The Dream

Story Info
Woman wakes up her man.
1.4k words
3.93
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of silk brushing gently against his wrists penetrates his dream. The silk ribbon tugs his wrist up to the bedpost. Another ribbon touches the other wrist. Still not yet awake, he helps the ribbon move his arm to the other bedpost. A cool breeze touches his naked chest. In his dream, a bird flutters past his chest and face.

A soft brush of silk pulls around his ankle. A gentle hand caresses the ankle and moves his leg closer to the foot of the bedpost. He's starting to stir. This doesn't feel quite like a dream. She licks his toes and the bottom of his foot. Then her lips flutter to his ankle, splashing little kisses up to his knee. She licks the back of his knee. A part of him is quite awake now, but still the man sleeps.

The woman is patient. She switches attention to his other leg. She kisses his thigh, her hair caressing him. A small lick and more kisses follow. She traces a path down his leg. She is wet with excitement, but the man appears to slumber peacefully. She finally reaches his other ankle and gently ties it to the last bed pole.

His rod is stiff, but the man says not a word. Not quite so patient now, she leans over to touch his chest. Her fingers caress his nipples. They stiffen with her touch. She must lick them. There is no way not to. A little nip- in irritation that he can still sleep. Then she licks more of his chest, reveling in the flavor. She wanders up to kiss his neck, her full breasts touching his chest. He growls lightly in his throat. She kisses more and then licks his ear. The man growls again and strains against the ties on his wrists. She whispers quietly in his ear, assuring him.

He lifts his chest up to press against her breasts. She is wild with pleasure from the pressure. He turns his face to kiss her. He thrusts his tongue in her mouth, but she pulls away. He does not get to make choices this time. She gives a brief kiss to let him know there will be more kissing later.

She completely backs away and the cold chills them both. Her nipples tighten with the cold and the heat. Accepting the look in his eye, she lowers her breast to his mouth. He groans as he sucks hard on the nipple. She pulls away again. Then, the nipple returns for him to gently lick. She pulls away again with a little laugh.

She kisses and licks his chest again. More licks and kisses lead down to his belly button, which she plunders with her tongue. The man groans in agony. His cock dances for attention. She lasciviously eyes the engorged member. Another small smile covers her face, and he echoes her smile. His eyes tell her what he wants. The answering look in her eyes assures him that she knows.

She leans farther over him, a drop of her juices splatter his waist. She licks his thigh, her hair entangles in his hotness. She dances with her hair over him as a moan escapes her. Then she remembers that she has control of herself... and him.

She licks the length down the side, pausing at the base as his member greets her with a wiggle. Then she rolls her tongue around his whole cock before licking up to the head. She is eager to take him in. One more little lick and she opens her mouth. With a soft moan, she wraps her lips around the tip. Exalting in the feel of his smooth cock in her mouth, she widens her lips. She slowly takes the hot member into her mouth, bit by bit, unable to stop herself from rubbing her legs together in need.

She glories in the feel of him in her throat. He moans, almost brought to the edge by her sudden swallow. She strokes up and down, again and again, sucking until her eyes roll. He tastes so good and the heat is almost too much. She regretfully pulls her mouth away from his steaming rod. She teases his tip with little licks and kisses. She knows that he needs more. She licks his balls, then cups them with her hand. She grips the base of his engorged member and begins thrusting again and again. The cock jumps and dances as release comes ever closer. She thrills with power he has given her. His moans are fast and deep.

She is so thirsty, knowing that if she strokes more and sucks harder, he will quench her thirst. She slides and sucks, needing him to give in. She feels him edging closer to the oblivion. She takes one more strong, wet desperate pull into her hot mouth as the pulsing begins at last. She swallows fast to get every drop. She licks her lips and smiles a secret, satisfied smile.

Enthralled by his moans and his explosion, she is a warrior princess. Feeling a little powerless, he pulls at his bonds, but not enough to separate the silks. His eyes beg for her to release him. A simple shake of her head lets him know that she is not done with his torture. Wondering if he will behave this time, she kisses him deeply. He cannot resist a small lick on her lips, but otherwise submits. A little wild with the agony of want, she rubs herself against him- practically exploding. She regains control of her raging emotions and kisses him one more time. Then she can't help draping her inflamed breast against his mouth. He licks and sucks and she nearly explodes again.

Her passage quivers with neglect. She rubs herself against his hardened cock, needing to feel it inside her. There is nothing to stop her now- there is nothing that could stop her now. She straddles him and eases his member into her wet, rocking pussy. She must hold perfectly still. The feel of his hard cock sliding in nearly undoes her. He gently pushes his pelvis up to remind her that he is there- as if she could forget. Somehow her passage is even wetter. She worries that it is so wet that he won't feel anything. He groans to let her know his agony in her stillness and warmness and wetness.

She pulls away to the tip of his cock and dances there. When she can stand it no longer, she slowly slides herself down his turgid length. Both moaning, she pulls away again- this time all the way out. He cries out in desperation. Her desperation, even higher than his, forces her to impale herself on him once more. She quickly sinks the whole way, practically thrusting his engorged balls inside herself. A low keening sound escapes her. He leans his face toward hers and she lowers to meet his for a long, luxurious kiss- a kiss of agony and desire that she feels to her toes.

They exchange a look of equal desire, but of different kinds. He urges her to free him. He must turn her to her back and pound her mercilessly. It is not to be. The warrior princess still has some power over her prisoner. She does have some pity for his need - she feels it a hundredfold. One small licking kiss and she rears her head back. She thrusts up and down on his rock hard staff, first fast, then slower. She builds a need so hot that she can no longer control it. She pounds herself onto him again and again, her delicate bud rubbing to distraction.

The union is a powerful connection of two aroused and eager participants in an ageless choreographed dance of desire. The points where they touch are hotter than fire. Their hearts race. Their blood boils. The liquids inside them ready to join. She rides him in a frenzy of passion until she feels her walls explode in ecstasy. The second he feels her walls constricting him, he loses all control and explodes within her. His cock throbs as he releases a jet of cum which she gladly accepts. When he has no more to give and she can ride no more, she collapses next to him. As she curls next to him, he brings his arm around her, the silken ribbon hanging, to protect her and cherish her. A satisfied smile settles on her face and she closes her eyes with joy.