The Drawer Ch. 02

Story Info
Newly dom wife has shoe phone sex with sub husband.
3.5k words
4.35
29.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your day," Melissa asked, settling down in a comfortable bedroom chair, the laptop open on the dressing table with its webcam pointed at her, and the screen showing Rob seated on the edge of his bed at the Hotel. Melissa had received Rob's call a few minutes before, and with a promise to call him right back, had run upstairs to the privacy of their bedroom for the discussion to follow.

"I'm tired, but it had a lot of good parts talking with my contacts at Heningship-Dortman. Then I had to sit through some boring presentation by their PR people about the new building they're putting up in Hutchinson. It was almost 7:30 before I got out of there. Then I had dinner with Richterson and Smathers. I'm meeting with them early tomorrow to see how we might be involved in insuring parts of the new project, and then we're going to ride out to the site. How was your day?" asked Rob.

"Oh, my day was great, really," Melissa responded. "I spent the morning and early afternoon at the Real Estate office, but once the snow started nobody was going to be walking in and Tony was staying until closing, so I left. It was nice to get home early and do a few things around here, but I always like it better when you're here to be with when I get home."

"Yeah," said Rob, "I like that too."

Rob was staying at a hotel while out of town on a business trip. A week before, his wife had come upon his cache of female domination magazines and videos, and had confronted him with her discovery. Horrified at anyone learning his secret craving, he was both ashamed and amazed when his sexually conservative wife demanded that he perform certain of the magazine's depictions. Now he was going to find out what she had been thinking when she made him pack a pair of her heels and a vibrator in the suitcase to take on his trip. "You'll find out when you call me from your hotel room at night for phone sex." Rob's wife, Melissa, had never had phone sex with him before. In fact, Melissa had always had a saddeningly restricted sexual repertoire.

"Are you ready for bed?" Melissa asked. "Let me see," she said coyly. A sheepish look crossed Rob's face, as he swung his legs up and rolled away from the camera on the bed so Melissa could see that the bed was turned down and he was just wearing his underpants. "Were you thinking about me today? Thinking about what was going to happen tonight when you were ready for bed? You have to tell your mistress how it made you feel."

She could see that Rob was already getting hard, despite the slightly humiliated look on his face. "Well," he mumbled, "Yes. I did think about you. Really, I always think about you," he said.

"And did you think about me wearing my heels," she asked. "Did you think about being allowed to kiss them, and show me how much you love that I wear them? About showing me how much you love them?"

"Yes," said Rob, now giving up any hope of maintaining "dignity", still ashamed of what he knew she was going to make him do, yet craving it immensely.

"Do you have the gifts I gave you to take on your trip as a token of my love for you; to remind you that you're mine, and so you can show your love for me? Let me see them," coaxed Melissa. Rob bent down and produced the pair of heels Melissa had given him, the vibrator, and a tube of KY jelly.

"That's very good, Rob. Now move the laptop farther back if you can so I can get a fuller view of you. Maybe you can put it on a phone book or something to get it a little higher, so I can look down slightly at you when you're on the bed." Melissa saw Rob's image shake on the screen as he pushed the laptop as far back on the dresser as it would go until it hit the wall, and then prop it up with his brief case and some phone books. The move was adequate to let her see from the pillow down to about where Rob's knees would be if he were lying flat on the bed, and sufficiently high and angled down to give her a good view or Rob's face, chest, tummy, and cock from above. "Now step out of your underpants, and get the end and shaft of that vibrator covered with KY," Melissa directed.

Rob turned toward the bed, his back to the laptop. He removed the top from the KY tube, and squeezed out a bubble on the business end of the vibrator. Then he squeezed it out along the sides of the vibrator's shaft. "Don't turn around, Rob," Melissa said, her voice reflecting a little smile but much authority. "Now bend over so I can see your pussy. Good. Reach back and spread those cheeks. Now let me watch you make my love toy disappear. Do it! Surround it with your love. Show me how well you can make love to my toy with that vagina you have," she said. Rob bent over, and slowly inserted the vibrator in his rectum. "Yes, slowly now, let your little twat relax and open for it. Slide it in and out. Let me see you fucking yourself. Let me see you surrounding my toy with your love; surrounding it with the pussy that loves me," said Melissa, a combination of sensual teasing and insistence reflected in her tone. Then, in a more demanding voice, she said, "That IS your pussy, isn't it!"

"Yes," said Rob.

"Keep that inside you. Turn around and look at me." Rob complied "Now. Yes what?" Melissa asked.

"Yes mistress," Rob replied.

"That's not what I was looking for. I want to know what's surrounding my toy. Now look straight at me and tell me exactly what you're using to fuck my toy. What you use to make it disappear?" Melissa demanded slyly.

"My pussy," Rob surrendered, knowing it was the ultimate submission.

"Yes," said Melissa, with a look of satisfaction. "I love you, Rob, and I want you to know it. You'll know I love you because my toy will be inside you, and you'll show you love me by surrounding my toy with your love. Now lie down on the bed on your back. You may need to take the other pillow and position it below your pussy to keep my toy inside you. Get yourself comfortable."

Rob lay back on the bed, then positioned the second pillow beneath his buttocks to keep the vibrator firmly in his ass. With the computer on top of the dresser to the right of the bed and higher, pointing slightly down, Melissa was looking from above with a view from Rob's head to below his knees.

"Do you feel me vibrating inside you," Melissa asked.

"Yes," said Rob.

"Its embarrassing, having a pussy and knowing I know it and am inside it, but it feels good, doesn't it?" Melissa asked.

"Yes," said Rob feeling both excitement and humiliation.

"And are my balls full of my sperm ready for you to release the way I tell you?" Melissa asked.

"Yes," said Rob.

Melissa now settled down to measured and soothing speech, like a hypnotist leading a relaxation or focus exercise. "Rob, I want you to think about me sitting on a bench that's across and over your knees, so that my feet with their heels are dangling over your cock and my balls," said Melissa, removing her top so that Rob could see her bare breasts as she spoke. Melissa did have another vibrator, and could have joined in trying to get off, but she wasn't ready to do anything like that with Rob looking on, and was really still focused on doing this new thing she had learned about with Rob.

"My heels are resting on those balls, and the instep of each shoe is on either side of your cock, with the soles resting on your tummy, and the toes pointing at your head. Imagine yourself holding my legs lovingly, to guide the shoes up and down the length of your cock. Imagine me looking down at you, and you looking into my eyes, as I feel the excitement and longing to orgasm conveyed by your trembling hands that caress and pilot my legs to glide the shoes over your cock. Imagine me feeling your need, striving for the release you can only bring about by caressing and steering my legs: The legs that must constantly sense your love and adoration if you're to be allowed to continue holding them. Imagine me knowing and feeling your desperation to cum, to masturbate yourself with my shoes, as I look down on you cherishing my legs in yearning for the release only they and I can elicit. The release you can have only by revealing yourself and those hidden secrets totally to me. No longer can you hide your longing to fuck my shoes and lick them clean. And when you cum, and do not want to lick your cum, you'll know my making you do it will strangely only increase your need and longing for the next time.

"Take the shoes, now, one in each hand, and show me the motion they would make on your cock, with the heels stirring those balls, the balls that are all mine; the balls that you gave to me on our wedding day, those sperm factories that make what is just for me, just mine, working to produce a big load to cover my shoes. That's it. Rub them on your cock. Just as you dreamed of them caressing your cock when you thought about me wearing them; about kissing them, as you jerked yourself off in the bathroom. Now you'll be jerking off right in front of me. It's the only way you will masturbate. No more secrets. Look at me. I'm watching you masturbating yourself right now, right in front of me. You have a hardon for my shoes, don't you, rubbing them on your cock working to get off, to cover my shoes with a big load. Look at me looking right at you as you do it, my toy fucking your pussy, right in front of me, as you masturbate with my shoes to make a big load: A big load that I know and you know you will lick from my shoes, because I will make you; because its what you wanted to do, and now you have to do right in front of me with every single drop of my sperm you ever exude.

"Look at my breasts, Rob. They're hungry to be covered in your cum when I make you jerk off on them, and even hungrier to feel you lovingly lick them clean, ecstatic in knowing that you are the one; you are the only one; who has ever kissed them. Aside from our babies, you are the only one who has ever sucked on them. You will know they're yours and that I'm keeping you mine because you will lick the crème my balls produce from by tits, and my shoes, and my legs, and wherever else I tell you to put it. Yes, work those shoes on your cock, work to give me a big load; a big load of cum; do it knowing you will lick every drop from my shoes. Won't you!!" Melissa demanded, her tone changing from the seductive and mischievous to the commanding, as she required his confession that he was excited by the thought of licking his cum from her shoes.

"Yes," admitted Rob helplessly.

"Yes, what!" demanded Melissa.

"Yes I want to cum on your shoes and I will lick all the cum from your shoes," Rob blurted, like a prisoner finally "spilling his guts", making his full confession, giving it all, as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"And why do I let you cum inside me, and on my shoes, and tits, and elsewhere?" asked Melissa.

"Because you love me," Rob replied.

"Yes. I love you. I'm entitled to know all these little secrets, and I get to choose to love you with any I can. And why do you bring me every hardon, and give me my sperm where I tell you, and cleanse me lovingly and worshipfully?" Melissa demanded.

"Because I love you," replied Rob. Throughout the adventures in domination they had tried since Melissa's discovery of his hidden fantasies, Rob had a sense of elation and satisfaction of a long-held desire, coupled with a terrible fear that the discovery of his craving and sight of him doing these things would somehow disgust or dismay Melissa in a way that would forever damage their marriage. He certainly didn't want that. He was comforted to hear Melissa demand that he acknowledge that for Melissa these were things in furtherance of her love for him, and that he'd better be reciprocating with an increased sense of intimacy and love for her.

"You're getting closer. Imagine how ardently you would be moving my legs now," said Melissa, as he worked the shoes on his cock. "Imagine how ardently you will be moving them, when you're back home and I have you lie beneath the card table as I go through the multiple listings, and sit on a bench over you just like I'm describing." With increasing urgency he strove to make it happen, desperately sliding the pre-cum lubricated shoes up and down the sides of his cock, the forward part of each shoe's arch and upper overhanging and astride the bulbous end of his cock, converging beside and over, rubbing the corona and glans, the heels stirring his testicles. Ashamed before, now he looked at her honestly, totally exposed, emotionally naked, stimulated by the sight of his wife willingly viewing and accepting his most secret revelation, and wanting her to know the depth of his longing to share his most hidden fantasies and have her accept and participate in them.

Rob's cock started spurting. "Keep rubbing those shoes," Melissa said sternly. "You keep rubbing them until every single drop of my sperm is out of my balls. Yes, keep working those shoes on your cock, working those heels on my balls; keep stroking, just like my toy keeps fucking that pussy you have, keep masturbating those shoes on that cock; get out every drop of my semen for me," Melissa continued, until finally it was obvious that Rob was spent and his orgasm had been carried all the way to maximum fulfillment.

"How was that," Melissa asked sweetly, her expression showing she wanted to know it had been good for Rob.

"It was great," said Rob, lying on the bed with his arms and her shoes now at his side, giving the appearance of an athlete recovering from having just finished a race. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Melissa said, "I always want it to be good for you, Rob. I love you. I want you to know that all night tonight, and all day tomorrow, and every day for the rest of your life. My toy fucks you because I love you. My shoes just fucked you because I love you. You get to cum on them because I love you. And you get to lick them clean and love me with your tongue because I love you and because you need to show your love for me.

"And that's why my toy is going to keep fucking you until you rub every inch of those shoes in the cum on your stomach, and get them all wet. Then you're going to sit up and lick every inch of each shoe with your tongue while you look straight at me and I watch you eat every drop of my cream. Now start rubbing those shoes, and get every inch of the tops and bottoms wet for me."

Rob took the shoes and began rubbing them in the cum on his stomach. Eventually Melissa told him he had enough to start, and to stand up, keep the vibrator inside him, and look at her. "Hold that shoe up in front of you," she said. Rob did as instructed. "Now I want you to tell me you love me and beg to be allowed to lick my sperm from my shoe," she said.

Rob looked at her, the shoe held just below the line from his eyes to the screen, the cum on it conspicuously visible to both of them. "I love you," said Rob. "Please let me lick your sperm from your shoe."

"Thank you, Rob," said Melissa. "Thank you for loving me. Thank you for marrying me and giving yourself to me. Now you may lick my shoe clean. Let me see you doing it lovingly; appreciatively. Look at me as you do it. Keep doing it, and returning the shoe to your belly to scrape up the rest of the sperm, until you've eaten it all for me. You are the one I picked. You are the one who gets to care for me and lick and kiss and hold me, and you will know it because you will lick every single drop of that love juice my balls produce from now on."

As Melissa continued her stimulating and engaging verbal love serenade, Rob finished licking the shoes. Finally Melissa commended him for a good job, allowing him to remove the vibrator, put the shoes down, and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Was it good for you," Melissa asked. "Do you know I love you?"

"Yes," Rob said, spent but knowing he was speaking the truth. "It was wonderful. Thank you. And I do love you. I was thinking about you and this all day, so embarrassed, and yet wanting it so much. It was so wonderful. Was it terrible for you?"

"No," said Melissa. "It still seems strange. It's very different from anything I would have thought of. But I know that's also a problem I have, being so restricted in what I'm comfortable with, but somehow this is OK, and I feel really good about our having found a way to solve some of the things that I know have left you feeling unsatisfied. You do feel satisfied, don't you? Or do I have to fuck you and make you cream and lick my shoes again right now?" she asked in mock threateningly tones, having seen his cock harden slightly as she talked to him while he licked the cum from her shoes.

"No," said Rob. "I'm spent. In fact, I know you mentioned doing this in the morning as well as at bedtime, but I really think I'll still be quite satisfied in the morning, and need to get ready to meet Richterson, so could we skip it for the morning and leave it for me to call you tomorrow night?"

"Sure," said Melissa. "I love you. Call me in the morning. I want to hear from you. But sure, we can give your weenie a rest. Good night, sweetheart, I love you."

"I love you too," said Rob. "Good night."

Their computers disconnected. So they had done it. They had had their first "phone sex", and it was better than Rob could ever have imagined. He slept well, and had a productive next day. Melissa, too, felt in one way strange for what she had just done, but in another way closer and more connected to Rob.

The following night Rob and Melissa skyped again at bedtime. "You know," said Rob, "I guess I'm not as young as I used to be. I'm still feeling so satisfied, and I think my cock is a little chaffed from last night, so could we skip the sex for tonight?"

"Sure," said Melissa. They discussed the events of each other's days, and finally it was time to say good night and go to sleep. "Could I ask a question?" Melissa asked sheepishly?

"Of course," said Rob.

"I was looking more in those magazines. That vibrator falls out of your ass unless it's held in. They have these inflatable butt vibrators that can be blown up once they're inside to keep them in there. Do they have any stores where you are that you could get one?"

"Yes," said Rob, thrilled by Melissa's interest and willingness to talk about toys she would like. "I'll see what I can find."

"What time do you think you'll get home tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Hopefully I'll be home by ten," said Rob. "I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you either," said Melissa, a little sheepishly. "I'm feeling ready for some romantic lovemaking. It's coming up on two weeks since we really did it," she said.

"I can't wait either," said Rob sweetly, as they said good night and hung up.