The Drought Is Broken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me," I said as I slipped two fingers in to her wet hole.

"Aahh," Brigit cried out.

I turned around and bent down to tongue and bite her clitoris as my fingers fucked her furiously.

"Ooh, baby, baby, baby," she panted, over and over again. "You're going to make me cum."

Those words were music to my ears and I pushed another finger inside her, stretching her wider. Her pussy was sodden and I was rewarded with another deluge.

AAHHH!, I'M CUMMING!" Brigit screamed. Her body tensed and her pelvis humped my fingers as she came hard. Finally the trembling stopped and she collapsed onto the bed.

I looked up at her and she stared back in a dream-like state. She was a sweaty orgasmic mess.

"God, Dan!" she exclaimed. "It was supposed to be all about you."

"I don't mind," I said shrugging my shoulders. "I love it when you cum. It's such a turn-on and a real compliment. How many times was that?" I asked her.

"God, I don't know...lost count..." she beamed.

Well...I hate to end the party, but I've got to get going."

"Oohhh," she whined, "but you didn't cum."

"Next time," I assured her. I gave her a kiss and headed for the shower.

"The towel and washer on the toilet is for you," she called out.

"Thanks," I replied.

As I was dressing, I realised I hadn't packed a spare pair of briefs. I noticed splotches of dried cum on the crotch and could smell Brigit's juices. Hopefully no-one would notice my distinctive scent, I thought to myself or I could always go commando. I splashed on some after shave to mask the smell.

As I exited the bathroom, Brigit returned wearing another sheer nightie.

"Oh, that's beautiful," I said as I ran my hand across her hard nipples.

"Thank-you," she replied with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "I'm going to finish off what we started."

"Oh, God. I wish I had more time," I groaned. I couldn't believe that she was going to pleasure herself again. The woman was insatiable.

I pulled her close and pressed her gorgeous body against me. My hand drifted across her soft ass, trying to commit the feel to memory. My fingers dipped into her sex and I enjoyed the familiar wetness one last time.

She led me downstairs and I felt like jumping her again but duty called. As she opened the front door, I said, "Thanks for a wonderful start to the day!"

"Anytime!" she replied and playfully slapped my ass as I headed outside.

12