The Dressing Room

Story Info
A tale of public sex.
825 words
3.8
30.7k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

I've dropped one dress size and none of my clothes fit so today I'm doing a little shopping. You've agreed to come along so I better make it worth your while. I can't wait to show off my new body as well as live out a reoccurring fantasy of mine. Our first stop is picking out new bras and panties.

I've selected four bras and ten pairs of panties to try on for you. My goals were lace, tight and nonexistent. I picked the dressing room in the far back away from the store. You're smiling already- you have no idea what you're in for. I am going to take care of you surprisingly well.

As we enter the dressing room I am greeted by three mirrors and a bench seat. The mirror provides a full view of my body regardless of the degree that I turn my head- I like that! We both enter the spacious dressing room and gently close the door behind us.

I remove my dress, hang it on the door and I slowly begin taking off my bra and panties. You reach your hand out for my panties and bring them up to your nose- you love smelling my panties. I slowly peek out the door to make sure it's still quiet and it is. I close the door and try on my first bra. It's black and made of lace and always one size smaller so the bra pushes my bust up. My breasts are practically falling out everywhere. I'm unable to clip my bra so I ask you to help.

You stand up and place both of your hands on my shoulders- rotating me until my back is facing you. I feel your breath on my neck. In one swift movement the bra that I needed to be wearing was suddenly coming off. You were nice enough to cup my naked breasts in your soft strong hands. You're kissing my neck and rubbing my nipples at the same time.

I turn to face you and our lips meet. I don't care where we are or who's around I want you!!! I bend down on my knees and slowly unzip your pants. Your dick is already hard and before I know it my head is attached. I'm sucking you off nice and slow. I can hear you quietly moaning. In the middle of my presentation you pull me up and sit me down on the bench. Now you are on your knees- tasting my pussy. Licking my swollen clit. You like when I grind your face so when you place your hands on my hips that's what the fuck I do!

I wrap my legs around your head and grind my pussy on your face. Up and down, side to side. You're tonguing my cunt, it's dripping off of your face- sweet nectar- my love juice. You make me this way. The way you touch me sends shocks throughout my entire body. You unwrap my legs from your head- stand up to your feet and officially remove your pants. Your dick is so hard for me.

You offer me your hand and gently pull me up. You are being so quiet only you have this look in your eye. You've just cleared off the bench to take a seat but before you have a chance to direct me I climb on your hard cock. I just want to ride you for a moment. I'm rocking back and forth and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. My breasts are in your mouth- your tongue slowly caresses my nipples.

You wrap your arms around my waist- pull me up and bend me over. My ass is in the air and my hands are around my ankles. I feel your hands squeezing my ass cheeks. You've just entered my vagina, it's so warm and tight. We're trying to be quiet but every now and then one of us moans. You're fucking me so hard my body is shaking. In and out- in and out. I feel your hands guiding my hips as you firmly pack your dick in my pussy.

You're picking up momentum now. You're fucking me faster and faster. I can barely keep standing you're fucking me so cold! You pull your dick out and slap it on my ass. Then you jam it back into my waiting hole where you continue to fuck me. Your balls are slapping my clit with every thrust of your hips. You can tell I'm getting close so you cover my mouth. I feel your cock throbbing inside my pussy, you give me a few more hard thrusts and you explode yourself.

We look at each other and grin. You tell me that the black bra is your favorite and ask to see another one. I open the door to make sure the coast is clear- and tell you to take a seat.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers