The Dressing Room

Story Info
The day she got more than she bargained for.
1.8k words
4.22
98.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been shopping for lingerie. I love shopping for my private things. I even have a favorite store where I purchase most of my panties, bras, and intimate apparel. They have a wonderful selection, every style and color. I really enjoy browsing, sometimes I find myself getting aroused just by running my fingertips over the pretty lace and silk.

Yes, I've always enjoyed wearing sexy underwear. There's something about it that just makes a woman feel so... so sensual. I have a friend who never wears panties or a bra; well each to their own I say.

I love that look on a man's face just as my dress drops to the floor. That moment he sees my lingerie and parts of my body that are usually covered, and his cock jumps to attention. That little tease that makes him wonder just what is hidden underneath those tiny bits of satin and lace. That's what excites me so much. Sometimes I enjoy having a little surprise for my love, maybe a pair of crotchless panties or a g-string that cuts right into my pussy. Just a little something he's not quite expecting.

On this particular day, it’d been rather quiet. The shop assistants were there of course, and maybe two or three other women, but what made it odd was the man standing near the corset display. He didn't appear to be with anyone or interested in purchasing anything. A couple of times I caught him staring at me. Or did I just imagination it? A little bit of wishful thinking perhaps? He was tall and dark, so damned good looking. He was well dressed too, although I couldn't really take a good look without staring.

Eventually I made my selection, one pair of black lace panties and a blue silk g-string. I indicated to the assistant and she ushered me into a small changing room.

"Let me know if I can get you anything else," she told me, smiling as she pulled the flimsy curtain across.

I slipped my flimsy dress up over my head, and let it drop in a puddle in the floor beside me. Then reaching behind my back I unhooked my bra, letting that too drop and allowing my full breasts to fall free. I stood there for a few minutes admiring my reflection in the full-length mirror.

"Nice tits", I whispered softly to myself as I cupped them in my hands and played with my nipples for a moment. Yes, I did have nice tits; large, full, and firm. I looked down at my legs, and ran my fingers over the smoothness of my stocking tops, enjoying the contrasting roughness of my lace suspenders.

Next, I wriggled out off my panties. They caught on the sharp spike of my shoe heel, but I left them there. I had other things on my mind.

Turning slightly to one side, I looked over my shoulder to take a look at my ass. Nice ass, too. I gripped my firm butt cheeks and gave them a little squeeze, and then a soft pat.

Leaning though the curtain, I peeked out, and took a quick look around. Yes, the assistant had gone. I turned and looked at my image again. I let my fingers slip down between my legs to gently finger my pussy. I would have to be careful, I didn't want to hand those panties back with a wet crotch.

When I am naked or semi naked, it just feels so natural for me to touch myself. It's as if my fingers instinctively find their way down between my thighs. My clit begins to throb and swell and I am no longer in control of myself until my body has been satisfied. I'm sure a lot of women are like that.

I closed my eyes and leaned up against the side of the cubical. I felt myself drifting into sweet self-pleasure, as my fingers began to work their magic. I began to think about... an elevator; sucking a complete stranger, then the doors opened, another man entering, another cock to suck... Yes, faceless men with big hard cocks, all for me to suck and fuck.

Yes, how many cocks could I do? How many men would fuck me up against the walls of the elevator? Two? Three? No, I was feeling greedy today, as I began to fantasize about having three of them.

Looking down I could see my fingers slipping in and out, disappearing into my soft folds. I could hear soft squelching noises, as I became wetter.

Suddenly and without warning, I heard the curtain rip open. I looked up into the mirror. It was him!

I wanted to scream or call out for help...I really did. But he was too quick for me. He grabbed hold of my arm with one hand and held my mouth firmly closed with the other. His strength totally overpowering as he pushed the side of my face and the front of my body up against the mirror. My mind and heart were racing.

Just what the fuck did he want? My money? My jewelry?

Then as I felt the hardness of his erection pressing against my bare ass through the fabric of his trousers, I knew.

His breath felt warm, as he brushed his lips over my ear and whispered to me. "Don't make a sound bitch."

I managed to nod my head. My whole body trembled, partly from fear, partly from shear excitement. How often had I fantasized about being taken like this and now it was happening to me. I could barely contain my heated excitement, as I felt my body responding in ways I could never have imagined.

Releasing his hand from my mouth but still keeping me pinned to the mirror, I heard the sound of his belt being unbuckled, then his metal zipper opening. My heart was beating so loudly, I could almost hear it. The mirror felt cool against the side of my face and near naked body, but I was on fire!

The next thing I knew he was roughly fondling my breasts, cupping them and rubbing my nipples between his fingers, then pushing my legs apart with his knee. My nipples have always been so sensitive. They left little doubt about my arousal, as I felt them grow harder and tingle like never before.

"No, no, please don't," I begged in a whispered tone.

Yes, I begged him to stop, but I swear if he had, I would have screamed and begged him for more.

Rubbing his hand up the insides of my thighs, I heard him chuckle as he stoked his fingers over my warm pussy lips.

"You want this as much as I do, don't you, you hot little whore." He said, grinning as he plunged his middle finger deep inside my wetness. Your mouth says no, but your body says fuck me!"

He pulled his finger out of my slit, and a trickle of warm wetness ran down the inside of my left leg.

His words shocked me. I didn't answer him. I didn't have to. We both knew he was right. I did want it as badly as he did.

I closed my eyes and inhaled his animal maleness. Is there anything more arousing than the scent of a man when he is ready to fuck?

As he pressed his body up against my back, I glanced back at the curtain. I noticed a gap and I began to worry someone walking past may see us. I was sure that from a certain angle the inside of the cubicle could be viewed from outside. I turned to whisper a caution to him, but I was too late, the horny bastard had already pushed his cock between my legs.

He had such a fucking big cock, at first I wasn't sure I would be able to take it all. I closed my eyes and stifled a gasp as he forced himself into my dripping wet cunt.

As I became even wetter, I could feel and hear his balls slapping against my ass. His thrusts were full and demanding. I knew I couldn't have stopped him even if I had wanted to, but stopping was the last thing I wanted.

Clenching one hand into a fist, I raised it to my mouth and bit down on my knuckles in an attempt to keep silent, but as he continued to slam into me, I found it impossible not to cry out. As he continued to fuck me I cared less and less about my surroundings. Nothing else mattered, I just wanted his great, throbbing cock deep inside me, fucking me hard and fast.

I'm sure we must have been heard outside, but no one came. I don't know, maybe he paid them off? Maybe that sort of thing has happened before? Who knows? Maybe the people outside enjoyed hearing us? Fuck it... did I care?

Our bodies slid and rubbed together, damp from our sweat, we both panted like animals in heat. As he pressed me up against the mirror I felt my own warm wetness running down the inside of my thighs, then smearing the mirror as he slammed me up against it again, and again. The strong musky smell of sex and desire filled the small cubicle and I'm sure it lingered for some time afterwards.

As I climaxed I tired so hard not to scream. I really did. But I couldn't help it. The force of his cock and the rate of his thrusts, made my whole body tremble with excitement. His cock was so fucking big, I felt my cunt being stretched beyond anything I had experienced before. Then with one final jerk, and a deep moan, he filled me with his seed. I swear I could feel his hot cum shooting up deep inside me. His sticky warm cum was a welcome relief on my now tender and raw pussy. It felt so warm and smoothing on my burning folds, as at last my cunt muscles tightened around his cock, and I released myself in a wave a pure pleasure.

When he had finished with me, I could barely stand so I just slumped against the mirror and watched him dress. As he pulled his trousers back on, I had a good look at him for the first time. He was tanned and muscular, and very handsome. I smiled, obviously, very virile too.

After I had cleaned myself and slipped my clothes back on, I leaned down to pick up the panties I had chosen, but he stopped me.

"From now on I will choose your underwear, my dear," he told me, with certain smugness.

He held onto the back of my arm as we walked out of the changing room. I couldn't help blushing as one of the assistants gave me a sly little grin as we walked pass her. I'm sure she must have known what we had been up to.

As we left I noticed a sign on the door, it said, "Our customers are always satisfied."

I smiled.