The Dragon Slayer's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he reached the edge of the water, the twin suns were high in the sky, marking the time to be approximately midday. It was hard for him to believe that so much had transpired in the short span of time since he had woken up.

Removing his clothing, Khelvan waded out into the cool water of the lake, looking around and wondering where Onyx had gone. Chest deep in the water, he felt something brush past his leg, making him turn slightly just as she rose above the surface of the water, a mischievous gleam in the dragoness's eye that he had quickly come to learn what it meant that she wanted.

Purring as she pressed against him, Onyx wrapped her sinuous tail around Khelvan's waist. "I see you decided not to wait to join me," she leaned in to nip on his ear, "This is good because I feel the need to have you inside of me again." She grinned as she gently bit his neck, her razor-sharp fangs leaving noticeable red marks in his skin though she did not draw blood.

Hearing him moan, her smiled widened as she felt the stirrings of his arousal brushing against her stomach. Pulling back to look into his eyes, she kissed him passionately when a wicked thought crossed her mind. Moving her lips to his ear again, she sucked on the soft lobe as she whispered to him, "I want to taste you first before you inside of me though." Quickly she submerged under the water, running her talons down his sides until she settled on her knees before him.

Grasping his hardness, the dragon began stroking him under the water, the crystal clearness of the lake allowing her to see just as well as anywhere else. Glancing up, she could see his face contorted with pleasure and a slight sense of wonder. Grinning, she lowered her eyes again and took him into her mouth, wrapping her long reptilian tongue around his cock.

Khelvan could barely maintain his balance as he watched Onyx suck him into her mouth. Shuddering with pleasure as he watched her slowly bobbing her head back and forth, he only remembered somewhere back in recesses of his mind that was not being overwhelmed with pleasure that her specific species of dragon was able to breathe underwater. Placing his hands on her head, feeling the smoothness of her small horns and her silky mane, he reveled in the feel of her hot mouth engulfing his cock only to be replaced by the coolness of the water when she pulled back.

Keeping her eyes closed, Onyx continued moving back and forth on his cock, sucking him vigorously to draw out his hot seed which she craved. Grasping his ass, she held him tight as she fondled his large balls, feeling their warmth despite the coolness of the water as she rolled them around in her hand. Hearing him moaning deeply, the dragoness opened her eyes and glanced up, smiling inwardly as she saw the pleasure etched on his face even thru the slight distortion of the water.

Noticing the signs of him being close to his release, Onyx increased her ministrations to his cock, pulling back to flick her tongue against the head, brushing it against the slit to draw out his seed. Closing her hand around the base of his shaft, she returned to moving her mouth over him, taking him deep into her throat until she felt his body tighten. Holding him in her mouth, she sighed with pleasure when he began unleashing his sticky, hot cum into her mouth and throat. Collecting his cum quickly with her tongue, Onyx swallowed it down greedily, savoring the salty sweet taste of his semen as it slid down her throat into her belly.

Releasing her hold on his throbbing cock, she raised out of the water again, smiling as she held him, "Mmm, I do love the taste of your cum, dear Slayer." She giggled softly, her hand still on his cock as she gently stroked him, keeping him hard so she could feel him inside of her. He nodded breathlessly slightly wobbly in the water after having shot his thick load into her mouth.

"That was...wow...you did that without even coming up for air," he mused quietly, panting to catch his breath. Feeling her shift her weight, he suddenly felt off-balance again, quickly regaining it as she wrapped her legs around his waist, curling her tail around his thigh. He held tightly to her round, firm ass as he felt her guide him toward her pussy. Looking into her eyes, he crushed his lips against hers, moaning as he felt her slide down onto his cock.

Clinging to each other tightly, the two began to move together in perfect rhythm, seeming attuned to each other's bodies. Her hands holding him at the neck Onyx writhed against him, flexing her strong legs against him to move herself up and down his throbbing maleness. In turn he cupped his hands under her ass, noticing her to be surprisingly light in weight as he guided her, sliding his cock in and out of her.

Purring as she rode him, Onyx whispered softly in Khelvan's ear, "It seems we have an audience again." Giggling softly, she smiled when he moaned his response, agreeing with his excitement about being watched by the elf maiden. He didn't see her as his back was to the lake shore, but he was sure that Onyx was able to see Amberlee despite the elf trying to remain hidden.

"Let's take this to the shore, dear Slayer," Onyx said, her purr deepening as she lifted off his cock, feeling empty in more than one way when she felt him slide out of her. Taking his hand, she turned to the edge of water and dropped down to her knees, quickly lowering to all fours as she turned her body to be at an angle in which she knew the elf would be able to see Khelvan's thick cock pumping into her.

Following her to the shore, Khelvan kneeled behind the dragon as she raised her tail, presenting herself to him for his pleasure. Not one to waste time, he quickly lined his cock up to her pussy again, pushing into as she wrapped her tail around his waist. Grasping her hips, he began pummeling her burning hot pussy hard with his cock, his balls slapping softly against her clit as he fucked her. Each hard thrust into Onyx elicited a yelp of pleasure, pushing her hips back against him as she felt his cock sliding into her warm channel.

Less the a hundred feet away, Amberlee gasped as she watched the display. She blushed hotly in embarrassment at the sight of the human and the dragon mating. But she was unable to tear her gaze away, instead feeling a growing wetness between her legs, dampening the crotch of her soft, supple leather pants. Unlacing the garment slightly, the elf slid her slender hand into her pants, touching herself she could feel the excessive fluids flowing out of her pussy. Watching the couple she rubbed herself quickly, stimulating her clit as she slid one of her fingers into her pussy.

Glancing over her shoulder, Onyx smiled when she saw the elf pleasuring herself while watching her and Khelvan. Closing her eyes, she lifted her head, spreading her wings wide as she roared softly from the pleasure Khelvan was delivering to her so well. Feeling the pressure building in her loins, the dragon bucked back against him harder, urging him to join her when she had her orgasm. He responded to her urging, pumping his cock into her even harder than before, and driving each other to the crescendo of their mating quickly.

Unable to hold back, Onyx howled in pleasure as she felt her body shuddering. Her pussy quivered on the human's cock as she coated his shaft with her creamy cum, writhing against him and breathing heavily as her orgasm ripped thru her body. He bellowed out louder than she thought possible, maybe even more than a male dragon as she felt his body go ridged, holding her tightly while he shot thick ropes of cum into her receptive womb.

Smiling in content, Onyx sighed with satisfaction feeling Khelvan finishing inside of her. Still she held him in for a few moments longer to catch any more of his seed that he may spill. When she could see that he had no more to give at this time, she slid off his cock, whimpering softly as he exited her, feeling a hot, sticky glob of cum leak out of her behind his cock to drip down to the soft loam of the forest floor.

It was then that she heard the distinct whimper of Amberlee bringing herself to orgasm too. Probably feeling overwhelmed at the sight of Khelvan's large cock leaving her body still slightly hard as his cum leaked out of her pussy.

Grinning, Onyx rolled over to her back and pulled him down beside her. Closing her eyes, she snuggled up against the male human, feeling the warmth of his skin from the twin suns drying his body. Gently licking his neck, she whispered to him again, "I think our elf companion rather enjoyed the show we gave her."

Khelvan chuckled softly, glancing toward the spot that he had seen the elf trying to hide in before. Feeling his cock twitch slightly, he reached for his clothing with a light sigh, "We need to return to the camp as much as I would rather stay here."

Onyx nodded, getting dressed as well, "We should set out and go to Amberlee's village to warn them of the goblins." She drifted back slightly as her thoughts centered on her current situation with Khelvan. He was a Slayer, a sworn enemy of her race, and the very Slayer that had killed her parents some years ago. Gnawing on her lip, the female dragon watched him walking ahead of her, reflecting the previous days when she met the human. Sighing softly, she shook her head, not understanding why she had not just killed him on that battlefield.

Arriving at the camp, the pair settled down next to the small fire, gathering up their belongings to get back on the road. Amberlee kept her eye diverted from the pair, her face flushed red as she finished up the last of her packing.

The twin suns slowly faded into the western horizon as the group journeyed north toward

Amberlee's village. Onyx flew overhead, riding the warm air currents to keep herself aloft, observing their surroundings carefully. Khelvan and Amberlee walked beside one another keeping their captive riding Jasmina for sake of speed, the goblins hands and feet tied to the saddle.

By the time the travelers arrived at Istramia just as the suns faded below the horizon. A challenge was called out to them, the sentry speaking in Elvish, "Halt where you stand and identify yourself."

Amberlee stepped forward raising her hands to show they were not a threat. "Greetings, I am Amberlee Oakwood, daughter of Lady Mira."

The sentry appeared from the shade of a tall oak tree, holding his bow with an arrow knocked in place. Nodding, he looked at her companions, "Greetings Lady Amberlee, who are your companions." His eyes fell on the goblin, sniffing the elf wrinkled his nose in obvious distaste.

Waving them forward, Amberlee introduced the rest of her traveling party. "This is Onyx," gesturing toward the dragon with a wave of her hand, "And Khelvan, the Dragonslayer. The goblin is our prisoner."

The sentry arched his eyebrow slightly as he looked at Onyx and Khelvan, his expression showing interest at the pair being together. But whatever his thoughts were of the pair the elf tactfully kept them to himself. Nodding again, he bowed slightly to Amberlee, "Welcome home, Lady Amberlee. Welcome, Lady Onyx and Ser Khelvan."

Leading them thru the small village, Amberlee paid little attention to the stairs which she and the other were receiving. Onyx and Khelvan noticed though, each watching the elves warily for a moment. Stepping closer to the human, Onyx whispered quietly to him, "These elves have not seen a human in many years, almost since I was a hatchling."

Khelvan nodded slightly, "But they are well aware of the war between our two races. They probably find it odd that we are traveling together."

"Most likely," the dragon replied as they neared what she knew would be Lady Mira's dwelling. Though not elaborately decorated the cottage was the largest building in the village.

The pair of guards standing outside the cottage smartly snapped to attention rendering Amberlee a salute as she greeted them with a warm smile. Speaking quietly she introduced Onyx and Khelvan again. Waving them forward, Amberlee turned to enter the dwelling, "Come, we must meet with my mother and deliver our news."

In contrast to it's plain exterior the inside of the cottage was highly decorated. Standing on the dais was a beautiful elf woman dressed in a shimmering silk dress, her appearance a mirror image of Amberlee, from her flowing mane of red hair to the gentle curves of her body. Khelvan studied her with interest, noting the wizened look in the elf lady's dark blue eyes.

Smiling at the group, she extended her arms out in greeting, "Welcome back, daughter, and welcome to you too, Lady Onyx and Ser Khelvan." Stepping down from the dais Mira greeted Amberlee with a kiss on her cheek, hugging her daughter tightly.

All but forgotten, Ezra took in the measure of her situation, studying each of them with quiet observation. She sighed, the ropes binding her wrists chafing roughly, trying to readjust them to find any bit of comfort she could. Her movements though only caused the enchanted Elvin rope to tighten more causing more irritation and chafing. Blinking it was then that she noticed the older elf woman speaking directly to her and in perfect Gobbledygook, the language of her people.

"What is your name, goblin? Though you are my prisoner, you will be treated fairly while you stay among my people," Mira said as she looked Ezra over.

"Ezra," she replied, not willing to reveal more of herself to the elf if she could avoid it. Chewing on her bottom lip, Ezra felt one of her enlarged lower canines brushing against her upper lip. Looking at Mira again, she noticed a curious expression in the elf woman's eyes. She wondered to herself what the elf was thinking, seeing her eyes looking at the exposed tooth.

Nodding, Mira waved a guard over, "Take Miss Ezra down to the dungeon. Make sure she is given food suitable for her and a chance to bathe should she wish to do so." Turning to Ezra, she spoke to her again, "Rest and replenish yourself. I wish to speak to you later."

The guard nodded, giving her lady a salute, "As you wish, m'lady." Taking the Ezra's arm, she led her out of the room.

Next turning to Onyx and Khelvan, she smiled at them warmly, "Welcome to my home. If you will excuse me, I need to confer with my daughter. My lady's maid shall escort you to the guest quarters so you can rest as well from your journey."

Stepping from behind Mira, "Greetings Lady and Ser, please follow me." Moving quickly, the elf's silk robes swished around her slender body revealing little of her. Stitched within the fabric both could see various runes of power, indicating her as a wizard.

She led them thru various twisting corridors to a side wing of the cottage. "Here are your rooms. I shall have dinner sent up immediately from the kitchen. Each room his a working bath for your needs. If you need anything else there are summoning ropes for you to pull. Call my name and I shall receive the message that you request my service." She smiled slightly at Khelvan, brushing a strand of her blonde hair from her face, "My name is Elustria."

Khelvan watched her depart as he stood in the threshold of his room. Hearing Onyx snort derisively, he looked at the dragon with a curious expression, "What is it, Onyx?"

"Do not tell me that you could not notice how the elf could not take her eyes off you. Even when we were walking up here she kept looking over her shoulder at you. Down in the audience chamber as well," shaking her head, Onyx turned to enter her room.

"Well you did say these elves have not seen a human for several centuries. It is possible that she is merely curious," he replied to her, tossing his pack into a corner of the room.

"Oh please, do you really think I am that much of a fool, Khelvan? That was not a look of innocent curiosity. The elf had so much desire showing it nearly choked me and I noticed you appreciating her beauty as well, " Onyx retorted, turning to enter her room she quickly slammed the door shut without another word.

Standing there in stunned silence, Khelvan looked down the hall again where Elustria had departed before turning his gaze back to the door to Onyx's room. Shaking his head, he closed his door quietly before stripping out of his clothing.

Sighing he entered the bath to wash off the dust of the road covering his skin, "What in the Nine Hells was that about?" Leaning back in the tub, he let the warm water soak into his body as he pondered Onyx's reaction. It seemed to him that she felt a burning jealousy toward Elustria.

But how could that be possible unless she....Khelvan sat up again, the thought striking his mind like a hammer. Was it possible that Onyx was falling for him? He laughed sardonically at the idea. It would be an irony that a dragon was in love with a human, a slayer no less, and the very slayer who had killed her parents nearly two decades ago. Closing his eyes, Khelvan sat back in the tub, sighing as he cleared his mind to meditate and regain his clarity.

Pacing in her room, Onyx growled at herself, speaking out loud to no one since she was alone. "What is wrong with me? Am I really that much of a fool to let a human affect me?" Folding her arms under her breasts, Onyx stopped to stare out the window at the rolling village around her. She sighed, growling again as she pulled the curtains shut and began undressing, "Why should I feel threatened by that wisp of an elf anyway? Clearly she is attracted to him but I have many things she does not."

Stepping into her bath, Onyx shook her head again as she thought about the differences between herself and the elf wizard. The biggest thing that the elf had over her was that she could pass for a small human should she dress appropriately. But Onyx could tell that despite her voluminous robes the elf was very light in build even for her kind. Other than that Onyx felt sure she possessed a much more enticing form then the elf.

Finishing her bath, Onyx lay down on the hard wooden floor, curling her body up tightly. She closed her eyes as she attempted to sleep. She did not care much for the bed though she understood how elves and humans could find the soft comfort of it as a way to rest.

Tugging on a clean pair of breeches, Khelvan heard a light knock on his door. Raising an eyebrow he went over and opened it seeing

Elustria standing out in the corridor. His hair still dripping from his bath he felt beads of water running down his bare back and chest. "Good evening, Elustria, did I accidently call you here?" he asked, wondering why the elf was standing outside of his room unless he had accidently pulled the summoning rope. But he realized that would not be possible unless he spoke her name as he did.

Shaking her head, Elustria looked up at him with a soft smile on her face, "Not at all, Ser Khelvan. I was just coming by to see if you had need of anything before I retired to my quarters for the night."

"No, I do not have a need for anything but thank you for your kindness," he smiled at her, noticing her eyes flitting over his chest before returning to look in his. Opening the door slightly, he looked across the hall to Onyx's room, trying to listen for anything she was doing in there. But silence greeted him, only the faint whisper of his and Elustria's breathing making any sound.

Looking back at Elustria, he gave her a light smile, "Thank you again for your kindness." Closing the door, Khelvan stopped suddenly when she pressed against the sculpted wood. Arching an eyebrow at her, her pulled the door open again, "Is there something else, Elustria?"

Biting her lip, Elustria nodded, "There is something else I wished to speak to you about." She stepped into the room, blushing lightly as her eyes grazed over Khelvan's sculpted chest. "I wanted to ask you about you and Lady Onyx."