The Drive-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila turned her head and smiled at Brice. Turning her back to Abby and Todd, she straddled his lap. Leaning against Brice, her breast to his chest, she let her hands work his cock while she whispered in his ear, "So, you want to fuck Abby and have her mouth on your cock? Is that what you want, Brice?" Sheila bit his neck as she took the cock that she had been stroking, and rubbed it against her wet pussy.

Brice loved it when she tossed Abby's name back at him. She'd been doing that ever since he had admitted to her that he was attracted to her friend, and wouldn't mind seeing her in their bed sometime. He knew she liked the idea, because she'd fuck him and tell him it was Abby riding his cock. "Yeah baby, I want Abby on my cock, and your pussy in my face. Would you like that, hon? Then I could watch you take your sweet mouth to Abby's, and your fingers slide into her; or better yet, capture you both on film." He felt her hand tighten around his now fully erect cock and slide it into her wet pussy. Taking his hands to her hips, he slammed her down, thrusting his dick completely inside.

Abby could hear everything that Sheila and Brice were saying, and she couldn't believe how turned-on and excited she was getting. The images that Brice's words had put into her head, along with the slow fingers of Todd moving up to rub across her panties, were enough to make her pussy so wet, she knew that there was no way Todd could not feel her arousal. "Can you believe them?" she whispered into his ear. "I never knew Sheila or Brice would want to do something like that. Did you?" Abby looked into Todd's eyes and knew the answer, before she heard his words.

"Yes, I knew." Todd continued to slide his fingers up and down her wet panties, as let his lips slowly pressed kisses along her jaw. "Brice and I have done that a couple of times before, back when we were in college." His hand moved over her pussy and slowly slid up to the top edge of her panties, before sliding between her fine hairs and the silky fabric.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, as she let her legs part further, and her hips thrust against his hand more. "Todd, that feels so nice." Abby moaned against his hair as she quietly asked her next question. "Would you want to do something like that with me?"

"Oh god, yes, Abby," he growled in her ear, as his finger plunged deep into her slick, wet hole. "I think you're beautiful, and I think Sheila is nice to look at. To pleasure you, and watch the two of you pleasure each other; hell, I could cum right now, just from thinking about it." Todd felt her pussy clench against his finger as he rotated it to the right, and then the left.

Abby thought about her and Todd spending an evening learning how to please the other, and then imagined her trying to please Todd even more, by licking and stroking Sheila the same way she wanted Todd to lick and stroke her. She had watched porn with other boyfriends, and had listened to them talk about how much they would enjoy a three-way, sometime. They never had asked her, so she never really replied one way or the other. Now she let her thoughts take shape, and realized that she would like to try it. She trusted Sheila and Brice, and she also trusted their judgment concerning Todd. Though she had only met Todd a few hours ago, she trusted him also. She loved how he looked at her whole body, enjoyed touching her and being with her. His eyes didn't ogle her breasts, and he rarely glanced at Sheila's trim form. He had even admitted to her that he found Sheila nice to look at, so he was honest about his attraction to her.

Todd could tell Abby was really considering this new idea. He continued to slide his finger along the walls of her pussy, and let his mouth slowly suck on the sensitive skin under her ear. He pressed her head deeper to his neck, and urged her to suck his flesh harder. Todd took pleasure in the pain she brought to his neck as he pushed a second finger inside her hot, slick cunt. He took the bite she gave him as an urging to move his fingers faster inside her; to stroke her walls harder and quicker. Her body continued to clasp and unclasp against him as he moved his thick fingers deeper, and curled the tips to slowly scrape the inner front muscles of her cunt. 'God she's so wet,' he thought to himself. His cock ached to be free from the tight jeans he had worn. Moving his hips to release some of the pressure on the swollen head, he felt Abby shift her hips and take his fingers in deeper. Her teeth bit into his skin again, as he felt her cum flow over his fingertips, then slide down, coursing over his remaining digits. It pooled in his palm, and fell onto her skirt, leaving it wet and sticky.

Sheila had heard Abby's moan from her release, and ground deeper against Brice's pelvis, as she continued to slowly drive his cock up and down inside her moist pussy. She had almost cum when she heard Todd and Abby's conversation. Her mind worked out a way she could pull Abby to the side, and tell her how much she wanted them to do this with these two men. She felt Brice's cock deep inside her, and imagined the opportunity to not only fuck Brice once again, but to fuck Todd, too. She had never shared a lover with Abby, but she so wanted to now. She wanted a piece of what Abby had, and she wanted a taste of what her friend rarely gave others. She felt her pussy contract around her lover's cock as she continued to slide on him, prolonging their orgasms. Her mind continued to flash erotic scenes of her and Abby licking and fingering each other, or scenes of Brice licking her clit while she fucked Todd with her mouth. She came with the last thought in her head, seeing in her mind, Brice, with a video camera, taping them as they each took a turn doing Abby.

Brice grabbed Sheila's hips and ground her onto him as she came. He felt her cum cover his cock as he shot into her pussy, soaking his opened jeans and silk boxers. He gripped her hard and rocked her up and down, fucking her slowly, letting her spasm against him while his cock continued to pump it's seed deep into her. He moved his mouth to her t-shirt and bit her nipple through the material, running his tongue over the hard bud and soaking her shirt with his saliva. He moved his head back, and looked over Sheila's shoulder at Abby's eyes. Taking one hand from Sheila's hip, he pressed it against Abby's mouth. His body shuddered one last time as Abby's eyes darkened, and she sucked on his finger, running her tongue along the tip before letting it slide in and out of her mouth. Brice mouthed to Abby that he wanted her, and wanted to fuck her. She ran her tongue one last time around his finger before she nodded her head yes, and returned her lips to Todd's mouth.

Abby slowly eased herself from Todd's embrace and pressed her lips gently to his. "Sheila," she said in a passion-filled voice. "I need to use the restroom. Care to come along?"

"Sure, babe," Sheila answered, as she lifted her pussy from Brice's limp cock and slid over the seat. She opened the door and headed out to meet Abby on the other side.

Todd rubbed his cock a few times, and scooted over to sit behind the wheel of the car. Glancing back, he noticed Brice finishing up his undressed state, and allowed him to finish tucking his shirt in before looking back at his friend, saying, "Well, I believe we have other things to talk about now, don't we?"

"Fuck, yeah!" Brice grinned from ear to ear as he pictured Abby under him, over him, beside him; he didn't care where she was, he just wanted her. "I do believe we have two very horny women on our hands, who will need some special attention tonight."

"I do believe you're right about that. I'm surprised at how fast Abby responded to the idea. I wonder if maybe she hasn't been wanting to try something like this for a long time, but was to afraid to ask, or no one ever thought she wanted to. I had a feeling she'd be all for it, when she began trying to concentrate on my fingers and listen to you two at the same time. Brice, I'm not kidding! That woman was so wet while she was listening to you and Sheila talking, I thought I was gonna cum in my jeans. I need to fuck her soon, real soon."

Brice agreed that Abby did need a couple of good screwings, and he admitted again to Todd that Sheila wanted some of Abby, too. The question was, would they both be willing to, this evening? Together, Todd and Brice worked out a way that maybe they could use to convince the girls to make tonight the night.

Abby and Sheila waited in line to use the bathroom. Both women were very wet, and both women wanted to enjoy more of the evening. Abby couldn't hold back any longer. Not caring who heard, she asked Sheila her first in a series of questions. "Have you ever done something like this before?"

"What, a three-way? Or, in this case, a four-way? No, and I assume you haven't either?" Sheila knew the answer; she just loved watching Abby blush.

"Of course not!" Abby answered back, rolling her eyes and sighing. "Sheila, I think I'd like to try it. Do you think, if one of us is uncomfortable with it, that the guys would get angry, and then we'd have problems? I really like Todd, and I really have always wondered what it would be like. Would you be okay with Brice and I? Sheila, I'm pretty sure that they would want us to do things to each other, too." Abby could hear her own indecision in her voice, as well as some concern that Sheila wouldn't want to do it. Abby knew that if Sheila wasn't into trying it, then she sure wasn't going to.

Sheila wanted to set Abby's mind at ease, so she moved herself in front of Abby, knowing that the area was dark where they were, and few, if anyone, could see them. The people in front of the line were absorbed in their own conversations and the people behind her friend couldn't see what Sheila was planning on doing. She bent over to Abby's ear and whispered, "Abby, you're my friend. You can trust me and believe me. I want to do things with you." She slipped her tongue into her best friend's ear, while she snaked her hand up to Abby's protruding nipple, and gently rubbed it through her thin blouse. "See, honey, I want to slide my hands around your breasts, and feel how heavy they are." Sheila felt her pussy getting wet again as she lowered her hand and pressed it against Abby's cunt, rubbing her skirt slowly against it. "I want my tongue here on you, and my fingers. Abby, I want to suck and taste you. I want you to cum for me, for Brice and for Todd; but most of all I want you to cum for yourself."

Abby was breathing heavily as Sheila whispered in her ear, her body responding to Sheila's ministrations just as quickly as she had responded to Todd's. "Oh god, Sheila. I had no idea. I think I want that, too." Abby moved her hips slowly against Sheila's palm and ached to have Sheila do all the things she had mentioned. Looking around, Abby slowly let her fingers run over Sheila's breast, leaning in to press her lips against her friend's cheek. Then she slid her tongue to her ear. "Yes, Sheila I want to try this, too. I want to see what this is like; I want to share myself with you."

"Tonight?" she asked, as her fingers pinched Abby's nipple harder. "Do you want to fuck tonight, Abby? You could have my tongue, and Todd's, and yep, even Brice's. He wants you Abby. You heard him. He called your name while I sucked his cock. You want us all to fuck you, don't you, sweetie?"

"Yes," Abby gasped, as she felt more wet juice slip along her pussy and rest on her underwear. "Yes, Sheila. Tonight."

The girls slowly pulled apart, and held hands as they walked into the ladies room. They waved an older woman ahead of them, allowing her to use one of the free stalls, and they opted to share one. Shellie led Abby in, and locked the stall door behind them. She quickly pressed Abby against the stall door and thrust her tongue into Abby's mouth. She stroked her friend's tongue with quick, long licks; tasting her, and grinding her breast against her own. She pulled up Abby's skirt and rubbed her pussy through the soaked panties, her teeth pulling on Abby's bottom lip. Sheila let her nails skim across the lacy seam of her soon- to-be lover's underwear. She slipped her finger inside, and let her long nails rake over the fine, soft pussy hairs, before letting one finger rub and caress Abby's clit.

Abby was taking in Sheila's tongue, stroking it and sucking it, as her hands buried in her friend's blond hair. Her body was on fire again, as Sheila rubbed her clit, then slowly slid her finger deeper inside her wet and aroused hole. She tugged on Sheila's lip before she left her mouth completely, to suck on her neck. Her body was taking over her mind, and she felt her pussy wanting to have more of her friend filling her. She slid her tongue along Sheila's neck and sucked on her earlobe. She moved her own hand from Sheila's hair to under her blouse, grabbing her breast and kneading it, feeling the nipple under her palm. Suddenly, they both felt the knock on the stall door against Abby's back, and Abby slowly removed her hand from Sheila's blouse, frowning as Sheila removed hers from under Abby's skirt. Abby bent down and placed a kiss over the nipple that had not yet seen any attention from Brice's mouth. She ran her tongue over the hard bud and licked it a few times, before raising her head back up to kiss Sheila's mouth softly. "Tonight, Sheila. With or without the men, I don't fucking care."

Sheila smiled widely and licked her lips, before unlocking the door of the stall, letting Abby walk out in front of her. She covertly slid her hand up against Abby's ass and smoothed down her skirt, smiling at the young woman who had been waiting for the stall, and let Abby hold her hand as they headed back to the car.

Todd and Brice both noticed the girls at the same time, and how each one appeared even more flushed than when they had left, if that was at all possible. Todd watched how the two girls moved, and saw that they were now holding hands tightly and walking close, as if they were two lovers on a first date. He noticed Sheila's hair was more rumpled than it had been when they left, and he observed that the front of Abby's skirt was wet, almost matching the back. His eyes locked for a moment with Brice's, as each man had the same thought.... tonight was the night.

Brice waited until both women were seated in the car before launching into conversation. "So, ladies...enjoy the trip to the restroom?" he asked, as he cupped Sheila's breast once more, running his finger over the small wet spot that he knew he had not placed there. "Anything important, or exciting, you may wish to share?"

Sheila looked at Abby, getting her nod of approval before telling Brice and Todd that she and Abby really didn't want to stay for the second feature, and that each would like to go back to Brice's and play a game, or watch something there. Sheila winked at Brice and ran her hand down across his cock. "Unless you and Todd have other plans for us."

Todd quickly kissed Abby on the lips, and started his car. "Ladies," he said, "I don't have any plans for the rest of the night, or tomorrow either. We're all yours." With that said, Todd put on his parking lights and tuned the radio back to the local rock station, slowly maneuvering the car out of the drive-in before turning on his head lights. He smiled as Abby slid herself across the seat, buckled herself in with the middle strap before resting her head on his shoulder, and stroked his thigh with her hand.

Everyone was quiet on the drive back to Brice's home, each person lost in their own thoughts. Abby, of course, was thinking on whether this was the right thing to do or not; Sheila worked out in her mind who would get Abby first; Brice thought of his cock sliding home into Abby's pussy and Sheila's cunt in his face; and Todd thought about how nice it would be to have Abby beneath him, enjoying her body, and how nice it would be have the movie of them to watch, whenever she and he wanted to. Todd knew that if all went well tonight, he and Abby would be together for a while. He slid his fingers through her hair as he tried to keep his mind on the road.

Brice reached up and tapped Todd's shoulder. "Hey pal, pull over at the store right there, and I'll grab us some beer. You and the girls head over to the video store and grab a movie."

"Sure thing, as long as the girls don't mind." He checked with each one, and pulled off the road into the parking lot of the strip mall. "Well, lovely ladies, what kind of movie shall the three of us choose?" he asked as he slid the shift handle into park.

Getting out, Todd opened the rear door for Sheila, and kept his open as Abby slid out from the driver's side. His eyes roamed over Sheila's body, and he felt some arousal from her thin form, but he felt his pulse quicken when he stole a glance down Abby's blouse and saw her much rounder and fuller breast hidden in her shirt. He held Abby's hand and placed his other against the small of Sheila's back, thinking to himself that he should let Sheila get used to the feel of his touch on her person. When the four of them reached the sidewalk, Brice waved them goodbye and told them he'd meet them in the car after a bit. Todd and the girls proceeded up the walk, and Todd released both women to open the door for them. He let his eyes take in the nice sway of Sheila's ass, and pictured it pressed up against his cock, while he looked down to see Abby's pussy being licked my Sheila's mouth. His cock began to grow in his jeans again, and he groaned a frustrated sigh as he walked in behind Abby.

The three of them wasted no time in deciding what type of movie they wanted. They all knew the movie was just a way to relax, and move back into the conversation and/or action that all wanted to partake in. Each one moved to a different section of the adult movies and scanned the various titles and fetishes. Finally Abby reached out for one, and read the small details it had on the back. This movie, she felt, was the right one for the evening. It involved two men and two women, but the women were the domineering role players, and the men were more of the submissive type. Though Abby seriously doubted she could dominate Todd, she did like the idea of watching how it could be done, if she decided she ever wanted to try it. The group agreed that this movie would be the right choice for what they planned, and headed to the counter and then out to the car to meet up with Brice.

Setting out to Brice's place, this time they only had a few minutes on the road. Brice looked over the movie as Todd drove, and leaned up to whisper in Abby's ear, "A great pick, hon, for a wonderful evening." His lips pressed against her neck, and his tongue slid down it to caress the skin that lay against her collar, before sliding back to Sheila's side.

Todd pulled into the driveway and cut the engine, once again opening the door for Sheila and letting Abby slide out the driver's side. He placed his arm around Abby's waist, and pulled her into his arms for a long kiss. Brice and Sheila walked up to them, and watched as Abby melted into his arms. As Todd's lips left Abby's, he felt a hand pressing against his cock. Looking down he saw thin, long fingers leading up to a blond Sheila, who had on a wicked grin. "Mmmm... I can't wait to get some of this." Lifting her hand from his cock, he pressed his lips to her fingers, "Soon, babe."

Abby let Brice put his arm around her shoulder, as she watched Sheila and Todd walk inside first. She enjoyed the touch of Brice's hands on her, but she liked watching how Sheila had been forward with Todd. She thought she should have been a bit jealous, but she realized that, though Todd was turned on by the idea of the group being together, he was more turned on by her. She let her arm move around Brice's waist, and even felt a quiver in her stomach when his hand slid down over her ass and cupped her cheek. "Oh, Abby," he whispered. "I've wanted to do that for a long time."