The Dragon Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morn broke and Sissy was away to have her wedding dress agreed, leaving me listless and wandering from room to room.

"Is everything alright sir?" It was Robrik at my elbow.

"Yes, well no, I am in a quandary."

"And what might that be sir; perhaps I could be of help?"

"Oh Robrik, here I am to be married in a few days and I know little of how to please a woman."

"Sir, it is the general opinion that a woman is to please the man."

"But Sisoft is special; I want to please her, to let her know of my love for her."

"Sir, if you would learn that, then there is a place I know of that has a woman who might be amenable to teach you the secrets of a woman's body. But my master must know nothing of this; here I will give you a note to take to her."

I waited at the door till he returned, slipping the note surreptitiously into my hand. He gave me brief directions and shooed me out into the street.

Trembling, I looked from the note to the address on the wall. A modest house in a long row of similarly modest houses. Knocking, I waited. My hands were sweaty but I was determined. A small hatch in the centre of the door opened, a face looked about me, and the main door opened.

I followed the girl into the reception room, hung with bawdy paintings. A madam sat, at a small table, on one of the flowery chairs. The girl led me to the chair alongside and motioned me to sit. I handed over the note that Robrik had given over to me as I exited the house. She took a few moments to read it, her eyes glanced at me a few times during the reading and she finally looked directly at me.

"Tis a strange request you make. Men are only interested in how pretty the girl is and how long they last till they give their all up."

I explained that I was awed by my beautiful Sisoft. I wanted to make our night as special as I could, and that learning the pleasure spots on a woman would help do that.

"You are an uncommon youth; give me a moment to think who would be a suitable teacher."

She walked to the door and disappeared, the young girl from reception came in and offered wine, which I declined, saying the day was too young.

She took a while but the mistress of the house returned, and crooking her finger at me, signalled me follow. I traipsed out to find her ascending the stair. Following on I stopped next to her at a door.

She waved her hand to the handle bidding me enter. Turning the knob I entered, the door closing behind me.

There on a chair before a dresser sat a woman of about five and twenty, her face looking at me through a reflection in the mirror.

She wore a bustier, which left her breasts fighting for space inside, and a short underskirt of near transparent chiffon showing the extent of her legs. A very short fancy pantie showed its whiteness against her skin through the chiffon.,

"So you would learn our secrets." Her face was plain showing neither smile of frown.

"Yes, I want to please my wife when we marry."

She laughed; a short giggle like noise. "No man can ever fully please his wife while he lives, unless he is a saint, and saints are only created after they're dead."

It took me a second or two to recognise she was using satire and not mockery, I waited for her to lead, as she was the teacher.

"Come here, how old are you?"

"I have eighteen years."

"And your bride?"

"She is also eighteen."

"Your clothes are fine, how come you to attend here?

"Someone recommended and sponsored me."

"And that you would not tell me who this man is."

"I gave his note in downstairs."

"You are a mystery, is this some collage jape?"

"If you are not willing then tell me and I will find another, for you make me more determined."

"NO, no calm yourself. You know not how your request sounds."

She stood, turning her back. "Here, loose the strings and stays for me."

I did as she requested. She took it fully off, her breasts were large but still holding against gravity. Her nipples were small but fat and she had areola the size of a double gold.

She reached under the flimsy underskirt with both hands and pulled her panties down, bending, and giving me a look at her fine round ass and the hairy mound between, as she freed her feet.

Casting them on the chair, she walked to the bed. She had large round buttocks. As she walked they wobbled up and down individually, following her stride, a not unattractive sight. Sitting on the bed she patted the space next to her. I walked over and sat next to her, she lifted the nearer breast.

"What I like a man to do is lick around my nipple and suck it."

She jerked her breast towards me. I reached my hand gingerly and cupped it under the nipple, it was surprisingly heavy, I hadn't expected that. I leant forward touching her areole with the tip of my tongue.

"You've got to be bolder than that, put your lips full on me and try to tickle my nipple."

I did as she said.

"That's nice, do it a bit faster." The nipple under my tongue was getting hard, erecting like a penis.

"Oh." A groan escaped her lips. "Bite me, soft and let it squeeze through your teeth as you pull it."

"And again."

"And again."

I looked up; the pleasure was showing on her face. I let go, releasing her breast and letting the nipple slip from my mouth.

"Anything else?" I asked.

She took my hand and dipped my fore finger into her mouth, placing it then onto her other nipple guiding it in small circles, making it wobble.

She let go and I continued. She moved her finger and thumb to the one I had wet with my spittle and started rolling it. I slipped my finger off and continued circling the erect nipple.

"Ohh ... ohh... ohh."

She was working her whole breast now, running her hand up and over her nipple, squeezing her areole then rewetting her finger. While she released it I seized it with my lips. Sucking to hold firm, I ran my tongue over her nipple. Then round and round the tip. Then biting and moving my head away so that I stretched it a bit before it squeezed out. For more than a minute or two did I continue.

Her breathing was much faster now, and as I tilted my head to look at her she was of such a happy demeanour that I must be pleasing her highly.

I let the nipple fall from my mouth.

"Is there more yet?"

She looked at me and sighed.

"Running your fingers lightly up and down her back while you kiss is nice too, but this is the main pleasure organ of a woman."

Spreading her legs and lifting the short petticoat, she hunched over to look at her vagina.

"Come; kneel before me that you can better see."

The lips between her mound were darker and longer than Sissy's, they were curved open, showing a deeper red inside.

"There are two spots, one inside and one outside," she said, using her fingers to fully part them. They glistened wetly, she slid her fingers to the top and with her other hand took mine and then took a finger again, placed it on a hardish lump at the very top.

"This is the clitoris, it is equal to your penis in giving pleasure. Touching it as you touched the nipple will give her the highest feelings, but even the softest rubbing is wonderful in itself."

She moved my finger down, along the slick skin and pushed it into herself. The wetness oozed past, running down the back of my hand.

"At the top about half to three quarters of a large finger length in is a rough area, feel its ridges."

I probed with my finger, sliding it in past the second knuckle and she reacted, tensing her hips and moving my finger off the spot. I twisted my finger and her hips bucked again, this was difficult. I put my longest finger in and pushed my bent knuckles into the soft folds of her fleshy lips. Now as she moved my finger was kept in place. I slowly massaged the rippled skin.

"Yes," she said. "Don't stop."

She was pulling at her breasts. I looked at her vagina and used the thumb of my other hand to massage the clit. The bucking intensified making my thumb slip around, playing catch up as it slid up and down.

"Yes ...yes...." Then she screamed, and I felt the hot fluid running over my hand.

She collapsed back onto the bed and I stopped, she looked at me over her breasts. I was knelt between her legs, peering over her bush of dark tangled hair.

After a short while she seemed recovered, sitting up again.

"There is another skill you must gain, if you are to please her thoroughly, that of kissing my fanny as you did my breast."

I leaned forwards touching my tongue experimentally on her clit, moving it round slowly, then up and down. I pressed my lips and sucked. Trying again to tickle with the tip of my tongue.

She started to buck again, falling back again onto the bed.

I held tight to her hips and went into a crouch to better balance myself, matching her gyrations. I let my mouth slip to the wide lips, running my tongue tween the outer fat ones and the soft sensual inner. The bucking slowed, and I dipped my tongue inside her, along my finger, pushing deep to see if it would reach the sweet spot.

"OH!" she let it out, her breath coming in short shallow gasps.

I was running my tongue around the whole of the inner lips with its tip inside. Then I went back to the clit, sucking and tickling it again. As she pushed her groin in my face, her hair rubbing my nose, I struggled to hold her. Her skin was getting slick with perspiration, letting my hand slip as her hip twisted under it.

As the twisting and thrusting increased, I struggled to stay on target. Then her legs enfolded my neck, pressing me into her groin. I bit gently and let her gyration pull it from my lips, then bit again, sucking and squeezing with my tongue. I felt a warmth on my chin as she gave one great heave and gave out a sob. She held me pinned for several moments, till her heaving subsided and I was able to free myself.

I looked for something to wipe my chin. It had run down my neck and I could feel it inside my collar.

There was a towel across the bottom board; I used it to dry myself as best I could.

Running my finger round inside my collar, there was an aroma to it, neutral, neither pleasant nor unpleasant.

The smell of anonymous sex, I would have to rid myself of this. She might smell it and spoil the surprise by asking of it.

The woman had now recovered to the sitting position, such an expression on her face as she might have witnessed a vision of heaven.

"I wish to thank you lady, for teaching me this," I reached into my pocket and pulled a gold, and she looked with widened eyes.

"You only need pay me a silver."

"My wife would think it money well spent if it gives her the pleasure it gave you."

"That is the nicest way of earning a gold as I have ever experienced." She slid forward and stood.

I gave her the gold.

"There are other secrets you should know."

"I have paid you for all."

"No these are what a wife may do for a husband, I will show you freely."

She beckoned me forward and laid her hands at my waist, unbuckling my belt, then trousers and pushing them down. She took my still semi erect penis in hand and rubbed the head peaking through the foreskin. It reacted, growing stiffer by the second. When it was erect she placed the two hands from the root up leaving the tip of the head showing.

She looked at me, "This will please your wife enormously, it must be a full seven inches."

She moved her hands up and down, pulling the skin with them, slowly at first, then easing her grip. The slickness from her sweat allowed the skin to slip through as well.

There was a tingling and warmth that was stronger than masturbating oneself. She spit on the eye of my head and suddenly enveloped it with her lips, her tongue circling the rim of my head.

The sensation trebled and my hips jerked towards her, pushing it deeper. Sliding through her lips sent a tingling through into my belly. She pushed further till it entered her throat; the pressure on my head was sending signals of joy to my brain. She let it slowly slide out, stroking it with her hand.

"Do you want to practice entering the vagina with it?"

"No I think that it will find its own way when the time is right."

"One or two tips then; enter her from the rear. Have her kneel and rest on her elbows, your penetration will fill her. Also let her sit astride you and envelope it, she will have control then, and can set her own speed and rhythms."

I stooped to my trousers. "Anything else that might benefit me?"

"If, and only if,... do this only once, some find it highly offensive, ... when you make love and are licking or playing with her vagina, then wet your finger and rub it softly back and over her anus. You will know if she likes it, but if she does not or jumps away do it never again unless asked."

I had been but a scant hour away and already the house was back to its normal groove. I went straight upstairs and changed my smelly shirt, sponging away the odour from my neck and returning down to the library.

I retrieved the book that had provided me with entertainment previously and settled next to the window. The weather was turning cloudy, the wind had been gusty on my walk home, and clouds could be seen scudding across the sky.

All was quiet for an hour or so, then Antic made his return.

12