The Dragon Slayer's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strapping down his gear to Jasmina, his chestnut colored mare, Khelvan climbed onto her back. He nickered softly holding the horse's reins as she began a slow trot out of the clearing. Onyx flew along side of them, flapping her wings to keep aloft while she circled low to the trees. The forest was fairly quiet the peaceful silence occasionally broken by the sounds of forest animals moving about their daily lives. Wind whispered thru the trees as they journeyed northeast around the lake they had left behind, slowly ascending onto a plateau.

Onyx landed beside him, her powerful legs stopping her as she touched down. "There is a group of elves ahead of us. They do not seem to be a normal patrol," Onyx mused as she walked along turning her head to look at Khelvan sitting upright atop his mount. Nodding he scanned the road ahead for anything, "What do you suppose they are doing?"

Shrugging her shoulders in response Onyx said to him, "I didn't stay long enough to strike up a conversation with them." "I'm surprised they didn't attack you," he raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "It's only the humans who are warring with dragons. The elves keep to themselves and have never done anything to anger a dragon," Onyx answered him.

Looking up at the sky Onyx placed her hands on her hips, observing the slowly forming twilight heralding the transition from day to night. "We have perhaps another hour of daylight. We should stop for the night and greet the elves in the morning when our minds are fresher," she stated as she looked back at Khelvan.

"Aye, we have traveled far today, though I know not as far as you could when flying," he answered as he slid out of the saddle. Taking the horse's reins he led her off to the side of the road into the trees a little distance to avoid anyone who might pass thru during the night.

After tethering Jasmina to a tree, Khelvan set up his camp for the night while Onyx went off to stalk some game to sate her hunger. Settling in Khelvan pulled his journal from his pack again to continue filling it with details of what had passed since he had met Onyx. The quill scratched softly against the pages as he wrote out the experience of having sex with the female dragon. Reading the words as he wrote them down Khelvan felt his cock beginning to harden in his breeches. He felt his heart start racing when he described the various positioned they had fucked in and the feeling of being inside of her.

"Mmm, I see you are doing your writing again," Onyx stated as she landed lightly in front of him. She was still wearing the dress she had purchased in the Elvin settlement yesterday. Looking at her, Khelvan gulped as his eyes scanned over her body. The skirt was extremely short, tailored to give freedom of movement for her tail and to display her toned legs. His cock stirred in his pants, throbbing with the blood filling it as he got even harder.

"Um..Yeah I try to keep it as current as possible while I still remember what I wanted to put in it," he told her as he stuffed the book back into his pack. As he turned he inadvertently revealed his bulging erection to Onyx, giving her a clear view of his cock trapped inside of his breeches. "I wonder what you really write in your little book," Onyx smiled as she slowly sauntered over to Khelvan.

Dropping down to her knees in front of him, she looked down at his groin again, "So how detailed do you get? It seems that you do not omit anything, including mating with a female." Khelvan turned to answer her, coming face to face with the dragoness. The words of his reply caught in his throat as she looked back up into his eyes, gasping softly when she placed her black scale covered hand over his cock, rubbing him lightly thru his breeches.

Onyx tsked softly as she continued rubbing his pulsing cock, "Now this won't do at all, if I assuming correctly you were putting down the words telling about how you fucked me." Purring softly, she leaned forward to nip on his neck her fingers deftly working loose the belt holding his breeches up. Untying the laces holding the breeches closed, she reached inside wrapping her fingers gently around his cock. It felt amazing in her hand as she began to slowly stroke him, forcing out soft moans of pleasure from Khelvan.

She could feel her pussy getting heated and moist as she thought about this human's iron hard cock slamming into her again. Breathing faster Onyx pushed him to his back, grasping his breeches to pull them off, catching on his boots which she yanked off impatiently. Khelvan moaned in delight when his cock was freed from its fabric prison. Onyx quickly stood, pulling her dress down off her body, wriggling her hips and tail to free them of the garment. Stepping out the dress Onyx dropped to her knees again as Khelvan pulled his tunic over his head to reveal his sculpted chest.

Smiling at him, she resumed her slow stroking of his cock, watching his expressions to learn what pleased him more. Turning her eyes down she looked at his throbbing erection sliding thru her hand, a small drop of white viscous fluid leaking from the small slit on the crown. She flicked her tongue against it quickly, wrapping the thin reptilian tongue around his cock as she gathered his precum to suck back into her mouth. Turning her eyes back up to Khelvan's face again she saw the longing in his eyes, urging her to keep going. Smiling she slowly sunk her mouth down over his cock, sucking gently on the thick head as she kept moving her hand up and down the shaft.

Khelvan gasped as his body shuddered, the feel of her tongue slithering around his cock as she took him into her mouth feeling like he was being struck by lightning. He rolled his head back, mouth agape with his moans as Onyx slid her mouth further down his hard cock. She slowly bobbed her head, gradually working more of him into her warm mouth. "Oh fuckkkk, Onyx, that feels good," Khelvan moaned as he placed his hands on her head stroking the short horns emerging from the crest of her skull. Her movements picked up in speed and intensity, the sounds of her slurping on his cock being louder as her saliva covered the length. Onyx wrapped her tongue around his shaft, cupping his large balls in her hand, fondling them as she rolled them around with her fingers.

Popping off his cock, she grabbed it and continues stroking him as she looked up to his face, "I want to taste you, Khelvan. Release your precious seed into my mouth." Without waiting for a response she plunged his cock back into her mouth, not even gagging as the bulbous head hit the back of her throat. He could feel his pleasure building quickly as he laid there having his cock sucked so well, rocking his hips with her movements. The pressure in his loins reached the breaking point, grasping her head as he felt his cock swelling. She continued sucking him quickly, looking into his eyes as she waited for his creamy seed. Trembling, Khelvan cried out as he felt a thick strand of cum erupt from his cock to hit her throat. Holding his spewing cock in her mouth, Onyx drank down all of his precious cum, savoring the salty taste of it while it slid down her throat to her stomach.

She lifted off his cock when he finished spraying into her mouth, kissing the tip of his cock lightly. She continued to slowly stroke him, purring softly as she watched him laying there panting in bliss. Grinning she began to slither up his body, kissing along the way as she felt his cock sliding against her scales. Straddling his hips, Onyx reached down between them to grasp his hard cock, lowering herself down slowly to rub the tip against her wet pussy. "MMmm, you have an amazing cock, Khelvan. I have never seen a human that could measure up to you," Onyx whispered to him softly as she licked his ear. Lifting up, she hovered over his cock teasingly as she looked down to his face, "But you have not said that you love my pussy. Do you want to feel this perfect cock sliding deep inside of me?"

Biting his lip Khelvan moaned softly as he felt her juices trickling over his cock, the warm pink lips of her pussy slightly parted by the passing of his tip against them. He placed his hands on her thigh, nodding his surrender to his lust for the dragoness, "Y-yes, Onyx, I love being in your beautiful pussy. It is the best pussy I have ever had my cock in."

Onyx purred softly as she smiled, "Mmmm, good." Holding him against her she lowered a little more until the head of his cock was nestled snugly at the entrance of her hot sex. Releasing his shaft, she quickly plunged herself down his shaft, slamming against his hips as she felt his cock reaching depths of her pussy that none had ever reached before.

Putting her hands on his chest, she began rocking against him quickly, moving up and down his cock fluidly, rising up until just the head was in her then plunging back down until she felt the head of his cock pressing against the opening of her womb.

Onyx began moaning louder, feeling her pussy squeezing and pulling his cock deep into her. Enjoying the thickness and gentle hardness of his cock buried inside of her, Onyx arched her back as she slammed her tail against the ground repeatedly, flapping her wings to stir up the grass and fallen leaves nearby. She was getting closer to her peak, digging her talons into his chest as she felt the tidal wave of pleasure rolling over her body.

Holding onto her thighs, Khelvan could only moan and writhe in pleasure while Onyx rode his cock, feeling her smooth scales sliding over his skin. He rocked his hips in perfect sync with her, dropping them to the ground as she raised herself off his cock, then lifting them quickly to cause their loins to smack together and plunge his cock into her drooling pussy. The gentle breeze of her flapping wings caressed his skin, looking up to see the pleasure etched on the dragoness's face as she arched her back. He could not hold out much longer as he watched her writhing on his cock, moaning deeply as he was thrown about by the same tidal waves rolling over the female dragon.

The pair cried out in unison as they reached their peaks together, their bodies shaking as they came together. Khelvan held her tightly as his cock spat his thick cum rapidly into her pussy, covering her inside walls with his viscous seed. Her pussy quivered on his cock as she coated it with her creamy cum, gushing down cock to cover his groin. Onyx moaned in pleasure when she felt him shooting his cum inside of her, the warm sticky fluid filling her receptive womb.

Panting heavily, she laid down on top of him holding him tightly against her body as she whispered to him, "Stay inside of me for now, Khelvan. I love how it feels to have my pussy stretched out so well by your cock." She kissed him softly, laying her head against his shoulder trying to catch her breath. Closing her eyes, she began to purr in content, feeling his cum leaking out of her as he began to get soft again, breaking the seal formed by his cock. Still though there was still quite a large amount of his seed inside of her.

She wondered for a moment if he could impregnate her when he spilled his seed into her from their coupling. In any history she had read, Onyx could not recall any cross breeding between the different sentient species that populated the continent of Graelaeon. Closing her eyes, Onyx made a note to herself to research that further as well when they reached the Great Library. She sighed as she thought of the long trip ahead of them. Even flying as she could it took nearly a month to cross the land to reach the library hidden deep in the mountains called The Crying Peaks.

Khelvan began to gently caress her head, making her purr softly as she nestled against him, her wings extending to cover their nude bodies. Lifting her head to look into his eyes, Onyx lightly ran a talon over his jaw, "We will be passing thru the Elvin lands tomorrow. We can stop in Var os Jhol when we reach it so you can get whatever supplies you humans need to travel." He nodded as looked up into her eyes, his hands caressing her slender waist as he felt her breasts pressing against his chest. "I will need to pick up some supplies there. If they have weybread that would be great," he chewed his lip for a moment as he thought.

Feeling her smooth scales sliding over his skin, Khelvan sighed softly his manhood twitching slightly. Onyx grinned at him when she felt it growing hard once more inside of her. "Mmm, it seems you are ready for more," she purred softly, rolling off of him to lay on her back, spreading her legs invitingly. He didn't need any more hints then that as he rolled over crawling between her legs.

Grabbing his cock he brushed the head against her pussy again, coating it with her wetness. Moaning softly, Onyx raised her hips up toward him, trying to pull his cock into her heated pussy again. "Oh please, Khelvan, fuck me with your large cock. I want to feel you inside of me, filling my pussy with your manhood," she whimpered softly holding on to his hips as she wrapped her legs around his thighs.

Smiling he began to slide into her, feeling and seeing her pink lips parting to accept his cock again, stretching around the thick shaft. He moaned as his cock slid down into her sucking channel, "Oh fuckkk, Onyx..." Curling his arms under her he started to move his hips back and forth slowly, panting softly as he felt his cock moving in and out of her. She matched his movements, mirroring him as she raised her hips with each thrust he made, enjoying the feel of being invaded by him. Scratching her talons down his back, Onyx grasped his flexing asscheeks, smiling as he gradually increased his pace, moving in and out of her quickly.

They stared into each other's eyes as they moved as one, their minds connected thru the pleasure they gave each other from the physical connection of their bodies. Onyx looked down her body, watching as his cock continued to pump in and out of her dripping hot cunt. Each thrust into her made her yelp in pleasure only to whimper softly as he extracted his length from her. Slowly they rose toward the crescendo of their coupling, each feeling their bodies shaking in desire for each other. Arching her back, Onyx cried out, roaring softly as she felt her pussy quivering on his cock, the feel of being spread so much because of him sending jolts of ecstasy coursing up her body.

Khelvan could feel her drawing closer, as he felt himself approaching the climactic ending of their love making. An epiphany struck him like a hammer to a hot forge. He was not just fucking this female dragon, but he was making love to her and with her. He could feel her returning it back to him as well, her motions and actions reflecting what he knew about human woman when they would make love to a man. This realization shook the dragon slayer to his very core. She was supposed to be his enemy but he felt himself growing fonder of her each day that passed.

Onyx screamed out as her body shook with her orgasm, her juices gushing out of her over his hard cock. Pulling him against her she moaned softly into his ear as he continued drilling his throbbing cock into her, "Cum inside of me, Khelvan. I want to feel it, I need to feel your cum splashing inside of my cunt." Unable to hold back any further, her pleading pushed him over the edge, sent him crashing into a sea of ecstasy. Khelvan cried out within seconds of her, feeling his cock explode inside of her as he shot his copious cum into her.

Quaking with pleasure, Onyx whimpered and sighed softly as she felt his seed filling her. Holding him tight against her as she felt him shoot strand after strand into her womb, filling it to overflowing her cunt with his pearly cream. He slid out of her when he finished, his cock popping out of her pussy followed by a thick stream of cum that ran down her ass.

Rolling off of her, Khelvan pulled Onyx against his side a she draped her leg over his, her tail laying beside him as she wrapped her wing over him and nestled tightly to his body. Closing her eyes, she began purring softly again, placing a hand on her stomach as she felt his warm cum still flowing inside of her. He gently caressed her body as she pressed against him, the warmth of her against him providing all he needed despite the chill permeating the night air. He stared up at the stars for some time as he lay there with her, his thoughts rolling around in his head as he pondered his revelation.

Listening to her steady breathing, he believed she had drifted off to sleep, being sated for the night. Quietly he studied her features, noting the slight sheen of her black scales, as if they reflected small flashes of light. Her snout was slender making it appear longer then it really was. On top of her head a pair of short horns sprouted from her skull to curl backward along the curve of her head. He could not deny that her features presented a pleasing image to see. Most dragons he had encountered preferred to look as fearsome as possible in the attempt to make an enemy lose the will to fight.

Everything he had ever learned about dragons seemed to come into question. His mind reeled at the sudden and unexplainable thoughts and feelings he had flowing thru him. By all standards he should not be here with her like this but fighting and attempting to slay her instead. He was a dragon slayer but they had just finished having another pairing of sex in a short period of time. He worried his lip, chewing on it as he felt so many conflicting thoughts battling inside of him. Ever since the death of his parents many years ago did he want to hunt down and slay as many dragons as he could. He had spent a lifetime doing that, having the blood of many dragons on his hands. But here he was now, laying beside a female of the species after having sex with her whom he found that he enjoyed and craved greatly. Closing his eyes finally, he slowly drifted off to sleep while his mind continued to work and wonder about everything that had happened since he had met the female dragon.

12