The Driving Trip

Story Info
Taking a ride doesn't have to be boring.
1.9k words
4.38
30k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCoz
TheCoz
12 Followers

We are out for a ride. It had been a very busy week and the chance to get away from it all and take a ride in the mountains was a welcome change. It would be peaceful and the sights of all those wonderful colors displayed in early fall is rather breathtaking.

I dressed casually, slacks and a sports shirt. You looked at me and thought I looked handsome. You decided to wear one of those lightweight skirts that fly with the breeze. It isn't particularly short as it comes to right above the knees. I loved it though. I love the way that a breeze could and usually does lift it exposing some thighs.

If I am real lucky the wind plays with it a little more and shows off some pantie. You smile thinking about how easily you can turn me on with this type of skirt.

The skirt is multi-soft colored and almost like silk. If the light hits behind you, just right, I, and anyone else looking, can see the shadow of your body beneath. Your blouse is of similar material and is powder blue. I can easily see your bra under the blouse. You have a sweater you can wear if we go in any place.

The ride is innocent enough. We are enjoying some music, some talking, and a lot of scenery. It stays that way until I dropped my cell phone between the seat and my door. As I stated to reach for it, I drifted a little towards the line on the road. Not a lot, but enough for you to tell me to forget about it and get it later. But, I wanted it now. I wanted to turn the power off to save the battery for later.

I couldn't pull over because where we were on the road wasn't that busy, but there were construction barriers set up allowing for no place to pull over to the side.

So, you said, "Ok, let me get it."

You get up on your knees and crawl over my lap to see if you can see it. Here you are on your knees, bum in the air facing the passenger side window. Your head is squeezed beyond me to peer between the seat and the door. Your boobs are in my lap brushing my cock. My hands that were on the steering wheel are now roaming on your back and then your bum. You notice and like the feel. As you brought your hands up, with the intent of fishing between the seat and the door for the phone, you brushed against my manhood. Actually, due to the awkward position, your left hand is trapped right there and playing with me a bit while you reach with your right hand.

As you are playing with your left and reaching with your right you feel your blouse pull from the waist of your skirt bearing your midriff and lower back. This did not go unnoticed by me. I am now tracing my fingers on the bare skin of your back. Then I start sliding my hands under the waist band of your skirt. I am teasing you with my fingers and then I apply pressure to the skirt to try and push it down. But, it won't budge.

I then look over to the right, out the passenger window and I see that there is a car full of 4 men. They are all a little older and dressed well. They look like 4 business men on a business trip. I tell you that they are all staring at your bum (still clothed) and that the look on their faces seems like they are pleading to be shown more. I ask you if you want to show them more, flash a little in the car? We had often talked about doing this but hadn't done it yet. All of those talks started with flashing a litle bra and then some boob and ultimately some nipple. Of course, our real excited talks also got down to bare thigh, panties and further.

You thought about it for a second and said, with a smile that I could not see, "Sure, it would be a lot of fun."

You moved to start to get up but I put my arm on your back keeping you in place.

You say, in a daring tone, "What's the matter, you don't want me to do it now? Let me up so I can start flashing."

I reply, "We already have started!"

Just then, you feel the waist of the skirt give a little as I undo the button.

Oh, this is so erotic! As the waist of the skirt got looser, it starts to shimmy it's way down to your knees baring my pantie clad bum. You are getting wet.

And, you are thinking, "Are those guys still there? Are they still watching and staring at my bum? Oh my gosh, I want to see them seeing me. I want to play with myself."

You are getting so hot.

I now have the skirt totally loosened and it is down by your knees. Your pantie clad bum is in full view.

You think, "Good thing I did not wear a thong! If I was, these guys would be thinking that I am naked in front of them for their viewing. Oh, my gosh! I wish I was wearing a thong. Oh, why couldn't I be wearing a thong. I am so wet with them looking. If I wore a thong they would be seeing all flesh. Oh my god!"

Now you are so horny -- you are so wet! Now you are moaning! I am now rubbing the thin material at your crotch.

I tell you, "Babe, you are so wet! These guys are drooling for you! Do you want to show them more?"

You reply, "Oh my gosh! Do you want to show them more?! How are you going to feel if they see more?"

Now, as I am talking, I am probing with my finger, I am sliding your panties inside of you.

I say to you, in a hoarse whisper, "Honey, I would love to rip these off of you and let them see all of you!'

As I slightly pulled at your panties. I continue, "I want to let them watch as I play with you! Would you like that? Would you like to have them looking at your cunt get fingered by me?!"

"Oh my god!" you say. "I am so hot. Tear them off of me. I want to show them everything! I want to let them watch you finger me! I want to spread my legs so far apart for them. I want them to see my naked pussy. Let them see you finger my pussy! I am so turned on now that I would do anything right now!"

"Do you mean that?!", I say.

"Oh, geez, YES," you scream, "anything! I am going to open my legs as wide as I can, I want them to see my cunt, to see how wet it is, to see how horny I am. I want them to see how much I enjoy this!"

As you do, I use the electric window opener to lower the passenger window.

"Oh, what are you doing?" you ask.

My reply, "I opened the window so that they can get a clear view of you."

"Oh yes!" you cry. And ask, "Do you want me to scoot my bum closer to the window so they can see my pussy more easily?"

I tell you, "Do it!"

As you scoot your bum towards the window, your face is now right above my crotch. You start kissing me through my slacks. I ask you to take you out and put my cock in your mouth.

You do it! I am pulsing so hard. I won't last long. I want to cum. You want me to cum. You want to taste me.

Your pussy is too far from your hands now so I have to try to take care of you. Then, just as you are really getting into it and feel like you are not far from cumming and can't possibly last much longer -- you feel the car slowing down. You can feel it going real slow. But, you are so excited. But, what is going on?

I tell you that we have to stop for a light.

"Maybe you might want to straighten up." I say.

"Are they still there? Are they still looking?" you ask.

I tell you, "YES!"

"Oh my gosh", you scream. "And we have to stop?", you ask pleadingly. "Oh NO! I don't want to stop, not now!"

I tell you that we are the only two cars around.

I ask you, "Are you still excited? How excited are you?"

You tell me, "I am so excited, I don't want to stop!"

I ask, "Are you so excited that you would do almost anything?"

You scream, "YES! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" I ask.

"YES! Anything! Tell me what you want me to do, I will do it. I want to do it! Tell me what you want me to do!", you scream.

I tell you, "There is another light coming up. If you stay like you are and both cars have to stop, one or more of the guys might get out of his car and they might want to look real close, or maybe even touch you. Would you want that to happen? Would you let that happen!?"

"Oh my gosh!" you say, "Do you think they want to?"

I tell you, "Babe, you are so sexy and so hot, I am sure that every guy in that car wants to see you up close, to touch you, to eat you, and to fuck you!"

You are trembling. "Oh my gosh!" you say again. "Would you mind if they touched me? Would you get mad at me?"

"No Babe", I tell you as I rub your naked ass cheeks. "In fact it would be the most erotic thing in the world to watch them play with your pussy. I would love to watch that happen."

"Oh my gosh, I am so hot and so wet!" you say. "Are you sure you won't mind if they finger me? They will make me cum!"

"Babe", I reply, "That would be so erotic! I want to watch him finger you and I want to watch you cum with his fingers in you!"

Just then the car slows down, you are ready, I am ready. Then, just before we stop, you start cumming. We stop, you gulp down my cock. I cum in your mouth just as a guy from the other car comes around and starts rubbing your ass and then starts fingering your pussy. You start screaming. You are cumming like never before.

When it subsides a bit, you stare up at me. He is fingering you, you are rocked in cums and you give me the sloppiest open mouthed kiss ever. It is definitely the most erotic thing ever.

When we come down from our high, we arrange ourselves. Our friends honk and wave good bye and and take off down the side road. We continue down the main road on our little trip with huge smiles on our faces.

TheCoz
TheCoz
12 Followers