The Dream

Story Info
Dreams of lust come true
1.2k words
3.82
34.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her dreams she sees him, dark hair, a sly smile, and eyes so dark and shiny; it’s as if she is looking in a deep pool of water as the moonlight glistens on it.

Her body stirs as in her dream he consumes her with his lust. His hands grabbing her hair, jerking her head back to reveal her long slender neck, kissing and biting her flesh as he thrust deep inside her. Jerking awake, flush and wet from her dream, she feels her heart pounding, her body trembling with desire. Looking around the room, she realizes it’s just a dream. Her body relaxes as she lays back; breathing deeply, still feeling his muscular body upon hers.

Sliding a hand down her sensitive body, moaning softly, her hand finds its way to her swollen clit. Arching her back, fingers gently stroke the hardened nub, eyes closing as she remembers his touch. Groaning, she increases the pressure on her clit, her body filling with desire and lust. Her mind wanders back to the first time she had dreamt of him, how she had jerked awake only to find her hand buried deep in between her thighs, fingers driving in and out of her aching pussy, the need to cum had been overwhelming, controlling her body. Firm supple breast begging to be touched as her hand brushed against them. His face appears when she closes her eyes. Those deep blue eyes urging her on, wanting her to fulfill his desire, staring deep into her, seeing the wanton lust on her face.

Now laying there with her hand buried deep inside her, his face comes to her once more, urging her on as her back arches deeper, juices flowing freely, covering her hand. Sensations run rampant over her body as bursts of pleasure increase, throwing her body into convulsions on her hand. Her pussy clenches tightly on her hand, milking it as if it was a hard cock raging inside her.

Moans fill the air, her lips parted as if to cry out, hips rising and falling, slamming into her hand. Shuddering, her hand grasps a throbbing nipple, pinching, twisting, and pulling it away from her breast as the rhythm of her hand increases. Shallow ragged breaths escapes her, her body exploding, she cries out, sweet hot release encircling her, shaking as her body drains on her hand. Hands falling to her sides, she lays thinking of the day ahead. Rising she goes to shower, dresses, and heads to work.

Arriving at work, she’s told there is someone waiting to see her in her office. Opening the door she sees a dark haired man with his back towards her. Hearing her come in, he rises and turns to see her face turn a ghostly white, a small cry escaping her lips. Sensing her shock, a smile crosses his face as he moves to take her hand. Standing mesmerized, unbelieving, her body trembles seeing the man in her dreams stand before her. Watching him close and lock the door, her heart pounds quickly in her chest, his arms slips around her waist, pulling her close, forcing her body against his. Her mind begins racing, had she really gotten out of bed and came to work, or was this just another dream? As if hearing her thoughts, the stranger leans down, covering her lips with his, kissing her tenderly, deeply, as his hand glides over her supple body. Releasing their kiss, he looks into her eyes, whispering “No my dear, this isn’t a dream, it’s very real. I’ve come to show you the passion of your dreams.” His kiss had left her breathless, but his words started her mind racing again, wondering where and how this man knew of her, how did he know of her dreams.

Her mind screaming no, her body gives into the need coursing through it. Wrapping her arms around his neck, her hand twisting in his hair, pulling his lips back to hers’, parts his lips with her tongue, searching for more, tasting his desire. Feeling her respond, his hands begin caressing her smooth skin, over hard nipples, grasping her blouse and ripping it open. Sliding her blouse off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor, he unhooks the lace bra she wears, releasing firm breasts into his cupped hand.

Moaning softly, she gives in completely, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Tenderly his hand squeezes her breast, his thumb rubbing over the erect nipple. Grinding her hips against him, her back arches as she longs for more. A deep groan escapes her lips as her swollen clit rubs against the material of the lace thong she wears. She feels his mouth engulf the aching nipple, his tongue flicking and teasing, racking her body with excitement and desire. Nipping and teasing the hard nub, he feels her body shake uncontrollably, grasping at his body, nails digging into his skin through the material of his shirt.

Sweeping her off her feet, he carries her to the desk, laying her down gently, her skirt riding up to reveal a white lace thong as he slips between her thighs. Gripping the sides of her thong, jerking quickly, he rips it off her. Her breath catches in her throat when she feels his finger thrust inside her wet pussy, his thumb massaging her clit. Gently he pushes her back, laying her across the desk as his other hand squeezes and gropes her breast. Thrusting deeper, her juices coating his hand, he begins adding fingers, until all four are consumed by her. Driving harder, deeper into her, her hands clenching the desk, her body jerking with each thrust he drives into her. Sounds of her pleasure fill the room, echoing in her head. Feeling her shudder, knowing her climax is building deep within her, he quickly removes his hand, filling her with his raging cock. Slamming into her, he feels her legs wrap around his waist, forcing him to drive harder. Their hips grind together, her engorged clit being ravaged against his crotch. His hands reach up, massaging, squeezing her breast, rubbing the swollen nipples with his thumbs. Her moans increase in volume, as she tries to drive him deeper, tightening her legs around his waist, impaling herself upon his throbbing cock. Lost in their lust, her back arches higher, her head tossing from side to side, a deep, bone shaking shudder comes over her. She clamps down on his pulsing cock, the vibration of her body causing him to lose control. Crying out, she feels her body ready to erupt. Looking down he sees the expression of need on her face, knowing she will erupt soon, covering him in her warm juices. Seeing this brings his desire to cum to the top. Thrusting hard and fast, he feels her convulse, her hot juices covering his cock. She cries out, screaming in ecstasy, her pussy contracting around him, forcing him to cum. Their bodies shake violently, juices flow together, draining down the crease of her ass. Continuing this dance of lust till the shaking subsides, leaving them exhausted and gasping for breath, he collapses on top of her. His head rests on her chest, hearing the pounding of her heart.

Catching his breath, he lifts his head to look at her, an expression of contentment on her face, she smiles, looking into his eyes. Leaning down he kisses her softly, his tongue parting her lips, searching to taste her again. Their kiss deepens, their hunger for each other satisfied, they lay in the warmth of the afterglow of making love. A smiles crosses her lips as he whispers, “Dreams do come true my dear”.