The Drive Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah interviews a new personal driver.
1.2k words
3.74
16.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was still trying to find herself a driver. She had placed an ad for a new driver in every possible newspaper that she could think of. The ad stated that she needed a new personal driver who was willing to do a few extra errands. She had not received many applications and the ones that she did get where not that great. She was beginning to lose hope. She had one last interview for today and was hoping he was going to be worth it.

Hannah heard a small knock on her door. Well, here we go again Hannah thought.

"Come in please," Hannah said and went back to the papers she was looking through.

"Hi, I am here for the interview" Hannah looked up and had to remind herself to remain calm. Standing in front of her was a very suitable replacement for Pedro. "My name is Joey and I have worked as a personal driver before." He said as he sat down in the chair across from her. Hannah couldn't keep her eyes off his large arms, firm chest and the even firmer bulge in the front of his pants.

"Yes, I have noticed that your application, you worked for the same person for quite some time. What happened?" Hannah was curious as to why anyone would want to let this man go.

"Actually, she got a pool boy. My services were no longer needed, if you know what I mean," Joey leaned forward and gave Hannah a little wink.

Hannah definitely knew what he meant and she was about to make her move to find out if Joey was the one to hire.

"Hmm, I see." Hannah leaned forward giving Joey a little show of her ample cleavage. "I will also be needing some extra duties preformed and I need to know if you will be able to handle them?" Hannah licked her full lips as her eyes wondered from his chest to the large bulge that she wanted to get her mouth on.

"Sure, I am able to do some extra duties. What did you have in mind?" Joey was now leaning more forward in his chair and was staring down the front of Hannah's very exposed breasts.

"Well, after a long day, I like to have my shoulders and neck rubbed really good. Maybe you should show me if you can do that." Hannah couldn't wait for him to put his hands on her body. She was already starting to get wet with the thought of what could happen.

Joey was already on his feet and standing behind Hannah's chair before she finished talking. He gently placed a hand on each shoulder and started to rub back and forth, going as low as the tops of her tits and always rubbing her neck. Joey could feel Hannah's breathing getting heavy and decided to step things up a bit. He reached down and started to unbutton the buttons on her blouse. Hannah didn't stop him as he peeled it off of her and threw it to the floor. With his hands back on her shoulders he reached down and grabbed her tits in his hands and squeezed them.

"Oh yes," Hannah squealed, "Play with my titties. It feels so good."

"You like that, don't you boss," Joey said as he flicked her nipples between his fingers. He started to pinch and pull on her nipples and they became like little rocks. He came in front of Hannah, picked her up and sat her on her desk. Now he was able to put his mouth on those little rocks and suck on them.

"Yes sir, don't stop"

Joey kept up licking and sucking on Hannah's nipples. He would bite them, pinch them, squeeze them.

"Your tits are amazing,"

He took his mouth off of her tit long enough to find her mouth. They kissed hard and deep, their tongues finding each other. Hannah sucked on Joey's tongue with all she had.

"If sucking is what you like, I have a nice sucker you can suck on ." Joey took a step back and Hannah started to un do his pants. They changed spots so that Hannah was face to face with the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was even bigger than Pedro's.

She started to lick the tip of the head of Joey's cock and then she slid her tongue down the shaft. When she got back up to the tip she slid her mouth right on. She was able to take the whole thing in her mouth. She started to suck on Joey's dick faster and faster. When she heard his breathing quicken she slowed down and just sucked on the tip, flicking her tongue over and over.

"You are such a tease boss lady. If that is what you have in mind, two can play that game." Joey pulled her up off his cock and placed her back in her chair. He yanked her panties off and spread her legs open revealing her wet pink hole. "Since you think you like to tease, I will show you all about teasing" Joey had a wicked look in his eyes that Hannah really liked.

Joey took his time and traced the outside of her pussy with his fingers making sure she was getting excited and wetter every minute. He used two fingers to fuck her while his thumb rubbed her clit. Hannah kept moaning.

"That feels so good, you make me want to cum right now."

"Not yet" was all that Joey would say

He took his fingers out of Hannah's pussy and put them in her mouth. "Suck on these, boss lady" Hannah sucked Joey's fingers clean. She had never tasted herself and she was quite surprised as how good she tasted.

"Mmmm....don't stop, I want some more," At this point Hannah was not above begging

As Joey's fingers worked Hannah's pussy he got down on his knees and started using his tongue as well. He stuck his tongue as deep as he could in her hole and fucked her while her his finger found her asshole and started to fuck her up the ass. His tongue now trailed down her ass and started to lick her asshole. Hannah was really starting to enjoy things. He kept massaging her clit with his thumb and kept her wet. He stood up and took Hannah off the chair. Bending Hannah over the desk he took her from behind. While he kept pumping his cock in her sweet hole, he had hold of her tits pinching her nipples. He pulled his dick out of her pussy and pushed her on her knees.

"Open up boss lady", Hannah opened her mouth and took all of Joey's cock in. She sucked his cock while he held her head and pumped. She sucked off all of her juices while she played with his balls. She then took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them.

"Oh Joey, you taste so good"

With that Joey shot his load all over Hannah's tits. She licked his dick clean and was surprised when he licked her from pussy to asshole again and gave her multiple orgasms.

Once they were both cleaned up Hannah took one look at Joey and said "Your Hired."