The Dream

Story Info
The attack of the one-eyed monster.
752 words
3.71
44.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a dream. It was about this one eyed monster. It was laying down, then slowly rose up. The sun was shinning. As it turned I could see a glint of moisture in it's eye. The sun must have been too bright! It looked around, saw a beautiful cave, with thick black foliage, and ran to it, to get out of the sun.

First it reached out and touched the entrance. To make sure it was real. It was very soft to the touch. He ran his hand all over the entrance, round and round, until he felt something that wasn't there before. A little knot. This surely had to be a magical cave. Because each time his hand touched the knot, the whole cave seemed to move.

This intrigued the monster. He continued to brush the knot one way, then another. Each time the cave moved a little more. He kept this up till he was sure it was safe to go inside. He kept his hand on the knot, which seemed to grow harder. This would be his security, as he slid inside, if he needed to come out again quickly!

As he eased closer to the cave, he smelled it. It smelled good. He could feel the warmth coming from the cave. He also noticed that upon closer inspection, it was damp inside. This was ok, because he preferred dampness to dryness.

With his hand still on the knot, he started his entry. He was very cautious at first. He would only stick his head inside, then pull it back out. After several times of doing this he felt more confident. He could feel the warmth inside, it felt good. He also noticed that the cave seemed to be more moist than it was before.

Once he had his head inside, he push his body further inside. He kept pushing till he was all the way inside. The walls of the cave were SOFT, WARM, and WET. That was just the way he liked it. Once inside, he just lay there for a minute or two, soaking up how good it felt inside the cave.

Not wanting to let loose of the knot, he relaxed his grip. He felt safe, so he let go. While removing his hand, his fingers brushed the knot. The cave fluttered, it seemed to close in around his massive body. He withdrew his body, except for his head. He waited, then pushed his way back in. The exiting and entering felt so good to his body, that he kept going in and out, while playing with the knot. Each time he played with the knot, the cave closed in around his body.

He noticed that after several minutes of this, going in and out, that the cave was producing more moisture. This was good because it helped him to enter and exit more easily. The more he played with the knot, the wetter the cave became. Things were going great. He was sliding in and out at a very fast pace, it was feeling soooo good!

All of a sudden, he had this uncontrollable urge. He had this pressure building deep within him. He had to let it out! He opened his mouth, and let it fly. Hitting the walls of the cave, it felt great! As this urge subsided, he lay there, this stuff still dripping from his mouth.

He rubbed the knot real fast, to thank the cave for the great time he just had. This caused the caves WARM, SOFT, WET walls to get tighter around his body. He kept it up, because it felt good to him, and the cave seemed to enjoy it too. All of a sudden, the cave gripped his body tighter, and then the cave gushed. It felt warm when it flooded his body. It tasted good too.

After several minutes of spasms, the cave started to relax it's grip. He started withdrawing his body. He would remember this cave, and come back as often as he could. He had the best time of his life today! The feelings that he felt were indescribable while inside. As he withdrew his head, he reached up and kissed the knot, to thank the cave for such a good time. The cave shuddered with delight, it had found a new friend!

As he staggered away, he patted the entrance to the cave. Gave the knot a little flick with his fingers, and said, "I'll be back very soon!