The Dragon's Collar

Story Info
He imprisons a dragon.
2.8k words
4.32
62.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. MMel
Mr. MMel
17 Followers

The dragons of my world were rare and magically inclined creatures, divided into families, with each having a unique magical ability. For instance, one family could breathe fire, another could trance anyone with a song, and yet another was able to manipulate water in various ways. Beyond that, the ability to fly was also a natural gift of magic each dragon enjoyed. To top it all off, every dragon could use their power to heal a wide range of wounds and sicknesses, both for themselves and others.

It was this healing ability that led my lord to capture a dragon and imprison it in his palace. He paid handsomely to have an enchanter make a steel collar for the beast. It rendered the wearer incapable of leaving a marked circular area on the floor without experiencing excruciating pain. The poor creature was in a prison with no bars or chains.

So was I, in a sense. I was a scholar, one of the few literate people in the palace. My duty was to read and respond to letters from businesses and other lordships and to record the narcissistic biographies of the court. I loved to read, but the availability of the written word was limited and I was not permitted to seek out more. I was also not permitted to seek out anything beyond the doors of the palace. I think the lord feared me to be a flight risk.

You could call me a hopeless romantic, with the hopeless part was painfully represented in my case. Most of the court believed in a hedonistic approach to love, always seeking out pleasure over other, deeper meanings. Not a single woman there had much in the line of self-control or subtlety.

Well enough of that, let's get back to the dragon. I wound up being the unofficial caretaker of the creature. It was hostile to most people and had to be forcefully restrained whenever the lord wanted somebody healed. I, on the other hand, tried to be courteous to the dragon and it wound up becoming friends with me. Over time, it grew... very friendly. Did I mention it was a female? At first I thought she just wanted company, but I was being naive.

I had once walked in on her when investigating strange cooing sounds coming from her room to find her rhythmically bouncing her lower body against the granite floor. When she saw me she jumped a little in surprise, and after a moment of confusion set her self down on what I briefly saw as a small shallow glimmering pool of liquid. She looked away from me with a sheepish frown. Unless her race's expressions were different from mine, I assumed she was showing embarrassment and shame for being caught pleasuring herself. There was also something in that look, a bit of a smile, that hinted she in fact wanted me to see.

This all began to get quite troubling for me. Most people at the palace were snooty, rich, self-absorbed... well, you probably understand the kind of people they were. The dragon was different as she was nice to me and grateful for my company. However, I was human and she was a dragon. The sexual undertones that grew in our relationship were causing me concern. Sometimes, usually late at night in my lonely bed, I would contemplate getting intimate with the creature, but quickly dismissed these bad thoughts. It was a shame because she was my only friend and the only person I felt any attraction to, despite our severe differences.

One person I certainly wasn't attracted to was the niece of the lord. She was beautiful, but only in her looks. The best way to describe her was that she was a... well, a bitch. She was rude, arrogant, liked to flaunt herself in front of men, drink in excess, and treat her underlings worse than anyone else. She was the antithesis of my romantic image of a woman. But, as with all people I met, I tried to be as courteous as I could stand to her. She returned the favor by not treating me quite as poorly as other people.

The lord's niece was also reckless. Riding horses in a dangerous and irresponsible manner was her favorite past time. How irresponsible you might ask? She usually declined the protection and modesty of underwear and usually wore short dresses, if anything at all. While others would hoot and cheer when she tore by I usually dropped my face into my hands and mumbled a few choice words.

All of this came together with a fateful incident. The niece had a devastating riding accident one day. From the looks of things she must have had an unexpected meeting with the ground, some nasty rocks, and possibly a tree or two. It was so bad that she had bones sticking out in quite a few places. A good deal of blood was escaping from her body.

She would have been given no chance of recovery if it were not for the healing powers of the imprisoned dragon. Servants rushed the broken body into the palace and placed it before her. I wondered at first if she would actually heal the niece, seeing that the brat was especially malevolent to her on many occasions. The woman often threw insults and rocks at her, but never entered the imprisoning circle because she was certain the dragon would try to kill her if given the chance.

However, the relationship between me and the dragon had given her a sense of virtue and without delay or complaint began healing the wounds of the dying girl. It took some time but the body finally looked completely repaired. The girl still lay there motionless. Despite her best efforts, it seemed that her healing had arrived too late and the poor creature had only fixed up a corpse. I sent the servants off to inform the lord. They appeared generally saddened by an event of death but with an air of satisfaction that the wretched woman was dead.

I stayed behind, shaking my head as I looked down at the body. The dragon was also looking down on the girl, but she looked to be in deep concentration. I watched her for a moment, wondering if she was still trying to bring the niece back. As I looked back down at the girl, she suddenly opened her eyes. I took a step back in surprise as she began to shakily pick herself up off the ground. She was acting funny, disoriented, like she had just woken up from a long sleep. After she got her bearings, she looked at me... and smiled. It was a warm and gentle smile, a familiar one, but definitely not from the bitch I was used to.

With a minor bit of difficulty she made a few steps to come right in front of me, then placed her arms around me and gave me a light embrace. She kissed me on the cheek. I was lost in amazement. I just stood still, not knowing what to make of this.

The girl stepped back and took a look at her clothes. They were torn up from the accident and caked with dried blood. She frowned in disapproval of these tattered rags. Right before me stripped them off with no regard for regular undressing routine, ripping them at the seams. She looked to be having a good deal of fun doing this. Once the dress lay in scattered piles on the ground she made one swift tug at her brassiere straps, breaking them away. She then cast this last broken garment aside. As I expected, she wasn't wearing any panties. In fact I was a bit surprised she had been wearing a brassiere. She stood before me naked, still having a bit of blood and dirt on her skin, but no wounds or scars.

Due to her ordinarily vile nature, I had never really taken the time to fully appreciate the niece's feminine form. She was blessed with a shapely figure, boasting lovely round breasts, generous hips and buttocks, and limbs which were compromised nicely between muscular and chubby. The girl's pampered life made her a bit on the obese side, giving her a bit of a round belly and round face, but I found it to be acceptable, if not attractive for me. Her fleshy cheeks definitely magnified the bright smile she was giving me.

I had not even noticed what the dragon was up to during this surreal event. She got my attention, though, when she came right behind the girl with a pitcher of water in her arms. She poured the water onto the girl, washing away the evidence of the accident. The girl took all of this in step, and shortly began to caress her stomach, breasts, and thighs to assist with the cleaning. She seemed especially interested in her breasts, cupping them and pinching at their nipple as if she was fascinated by their feel.

The dragon then produced a cloth and used it dry her off. Watching the linen's movement over the niece's naked body, her bending over slightly as her back and ass were wiped dry, causing her breasts to hang down and sway gently ... it all began to make me strongly aroused. But then, how could I be? My conscience reminded me that I despised this woman... but she didn't seem to be herself. My scholarly mind found this all out of place to an almost disturbing level, but the simpler male part of me accepted it and wanted to take a more active part in it.

At this point my instincts decided to inform me that I had developed quite an erection from viewing this sensual display. Eyes still affixed to the niece, I marveled at the intensity of my own aroused member. I was almost afraid for my pants; that they might be damaged by the gathering force underneath. I looked at the girl, her fine breasts and hips, supple thighs, and now, the neatly trimmed hair between those thighs, under which must be the tantalizingly plump lips of her vulva. I could detect her scent wafting into my nostrils. The pants had to go.

The niece began to walk backwards, keeping her eyes fixed on mine. At the same time the dragon dropped onto her back, gently landing on the ground and letting her wings spread across the entire length of the imprisoning circle. Immediately her large tail began to glide like a pendulum along the granite floor. As the girl continued to walk backwards towards the dragon her hips swayed side to side, seeming to be in sync with the movement of the tail. As this was going on I was pulling away at my remaining clothes and in only a few moments I, too, was completely unclothed. Strangely, it was the dragon that had on any form of apparel, and she was only wearing that enchanted collar.

The niece continued back, and when the tail bumped into her she turned and climbed up on the dragon's belly. She sat down, using the beast's large rounded chest as a backing. She let her legs spread down along the girth of the dragon, allowing me at last a good look at her vaginal opening. From where I stood I could already see the glistening moisture there, already preparing for my entrance. She waved for me to come to her with three beckoning hand motions and then grasped her breasts with a mouthed silent moan.

I practically leapt to her to get a better view, coming to lie against the dragon's cool scaly belly. My face was a short distance from the niece's opening now, and with curiosity I reached out and touched one of its lips. She reflexively gasped and locked her legs together, but almost as quickly opened back up with a girlish giggle. She thought for a moment and then suggested my next course of action with a quick thrusting motion of her finger and a matching thrust of her hips.

I bounced off the dragon's springy belly and jumped against my waiting lover. In an unexpected act of finesse I penetrated her on my landing. She yelped, but quickly gave me an assuring smile. With no further delay I rode her, both of us swooning in our pleasure. As my baser instincts delighted in the sex my higher thoughts noted how well the dragon's underside made for a place to mate. I also realized that the beast was also enjoying the event, her hips beginning to move in unison with ours. The air was filling with the scent of two human lovers and the powerful aroma of the dragon's sex as well.

The beast's hands moved across my back, sometimes reaching all the way down to stroke my rear, causing me to respond with a playful growl. It would later wedge its hands between me and the niece, rubbing our stomachs then squeezing the supple breasts of my mount. The girl cooed in ecstasy, a beautiful sound I realized I had heard before. Yes... the dragon made that sound when I happened upon it pleasuring herself. That's when I figured out what was behind the niece's strange behavior.

As I had said at the opening of this story, the dragon families each had three powers: one to fly, one to heal, and another unique to each family. Before this moment, no one in the palace had any idea what this particular dragon's family power was. She had the power to take control of other bodies. She was too late to save the girl's life, but though the soul of the wicked niece had passed, the body was completely restored, and the dragon was able to place part her mind in it.

In a way I was making love to my friend, the dragon. With this realization I rapidly neared my climax, cooing in a way I imagined a male dragon might sound like when mating his lover. Having a good idea as to what I was signaling with that noise, and knowing both her and her avatar were nearing their peaks too, she reached down, pulled the two of us up her chest and stood up, cradling us in her arms with a tight squeeze. All three of us climaxed at once with a roar, a triumphant call of our completed love and passion, though the two humans in our trio sounded almost comical in comparison to the mighty voice of the dragon. I came deep within the girl, finally experiencing that ecstasy I had yearned for in the past.

Still in the heights of passion, the dragon set the two of us down and grabbed at the binding collar around her neck. With what I could only describe as sexual adrenaline, she pulled at the steel ring, causing it to warp and then crack. The act was unusually sensual, and her mouth opened as she let out a long, low moan, growing in volume as she flexed those massive arms of hers. I noticed that her lower scales had come apart and I had a long look at her exposed gaping vagina, a monstrous opening in her flesh. It had to have been twice as big as a human's - that is, in proportion to her already large size! Ah, yes, I surmised, an egg-laying species would need one so large. I wondered if boy dragons had comparable equipment. For some reason it struck me how the deep strong green of her scales and skin and vulnerable pink of her genitals went so nicely together.

The girl, still pressed against me, was mimicking the dragon, her hands at the sides of her neck. I felt the heat of her sex build substantially. My penis, which had started to soften and recede, found itself up for a second round and grew back to full length. Eyes affixed on the dragon's gigantic cunt I thrust in and out of the niece's smaller one with regained vigor, believing that it would give extra strength to my friend.

Finally the collar gave way and the two halves flew apart, creating an orgasmic release for the two women. Both of them cried out. The event was so powerful for the beast that her vaginal muscles audibly snapped her pink walls together in an instant. Yikes, what a feeling that must be, getting caught in that trap! The trickle of fluid tracing down her thigh swelled to a delicious stream. Seeing all of this took me over the edge and for a second time I released my semen deep inside the warm depths.

Now freed from her enchanted prison, the dragon motioned for us to climb upon her back. We promptly complied and rode out of the palace on top of her in haste. Upon exiting the main doors with such speed that it gave no chance for the guards to respond, the three of us took to the skies. The dragon sang out with joy as she made her way as fast as possible from our prison. I hugged my naked lover and kissed her on the cheek as we enjoyed the cool air. The opportunity of a new life lay out there somewhere for us.

Mr. MMel
Mr. MMel
17 Followers