle was frozen as Adrian opened the door for her, the bells chiming. Adrian placed her hand on Kyle's lower back and gave her a little push towards the door and Kyle thawed out in embarrassment. Her cheeks colored again and she mumbled a quiet good-bye and left with one last look back before the door was shut soundlessly behind her.

Adrian stood behind the door, staring at where Kyle stood, a smile dancing across her lips. Her tongue licked the salty sweat of Kyle's palm against her sharp incisor, drawing blood, and swallowed the metallic salty liquid in her mouth. A broad grin broke out on her face, baring her lethal teeth before turning back to clean her floor and finish her painting.

***

The crisp breeze picked up tendrils of Kyle's hair and spun them around her face as she made her way through the small footpath in the meadow. It was one of her favorite places to think. She glanced at her watch, let out an impatient sigh and sank into the knee-deep grass.

There was still an hour and a half before she needed to go to Adrian's. Flopping onto her back, Kyle made a star indention in the grassy field. The sky was cloudless this night and the stars reflected in Kyle's murky green eyes as they covered the entire sky. She absently picked out constellations remembered from schooling as her mind drifted to the image burned in her mind of Adrian standing in a pool of paint.

***

Glancing around the room, Adrian huffed a sigh of impatience. Her searching silvery eyes found purchase on the wall clock. Nine-thirty. She tipped the remnants of her brandy snifter back and with the grace of a feline, Adrian rose from the dinner table, made her excuses and glided through the exit.

***

Kyle stood before the studio door and brushed at her tan suede pants for the umpteenth time. A few stray grass pieces scattered to the floor and she stared at them, gathering courage. Raising her head confidently, she pressed the buzzer for the door.

The door swung open and her breath caught at the sight of Adrian leaning against it. The curvaceous brunette was at utter ease in the skin-like burgundy red dress. Her head rested against the door with her arm nestled on the crook in her waist. Full hips swayed out and tapered into toned pale silk thighs and calves. Delicate toes were bound in black, strappy four inch heeled shoes.

She took these details in relatively quickly, but Kyle's eyes stayed locked on her magnificent tresses for longer than appropriate. The red dress subtly highlighted the natural tints in Adrian's hair, which was full and gently curling down her back. It was pinned up on the sides, waterfalling down her back. Kyle's palms itched to bury her hands in the majestic hair.

With a shallow cough from Adrian, Kyle finally looked into her regal face. Silver grey eyes were outlined in black kohl and framed by sweeping black eyelashes. Again Kyle was startled by the natural redness of Adrian's lips.

Finally breaking the stillness, Kyle reached out to caress Adrian's high cheek bone. Her hand was intercepted and instead brought to those full lips. Adrian gently kissed Kyle's fingertips and flicked her tongue against the pads.

"Ready?" Adrian questioned as she dropped their hands and intertwined their fingers. She pushed back against Kyle's hand, and followed her out the door.

"Where are we going?"

"The Dragon's Lounge."

***

The medium sized lounge was decked out in hues of red and dark orange. Large, overstuffed pillows took the place of couches and low tables impressed the oriental influence. Soft indie music filled the lounge and Kyle squeezed Adrian's fingers in awe.

"Nice, isn't it?" Adrian lightly pulled Kyle into a secluded corner full of burnt orange cushions and black silk drapes. Adrian dropped Kyle's hand and somehow managed to flop onto the pillows with more grace than Kyle believed humanly possible. Kyle, herself, sank to her knees and stared down at Adrian's closed eyes and supine form sprawled in complete relaxation.

To Kyle's left, someone cleared their throat. Adrian opened her eyes, recognition and warmth seeped into her face and she smiled up at the gentleman dressed in standard black button down and trousers.

"Hello, Michael. It's nice to see you again. This here is Kyle." Adrian made a sweeping gesture in Kyle's direction. She looked up and smiled a greeting to the man.

"Would you like the usual, Addy?"

"That would be much appreciated." Adrian waved her hand in dismissal and Michael left as quietly as he arrived.

Adrian glanced up at Kyle, who was still kneeling beside her. She interlaced their fingers and tugged Kyle's arm.

"Lay with me," she sighed as Kyle made it to her stomach.

She placed their hands against Adrian's chest and shook them apart. Kyle's fingers traced up Adrian's neck, fluttered across her cheek and into her hair.

"Do you mind?" Kyle inquired fingering the pins holding up the mahogany hair. Adrian shook her head and locked her silver eyes with the green ones hovering over her.

Kyle pulled the pin out and tossed it aside quickly before burying her hand in the silky hair, twisting her fingers lightly in it. The smell of exotic fruits reached her nose as she stroked and petted the tresses.

Adrian pressed a kiss against the portion of Kyle's forearm that fell across her lips. A sharp pinch like a needle bit into Kyle's skin before her system filled with adrenaline-like pleasure. Kyle's hand fisted in the hair and she dropped her head to lick and suck at Adrian's prone neck.

Adrian rolled to her side and pushed Kyle firmly into the pillows, covering her available skin in tender bites. Sharp teeth bit lightly at her jaw, base of her throat, the hollow between collarbones, above each breast, and across to shoulders; each bite, followed by strong apologizing licks, worrying the skin into blossoming purple bruises.

Kyle arched her back, and gave her skin up to Adrian's attentions. Her fingers deftly worked open the lacing of Kyle's shirt, Kissing and sucking at the slowly exposing skin in a continuous line down the middle of her torso. Adrian pulled the lace out of each eyelet until the shirt was completely undone down the center and fell limply to the sides barely exposing the velvety soft skin of nipples.

Adrian ghosted her fingers around Kyle's supple breasts, eliciting a moan and an eruption of goosebumps over the sensitive skin. A shiver shook the green-eyed girl's body as Adrian sucked a nipple into her mouth.

She gently bit into the flesh and rolled the nub around her tongue, sucking down the free flowing blood. Kyle shook and shouted at the exquisite, twisting torture of pain and pleasure braiding throughout her system. Adrian lapped at the nub sealing the wound before moving further down Kyle's body, marking it as her own.

Kyle's hands tightened in the brunette hair as her body arched into the sharp toothed mouth of the succubus working her over. Bruised bite marks covered Kyle's fragile body as Adrian mouthed her way down her abdomen. A slick, firm tongue dipped into the writhing woman's navel. Moans and gasps fill the air and the music could no longer be heard over the blood pounding in both women's ears.

Waves of pleasure started to build up slowly in Kyle's body as she twisted and squirmed under Adrian's ministrations. The needle sharp teeth no longer painful as Kyle's orgasm mounted; only pleasure is noted in the lust induced haze.

Cool air drafting against sweat slicked legs was the only indication Kyle noticed her trousers being removed. Distraction was found as Adrian began to lick at the sweet slit. She hummed as the tangy sweet slick juices collected on her tongue. She flicked it sharply over Kyle's clit and swirled deep within her hole.

Kyle's hands gripped hard, twisting the tendrils around her fingers and ground herself against the luscious mouth devouring her cunt. Her eyes shut tight as her body began to seize up, muscles contracting, waves peaking before the devastating crash of orgasm. For an instant, time stood still and Kyle opened her eyes and stared down at Adrian.

Ribbons of red twisted around silver and blue in Adrian's irises and Kyle took an agonizingly slow gasp before she broke. Adrian bit hard into the fleshy lips on her mouth and blood gushed as she sucked down the intermingling sharp metallic blood and the sweet flood of cum. Kyle screamed her orgasm and the pain of the bite was lost in the spasming of her muscles and the blankness in her mind.

Her body trembled and Adrian continued to drink freely. Thoughts left her and consciousness became elusive. Kyle felt a pulling sensation in her groin but was slipping into sweet oblivion to quickly to care.

Adrian sucked greedily as her rapidly reddening eyes watched Kyle's slide shut and her body began to shut down. The pounding of Kyle's heart washed though Adrian and she heard as much as felt the beats slow to a squelch from its previous pound. She licked at the bite wounds, healing them with her saliva before crawling her way back up the still warm, but lifeless body of her lover.

Head slightly bent, she pressed a bloody kiss to Kyle's lips. She drew back and licked the blood off the dead woman's mouth. Adrian sat back straddling Kyle's hips and reached for the towel and full champagne flute on the table nearby. She wiped her face and carefully folded the blood stained towel.

Taking a swig of the deliciously chilled champagne, Adrian removed herself from Kyle's chilling body and adjusted her dress to the immaculate form it was in when she arrived. She retrieved the tossed pins and piled her hair back into its original elegance. She downed the rest of the champagne and left a bundle of one hundred dollar bills and the empty flute on the table the chilled bottle resided.

Adrian's lightly tinted pink and sliver eyes looked down at Kyle's body once more before making her way to the entrance. She passed by Michael and gave him a nod.

"The usual, Addy?" He glanced over to where he knew the other woman lay but was not visible.

Adrian nodded and flashed him a wide fang toothed grin before kissing both his cheeks and stepping out of the club and into the waiting black limo.

virginkinks
virginkinks
10 Followers