The Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,688 Followers

She began to slide back and forth on my lap, gliding on my cock as we fucked. I moved my hands in front to feel the soft fleshy globes of her breasts. Her nipples were exquisite and my thumbs twirled around them as I squeezed and fondled her wonderful natural breasts. I moved my hands to her tight little ass and helped her move to a rhythm that we both found satisfying. Back and forth she slid, my lips on her neck; whispering in her ear that I was fucking her in the dressing room and I hoped no one would come in. That seemed to get her excited and she began to fuck me even harder.

Suddenly she leaped up, spun around, spread her legs and straddled me again in the reverse position. She was so wet I slid right back in with no resistance. I could feel her juices dripping down my shaft and onto my balls. From this position we could both see ourselves in the mirror. Her legs were spread beyond mine, my head was sitting at the crook of her shoulder, my hands were kneading her gorgeous breasts -- as we watched ourselves fuck. The view of her pussy stretching wide to absorb my shaft, my balls hanging below, was too much. Neither of us could take our eyes off our sex.

She began to impale herself on me; bobbing up and down my glistening rod. If someone had walked in at that moment, there is no doubt in my mind that we would have kept fucking. There was no way we could stop. Her thighs crashed down on mine, as I felt my cock drive deep into her with each thrust.

It was then that we heard voices. We hesitated for a moment, wondering if they might barge in, but we heard them go into the next dressing room. The walls were thin and we could hear what sounded like two teenage girls giggling and talking. We weren't going to stop fucking for anything, but I thought it was time to change positions; perhaps time to cum so Angie could get back to work before she was missed.

"Stand up and lean against the wall, Angie," I commanded.

She reluctantly eased off my cock and stood up against the wall. She faced the mirror and put both hands on either side of it. I stood up and eased behind her. Her tall heels brought her to a perfect height for me to slip into her. I ran my hands over her incredible body; roaming over her ass, fondling her hanging breasts, then feeling between her legs. She was soaked; absolutely drenched. I guided my cockhead to her gaping opening; her lips already spread wide. I eased in and within one or two thrusts I was firmly ensconced once again.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my cock full bore. She let out a moan, but caught herself, knowing we now had company on the other side of the wall. The two girls didn't seem to have noticed us as they continued to talk. And as they did, I began to fuck Angie -- hard. I reached around to twiddle her clit as I fucked her, fondling her dangling breast with the other hand. She drove her hips and ass back to meet each thrust and we built up a steady rhythm that was going to take us over the top.

I placed my hands next to hers, four palms on the mirrored wall. We looked at our reflection as our fucking took on an intensity that we both knew would lead to something explosive. My hips slammed into her ass, and the smacking sound of flesh meeting flesh was unmistakable. We were breathing hard, sweating, fucking, and doing our best to not be heard. It was hard to be fucked so well and not want to scream to the world.

I hunched down and began to pump Angie with all my might; in and out, in and out, over and over, sliding so easily into her tight pussy. Under normal circumstances I know she would have been screaming for me to fuck her harder, fuck her faster. But we did our best to maintain some dressing room decorum. At one point I couldn't help it and smacked her ass hard with my open palm. She grunted as I did and I slapped her again.

The talking ceased next door and there was no doubt that, despite our best efforts, we had been heard. But I didn't care and neither did Angie. We were at the doorstep of an incredible mutual orgasm and we kept up the pace. Suddenly I felt Angie's body start to stiffen again, just as it had before.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" she declared; not too loudly, but loud enough to be heard through the thin walls.

I pounded into her, grasping her hips and plowing my dick into her tight cunt, as I felt the walls of her pussy spasm on my cock. I couldn't resist anymore. The feeling of her pussy pulsing on my dick shaft was too much for me to handle. I moaned loudly as I erupted inside her deepest recesses; ropes of hot white cum pumping into her waiting cunt. We were both breathing heavy and fucked our way through one spasm after the other; slowly winding down as we leaned against the wall and looked at our red-faced, sweaty bodies reflected in the mirror.

"Holy shit, Angie. That was incredible."

I moved back to sit down on the chair. She looked at her watch.

"Oh my God. I've got to get back to work," she exclaimed.

She pulled her camisole up, rearranged her thong to cover her freshly fucked pussy and wiggled back into her skirt. I just sat there watching this beauty dress as my cock hung lazily between my legs.

She quickly donned her blouse, looked at herself in the mirror and tried to adjust everything.

"Do I look okay?" she asked me.

I smiled.

"You look like you've just been fucked standing doggie in the dressing room," I smiled. "Yeah. You look great."

She smiled and told me to let her go first and then follow in a few minutes. I asked her to wrap up my purchases and I'd be out to pay in a few. We could still hear giggles in the dressing room next door and didn't know if they were giggling about teenage things or about hearing someone fuck in the adjoining room. It didn't matter, really. Angie opened the door, peered though, then snuck out quickly.

"See you in a few minutes," she whispered.

I took my time getting dressed. But as I was getting ready to leave, I heard a moan from the dressing room next to us. I guess someone had been listening to us fuck and it had excited them. I smiled to myself as I left the teenage moans and headed back to the lingerie department.

When I emerged, Angie was back behind the counter and writing up my purchase. Another saleswoman had joined Angie and we played it very cool and calm. She wrapped up my purchases, handed me my receipt and thanked me for my business. I looked at the receipt and saw she had written her cell number on the top.

I smiled at her wickedly, she gave me an innocent wave and I headed out the door. I love shopping for lingerie.

gapster7
gapster7
1,688 Followers
12