The Drive

Story Info
Driving gets her so hot.
901 words
4.17
36.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers

I would like to thank everyone who sent me feedback on my earlier stories. I would also like to say thanks, to my devoted fan. He knows who he is.

* * * * *

I love to drive. The feeling of freedom and being carefree seems to get more intense to me as the miles fly by. I don't know how else to describe it. I love to drive with the windows rolled down so the air can blow through my shoulder length, thick brown hair.

I also love to masturbate while driving. The feeling of the air rushing in through the windows combined with the thrill of being seen by a passing motorist is the ultimate turn on. The only thing better than that is to be driving with a passenger who will also masturbate as we drive.

When I'm alone, however, I have the stereo blasting so I can hear my favorite tunes as I drive while I play with myself. I start like this:

I pull my tee shirt up over my tits so my bra is visible and my tits can feel the wind rushing in through the window.

I pull my right tit out of my bra so it's sitting on top of the bra cup with the seatbelt rubbing against it. The rubbing makes my nipple pucker up and get hard. I drive like this for awhile until I can't stand it and have to roll the hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. It gets even harder and the areola goes from half dollar size to nickel size. I then reach into a cooler that I brought with me for cold drinks and take out an ice cube.

I suck on the ice cube making it melt a little and then slowly pull the seatbelt away from my tit and rub the ice cube on it. The ice cube melts quickly and my whole tit is rock hard from the ice and the wind blowing on it. MMMMMMM, it feels so good!

Then, I pull my left tit out of my bra so it's sitting on top of the bra cup and let the seatbelt rub it for awhile. I drive like this for awhile longer and squeeze my nipple, pulling hard on it, getting it ready for the ice cube that is going to cool it down. Then I reach in the cooler and pull out another ice cube. This one I rub over my lips to cool them down a little before sucking on it so it will melt. Then I hold the ice cube in the air between my tits, causing the melting cube to drip down in the valley between my ample breasts. OHHHHHHHH! Now I rub the ice cube over my nipple, causing it to get very hard and the areola to shrink and pucker up.

By this time, I am very hot and my pussy is dripping. I can feel the moisture between my thighs soaking my panties. I reach down and rub my hardening clit over my jeans. I move my hips in little circles, trying to get the seam of my jeans lined up with my clit. After I get the seam positioned in just the right spot, I am wiggling my hips so the seam rubs against my clit hard. This action causes me to cum HARD!

I am still horny as hell and decide to pull over to the side of the road and pull down my jeans and panties so I can finger fuck my pussy to another cum. I find a spot on the road and pull over quickly and practically rip my jeans and panties off! Then I restart the car and start driving again. All this gets pretty tricky now since my car is a 5 speed but I manage. I have had a lot of practice.

I roll the windows up and turn on the air conditioning on high. I adjust the jets so that the cold air is aimed straight at my pussy. I run my forefinger over my clit which is very hard. I take two fingers and "jack off" my clit causing it to get even harder and make my juices soak my seat.

I stick one finger in my pussy, fucking it. The feel of the cold air hitting my pussy while I am fucking it with a finger has me so damn hot I have to stick another finger in.

I am now fucking my pussy with two fingers, ramming them in and hear and listening to the squishing noises. It's getting so hard to concentrate on driving now so I pull over. My road speed is too erratic to keep on driving.

I stop the car and turn it off. I am fucking my pussy still with the two fingers and my other hand is pulling my nipple hard, making it hurt. The pleasure-pain thing is sending me climbing that mountain of ecstasy again. This time when I cum, I squirt cum all over my fingers and the seat. That seat is soaked with my juices.

I have to sit there for awhile so I can gather my senses. I reach in the backseat and grab a towel. I place the towel on the seat under me; pull up my jeans and panties. Then I start the car and head for home.

gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers