The "Dresssmaker"

Story Info
More than a dress.
1.8k words
4.45
51.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was all excited. The emerald green satin evening gown that I had purchased on Bay was just delivered. I had been planning for months to dress up and attend the gala ball at Fantasia Fair, an event held every year at Provincetown, Massachusetts for transgendered persons and cross dressers. I nervously opened the package and hurriedly undressed to try on this gorgeous gown. I was surprised to find that the dress was actually a little bit big and too long. I would have to find a dressmaker who could take it in and shorten it. The dress in shimmering emerald green satin had a square neckline and tiny puff sleeves. It was straight in front with a short train back. It was my dream dress.

I scanned the yellow pages under dressmakers to find one that would be willing to work with a cross dresser. The first few calls were very discouraging. Some women were downright indignant at the idea of working with a man. Others were more polite and claimed they were too busy or they wanted to charge an exorbitant free. Finally, I found someone who said she would be happy to work on the dress for me. Her name was Naomi and she had done many alterations for cross dressers and had always found them very interesting. I then set up an appointment to see Naomi so she could take a fitting

The day of the appointment came and I began my preparations to meet Naomi. I had to go in my femme persona, in order for the dressmaker to take a proper fitting. After a masterful make up application I carefully chose my underwear. I put on my favorite black satin bra, breast forms and panties, and black satin and lace slip with thigh stockings. I picked out a gray business suit over a black satin blouse. I carefully brushed out and arranged my wig. I put on a pair of knee high boots and a pair of 8 button black kid gloves and a soft black leather handbag. I checked myself out in the mirror and was pleased at what I saw

I arrived at the address that Naomi had given me. It was a rather large house in one of the most residential parts of the city. I walked up the stairs and with my heart pounding I rang the bell. I was pleasantly surprised by the tall , slim, and attractive redhead who opened the door. She appeared to be in her early fifties and had the most beautiful complexion I had ever seen . She was wearing a light blued satin dressinng gown and her dark red hair made her complexion look opalescent .

Her makeup was flawless and her bright red lipstick matched her polished nails.

Her beauty took my breath away. She welcomed me into the foyer and gave me little peck on the cheek and complimented me on my choice of outfit, especially on my 8 button black kid gloves. She thought that it was a shame that too few women wore beautiful gloves anymore. She led me into a parlor which she also used as a sewing room. She took the gown out of its plastic cover and agreed that it was indeed a beautiful dress and that I had made a good deal on E Bay. She then asked me to undress down to my slip and to put the dress on and to step up on a little platform in the middle of the room. As I stood on the platform, Naomi would pinch in material and put in pins. She measured the length of the gown and seeing that my boots had a 3 and ½ inch heel let me keep them on. I was enthralled both by her appearance and the swishing that her satin robe made as she moved around me.

After the dress was pinned up, Naomi looked at her handiwork and told me that what the gown really called for was a pair of long Black Leather Opera Gloves to complete the look. I mentioned that I had already thought of that but I was still saving up to buy a pair of gloves. Naomi stepped out of the sewing room and went into her bedroom and came back with two pairs of long black kid leather gloves. She gave me a pair and helped me put them on. Naomi smoothed the soft leather up my arms and then fastened the three buttons at the wrist. After she was done, she exclaimed that now the outfit was complete and I would be the belle of the ball. She told me to go into her bedroom where she had a full length mirror and I could see how nice it looked.

I went into Naomi's bedroom and noticed immediately that she had a multitude of boots of various lengths all over the bed. Her bureau drawers were open and full of kid leather gloves of all lengths and colors. In her closet was a row of gorgeous gowns some in leather and some in satin. As I was standing in front of the mirror admiring the difference that opera gloves made and how good they felt, I noticed Naomi moving behind me. She had also put on a pair of long black kid gloves and had opened her dressing gown and revealed a gleaming black leather corset and black leather thigh boots. She leaned toward me and whispered how lovely I looked and placed her gloved hands over my breasts.She held me even more closely and instinctively realized then that "Naomi" had a giant erection and was slowly grinding it on my satin covered butt. I felt a thrill go through my body and caressignly put my own gloved hands over Naomi's hands and gently and sensuously rubbed my breasts. I slowly turned around and facing her I kissed her very gently but passionately. I was kissing someone for the first time while wearing lipstick and it was just so sexy I did not want it to stop ever. She held me close in her arms and ran her gloved hands on my back as she thrust her tongue in my mouth. I responded eagerly and began moaning.

She said that she was happy that I came this day and that I was very attractive and she was feeling especially horny. We kissed again and I ran my hands over her leather corset and touched her thigh high boots and long black leather gloves. She asked me if I had ever worn a leather corset or thigh boots and if I would like to try them on. By this time, I was getting weak in the knees and had a giant hard on which was sticking out in the front of my satin dress. Besides we don't want to wrinkle your beautiful dress. She helped me out of my green satin ball gown and told me to keep my bra and black satin slip on.

She came back with what looked like a brand new pair of very tall leather lined expensive looking boots that were way over the knee. She said that they were a size 10 and that they should fit. I was sitting on the bed in my bra, slip and panties with this huge hard on. For a horny lady, she did not mention anything about it. She helped me put the boots on and zip them up. The boots had 4 inch stiletto heels and when I stood up they made me feel so tall.

She put the leather corset on me and tightened all the cords. I could not believe at the figure that this gave me. We kissed again and she whispered in my ear that what really pleased her was to have someone kiss and lick her boots and would I like to kneel in front of her and kiss her boots. I was just too thrilled to obey as I went down on my knees to kiss her boots , beginning with her feet and working my way up to her milky white thighs as she held my face in her gloved hands to gently guide me.

I was getting giddy with the aroma of her leather boots and gloves.She took my gloved fingers and had me pull her black satin panties off very slowly. Her panties were already a little wet so I must have been doing something right . I don't know why I was not surprised when a magnificent cock sprung up. I slowly and carefully slipped her panties down her boots, holding them against my face for a moment before putting them aside. She gently guided my face and mouth with her gloved hands to her cock now glistening with precum. She said that she thought that this could my first time doing this and that I had been fantasizing about it a lot. Still she would understand if I did not want to do it. My tongue went out immediately to lick and kiss the head of her cock, leaving lipstick traces all around it.

She held my face in her gloved hands slowly guiding my mouth onto her shaft then moving my head back and forth over her cock, slowly at first but then more quickly. I could feel the cock getting larger and pulsating in my mouth. I kept rubbing her thighs with my gloved fingers and squeezing her soft white ass. Never having sucked a cock before, I had no clue about how to tell when she would be ready to cum. She said that because this was my first time she would not cum in my mouth unless I wanted her to. I just nodded my head up and down in "yes" gesture that I wanted her to cum in my mouth. Not two seconds went by that I felt the spurt come out of her cock and tasted the white,creamy, sticky cum all the way down my throat. I took hold of her cock in my gloved hand and milked it until it was dry. She withdrew her wet and satisfied cock out and gently wiped the cum that was on my lips and kissed me very gently , putting her tongue in my mouth to taste some of her cum.

I was totally exhausted as I crumbled at her feet. She raised me up and had me lay down on the bed. She propped some satin pillows under my head and started stroking my cock which quickly became very hard again. She kneeled over me and then took me into her mouth and I was in ecstasy and had the greatest climax ever

Afterward, she admitted that she was also a professional dominatrix and said that she of had "soirees" at her place for other "ladies" who enjoyed sex and leather and that she would love to have me join them.

She said that my dress would be ready for me in a week and told me to keep the long black kid gloves, and that I would know what to do with them