The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

She rocked her hips slightly and sighed deeply. "I know I don't have a problem with this, it feels perfect to me."

"I'm happily single," I said as I reached up and covered her breasts with my hands, gently massaged them, lightly rubbing my palms against her hard nipples.

She arched her back and whimpered softly. "Hmmm, such strong but gentle hands," she whispered softly as she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest.

Slowly she started to rock her hips as she lifted them a short distance and then lowered herself back down. The whimpering sound came back deep in her chest.

She relaxed a moment and opened her eyes. "Yes, I could definitely get used to this."

I let my hands wander down along her sides until they were on her hips. I gently urged her to move upward, which she did with a sharp intake of a breath and a whimper as she slowly settled back onto my lap. She sighed deeply and leaned forward to kiss me as my hands explored her back and butt.

Slowly her hips started to rock back and forth as the kiss heated up. It was only a few minutes before she broke the kiss with a loud groan and laid her head on my shoulder. I held her tightly as her breathing slowly calmed back to normal.

*****

I was to the point of thinking she had went back to sleep, when she sighed deeply and slowly sat up. She grinned down at me and then said, "You're in big trouble, you know that, don't you?"

I grinned at her and replied, "Who me? How could I be in trouble? All I'm doing is laying here and relaxing, while a warm wonderful woman fucks her brains out on me. How much trouble can I get in doing that?"

She laughed and started to slowly raise and lower herself on my hard dick. "You could have to do this once a week; how's that for trouble." She replied breathily.

"I could think of a lot of things worse," I said with a soft groan of my own.

Her loud moaning mixed with my groan as she slowly fucked herself. After a moment or two, my hips started to move on their own, in counterpoint to her movements. I was trying to hold my climax back as hers slowly built. Suddenly, she stopped moving up and down and rubbed her clit hard and fast against my pelvic bone.

As she gave out with a loud yell, her insides clamped down on me, which set me off. My coming drove her climax to a higher plain and she yelled even louder, bouncing her hips with short quick jerks against me. As she stopped moving, I sat up and wrapped my arms around her.

Her mouth searched for mine for a second and then she was kissing the hell out of me. I returned the kiss and slowly rocked her on my lap. The kiss went on until she was trying to kiss me and moan at the same time. A moment later, she broke the kiss with a soft yell and rocked even harder against me. I held her as she came again very hard.

When her hips stopped moving, I slowly lay back and brought her with me. She sighed deeply and nestled her head on my shoulder. With a smile, I stroked her hair with one hand and her back with the other.

"Her husband had better worry about me instead of those boys." Shot across my mind and I gave a short sigh of my own.

*****

We lay there for a long time. I was just enjoying holding her, as my mind played fantasy games, which I knew would never happen. She sighed deeply and said softly, "I think I'm the one in trouble." She sighed again and slowly sat up.

My manhood had softened and when she moved it slowly eased out of her still tight womanhood. She rocked her hips from side to side and giggled softly. "I think I broke it."

I chuckled and nodded, "You sure did, you took all the stuffing out of it."

She laughed and looked down between us and said, "Damn, we made a big mess, didn't we."

"What's this we, paleface." I replied with a laugh. "Yeah, I know, I helped."

"I think it's time for a shower, that is if my legs will carry me that far," she said as she scooted down my legs.

About my ankles she paused and leaned forward to take a lick at the sticky mess covering my manhood. With a grin she said, "Hmmm, we taste pretty good together. That's another thing I miss; being able to suck a hard dick until it fills my mouth with sweet pungent cum."

She took another lick along my soft shaft, which made it twitch. She grinned again and went on. "I can suck on hubbies and he likes it but he doesn't react. He says it feels good but it's a big let down for me."

She took a deep breath and moved over off the side of the bed. "Come on sleepyhead, you can scrub my back and all those other hard to reach places," she said as she turned to walk toward the bathroom, swiveling her hips from side to side.

She paused at the door, looked back over her shoulder with a grin, and shook her ass at me. "I might even let you play with my ass, if you're a good boy." With a giggle, she disappeared into the bathroom.

With a chuckle, I rolled over and got off the bed. "I'll show her how a man plays with a woman's ass and just how good of a boy I can be. " I thought to myself, with another chuckle as I headed for the bathroom.

*****

The girl was adjusting the water in the tile shower, when I walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck, my hands going around to cup her breasts. She giggled and rolled her head to the side, allowing me to kiss even more of her long neck.

She sighed and asked, "Are you always this affectionate or do you just like being kidnapped?"

I chuckled but kept on kissing her neck. A low murmur of pleasure started deep in her chest as I moved my kisses to the nape of her neck.

A soft buzzing chirping sound came from the bedroom which caused the girl to sigh and say, "Well, we have about an hour and a half before hubby gets home and I turn back into a pumpkin."

I gave her neck one last kiss and squeezed her breasts gently before I replied, "Then I had better wash your back quickly, if I want time to play with your ass."

She laughed and turned around to kiss me. The warm water had her skin all slippery as I caressed her back and butt. I slipped two fingers in the deep cleft between her ass cheeks and ran them slowly down from her tailbone to her even more slippery opening. As the fingertips bumped across her anus, she gave a little jerk and then kissed me even harder.

I moved the fingers back up and teased her asshole with one of them, which made her moan. After a moment, I pressed against the tight ring of muscles and the fingertip slipped inside. She moaned loudly as she came up onto her toes and spread her feet wider apart. I held the fingertip still for a second and then wiggled it gently before moving it slowly back and forth.

She moaned deeply again and stuck her ass out farther, pressing my finger deeper. She released my neck with one arm and reached down to wrap her fingers around my semi hard manhood. She stroked my shaft as I fingered her ass, which soon had me moaning as much as she was.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss with a yell as a shaking jerk ran up and down her body. I held my finger in place, feeling the muscles in her ass clamping and relaxing, as a major orgasm took a hold of her body. When a final little shiver ran up and down her body, I eased the finger out of her, which brought the shiver back even harder than before.

I stroked her back and butt as she held onto me. Her legs were shaking slightly, as she took a deep shuttering breath and blew it out noisily. About the third time she did this, she giggled and looked up at me.

"When you said, you were going to play with my ass, I thought you meant, you were going to caress it and even squeeze it, but I didn't even think about you sticking your finger in it." She giggled again and added, "That's virgin territory back there."

She sighed and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Hubby teases me there every so often but that's all. I like it when he does but I didn't know I could have an orgasm from a finger in it. I wonder what...." She let the sentence trail off as her hand once more stroked my hard shaft.

I chuckled and said, "There's only one way to find out but it takes time to get you ready so it doesn't hurt." I paused to kiss her lightly and then went on, "We don't have that kind of time right now."

She sighed and then grinned before she said, "Then I guess there will definitely have to be a next time. You've got me curious as hell and you know us women, that's not a nice thing to do. We have to find out the answer, just because." She laughed and kissed me again.

When she broke the kiss, I chuckled and said, "Ok short stuff, hand me the soap and I'll clean you up before I get you messy one more time." She laughed and did as I asked.

By the time I had her soaped up from neck to toes, she was breathing hard and moaning softly. When I stood up from washing her feet, I moved her under the water and rinsed her off. I turned off the water and we got out of the shower stall. I used a large towel to dry her off.

As I started to dry myself, she went down onto her knees, sucked the head of my dick into her mouth, and bathed the head with quick fluttering flicks of her tongue. She did like to suck a dick and she was proving to be an expert at it. By the time, I had my upper body dried off; she had me on the edge of coming.

I dropped the towel and put my hands on her shoulders. "You're fixing to get a big mess all your own, if you're not careful," I said in a way of warning, but all she did was to suck me harder and deeper into her mouth and look up into my eyes.

Her tongue was working like a mad butterfly along the bottom of my shaft. With a deep groan, I came long and hard in her mouth. This brought a soft moan from deep in her chest as she swallowed and continued to suck on me, her tongue caressing my shaft all along its length.

Now it was my turn to have shaky legs. I held onto her shoulders for support. She bobbed her head slowly up and down along my shaft, with a pause at the top and bottom for her tongue to flutter madly. As I slowly softened, she paid more attention to the head and then finally released me.

With a big grin, she said, "I got my wish on that one didn't I. You taste yummy all by yourself."

She stood up and kissed me lightly on the lips for a second before I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed. With a grin, I pulled the covers up over her and then kissed her softly on the forehead. She watched me closely as I slowly dressed. When I was ready, I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips.

I used the pen on the nightstand and wrote my number on a pad of paper. "When you feel like you need a night out again, call me."

"I don't know your name," she said softly.

"That's right and I don't know yours, but someday we'll meet and be introduced." I replied in a whisper before I turned and walked out of the room.

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers
12