The Drive

Story Info
Love on the Highway.
1.2k words
4.05
28.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

It has been a warm summer's day and since the house does not have air conditioning, it has become quite warm. We drop the baby off at your sister's at around the dinner hour (she has a cooler house) so we can get out for a drive in the country. For the sake of coolness, we are both wearing loose shorts and tees and you left your bra and panties at home so that you could feel the breezes on your skin. I also went without underwear but neglected to tell you this.

As I pull onto the secondary highway leading out of the city, the traffic is light, I turn on the air conditioning and your nipples immediately harden to poke through the thin material of your tee shirt. When I glance over at you, I can see the fullness of your left breast peeking out the loose armhole of your top and the profile of those hard nipples. As you feel the breeze, you place your bare feet on the dashboard to let the cool air flow up your pant legs to your pussy. The relief from the heat is so intense that you brush your fingers across your hard nips and your fingers reach up your pant leg to softly stroke the lips of your vulva.

"Watch the road, darling," you whisper. "I'll keep you well informed as to my progress!"

With that, you moaned as your fingers brushed over your excited clit. Unable to restrain yourself, you looked around to see if there was any traffic (the roads were clear at this, the dinner hour and on a seldom used highway) and stripped off your tee and, lifting your hips, pulled off the loose shorts. Both were tossed into the back seat. Your right foot went to the right side of the dash while you rested your left on the central console between us! Glancing down, I could see your glistening wet spread pussy lips as you held them wide apart for me.

"Touch me, please! I am so hot! Please fuck me with your fingers!"

Keeping my eyes on the road - mostly - my fingers were soon buried inside you and I was slowly fucking you as deeply as sensuously as I could. Your moaning as I reached up to find your g-spot were driving me to distraction, as I was you. When you came on my hand that was all I could take! Spotting a rest stop immediately on my right, I turned suddenly onto the off ramp and drove down into the trees of the empty lot. I pulled off my own top and hiking up my bum, slid my shorts over my full cock and threw them into the back seat.

"Oh my! Did my daddy bring me a surprise?" you giggled using the term you haven't for some time.

I reached down and, pressing the electric control, moved our both seats as far back as I could. I then turned to face you and, placing my right foot on the back of your seat, and the left on the centre console with yours, I started to stroke myself as I looked hard into your beautiful sapphire eyes.

"Pleasure yourself for me, baby!"

As I continued to slowly stroke my full rigid 7 inches, the precum oozed out to cover my hand. As you slowly fucked your own pussy and covered your hand with cum juices, we simultaneously raised our fingers to our mouths and sucked our own juices to taste ourselves. We continued to stroke ourselves faster and harder without taking our eyes off the others fast moving hands. We were both crying out now as our orgasms were upon us and as you started to spray your pussy juice across the space between us - one of your amazing ejaculations - I too came and the first spurt flew across the gap to land on your hand - still buried in your cunt - while the remaining 4 or 5 landed on my hands and chest.

We lay back against our door panting for a few moments until we both sat up. I reached into the back seat and retrieved the blanket I always keep there and we got out of the car together and walked over to the grass beneath the trees. I spread the blanket on the soft thick grass and we turn into a 69 while we licked each other clean. You mouth then devoured my cock as mine found your clit and we continued for only a short time until your expertise brought me back to a fully erect state again.

Turning around to face me, you bent low to kiss me sweetly on the lips and your hard as steel nipples brushed across my bare chest as you swayed back and forth. You slid a little lower until your lips surrounded my nipple - first on one side and then the other - and you sucked and nipped on them until I was groaning with the feeling that traveled straight to my hard cock. I was so aroused that the precum was streaming from my cock and you slid back until you had the tip of my cock at you hot pussy entrance.

With your knees astride my hips and resting one hand on my chest, you reached down and moved my cock back and forth against your dripping lips. As it touched your aroused and exposed clit, you moaned loudly and dropped yourself to completely impale my cock inside you. Having just cum, I knew that I could hold off longer this time so I watch - and reached up to capture your swaying tits in my hands - as you rode me hard and fast! As you crashed down on my cock all the way, we could both feel it touch your cervix and knew it was fully embraced!

You cried louder and louder until your keening rose to a scream as you pulsated over and over again in a stream on never ending orgasms. The feelings of intensity became so great that you fell forward on my chest and started to cry as your pussy continued to spasm around my cock. Just as you were settling down, I lunged up with my hips driving my cock deep inside you and came over and over in my own release. The feel of my hot cum coating your pussy walls drove you to yet another series of small orgasms as we rested in each other's arms.

The air had cooled around us and we awoke with a start; we must have drifted off! It was getting close to sunset and we needed to pick up the baby and get her home to bed so we both got up and I helped you dress as you did me. The kisses and caresses throughout this short process almost started us again and, as we drove back to your sister's, I was stroking breasts and pussy as you laid on the blanket I had spread across the console as a cushion. As your pussy flowed over my fingers, we would each exchange turns in licking them clean of our combined love juices. This to us has always been the perfect way to share our love for each other!

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers