The Dragon Slayer's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around for his new companion, Khelvan could not see her anywhere. But dragons could breathe underwater so it was likely she was enjoying the lake and searching for fish to eat. He began walking toward a small pool off to the side of the lake surrounded by the roots of a tree perched on the edge of the water. Entering the water not knowing that Autha was nearby using the darkness to hide herself, her keen sight letting her see just as good at night as she could during the day. She inspected him quietly, gently floating in the water, using her wings to keep her afloat. Khelvan was definitely a good specimen of a human male Autha had to admit to herself as she watched him enter the water. She could clearly see his male organ hanging from a blonde patch of hair between his legs, easily going half way down his thigh even in its flaccid state. His testicles were full and plump, indicating that he was a virile male and would most likely impregnate any female he spilled his seed into. Bobbing in the water, the dragoness slid a talon over her own sex, feeling the heat and wetness there not caused by the water but her own rising desire. "How could she desire a human?" she too wondered to herself. He was a hairless primate with barely enough intelligence to be considered sentient. Though this one possessed greater intellect than any other human she had met.

Finishing his bath, Khelvan climbed from the cold water of the lake, looking over his shoulder feeling like he was being watched. Though he could not see Autha on the water his training as a dragon slayer aided him in sensing her presence though he could not see her. He padded back over to where he had left his belongings, wrapping his wet body in a warm blanket to dry off, laying back on his bedroll he stared up at the stars above. Splashing caught his attention and broke him out of his reverie, lifting his head to see Autha emerging from the water, still nude, her dark scales shimmering as droplets of water ran over her body. Feeling his cock twitch again he quickly laid his head back again, trying not to look at the dragon while she trod toward the camp and the fire. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw her settle down next to him hugging her legs to her chest as fanned her wings to dry herself off. She was turned toward him though she was looking off elsewhere and there he could see it more clearly. Her sex glistened between her legs though they were together and pulled up against her. Swallowing he felt his cock lurch again, getting stiffer with each passing second until he felt ready to burst.

Smiling to herself, Autha slightly parted her legs, giving Khelvan a clearer view of her pussy. She was very wet, soaking as she exposed herself to him, seeing the outline of his hard male organ under his blankets. He groaned softly trying to shut out the images from his mind as he closed his eyes until she turned to face him. Looking at him with a playful grin on her face, she spoke to him, "Do you see something you like?" He shook his head in denial, trying to keep his gaze averted as she slid her finger down again over her sex, pushing it into her wet tunnel making her growl softly in pleasure. He groaned again, Autha's smile widening as she got to her feet and approached him, "Well it seems to me that you do enjoy what you are seeing. Is it not odd that a slayer of dragons would be aroused at the sight of a nude female dragon?" She tapped a taloned finger against her lips kneeling down next to Khelvan as she looked into his face, seeing his aching want there, "Your mind may deny it but your body shows your want." With a quick tug she yanked the blanket from him, her eyes widening when his hardened cock came into view.

Speechless, Autha inspected the rigid shaft of flesh sticking up from his groin. It was larger than she expected it to be, nearly a full foot in length and nearly just as thick. A white viscous substance leaked from the slit at the tip of his cock piquing her curiosity. Extending her hand she collected the creamy pre-cum from the tip of his cock, running a talon gently up the shaft making him moan softly. She smirked then bringing her finger up to her face inspecting the pearly white seed on the tip of her talon she repeated her earlier thoughts, "Mmmm....you are a virile male human it seems. Any female you mate with will certainly give you a child." Autha brought her talon to her lips her serpentine tongue flicking out to taste the white cream. It tasted slightly salty but rich and full of flavor. Smiling she moved her hand to his cock wrapping her fingers around the shaft, squeezing it as she began to stroke him slowly, gauging his reactions.

Like any male, Khelvan loved the feel of having his cock pleasured by a female. But his mind was reeling at the thought that he was lying here getting a handjob from a female dragon in the middle of the forest and he was enjoying it. Moaning softly he slowly rocked his hips, feeling her warm hand stroking his hardness quickly but not too quick lest she make him lose himself and spill his seed onto himself or the ground. Her stroking increased though as she leaned over him, her hardened nipples brushing against his side Autha brought her head down to his cock opening her small maw to accept his hard cock into her mouth. Shifting she kneeled between his legs looking into his eyes she grasped his hips, her tongue wrapping around him and stroking quickly as she began moving her mouth up and down, tasting the texture of his cock but not leaving his balls out.

She continued bobbing her head quickly her tongue wrapped around his cock as she moved up and down the shaft. Feeling her wetness growing Autha released his cock from her mouth and tongue getting to her knees she crawled over the human. He whimpered softly feeling her against him, leaning down to whisper softly in his ear, "Any females you mate with are lucky to receive such an excellent cock inside of them." She grasped his cock in her hand lunging down with her hips to push his thick organ into her. She rolled her head back growling in pleasure when she felt him sliding into her. His hands went to her hips as her tail lifted to open her up more, exposing the pink lips of her pussy stretched around his cock so deeply embedded inside of her.

Khelvan moaned deeply when he felt Autha slide down his cock, slipping into her pussy he felt like his cock was melting into her. The intense heat of her dragon pussy radiated thru his shaft to his body, feeling the tight walls fluttering around his cock as she begins moving slowly. Digging her claws into the soft earth she began moving faster, Khelvan barely keeping his pace with her, moaning deeply while he watched his cock sliding in and out of her, enchanted by the dragon's magic, feeling it throbbing inside of her. His hands explored her body, the dragoness's scales smooth and cool to his fingers. Khelvan grasped her ass tightly grunting deeply with each thrust of his hips against the female dragon, slamming his thick cock into her tight, hot pussy again and again.

Autha slid off of Khelvan, turning her body to present herself to him, tail raised as she looked over her shoulder, her gaze smoldering with desire. Another word was not needed, instinct moving him to kneel behind the dragon. He brushed the head of his cock against Autha's slick pussy, grasping her firm ass to pull her back against him. She sighed and growled in delight, feeling the human's meaty cock entering her again. Arching her back, her wings spread above her, she rocked back against Khelvan, feeling his hips slamming against hers. Autha had never felt this good before, amazed at what a skilled lover the human was, far better than any male dragon she had allowed to mate with her. He seemed to touch her core, the very center of her being as she felt him ramming his hard cock into her. With each hard thrust he sent into her waves of pleasure crashed over her draconic body, feeling the sweat coursing down his body as he fucked her so well.

He could not control himself, as soon as he first felt his cock enter the dragon Khelvan knew deep in his being that he could never walk away from this. Though his mind would see it yet, he knew that for as long as he lived he would be this dragoness's mate for life. Her body was smooth and cool under his exploring hands, the scales covering her but a different sensation from the soft skin of human women. He could feel it deep inside of himself, looking down past her tail to see the pink lips of her draconic pussy spread around his cock, the human knew that never again would he ever want another. Autha shook with desire, her head rolling back she moaned out deeply feeling herself rapidly approaching the peak of mating.

They cried out in unison, female dragon and male human, together their bodies shook in ecstasy. Her wings beat rapidly as she felt herself convulsing on Khelvan's cock, the warm cream of her climax coating his hardness in a light sheen. Pulling her against him, Khelvan felt his body shudder, the tight grip of her pussy as she came on his cock pushing him far into the realm of carnal pleasure. Deep inside of the dragon's pussy he felt his release, grunting with each successive shot of his cum into her womb. Sliding off his cock, Autha turned around pulling him into her mouth she cleaned him off gently tasting the sweet mixture of cum covering his flesh cock. Looking into Khelvan's eyes, she pushed him back to the ground, purring softly as she stretched out beside him, laying her head against his chest as she closed her eyes.

Instinctively, Khelvan wrapped an arm around Autha, feeling the press of her scales against his bare skin he felt her smooth head, a pair of horns protruding from her skull to brush against his jaw. She draped her leg over his, her thick tail covering her sex now as it lay along his leg. She lifted her head, looking into his eyes, purring softly as she licked his chest, her gaze deeply penetrating his soul. "Mmmm...I do not say this often but you have surprised me, Khelvan. Never has a male been able to make me climax that hard." Raising his eyebrow, Khelvan caressed her muzzle, staring into her eyes as her proclamation sunk into him. "Nor have I ever considered laying with a dragon before nor felt such pleasure," he admitted to her and himself, consciously knowing now that he would mate with this female dragon many more times in the future. Autha purred in pleasure as she leaned forward pressing her lips to his, kissing him deeply before laying her head against his chest again, closing her eyes with a content smile on her face. She traced the definition of his muscles with her claw, feeling his body under and against her.

Autha lay against Khelvan for countless minutes listening to the beat of his heart, the strong rhythm soothing to her. "You are aware that we both will be outcasts from our kind?" she asked him, lifting her head again to gaze into his eyes, "Even if we never do this again, if it is found out we did we would be hunted endlessly." Khelvan nodded, knowing full well that the Order of Slayers would see him as a traitor to the human race. The dragons would find her weak and inadequate to continue. But neither seemed to be concerned with that right now, they would worry about that another day in the future, together they had found mutual bliss, something each was missing before fate crossed their paths.

Khelvan lay there for some time, his mind rampant with thoughts of the series of events that had brought him to this point. All of his life he had hunted and slain dragons. But this one had defeated him, this one had spared his life and became his companion on the road. In just the short day he had known Autha, Onyx as she labeled herself, he had found a kindred spirit. His mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and worries but they did not seem important right now, here where he lay with the beautiful dragon next to him. Khelvan smiled as he rolled her to her back, causing Onyx to growl softly in protest though she did not resist. Resting on his elbow he looked down into her eyes, "How is it that two beings who were mortal enemies become this?" She shrugged slightly, touching her hand to his face, "Honestly I do not know either, but I do know that since I first saw you there was something different about you." Pulling him down, Onyx kissed him deeply, which he returned with great passion.

He began exploring her body again his hand dipping down between her legs to feel her sex, rubbing his fingers lightly back and forth across the pink lips. Onyx arched her back, moaning softly as he trailed his lips down her neck to her breasts, there taking a nipple into his mouth, sucking it gently. The dragoness felt for his cock again, wrapping her hand around the thick shaft she stroked him slowly feeling him growing hard in her hand again. Her pussy flowed with her nectar coating his fingers with her excitement, "Ohh....by the gods, no one has touched me like that before. Come, Khelvan, I need to feel you inside of me again." She pulled him over, her tail curling around his leg as she looked down toward his cock, spreading her legs for him to settle between she guided his lovely human cock toward her entrance again.

Resting on his knees, Khelvan brushed the tip of his cock against her pussy, hearing the dragon growl in pleasure. "Oh yes, fuck me, Khelvan. Fuck my hot dragon pussy with your human cock!!" Needing no further prompting he entered her, letting out a soft groan as he felt his cock sliding into her slippery pussy. Bracing his hands against the ground he began moving his hips, pulling himself back out of her, making Onyx whimper softly until he thrust into her again, his body smacking against hers as he plunged into her again. She raked her claws down his back, sending shivers of pleasure coursing up his spine as he built a steady rhythm with her. Each thrust he made into the dragoness was met by an upward thrust of her hips, bringing them together again and again, the soft smacking of their bodies punctuated with their moans filling the small clearing.

She could feel his strong muscles working as he continued to move in and out of her, the sensations this human was giving her running thru her body unlike anything she had ever felt before in her 400 years of existence. She wondered how could he, a human, know where and how to touch her to bring her such pleasure when many male dragons were never able to do it. She ran her hands down his back, grasping the firm cheeks of his rear, feeling them flexing against her as he continuously pounded his thick maleness into her so sweetly. It felt so wonderful to her, he had just filled her with his seed a short time before and already he was inside of her again. That was nothing any male dragon she had mated with had ever done. Each would only go long enough to spill their seed and they would leave her unsatisfied. Her tail unwrapped from his leg, beating a steady cadence against the ground.

Khelvan could feel it again, the familiar tightening of his loins foreshadowing his pending release. Looking down into Onyx's face, seeing her panting heavily, her body shaking with pleasure he could tell that she was close too. She pulled him down to her kissing him again deeply, rolling her head back as she moaned, "Oh yes! Khelvan fill me with your hot seed!!" She began to shake then, her pussy convulsing around his cock as a gush of her dragon cum began coating his cock. Feeling the pressure in his cock reaching the point of release he cried out again, holding her tightly, his cock jerking inside of her. Burying his face into her neck, he grunted with each twitch of his hips, feeling himself shoot several spurts into her again, covering her insides with thick ropes of cum.

Eventually he did slide out of her, a thick trail of his pearly white cum running down her obsidian scales to drip onto the ground.

Onyx gave a satisfied sigh as she lay back, holding him against her as he lay on his back again, resting her head on his chest. She shifted slightly feeling the cool night air caressing her scales. The moon was high marking the passing of time with its inexorable movement across the night sky. Feeling Khelvan's breathing deepen, she lifted her head to gaze into his face, his eyes closed. Onyx smiled slightly a light laugh coming from her as she realized that he had fallen asleep. Extending her wing she covered him with it protecting him from the approaching cold. She stared up at the sky again watching the stars above moving in their continuous cycle her mind wandering around thru a realm of possibilities. She remembered something she had read some time ago back when she was barely beyond being a hatchling.

One of the stories she remembered from her youth was about a dragon taking a human lover but the human died early in the relationship. In a fit of rage the dragon went on a rampage killing all the humans that had taken her beloved. It was then that Onyx had an epiphany. The time of the story trailed back many centuries but there was something about the time of it. Searching her memory she recalled the first stories of the war beginning then. She thought to herself was it possible for that to be the catalyst that began this unending war between humans and dragon?

Laying her head against Khelvan's chest again she closed her eyes her mind filled with thoughts. Slowly she calmed herself, going inward to a place of peace and comfort. The elves called it reverie, but for dragons it was much more. It was a joining of their mind and body going into a deep state of meditation where they could contemplate many things with a cleared mind. Dragons hardly ever slept but about once every decade they would hibernate for a year or two depending on their age. Feeling the calmness washing over her mind, Onyx began peeling away the layers of her knowledge. The answers still remained hidden to her as the night past by ever so close just out of her reach. She knew what she would have to do then, she would have to find the ancient libraries that contained the original histories. That would be another day though, for this approaching one she had to figure out what to do with Khelvan. With that thought on her mind, the twin suns began their slow ascent into the sky bringing the coming dawn. She got to her feet and looked to the east, arms crossed over her chest as she continued to wonder what to do. But the day was just beginning and she had something else she needed to do first. She looked back at Khelvan still sleeping peacefully, a light snore falling from him. Crawling back over to him, she lay in his arms again covering him with her wing a she closed her eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

12