The Dream Continues Ch. 03

Story Info
Anal sex and double pentration.
3.4k words
4.46
101.8k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers

Authors Note – Please read “The Beginning……..”, and “The Dream Continues” series. They may you understand this tale.

Suddenly, at the end of a hard week, I was near her home again. We agreed that I would come for lunch. She would leave the garage doors would be open. I would drive straight in. These were automatic, so they would close behind me. I would be trapped!

As I neared her home the sense of anticipation gave me a huge erection.

I swept up the drive, round the side of the house, across the cobbles, and into the open doors of the garage. It was like entering a womb……. The doors closed behind me, I left my car, went through the side door.

I entered the kitchen.

She was standing to the side of the sink preparing food; she did not turn as I walked quietly in. She simply continued her preparation.

She was wearing another full skirt, with matching top. It looked like a dress. I think they are called shirtwaisters, and I had not seen this one before. I dropped my briefcase, and walked slowly up behind her, pressing my body to hers.

She pushed back as my arms went around, and onto the flat of her stomach. Not a word was spoken.

I pressed gently, then released my grip just enough to allow me to lift the back of her skirt with one hand. The blessed girl was naked beneath her skirt. My hand touched her bare skin.

I could not resist the temptation. The hand on her stomach had to join it’s fellow on her bum. I gently massaged both naked globes beneath her skirt. I rolled them round and round, stretching them apart, beginning to open her bum hole. She was completely silent.

I slipped my left hand down her cleft, and round to the opening of her cunt. We were still again for a while.

My right hand returned to press flat on her stomach, then gently, imperceptibly; it began to wriggle down passed the belt of her skirt, into the curls of her bush. My fingers slowly moved through the luxuriant, curly, silk of her pubic hair to the beginning of her cleft. She was stick hard. I stroked and rolled it under one finger. There was no reaction.

It was almost as if I could not help myself, and my fingers had a life of there own.

Suddenly I thrust both hands to meet at her opening. Art last she gasped with pleasure as I almost completely lifted her of her feet. First both my thumbs faced upwards into her cunt. They wriggled, then they pulled her apart, one backwards, one to the front. Her opening stretched to a long crack.

She began to squirm, but still not a word had been said.

Then different fingers from both hands plunged deep into her body. I began to use my fingers to spread juice back from her cunt, up, and onto, and then into her anus. One finger went in, a second finger followed, then three had been gently pushed fully home. Each turned slowly until she was stretched and lubricated. My fingers knew what they had to do.

I bent slightly at the waist, still leaning against her; she pushed backwards driving my fingers further into her arse. My hand was now at the right angle. I thrust three fingers in and our, finger fucking her arse.

She also knew what was coming next; the past weeks had allowed us to couple in every way. We had learnt how to, and come to love fucking, standing here, and standing there.

She bent imperceptibly forwards. She placed her hands wide apart on the counted. I released my belt and my trousers, pulled my rampant cock over the top of my “Y” fronts. I hooked the elastic under my balls. I aligned myself with her back passage.

I passed her sphincter, paused a short time, then plunged hard in until my bush hit her bottom. There was another gasp, and we stood stock still.

I think we were still, and totally silent, for well over a minute. Nothing moved except the pulsing of my cocking her arse.

Then softly, gently, and hardly noticeably, she began to move her anal muscles. It was an extraordinary feeling, nothing else moved. I still had a hand around her waist flat, down passed the flat of her stomach, and on her clit. I had not touched her breasts.

I moved my other hand. Both were down her front in her bush, or on her clit.

I nuzzled through that glorious black hair to expose the nape of her neck. I kissed it; she slowly turned her head, and our mouths met. We kissed long and deep, with her tongue exploring. I sucked it into my mouth. It was reciprocation, like a small cock, a return, and a thank you, for the hard object buried deep inside her body.

Not a word was spoken before we started to fuck.

She pushed back towards me as I withdrew almost to the head of my penis, then plunged back in. There was another gasp.

As we gathered speed both my hands were playing her clitoris. Her hands spread wider, she gripped the edge harder, locked to the roll of the worktop; but she slowly bent further forwards, her legs slightly more apart. She was deliberately thrusting back onto me.

By now her clit was fully erect, like a small penis. I put my thumbs together with their outer faces either side, and squeezed almost as hard as I could. My palms were flat on the smooth tops of her legs. I rolled my thumbs in opposite directions. Her clit began to form a corkscrew, and then I pulled again.

I pulling and stretching her clit further, and further, almost pulling it from her body. It became harder, and harder.

Then I held it between one finger and thumb, slowly rolling it, soothing it after my mauling. I used a finger of the other hand to massage the tip with a circular motion.

She screamed “I‘m coming, I’m coming, I will be over the top in seconds”. My thrusting became manic. I plunged in and out as she thrust back willing us to come together. I felt my balls tighten, and the floodgates opened. I filled her with our seed. We were completely at one.

This act remains the most beautiful thing in the world. Nothing man, or woman, can do, to, or with, or for each other, equates to the complete sense of unity that comes when they climax together. No other experience can be as awesome as taking your loved one to the top of the hill. Arrive there together. Stand for a moment in time, then rush headlong into a climax together. Hurl yourself down the slope together. You are as one in time and space.

There are no brakes as you descend the mountain from a tremendous height.

My cock remained buried to the hilt in her butt; I sensed that her eyes were tight shut.

She was quietly crying the tears of joy. I began to cry with her, leaning lightly against her back. These were tears of a complete, and complex union. We stood, and stood, at one with each other in body, in soul, and in spirit.

Slowly we began to move. Quietly we thanked each other, and I wiped her eyes dry. She twisted fully round, and kissed mine dry.

Then she began to undress, my penis still deep in her bum.

She asked me to keep it there. I was still totally erect, so this was not a major problem. The only thing was that I could not see how it was to stay there as she undressed.

She undid her belt, and pulled her skirt over her head. I had not thought of that!

Slowly she unbuttoned the top of the two parts. She revealed that she was also bare there. She undid two buttons on each sleeve, took the end of one sleeve in the other hand, and pulled it free from her body. She repeated the action on the other arm, and was totally nude.

I simply stood, penis buried to the hilt, with my hands akimbo. I was an onlooker to a perfect sensuous feline ballet, a striptease of exquisite movement, and almost unearthly beauty.

I still had my shoes, and socks on. My trousers were around my ankles, but otherwise I was fully dressed. I was even wearing a tie! It was time for me to catch up. I hooked off my shoes and socks. I stepped gingerly out of my trousers so as not to dislodge my cock. We were still coupled, and had been for well; well, over half an hour. I undid my tie, took off my shirt, and leant my body to hers. My penis was still erect. It had not visited for a while, so it was happy in her arse.

Slowly I slipped my hands under her arms, over her bare skin, and under her breasts. I touched them for the first time that day, for the first time in a week. I weighed each in turn, gently massaged them, but not touching her nipples. She began to purr.

My middle fingers parted to move either side of her nipples. Momentarily I thought that they might not be welcoming, that was silly of me. They were completely erect, thick, long, hard, and as wonderful as ever. I clamped my fingers, in a now familiar movement, two on two either side of her teats.

I gently pulled on each only to feel a small bead of milk form on both tips. I gathered the nectar from each onto my fingers. I was unwilling to waste a drop. I slowly removed my hands, and licked her love off my fingers. Gently I found her nipples and milked them again. More beads slipped out. I gathered them to feed her.

Suddenly we were both ravenously hungry.

I pulled my cock from her backside with great care. When we were uncoupled she began to finish preparing lunch. It was almost as though I had not been into her most private hole, except that we were totally at one with each other’s actions. Little was said. I laid the table, and we prepared to eat in the nude.

Food had become an erotic adventure.

We had started feeding each other, in public, at the posh hotel where we had eaten at the end of our second week of discovery. We had breakfasted off each other on the morning after our first night together.

We changed the game yet again.

A huge rug was spread on the hard stone kitchen floor. Food was brought down to our new level, and we decided to eat there.

She lay on her back, stark naked, her glorious bush exposed as her legs were slightly apart. Her smell was everywhere. I spread everything that we liked best spread over her breasts, and down across her flat stomach.

Short curls of smoked salmon were wound around the thickness of her erect nipples. Short curls of salad were entwined into her bush. Potato salad was dolloped on her stomach, and some freshly made dressing dripped into her belly button. She lay completely still, her eyes closed.

This may sound a little like a bit of D. H. Lawrence. No, it was entirely of our own invention. My job was to kneel beside her, to pick, choose, and hold morsels in my mouth.

I feed her, as she needed. She did not know what was coming next. Her eyes remained tight shut. It was part of her adventure.

I took a curl of smoked Salmon from a nipple. I slipped my mouth over the end of her tear, and sucked with infinite care. A bead of milk formed on the tip. It was wiped off into the curl of the smoked fish, and gently lowered to her lips. She opened her mouth, and it dropped in. She ate. Salmon and fresh mother’s milk was a completely new, unique, culinary experience for us both.

Towards the end of lunch we began to talk, until then we had hardly spoken a word since my ‘phone call to say that I was near.

Our conversation alighted onto dildos. She wondered if we wanted to use them? Then she asked if we were interested in double penetration? It had been described in great detail, and with some ecstasy, in a French novel that she had just finished?

We were not interested in involving another man, but we decided to try it out then and there.

A huge slightly curved cucumber lay on the worktop. We had not eaten any over lunch, so it was whole. I reached over, took it, and placed it beside her; she continued to lie on her back. It looked very big lying beside her thigh.

I slipped my hands between her knees, ran them to her crutch, and back. I parted her legs. A soft wet cunt slowly opened, her clitoris still erect, her labia totally engorged. I moved between her legs, and slowly lifted from behind her knees.

I have always been amazed how the female body allows legs to fold up, and onto, the chest. I am told it is because their pelvic girdle is at a different angle to that of a male, and, of course, everything about that extraordinary bone is set up for childbirth.

I pushed her legs upwards until they were flattening the sides of her breasts. Her teats slipped towards her middle, and remained exposed, touching the inside of her lower thighs.

A small stream of cum began to ooze from her anus. It was very erotic.

It was all I needed! My cock was erect, and ready for action. We aligned in unison, she closed her eyes, and I plunged my penis in for a second helping. It was my desert. In seconds my balls slapped her lower back; I pulled out to half way, and stopped.

We knew what would come next. I picked up the cucumber, and spat on it for a little more lubrication. I have not a clue why, she was soaking wet, but it was habit! The rounded end was gently offered to her gaping cunt hole. She purred, and gurgled in appreciation, pulling her legs harder to her breasts.

More small beads of milk appeared at the end of her teats. I could not waste such a delicacy, so slid slightly deeper as I lent forward to suck each in turn.

As I moved forwards her hands were on my arms. As I rose she gently moved them to my own nipples. She first described circles around each with her fingers, then gathered the hardening nipples between each thumb and forefinger, and she rolled them. She pulled them hard from my body drawing my skintight. I was on fire, my erection more complete.

Moving to suck her teats caused the cucumber to move an inch, or two, deeper into her cunt, but we really only started double penetration when I returned so that my body was vertical.

At this point I eased the cucumber in, and in, by hand. I knew she was deep, much deeper than the length of my penis, but this was spectacular. It went in, I paused, I turned it a little, then pushed it further in. Finally only a few inched of the plant end were exposed.

She described her feelings wonderfully as the vegetable slowly disappeared. It stretched, filled, and realigned her, deep into her body, until we both knew she could take no more at that time.

I lent forward again slowly pushing my penis deeper, and deeper, into her anus. It was an exquisite feeling for us both. She was normally tight, but now the tightness was exceptional.

I could feel the knobbles on the skin of the cucumber rubbing the top of my cock through the thin membrane that separated me from her vaginal passage.

We were both in full, the cucumber and I, when an extraordinary thing happened.

The outer end of the cucumber was against my lower stomach, and both my penis, and the cucumber began to move in unison. It was though I had two cocks. She was in bliss, letting out small yelps of pleasure as, time, and time again, we thought we had reached her deepest point.

Each time she stretched a little more. Each time we went a little deeper. I was completely buried in her arse at the end of every stroke, but my cucumber member thought better. We went deeper on the next push. It was magical.

As always she knew I would never hurt her. Our understanding of each other was complete. It kept growing and growing. We were one. We had already been to a new height in the morning, so we were very gentle. I moved slowly, the cucumber moved slowly, and she began to orgasm again.

This time our coming was sublime. I came as well. There was a deal of sperm, as I had not seen her for days, it was enough. All our energy was spent. We rolled on our sides, and my penis slipped out. I was gone. She lay still with the cucumber deep in her body. It seemed it’s natural place.

We slept.

When we woke she asked to see if the cucumber would stay in her cunt for a while. We wondered, and could see no reason why not. Gingerly she stood up.

There was only one sign that the immense member was there. A very short green stump was just visible between her legs. She said it felt extraordinary. It was her huge, long, wide, green, natural dildo.

Then she tried to walk, and she knew it was there!

Actually she waddled, and only somebody as beautiful as her could make waddling look divine! It was almost a dancing step. Her hips, and lower body, swivelled around the immense object buried deep in her cunt. It was a totally erotic sight. Sex had taken on another dimension.

We padded slowly around the kitchen both still stark naked. We cleaned up, stopping occasionally to kiss, or wipe away the steady trickle of seed that oozed from her body. Our nipples touched time and again. They had also learnt to kiss. Once or twice I placed a finger on the end of the cucumber as we kissed. It was still in place. She sighed as I gently pushed it upwards.

We opened the windows in an attempt to air away the smells of our sex. The sight of a beautiful naked back leaning over a kitchen counter to stretch to the window latch almost had me in her again. She stood on tiptoe. Jet black hair everywhere, belly pressed hard on the counter top. Her legs were tight together to hold her cucumber in place. I did not have to bend to see the tip, or to imagine the whole length buried in her cunt.

I waved my erection around, and simply had to lust. She knew that she was turning me on, and simply thought it funny.

When the last clearing up was done, she stood in the middle of the room, legs slightly apart. She asked me to remove her dildo. I stood beside her. A hand passed in front, down over her stomach. I wriggled, and played, my fingers down her bum. Two can play the turn on game!

I found the small end of the cucumber. I pushed it quite hard up into her cunt using both hands. She gasped, and contracted her vaginal muscles. Enough was now visible for me to have something to hold. I pulled it out with both hands, in one long, non-stop, draw.

She loved every second of it.

We had the vegetable out, and returned it unwashed to the ‘fridge.

Later still I understand that it was served in a salad, and on a salmon, at a dinner party, that she held for her husband the following weekend. I know it was never washed, or peeled, that would have been out of character. She said that everybody commented on its quality, taste, and it’s freshness.

Towards the end of the afternoon we bathed; she knew it was time for me to leave. He, who should never know, would be returning soon.

I left in a haze of happy feelings, of memories, and of anticipation of our meeting in two week’s time.

To be continued…….

Dear Reader: Gussie would love comments, and your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – June 2003

Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers