The Dragon's Den

Story Info
A story of a girl who is forced to fuck by a dragon.
1.4k words
3.78
81.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a story about a girl who gets raped by a dragon. If you don't like that sort of thing, don't read it! Simple as that. No hate comments but any other comments will be greatly appreciated. This is my first attempt at writing in a while and my first erotic short story ever so be considerate please! Other than that, enjoy!

*****

Rowan had spent her entire life doing what she was told. She was a princess, it was what was expected of her. She didn't mind, really. Being a good girl meant that she got whatever she wanted. At 18, however, the thing that had always bothered her the most was the fact that she'd never been out of the castle without an escort. She'd never been allowed off the path to town, never been allowed in the woods, not even a few feet to pick wildflowers.

She didn't know why she wanted to go so badly. She just wanted to know what was out there. She wanted to know why it was such a big deal.

Early one morning, before the sun came up, before her parents woke up, she snuck out. She braided her red hair in a long braid down her back and donned a simple green dress and leather boots. She'd gotten extra food from the kitchens the night before and packed them in her bag, just in case she was gone past lunch.

She slipped out of the castle and down the front steps. She looked around the grounds, making sure no one was there, then headed for the front gate. She moved quickly and quietly until she was in the woods. Once she was there, under the canopy of trees, she felt 20 pounds lighter. The sun was just starting to come up, casting pale light in the woods. Rowan grinned broadly and headed into the mist.

She'd been walking for hours, just looking at the plants, the trees and flowers. She had seen so many animals - deer, rabbits, even a fox.

When the sun was highest in the sky, she decided to stop and eat lunch before heading back to the castle. She knew her parents would be mad, but they would get over it. Nothing bad had happened after all.

She was finishing up a ham and cheese roll when she felt a rush of wind from above. She looked up to see something huge and scaly descending on the clearing. The word dragon didn't enter her mind until a clawed foot grabbed her around the middle.

Rowan screamed and struggled to free herself but it was useless.

"Resistance is futile, little princess," a voice growled. The dragon pushed off the ground and rose into the sky. Rowan felt her stomach drop as she watched the trees and the clearing disappear into an endless sea of green. They continued rising and Rowan looked above her. All she could see was the black scaly stomach of the beast, and two leathery black wings on either side.

"Stop squirming or I'll drop you," the dragon warned. Rowan looked down again and whimpered. The dragon chuckled deeply.

"Please," Rowan begged. "Please don't eat me."

"Silly girl... I'm not going to eat you," the dragon said with a laugh that sent chills through her stomach.

"What do they call you, princess?" he asked.

"R-rowan," she stammered. "H-how did you know I'm a princess?"

"I've been following you...waiting..."

"Why?" she asked.

The dragon just laughed and continued flying.

Rowan didn't know how long they had been flying when a mountain appeared in the distance. The dragon headed for the mountain, still gripping her tightly in its claws. She just knew this creature was going to eat her.

"Please," she tried again. "Let me go. My parents - they have treasure. Gold, jewels-"

"That is not the kind of treasure I seek, princess. I've been waiting on you your whole life."

"Why?"

The dragon said nothing, but started to land. As they approached the mountain she could see a cave. The dragon landed in the cave. The floor was covered with hay. He dropped her onto the ground. Rowan did what any sane person would do - she ran for the entrance. The dragon dropped his tail down with a thud, blocking her escape. He grabbed her with his forepaws and pinned her to the ground.

"Ow!" she cried as her skull thudded against the ground.

The dragon grinned, showing rows of gleaming white fangs. Then, without warning, he thrust his snout beneath her dress.

"What are you - ah!" she cried out as his rough tongue flicked across her slit.

Rowan didn't know much about sex. She was young. But she had spied on the boy servants in the bathhouse several times and she had been raised around horses, so when something pink and slimy appeared beneath the dragon and touched her leg, Rowan knew what it was.

"P-please," Rowan whimpered.

"Sit up," the dragon growled. She did as told, yanking her dress back down.

"Touch it," he commanded.

Trembling in fear, Rowan could do nothing but obey. She put both hands around the dragon's giant cock. She began stroking it, the way she'd seen one of the boys do when he was alone.

The dragon let out a sound like a growl, deep in its chest.

"Put your mouth on the end," he said.

"P-please don't make me-"

"Now!" the dragon thundered. Rowan whimpered and reluctantly opened her mouth. She closed her eyes and suddenly the dragon thrust into her mouth. She let out a strangled cry of surprise and tried to spit it out, but the dragon just pushed harder.

He continued thrusting until Rowan was choking. She couldn't breathe. Her lungs were burning for oxygen. She thought for sure she was going to die! Then he pulled out. Rowan fell to all fours, gasping for breath, tears streaming down her face. She coughed, feeling like she was going to puke.

"Take off your dress. All of your clothes," the dragon commanded.

Rowan stood shakily and kicked off her boots, then stopped.

"Please," she said, her voice hoarse. The dragon knocked her back down. The sound of ripping fabric and Rowan's sobs filled the cave as the dragon tore her dress from top to bottom with a single claw. The dragon lowered his head and licked her slit again.

"You are soaking wet for me, little princess. You like this. Don't deny it," the dragon said. "You want it."

"No...please..." she sobbed. She tried to get up but the dragon placed a paw on her chest, holding her firmly in place. He pushed his cock between her legs and Rowan knew instinctively what would happen next.

"No - it won't fit!" she cried. "You'll kill me!"

The dragon laughed menacingly and pressed his two-foot cock against her entrance. Rowan screamed as the dragon forced his way in. She felt something rip and at first the pain was unbearable. But as the dragon's thrusts quickened, she felt something building up inside her, like fire in her belly. Soon she was crying out in ecstasy as the dragon continued pumping away. When she came for the first time it was amazing. Her entire body shook like a woman possessed. Waves of pleasure rolled through her, unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

When it was over, she felt dazed and it took her a minute to realize the dragon was still thrusting inside of her. Then he stiffened and with a deafening roar, the dragon came, squirting a massive load inside her. Rowan struggled to get away but the dragon held her in place until she was so full of cum it was gushing out of her. Then he pulled out and emptied the last of his seed onto her stomach and breasts. Then the dragon collapsed, keeping one paw around her so she couldn't escape, but Rowan found, surprisingly, she didn't want to. She'd never felt this way before and she didn't want it to stop. She sighed, her body weak from her orgasm, and she lay her head against the dragon's chest. She fell asleep in the dragon's cave, curled in his paw.

THE END

*****

Author's Note: I suck at endings, I'm sorry, but I hope you all enjoyed it. If you have any suggestions or comments I appreciate them!