The Drive-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila headed to the restroom, and asked Abby to join her, while the men grabbed a few snacks from the kitchen and tossed the beer in a cooler of ice, to haul into the living room. Sheila pulled Abby into the bathroom, and asked her once again if she was sure she wanted to do this. Abby assured her that she was. "Good, hon," Sheila muttered, and proceeded to arouse Abby further, by lifting her blouse up high over her breasts, and quickly flicking her tongue over each nipple. She felt Abby's hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Abby's fingers pulled at Sheila's hair, and brought her mouth from her breast. Recognizing the hunger reflected in Abby's eyes, Sheila lifted her mouth to Abby's and sucked on her tongue. "Abby, I want to taste you first, please. I've wanted to, all night. I want to run my tongue up and down your pussy and suck some of that sweetness, before they do. Let me, Abby." Sheila heard the pleading in her own voice, and wasn't ashamed to beg her friend.

"Yes, Sheila. Taste me. I need it really bad right now. My body's screaming for it." With that statement, Abby slowly pressed her hands onto Sheila's shoulders, urging her to the floor. "Oh fuck," she moaned, as Sheila's tongue made contact with her moist panties.

"Slide them off, Sheila. Take my panties off. I don't need them." Abby was surprised by her desperation to have someone; anyone; suck some of the juices from her body. The fact that it was another woman, and one she trusted, just made her feel safer in her requests. She felt her breath quicken as Sheila's hands slid over her ass and around her waist, and tug her panties quickly down. By the time they got to her ankles, Abby felt Sheila's mouth buried against her cunt. Sheila's tongue slid up and down her pussy, licking each lip, and then moving inside the wet folds. Sheila's fingers moved up to spread open her mound, as she continued to drive her tongue over Abby's slick pussy, sucking and pulling at the edges, before biting her clit. Abby pulled Sheila's head against her, and held it. She felt her friend insert a finger into her hot hole, using her fingernail to graze inside the fleshy walls. She pinched her nipples with her own fingers, as Sheila licked her clit with firm hard strokes of her tongue. "Cum for me, baby." Sheila told her, and then continued to fuck her sweet pussy. "You're mine right now. Mine, Abby, and I want it. I want it to fall down from your body and cover my mouth. My belly hungers for you. Give it to me." Sheila thrust her face back against Abby's cunt, and moved it back and forth over this treasure, as Abby's cum escaped her and did exactly as Sheila had ordered it to do.

Abby clenched the doorknob with one hand and held her lover's face to her pussy with the other, not releasing her hold on Sheila's hair until she had squeezed every drop of cum from her body. "Oh fuck, Sheila!" she moaned. Finally, Abby took her hand from the door and put it under Sheila's chin, guiding her back up to her feet. There, she covered Sheila's neck, chin and lips with her tongue, licking her own cum from her friend's face. "That was wonderful," she said, softly. "And to think, we could have been doing this for years!"

Sheila winked and slid her hand back down over Abby's mound. "Let's see what the fellas have in store for us."

Sheila reached behind Abby and unlocked the door, following her out of the bathroom and into the living room. Todd and Brice had worked together to pull the sofa sleeper out, and had even put fresh pillows, sheets and blankets on it. "You're pretty ready, aren't you, boys?" Sheila laughed, as her eyes raked over the two men, both wearing only their boxers and a smile.

"Why play dumb?" Brice answered. "We all know why we're here."

"You still want to try this, right Abby?" Todd asked. A look of compassion and concern etched his face.

Slowly, Abby lifted her shirt from her body and slipped her skirt from her waist. Standing before the group naked, she looked at each one. "Hmmm... looks like I'm the only one who's serious about the evening."

Sheila giggled as the men's eyes roamed over Abby's body. 'She certainly surprised them,' she thought to herself. She didn't want Abby to begin to feel uncomfortable, so she slid her clothes from her body and let them drop to the floor. She watched as each man looked her over; then they, too, proceeded to drop what little they both had kept on, and exposed a pair of rock-hard cocks to the girl's hungry eyes. Sheila ran her tongue over her pearly white teeth as she slowly crawled her way onto the bed. She looked back at Abby, who only had eyes for Todd at the moment. She slid her legs to the side of the bed and faced Brice's cock head-on, while she watched Todd move from behind Brice to walk over to Abby's side. She shrugged her shoulders, knowing she had had Abby's cum in her mouth first this evening, so she was more than willing to wait for her second helping.

Brice watched, as Sheila got ready to do to him what she did so well. He had wanted Abby's mouth on his cock first, but assumed that Todd and Abby would enjoy each other before anyone else did. Brice looked over the room, and mentally double-checked the angles of the hidden cameras he had placed throughout this room. He had a lot of electronic equipment in his home, and many hidden cameras in all of his rooms. He was quite curious as to what he would view later on sometime when he was alone. Smiling down at Sheila, he guided his cock up to her waiting lips. "What took you so long in the bathroom, baby? Hmmm... maybe, making a little movie for us to enjoy later?" He felt his cock jerk as she winked up at him and slid her closed lips over his cock, before letting her tongue stroke one ball and then the next. He let Sheila continue to tease his balls, while he watched Todd lay Abby down on the bed, letting her head rest just a few inches from Sheila's hips.

Abby felt the first light touches from Todd's fingers as he slowly let them walk their way up her body. Smiling up at him and over to Brice, she said, "I think we wasted the money on the beers and movie." She chuckled along with everyone else, as his lips soon began to follow the path his fingers had just made. Abby pressed her legs together, letting her body feel the new moisture begin to slowly form along the inner walls of her pussy. She pushed her hips up, wanting him to hurry and cover her mound with his tongue, just like Sheila had earlier, but Todd reached up and pressed her hips back into the bed. "Soon, love," was all she heard, as his fingers slid softly over her downy pubic hairs, petting them, and sliding slowly across them. She closed her eyes as she felt his tongue moving up to her inner thigh, to slowly lick the meeting place of leg and pelvis. Her legs opened wide, and her fingers moved in his hair, urging his mouth closer to it's destination. She felt a movement against her bangs, and she opened her eyes to see Sheila running her fingers through her short brown curls.

Todd looked up at Brice before he placed his open mouth against Abby's moist hairs. He breathed warm air from his lungs against her skin, and watched her pussy buck up against his waiting tongue. He lapped at her as his eyes watched her breast heave, and he slowly began to lick her clit. He felt his cock straining from the constantly aroused state it had been in the whole evening, but he also knew that he wanted this experience to be the best for all involved, most of all for Abby. Todd looked up at Abby's face and watched Sheila slide a finger into the girl's mouth. Her eyes were closed gently, but she worked Sheila's finger like she would a cock. He moved his tongue along her wet pussy with the same rhythm that Sheila was using with her finger, sliding his muscle over her pussy, reaching her clit and sliding back down again. He felt her buck against him, then watched as her hand moved up to run her fingers along one of Sheila's breasts.

Sheila was moving her finger in and out of Abby's hot mouth, while she worked her magic touch on Brice's dick. Brice helped her along, with his hand pressed against her skull, and kept her pace on his cock steady and strong. Her mind and body were somewhat distracted by the reflection she could sometimes catch in the living room window, of Todd sucking away on Abby's mound. She reached back and fondled one of Abby's tits, pinching it hard and lifting it up, so Todd could move his own hand to it, and begin to stroke and knead the soft globe. Sheila moved her finger back to Abby's mouth and continued to let her swirl her tongue around it. She could sense Brice's need to release, and she didn't want to swallow his cum again, so she lay back on the bed, her head resting beside Abby's hip.

Brice watched Sheila spread her legs for him, waiting for his cock to drive into her, but he paused as he looked at Abby's mouth, so wet from the saliva from Sheila's finger-fucking. He stroked his cock and looked back at Sheila. He could tell that she was ok with what he wanted, so she slid up to Abby and asked her if she would suck the cum from his cock. He was elated as he saw approval in Abby's face. She sat up, looked at Todd, and got his unspoken ok, as he continued to work on her pussy. Brice watched, smiling, as Abby's lips closed over his cock, and he groaned loudly as her tongue stroked his penis. Sheila's tongue went to work on his balls. Together he felt the two women loving his dick, and he screwed Abby's mouth gladly, while he watched Todd fuck her pussy. Then, too soon, he felt the cum shoot from his balls, to empty inside his brown-haired lover's mouth. He watched Sheila lick his balls and slide her tongue along his belly, coaxing his seed from his cock, emptying it into Abby's mouth.

Once Abby had managed to swallow Brice's first big load of cum, she kept swallowing until she sensed he was almost done. Then she released his cock, and let Sheila suck the rest of it from him. After she knew that Sheila had drained his balls, she grabbed Sheila's hair and twisted her head, covering her lips with her own. At that same time, she felt her own body rock and shake, as Todd brought her to yet another orgasm for the evening. She moved her hand to Brice's cock and slowly stroked the softening member, before letting her fingers search out Sheila's wet cunt. Once there, she moved her finger along its wet lips. As her pelvis pressed against Todd and she felt each desperate quiver rack her body, she could also feel his tongue, licking and cleaning her cum away.

"Oh yes, Abby, you have a body that's made for loving," Todd told her, as he moved into position to drive his cock deep into her pussy. "I think you were made for adventure, and I'm glad I get to be a part of this one." He plowed her pussy with his dick, and let her legs wrap around his waist. He watched Sheila take one of Abby's nipples between her lips, and slowly suck it. He glanced over at Brice, and noted that he was just sitting back, enjoying the fun. Todd placed his hands under Abby's ass, and pulled her pussy even further onto his cock. Her eyes rolled back, and her pussy clenched hard around him. He tried to focus on making this particular event more meaningful for her, but knew he couldn't. He'd been waiting all night to slide into her hot, slick pussy, and his cock couldn't hold back much longer. He rammed her pussy hard, as Sheila manipulated her nipples, sucking on one and teasing the other with her fingers. He looked up at Brice, who had started to stroke himself as he watched the three of them fuck.

Sheila could feel hot juice sliding down her leg. She badly needed release again, and sighed against Abby's tit as she felt Brice sliding up behind her. "Yes, baby, " she said, as she took a moment to look back at Brice. "Fuck me now." She threw back her head as Brice entered her cunt, and she pressed her ass against him. Sheila then went back to sucking and teasing the rosy bud of her newest lover's body, while she felt each thrust of the hard cock ramming inside her. She moved her finger down to Abby's clit and rubbed it hard, helping Todd to bring her toward another orgasm. Feeling Todd's cock moving in and out of Abby, Sheila moaned and looked back at Brice, who was now vigorously fucking her from behind. Placing her finger gently inside her best friend's pussy, she, along with Todd's thrusting cock, helped urge Abby to yet another shuddering orgasm. Abby's moist cum covered both his cock and Sheila's finger, before she slid it out, moving it up to rub on Abby's nipple. Sheila then closed her eyes and sucked her friend's breast clean, as Brice and she climaxed together.

Brice pumped into Sheila until all his cum had been released, once again. Now he was spent, as he bent down and kissed her back. "Wonderful, sweetheart," he told her, as slid himself back to the recliner.

"Mmmm," Sheila moaned, before kissing Abby's lips and moving from the bed, to sit on Brice's lap. "That was the most fun I've ever had."

Todd looked at them both, and then down at Abby. He slowly lowered his body over hers and let his chest rest against hers. "See, hon? You were made for me."

"Yes, Todd. I believe I was." Abby ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him gently. "I didn't get an opportunity to taste you, though. You've done so much for me. I really wanted to enjoy feeling you in my mouth."

He cradled her face and kissed her gently. "Plenty of time for that, some other time," he whispered. He slid his body next to hers and covered them with a blanket. His arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her body close to his side. They drifted off to sleep, as Brice lifted Sheila into his arms and carried her to his bed, where they too rested and slept soundly.

... more adventures to come after, I recover from this one.