The Dream

Story Info
He wakes up with you in the best way.
2.1k words
4
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special writing for Babycakes, whom I love very much.

As the setting sun shines across the calm ocean, casting its wonderful colors on the surrounding area, I find myself drifting off to a wonderful place. I soon find myself in a wonderful dreamland where you are joining me in life. We wake up in the morning or bodies next to each other feeling the warmth, being cooled off by a nice sea breeze blowing through our open door. I open my eyes and see your beautiful face in front of me still sleeping. A smile comes across my face as I lean in to kiss your forehead gently, not wanting to wake you. I want to lay with you and watch you sleep, knowing I will wake this way the rest of my life. I watch your skin as my fingers move across it feeling your softness upon them.

You start to stir and I tighten my arm around you pulling you closer to me, wanting you to know that I am here with you. I hold you tight to me as I feel your body breathing again kissing your forehead. After a few minutes I move my arm from under you and pull the sheet back to your waist unveiling your beautiful body. With the sun rising and casting its warm glow into the room I decide it is time for you to awaken.

No sudden awakening though, a nice warm caressing awakening. My lips move to yours as I give you the first of many kisses on your lips for the day. I kiss down your neck to your chest gently letting my tongue flicker across your skin. I can see that you are starting to get aroused as I continue my gentle kissing. My hands begin to caress you body as I continue kissing you working my way down closer to the edge of the sheet. I take my time feeling your body as I sense you waking up. As I touch you, you stretch moving the sheet down a little farther down your body.

I watch this and move my kissing towards this newly exposed area. I run my hands across your chest feeling now how aroused you have become. I gently give you a good morning caress. My mouth moves across your belly feeling your soft skin against my lips. My tongue flickers across your navel. My hand move down under the sheet and I run it from your knee up to your high thigh. I continue to stroke your leg as you become more and more aware of what is happening. Your body begins to respond to my touch and my mouth move back to yours. I give you a kiss and looking into your eyes say "good morning Babycakes. I love you"

With your eyes open you see the beauty of the morning through the doors. I give you another good morning kiss smiling greeting you to this new morning. My hands continue to feel your wonderful body, as I pull you close to me. You can feel my wanting for you as we lay together tight against each other. A slight moan escapes from between your lips as I move you to your back and move myself on top of you.

We begin to move together as we are becoming more and more aroused. I can feel your excitement against me and sensing this I slowly move myself to join with you. I can feel you around me as I pause to feel your wonderful warmth. Our mouths meet and out tongues begin to flicker with each other's. I move further into you feeling you open up for me. Another moan escapes your parted lips. I move in and out of you a few times, our bodies moving together. I sense you close to climax and I move into you as far as I can as to aid in your pleasure.

I quit moving as you climax and you feel my full weight upon you as I put my arms around you. I hold you in my arms until I can feel your body relaxing from your first climax. I use this as my cue to slowly move down your body. My tongue trails my body and you can feel it moving down your body. I pause to take the time to let my tongue run across each nipple and to suckle it with my mouth. My hands are moving up and down your sides with my fingertips gently touching you. I look up at your face and see the beauty that I fell in love with before me.

I love you Babycakes.

I move my mouth down as you slowly spread your legs apart for me. I look up once again and tell you that I want to taste you this wonderful morning. My mouth moves down and you can feel my tongue along your upper thighs. With excited anticipation you wait for the feeling you get when my mouth moves across you. You can feel my warm breath against you the instant before my tongue finds its place on you. It moves up and down you getting my first taste of the morning. You taste wonderful baby. My tongue begins to part your wetness as my hands hold your hips gently.

Your hips start moving as my tongue finds that place that we enjoy so much. I continue at this place until I sense that your climax is nearing. When the time is right I move up your body and slide inside you once again. I can feel you climax with me inside you and this makes me move faster with you. Without hesitation and doubt I move into you as far as I can, and share with you my warmth and wetness. We both lie there basking in our pleasure and our love. I look into your beautiful eyes telling you I love you.

Breakfast is brought in for us and left in the living room of our wonderful oceanfront villa. Together we walk into the living room hand in hand wondering what we will have to nourish our bodies and regain our strength. We sit down together, my eyes wandering admiring your wonderful body. On the cart before us lie 2 dozen perfect strawberries with a bowl of whip cream.

I look at you with a little smile on my face and say, "shall we enjoy?"

We begin to enjoy the strawberries and whipcream alternating feeding each other and enjoying them on each others bodies. After a quick shower and chase around the villa, we embark off on our next adventure, the experience of the local flavors, as well as finding you something comfortable to wear, since one can only stay in a bikini so long.

We reach the local market area of the quaint little island we have made our own. We stroll through the different merchants picking up little trinkets that we can place around to remind us of this wonderful time we have shared. We find a local clothing store and there it is. The perfect little sundress hanging in the window that looks like it was mad just for you. Light pink in color with wonderful light material that will feel wonderful against your skin. I rush you in there to try it on.

You appear from the dressing room looking like a goddess. The dress just flowing around your wonderful body, showing off your wonderful and very sexy shape. You can see it in my eyes that I like it very much and I can feel a stirring inside me. I approach you and whisper in your ear, I want you right now Babycakes." I back away and smile. "Why don't you just leave the dress on and we can finish our little outing with you wearing it. You disappear back into the dressing room and reappear handing me something. You look at me and say "when here do as the natives do.

I look in the small bag you handed me, seeing that it contains the clothes you wore in. ALL of the clothes you wore in. I glance up at you as you are walking away from me and can see for myself that there is nothing on under the little sundress. You have peeked my attention very much and I hurriedly pay for you new dress. We walk through the market hand in hand and from time to time you take the time to face me and kiss me. My hands run up and down your side as our mouths meet and our tongues entwine. I must have you right now or I feel that I will explode.

We find a quaint restaurant that is darker than most that we have seen. We move inside and find us a little booth in the back. You slide into the booth before me and I can see that the dress has ridden up just a little bit. Your wonderful legs revealing themselves to me a little bit more. I move next to you and place my hand on your knee gently stroking it. My hand runs down your inner thigh, my fingers lightly running against it.

I move up towards your wonderful place we love for me to touch so much. You move your hand down to mine and whisper in my ear "Lets save it for a bit later." With that I just rub your thigh feeling the warmth our skin is creating rubbing against each other. After a wonderful meal I ask you if it would be ok that we return to the villa for a little recreation. The afternoon with you and the inability to feel your entire body has brought me to the point of near boiling.

I whisk you into the room and rush to get you seated on the chair in the living room. I move down to my knees and position myself in front of you looking into your eyes. My hands are placed on your legs and I begin to slide them up. They move up your thighs moving under the sundress slowly sliding it up your legs. My mouth starts to kiss your inner thighs and I hear a slight moan escape from between your lips.

With my hands I grasp you by the hips and pull you to my mouth. I can immediately tell that the afternoon has gotten you worked up as well.

"You taste wonderful baby."

My tongue continues to work itself over you as you grab my head and pull me firmer to you. Your hips begin to move with my tongue as I can hear that you are getting close to climax. I gaze up at your face and can see the pleasure on it. Your breast are showing there approval through the thin material of the dress. We move to the bedroom and continue to make love to each other the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. My love for you has grown so deep it has reached the inner most part of my soul.

We have a wonderful dinner that night and hold each other for a few hours before moving out to the beach. We lye together in the hammock and slowly drift off to a wonderful slumber. I can hear your breathing and feel your breath. My hands holding you tight against me. The stars are shining bright in the sky above us looking down on us and taking care of us. I love you Babycakes. I kiss you on the forehead and drift off to sleep with you.

There is a loud noise that awakens me. I sit up straight in the chair and see that two boats have had a little trouble. No biggy as this happens all the time down here. I think back in my mind about the dream that I had. What a wonderful dream it was and so lifelike but I was only asleep for a few hours. It seems that it was a whole day. I gather myself and move to my feet and start to walk back towards the room I had on the beach.

I open the sliding glass door and get myself a beer out of the fridge. I am sitting in the living room when I hear the front door open. I turn around wondering who could be entering. I watch as you appear from behind the door carrying something in your hands. You tell me that since I was napping you went to the local market and found us something special. From within a bag you pull out something. Looking closely it is the dress that I had dreamed about.

What I had was not a dream but a realization of the future, and of things to come. I love you Babycakes and hope you have enjoyed reading this.