The Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were now only two buttons left on my dress. One button was right at my belly-button and the other button was slightly below my breasts. I guess I was getting pretty drunk because had I been sober, I would have run right out of the bar. However, I noticed that Mike kept looking in my direction and for some reason I was beginning to enjoy the attention.

Mike came over and took a seat on the bar stool next to me. The music wasn't extremely loud, but when Mike started talking to me, I pretended that I couldn't hear him. I leaned over towards him and when I did, I could feel the dress fall away from my chest. From his position, Mike was able to look right down my dress and he was able to see my bare breasts, nipples and all!

Mike was good looking and he was actually interesting to talk to. Then Crystal stepped right in front of me to line up her shot. She bent over and put her bare ass right in my face. I smiled at Mike, and then I lifted Crystal's dress so that Mike could see her cute butt.

Crystal called out, "If you're trying to distract me, it won't work."

I said, "If I wanted to distract you, I'd do this," and then I slid my finger up and down between her pretty pink pussy lips.

Somewhat surprised, I said, "Wow Crystal, are you excited? You feel really wet."

Crystal didn't answer me. She just remained bent over, letting me play with her pussy as Mike watched. Then it appeared that she was going to try and take her shot so I pushed my finger inside of her and started moving it back and forth. She let out a big gasp and knocked the cue ball right off the table.

Crystal turned around and said, "See what you make me do. You must be punished," and then she hooked her finger inside the top of my dress.

I begged, "Please don't pop another button off," but Crystal gave the dress a yank and the button went flying.

I said, "Way to go Crystal. Now this dress only has one button left. We have to go home."

She asked, "Why?"

I replied, "Because there's only one button holding this dress together!"

Crystal smiled and the guys and said, "Okay, I'll make you a deal. We'll play a game of pool and if you win, we'll go home. Otherwise we'll stay."

I said, "I can't play in this dress without buttons."

Crystal said, "You mean my dress, remember? That's my dress! You either play pool or I'll take my dress back right now."

I sternly said, "You wouldn't dare!"

Crystal counter, "Oh wouldn't I?"

Then Crystal winked at the guys and reached for the only button still attached to my dress. I backed away from Crystal, but she had me cornered. With no other option, I was forced to play pool so I reached out and grabbed a cue stick.

Everyone was watching as I leaned forward to break. With only one button left on my dress, which was located at my belly-button, there was not much I could do to protect my breasts. In my bent over position, the dress fell away from my chest and the guys could look straight down the front of my dress. They even had a full view of my bare titties and hard nipples through the oversized arm holes from the side, too. Taking the shot caused my boobs to bounce, which only added to the crowd's delight.

I put two balls in on the break and left myself an easy third shot. Unfortunately, nothing is easy when a crowd of people are gawking at your nearly naked body. There were guys gazing down the front of my dress and through the arm holes to get a look at my bare breasts and pink nipples. Half of my butt was also on display and my hairy triangle was showing through the gap in the front of my dress. That brazen girl from the bar even stood across from me snapping pictures with her cell phone. The pictures were probably posted on the Internet before I even finished taking my shot. After sinking three balls, it was finally Crystal's turn to shoot.

When Crystal leaned over to take her shot, the girl from the bar said, "Wow, I gotta get a picture of that ass!"

Crystal heard the girl and immediately stood up. She began pulling down on her dress until the tops of her silver dollar sized nipples came into view. Everyone thought Crystal had a sudden case of modesty and was trying to hide her bare ass from the crowd, but I knew what was about to happen. When Crystal leaned forward and took her shot, her boobs tumbled right out of her dress. Suddenly the focus was off of me and everyone was staring at Crystal's big beautiful breasts.

Crystal put an arm across her chest and called out, "Oh no, my tits are showing," but not before that girl from the bar got a picture of Crystal's heavy boobs wobbling in front of her.

Crystal went on to sink four more balls and pressure was mounting. The game went on for a while with plenty of breasts, butts and beavers on display, but soon it was down to just one ball left on the table. As Crystal leaned forward to take her shot, I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled down hard. Crystal's dress slid over her big boobs and quickly dropped all the way to the floor, leaving Crystal stark naked in the middle of a crowded bar.

Crystal put her hands over her face, as if she was totally embarrassed, but she was in no hurry to hide her firm round melons, soft pink nipples and shaved beaver from the crowd. It wasn't until after she pulled her dress up that Crystal finally discovered she had lost by scratching on the eight ball shot. I had won the game, but it appeared as though it was going to be difficult to pry Crystal away from her adoring fans.

We only left the bar because Mike and Kyle offered to walk us to our car. Mike's friend Kevin also tagged along, which was a little awkward because Crystal and I wanted to be alone with Kyle and Mike. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything we could do about it.

Crystal has an older model Pontiac. It is a big car, but it only has two doors. When she unlocked her car, Mike immediately crawled into the backseat. From where he was sitting, Mike could see right down my dress as I leaned forward to crawl in next to him. At this point it really didn't matter because Mike had already seen everything I had to offer. As a matter of fact, everyone had already seen everything I had to offer!

To my dismay, Kevin also crawled into the backseat with us. To make matters worse, he accidentally sat on my dress and when I slid over to give Mike a kiss my dress did not slide with me. This caused the final button to pop off my dress and the dress simply fell to my sides. My breasts and bush were now completely exposed and Crystal hadn't shut the car door yet. The dome light in the car was still on so Mike and Kevin had a clear view of the full frontal nudity I was providing. Kyle, who was sitting in the front passenger seat also turned around to get a look at me.

Crystal pulled Kyle's face back to her and said, "If you want to look at a naked girl, you should look at me!"

Then Crystal, who was still standing outside of the car, slipped the top of her dress over her big boobs. Her firm breasts and round rosy nipples were easy to see because they were illuminated by the car light and the parking lot light. Next she pushed the strapless dress down past her flat tummy until her bald beaver was exposed. Finally Crystal stepped out of the dress and tossed it over on the driver's seat. Crystal shamelessly posed under the lights giving everyone a clear view of her totally naked body before climbing on top of Kyle and closing the car door.

Crystal looked back at me and said, "So you finally lost all of the buttons. You might as well take your dress off, too."

She reached into the backseat, and in the process she smashed her big boob right into Kyle's face. I tried to fight Crystal off, but when Mike and Kevin joined forces with Crystal, I didn't have a chance. My dress ended up on the passenger seat with Crystal's dress, and now Crystal and I were both completely naked, while all of the guys were still fully clothed.

Crystal was facing Kyle in the passenger seat and they started making out. I was on my knees to the side of Mike and we started kissing. My kneeling position gave Kevin easy access to my bare ass and he took full advantage of the situation. First Kevin caressed my butt cheeks, and then he started dragging his fingers up and down my sensitive butt crack. It tickled and made me tingle all over.

We could see Kyle pinching and sucking on Crystal's nipples, and when she started moaning, it was apparent that Kyle's fingers had found their way to Crystal's smooth shaved beaver. Kevin tried splitting my pussy lips with his finger, but I wanted to save that place for Mike so I sat down on the seat between the two boys. Then I pushed their heads down so they each had a nipple and the guys began sucking on my bare tits.

I'd never had two guys at one time so this was all pretty new to me. Having my breasts kissed and massaged was really turning me on and it wasn't long before I guided Mike's hand between my legs. Soon Mike's finger was inside of me and it felt wonderful. Mike was moving his finger in and out, occasionally pausing to move his fingertip around in circles deep inside of me and my juices were really starting to flow. Then Kevin gently placed his fingertip on my little clitty and it felt like fireworks were going off inside of me.

I now had Mike's finger inside of my pussy and Kevin's finger on my love button, while both of the guys continued sucking on my nipples at the same time. The tension was really building inside of me and I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly and breathing heavily.

I called out, "Oh that feels so good you guys. Don't stop, please don't stop. Keep doing just what you're doing!"

In all my excitement, I almost forgot about Crystal. Then I heard rustling in the front seat and it sounded like Crystal was working Kyle's pants down. I could see Crystal positioning herself over Kyle, and then it was obvious to me that Kyle had placed his manhood inside of Crystal.

I was about to cum, but I could let all of the boys' hard work go unrewarded so I asked them to pull their pants down. In no time there were two raging hard-ons beside me. I took a penis in each hand and began stroking them. The guys immediately went back to work on my pleasure places as I continued moving my soft hands up and down the boys' rigid rockets. Kevin's penis was actually longer and thicker than Mike's penis, but Mike was better looking so he was still my main guy.

Mike was certainly having fun toying with my naked body as I stroked his manhood, but he couldn't help watching what was going on in the front seat. As Crystal bounced up and down on Kyle's hard dick, her big boobs bounced up and down, too. I think Crystal could tell that Mike was watching her because she suddenly leaned back to make sure that he had a clear view of her bouncing breasts.

Mike started squeezing my breast and pinching my nipple while Kevin continued sucking on my other bare tit and the feeling inside of me was building stronger and stronger. Both of the boys had their fingers in my pleasure patch as I went about massaging their manhood. Soon Crystal was moaning, I was moaning and the guys' rigid rockets were about to explode. It was like a race to see who was going to cum first.

Mike's finger was moving around in the perfect spot inside my pussy and Kevin's soft touch on my little clitty was so light and gentle that it sent shockwaves throughout my body. The tension was really building inside of me, and then I reached the point of no return.

I started calling out, "Oh wow, this is it...this is it. Mmm, don't stop, please don't stop. It feels so good. Oh wow, I'm...I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Then I let out a deep breath and I had to push the guys' fingers away because I couldn't take it any longer. As I sat back on the seat and tried to catch my breath, the guys wrapped my hands around their stiff pricks and motioned for me to continue stroking them. I guess I was so overjoyed with my orgasm that I forgot to return the favor.

Crystal was really putting on a show for the boys as I began stroking their hard-ons. The boys seemed fascinated with Crystal's big boobs as she purposely bounced them up and down while she rode Kyle's stiff prick. Crystal had her eyes closed as she licked her lips and moaned softly, but I'm sure she was aware that everyone was looking at her bare tits. She even squeezed and pinched her own nipples to make sure they were nice and hard.

I was even distracted by Crystal's performance, but suddenly the guys' pricks became super hard and I knew they were about to fire their cannons. Then Kevin tensed up, grunted loudly and he shot his load right on the front of my bare body. Before I could even react, Mike blasted his love gun and it landed on the side of my head with some of it dripping down onto my shoulder.

Only seconds later, Crystal started bouncing up and down wildly in Kyle's lap. Then she let out a high pitched squeal and I knew she was cumming. In her euphoria, she pushed her massive melons into Kyle's face and that was all he could take. He started breathing heavy and rocking back and forth in his seat as Crystal continued bouncing up and down on his lap. Then Kyle let out a deep moan and it was apparent that his mighty missile erupted inside of Crystal.

Crystal continued bouncing up and down a little longer, but eventually she collapsed into Kyle's arms in the front seat while I snuggled with Mike in the backseat. At this point Kevin was kind of getting ignored, but he couldn't have felt too bad since I had just finished giving him a hand job. I tried to give Mike a kiss, but I guess he was grossed out from seeing his bodily fluid dripping from my hair.

Mike decided to take care of me by reaching up into the front seat and grabbing what remained of my dress. Then he used the dress to clean me up. I had some hand-wash in my purse so I was able to clean myself off pretty well, but I didn't want to go near that dress again.

A short time later we exchanged phone numbers and said our goodbyes, and then Crystal and I headed home. Crystal put her dress back on before we left, but I was forced to ride home naked. Luckily the ride home was uneventful. Crystal wanted to meet the Kyle and Mike at the bar the following night, but I suggested inviting the guys to my place for a nice quiet evening at home. Well maybe not too quite!

12