The Dragon Slayer

Story Info
A slayer and how he tamed the witch.
1.4k words
4
28k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

I had left the King in his rooms telling him I knew I could help. I walked to the grate hall that was used for dinning feeling her presents. I knew she was close as I sat at the head of the big table. The maid had just set down my plate of food when the door by the hearth flew open. Knowing whom it was and expecting an attack I reached for my staff. I turned looking over my shoulder.

By the gods! She was beautiful! Her hair was flaming red and so long it touched her thighs with wisps blowing back as she walked. Her thin black gown bellowed out behind her as with the grace of a bird in flight she walked to the big fireplace and stopped. There were thousands of tiny yellow sparks in her hair as she turned and looked at me. Standing with her feet spread shoulder width apart I looked her up and down saw that her gown was so shear it was letting the light from the fire behind her highlight her legs. I could see the lighter color of her thighs as the material brushed against them and even make out the out line of her unkempt bush as she looked at me.

“Sir Knight. Are you the slayer?” she asked.

Still holding my staff to fend her off if need be. I nodded simply nodded “Yes.” To her.

She leaned to me slightly and I grew even tenser. I watched as she touched her thumb and four fingers together. An ark of blue flame ran between them as they touched.

“They tell me you have killed many dragons.”

Relaxing just slightly I picked up a drumstick.

“Must be lies.”

“I am Glenda ruler of the north land. The land of the Red Dragons”

“I know who you are My Lady. She pointed at me and again the fire arced from her fingers as she moved. “I didn’t get your name Sir Knight.”

I let my eyes devourer her as I looked at her drinking her beauty like it was fine wine. She turned side ways to me letting a slit in her gown open to expose a bare foot. She moved again and her long leg came into view all the way up to her hip. “I am known as Slayer.”

I could feel my self-slipping to her as if I was being pulled by something. Her skin was milky white in the dim light.

“What dragon has this fat King asked you to slay?” her eyes narrowed as she stepped to me making the little fire flick all through her hair.

I made no move to answer her as she stepped closer. My eyes were drawn to hers in a way I didn’t understand. God I loved them! So green! I was suddenly falling, twisting in the dark night. I had to reach it. I had to touch it. Knowing I would not be safe until I reached and touched my staff. There I had it in my hand and felt the power it carried rush through me!

It brought me back, back from where? Then I knew it was true as I came back from that dark place. It was the place she had taken all the other slayers before me. Taken them into a dark world, a world I hoped to never see.

There was a smile on her lips. She thought she had me, until I spoke. “Yours, the red one.”

I pulled my staff in front of me holding it under the table as she took two more steps. Her large breasts drew my eyes. Her pink nipples calling to me through the thin black cloth. I slowly stoked my wood knowing it would protect me from her dark magic.

“Do you fear this dragon?”

“I fear nothing madam.”

“We will see Sir Knight. Many have come before you and none have gotten what it would take to control my beast.” She smiled. “Sweet dreams Sir.” The door blew open and she was gone as fast as she came.

There was a sweet smell in the room that stayed with me as I made my way to my chambers. It had been a long day of travel and I fell onto the bed. A welcome sleep coming over me, and then I began dreaming. Dreaming of the red witch riding on the back of the dragon. Fire flickered in her hair as her naked body moved with the flying beast like they were one. I awoke covered with sweat to find the sun well up her smell still swirling in my head.

Wearing only my loincloth I walk out to the bathing pond dropping my cloak by the small lakes edge. I slipped into the cool water feeling her, knowing she was close. I turned onto my back to swim a few strokes and saw it. The Red Dragon was setting on a knoll that rose behind the lake.

There was a cracking pop behind me and I quickly turned to see her! She dropped her cloak with mine. Wearing only a thin white gauze scarf that was tied around her waist walked into the water with me. Small sparks popped around her and that turned into the blue flame popping and cracking from her flaming red bush and down into the water as she waded out to me.

“So your power really is strong Slayer.” She moved to with in a foot of me and stopped looking into my eyes. “You are the first to resist my sleeping spell.” She leaned into me kissing me.

I bit her lip drawing blood as I pulled her to me. I knew the only way to stop the poison she had on them been with her own blood. I then held her in such a way she could not escape me. “Is that your Dragon?”

She tried to push away from me as I lifted her off of her feet. “Yesss!” she hissed.

With my free hand I pulled her wrap way and let it float on the water. I lifted her higher pushing her back so she had to wrap her legs around me to keep from falling. “Do you control it?”

“Yes!” she struggled to get out of my arms.

“Then I shall control you!” Thousands of small flames sparked in her hair as I moved so that my staff came from under my loincloth. I moved so that it was at her opening as I fondled her breasts pulling on her nipples. I began making blue flames come from her nipples and into my fingers, pulling her power from her, as they grew hard at my touch.

“You see! My power is in my staff and it is much stronger than yours!” I let her slip down just enough to feel my wood pushing between her swollen nether lips and into opening woman hood.

Her struggling began to lessen as she began returning my kisses. She was growing week as her power was leaving her being pulled into me. The witch was trembling as I pushed up into her entering her in one long hard push.

“Oh my lord! You are strong but I, I, oh yesss sir Knight! So big! Oh by the gods its so big!”

I began to walk out of the water with her impaled on my ten-inch pole fucking into her with each step. I stopped at the waters edge and began lifting her up and down over my acing man hood, my staff of life. I could feel her fire being pulled into me a she began to make small noises deep in her throat. She bit my shoulder drawing my blood in a mating ritual that was a thousand, thousand years old. She was mine as she began bouncing on me each time I thrust into her. I could feel it as she lost control, her burning woman hood milking me as she came on my long hard wooden staff of life.

“Oh Sir Slayer! Ho how you are, you are reaming me! I, I am so full! So full of you! So big! Og, oh I will never be able to, to want another! OH phAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Please fuck me! Fill me with it! AAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!” she was done! I had her now!

The Red Witch Glenda Ruler of the North was no more! From this day forth she would be known as Glenda Queen of the Slayer. Ruler of the Red and Black dragons!

“GRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!” came from me as I began to cum deep in her belly, filling her with my seed.

Implanting her with the one thing that could keep her in my power, a child.

A child that would grow up to rule all of the dragons as its mother had before!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers