The Dream Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her breast to take her into my embrace properly and caresses her back, pressing her into me. My left hand slipped between her legs to rub her smooth, bare thighs, feeling her body react to my touch. She opened her legs, inviting me in.

Just then I heard the waitress approaching with our food. Amrita heard it before I did and moved smoothly out of my arms. I had not had anything since the lunch in the flight but at that moment I would have gladly foregone food to have a chance to fuck that gorgeous hottie next to me.

But we had to eat. And I had a feeling I would get the chance to fuck her as well. She was going to be working 'under' me as she had said. I would create an opportunity to have her under me, sooner or later.

Either the food was excellent or I was too hungry to notice. Either way, I ate heartily. In-between the business of taking nourishment I took the chance to caress her back or touch her arm. Once I dropped my hand below the table and rubbed her bare thigh. Each time she responded positively.

We were sipping red wine after the meal when she remarked "Oh, so bad you made me take off my panties, sir. I am so very wet right now. I might stain the dress."

My stomach tightened suddenly as she casually mentioned her pussy like that.

"Maybe I should get some tissues and wipe it for you." I joked.

"Oh, it's okay, sir, thanks. But I will go into the ladies' later and wipe it up."

----

After dinner we took a stroll, it was a nice road, not much traffic, and it overlooked a lovely beach. I kept my arm around Amrita, and she seemed happy to stay close to me.

We were watching the moonlit beach when suddenly she said "Sir, should we go back? You have that early meeting and it might be late by the time you finish fucking me and get to sleep."

Once again she had managed to shock me out of my wits.

"Excuse me? After I finish what?"

"I am sorry sir, I assumed you'd want to fuck me before you sleep, but I forgot you may be tired from your journey."

"I am not that tired. And you want me to fuck you?"

"Well, I am for your use, sir. You will decide how to use me." She said simply in a matter-of-fact tone.

I pulled her closer to me "You are a gorgeous girl. I would very much like to fuck you tonight."

"Thank you, sir. Shall we start back then?"

---

On the drive back, my mind was in a whirl. I tried to find some explanation for this wonderful but bizarre situation. True, I had never been to Fiji, but I knew enough about the culture to know that this was not the norm, for bosses to fuck their secretaries.

Yet here she was, one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen and she was telling me she was for my use. It seemed too good to be true. Had I let my greed lead me into a trap of some kind? Were they going to sacrifice me tomorrow morning?

That meeting! She did say it was going to be a barbecue! No, that's crazy!

Before I could drive myself crazy thinking in circles we were back at my princely residence. Amrita parked in the driveway and preceded me into the house.

"Would you like me in the dress or without it, sir?" She asked once were both in the bedroom.

"I want you just like you are, dressed, heels, everything!"

"Yes, sir. As you wish!"

The room was full of the smell of her sexy perfume, but now there was a new smell as well. The smell of sex!

Despite my misgivings I had been rock hard for quite a while. Now I took off my clothes quickly and freed my hard, erect cock. The tip was already wet with pre-cum.

Amrita moaned "Oh god! It looks huge! I am nervous!"

I took her hand and lead her to a big desk set up against a wall with a computer and printer. She put her hands on the desk and grabbed the edge. Stepping wide with her high-heeled feet, she bent over and pushed her ass back.

Easily hiking up her tight dress, I bared her ass and felt her tight, firm ass cheeks. Oh, that girl was so tight, so firm, my cock twitched up as I touched her naked ass.

I stepped closer and started rubbing my rock hard erection on her bare pussy. It was wet. Very wet! Like dripping wet! She moaned and squirmed.

My hand rose and I spanked her bare, tight ass "Hold still, girl!"

She whimpered "Mmmmm. Yes sir!"

Using my thumbs to pull open her pussy lips I pushed in and sank almost half of my thick, long shaft into her juicy, soaking wet pussy in a single powerful stroke.

She screamed "Aaaah! Sir!"

I took her soft, silken hair in my left hand and gripped her shoulder with my right. Keeping her in place like that, I started pumping her wet, hot cunt in and out. With each stroke I penetrated her deeper and with each stroke she moaned and whimpered.

Her dress was still on, I caresses her back, feeling her soft, sensuous body through the thin fabric. It turned me on more to have dressed in that hot dress bent over for me while my cock sawed in and out of her wet, dripping cunt.

As I got more and more excited, my strokes got harder until I was slamming the full length of my throbbing monster deep into her slippery, slick cunt! My thighs were slapping her bare ass, skin on skin, and the feel was so amazingly erotic!

I spanked her sexy little ass as I continued to pound her mercilessly from behind. Her screams grew louder and more passionate.

"Ow! Fuck me, sir! Use me! Oh yes!"

"You like that, don't you, girl!"

"Oh, yes sir! Take me! Make me yours!"

My cock is quite thick and it was stretching her wide, to the limit, as it slid into her. But she was so well-lubricated by now that I could slam it right into her in a smooth, piston-like stroke. My balls slapped her pussy with each thrust as I pummelled her cunt hard and rough.

As I felt my arousal reaching new heights I reached under her and grabbed her full, firm tits. I kneaded them hard, making her cry out as I continued to pound her with my throbbing beast!

Her body shook with the vibrations of an intense orgasm and I sped up my strokes. Her moans were quite animalistic as she went down on her elbows on the desk. But her legs stayed open wide for me and her ass pushed back like she wanted me to penetrate her even deeper!

I was now bent over her body and fucking her like a dog. I could feel the warmth of her back on my chest. The firmness of her tight, shapely ass cheek was so delicious as my cock drilled deep into her juicy, young cunt, making her mine with each powerful thrust.

She came once again, just before I exploded inside her. I wasn't planning on it, but it snuck up on me. I felt my whole body fill up with that familiar current and then explode! I held her tight and kept fucking her even as my cock sprayed her cunt walls with my hot seed. A long, hot, primal grunt came out of my mouth as I came so hard inside her.

It felt like minutes before I felt my body cool down enough for me to open my eyes. I hadn't realized that I had shut them tight as I erupted inside her!

I pulled my cock out of her hammered pussy and she immediately turned and went down to her knees. She licked my cock clean with the same dedicated as she had sucked me earlier in the evening. She took her time licking it from all sides, and swallowing every drop of cum she could find.

I pushed my fingers into her silken, soft hair and guided her to lick my balls, which she did very willingly.

"God! You are wonderful, sir!" She smiled, looking up at me.

"Go make me a drink. And for yourself too." I was beginning to like the power I had.

"Yes, sir!" she kissed my cock then got up to go to the bar.

After relaxing for a while, I fucked her again, this time on the bed and naked. It was even more fun as I could suck her tits while still driving deep into her cunt! Her surrender was the same, she opened her legs wide and let me pound her as hard as I wanted to.

Finally, we slept. I told Amrita to wake me up at six in the morning. I knew I'd enjoy that meeting with the secret knowledge that I had just banged my hot secretary last night!

If only I knew what kind of meeting that was really going to be!

12