The Drow Partner Ch. 01-09

Story Info
A Powerful Drow matron has a dark secret.
28.3k words
4.41
23.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story contains large amounts of taboo fetishes, Including: Sex with fictitious beasts, Incest, Fantasy Creatures, Magic and Alien (as in foreign, no UFO's) situations, Rape, and Torture. If any of those offends you, please leave.

DISCLAIMER #2: The Drow in this story are based off of Greyhawk and Forgotten Realms drow. The story also contains legitimate reasoning behind their actions and behavior, meaning that they are simply not raving horny elves (well, most of them) looking to get into sexual situations as fast as possible. Expect to see violence, aggression, torture and some distasteful behavior. This also means that there is not going to be sex on every page. If any of this sounds irritating you, please stop reading now.

DISCLAIMER #3: Everyone in this story is of course 18 years of age (or the equivalent for their race).

Chapter 1: Late

The partner hadn't fed in over 8 hours, and it was starting to get antsy. Akasha despised the feeling when the partner got antsy. She shifted her seating on the mount several times, making the other passengers look at her like she was some type of disease. She stared back at her servants with a thick glare, making them all face forward with terrified looks on their faces.

She was starting to become under distress, she needed to get back to her estate faster, before her partner turned her into a mindless lunatic. "Move faster!" she barked at the driver of the enormous creature.

"Ye… yes… matron," the Drow said back to her, sounding as fearful as usual.

This wasn't her normal driver, but she couldn't wait any longer at the gallery for her own concierge to pick her up. She will deal with her driver later; he would pay with his life for his tardiness. She fidgeted with the flaps of her thick leather cloak, trying to focus her attention on something other than the growing feeling inside her. One of her servants, the one directly to her left, glanced at her right hand as it clasped around her cloak. She only glanced for a moment, but Akasha saw it none-the-less, giving her servant a cold stare. The girl looked forward immediately.

The one to her left was her primary assistant and care-taker of her servants. You would consider her the highest 'ranking' servant in Akasha's service, her name was Kristalla, but Akasha occasionally called her Kris so she could bark out commands faster.

Kristalla was easily the most beautiful of Akasha's servants. She sat in perfect posture as Akasha glanced over at what she wore. Akasha usually made sure to dress her worthy servants up in whatever she pleased, it sickened her that most of her servants had no taste for dress. She often had to instruct them or beat them when they appeared poorly in public, resulting in the death of many of her lesser servants. However, Kristalla knew better, one of the reasons she had made it so far in Akasha's service.

Kristalla wore a pair of widow blank leather pants, form fitted to her toned legs, along with a pair of thick leather boots. Akasha knew they were magically enhanced to improve the girls balance, but she paid it no mind, whatever advantages her servants could give themselves to serve her better was not of her concern. She wore a flimsy low cut spider-silk top that accentuated her curves, held in place with her black leather vest over it. The vest pushed against her ample bust tightly, showing deep cleavage from her exceedingly large breasts. Akasha enjoyed seeing the pale gray skin visible, making sure her best servant always showed her best sides. She allowed a smile smirk to form across her face, before a momentary pang hit her in the chest from her partner.

Kristalla's hair was the traditional silver of her race. It was currently completely down, it fell across her shoulders and chest and was very long, almost as long as Akasha's. It covered small portions of her bust and arms. Kristalla seemed to notice all the attention and turned to look at Akasha. "Yes, my mistress?" she asked politely.

"Nothing, alert me if any of the new imbeciles act up, I am in a distressful mood today. Is that clear?" Akasha returned in mono-tone. Kristalla looked surprised at the answer, as if she expected something more sympathetic or compassionate. No such feelings existed in Akasha's heart.

"Yes, mistress, I will alert you via message." Kristalla replied slowly, making sure not to miss a word, as if she may have forgotten it as she was saying it. She corrected her posture and looked forward. Akasha's estate was coming into view and she wanted to make sure she had perfect timing for the new servants on the back of the creature.

The enormous centipede came to a halt as the driver parked it in front of Akasha's complex. Her estate was enormous as well, making a strange contrast to the giant insect. A large drifting walkway escalated a mountain topped with various multi-colored mushrooms. Most of the mushrooms were magically enchanted, giving off the faint glow of multi-colored light. It was normally forbidden, but Akasha could care less what the religious 'prophets' decreed the rules were, her estate was her own land. The walkway moved swiftly to the top of the mountain, where her home rested, partially embedded in the rock of the mountain itself.

The building was multi-floored, containing several towers strutting out the top. Akasha had built several high rooms for her magical studies, which she hasn't much visited since her partner arrived. The upper floors of the mansion contained her private quarters and living chambers, as well as stables and various rooms for her pets. Her servants all roomed on the lower floors, and occasionally in other less savory places. With the exception of Kristalla, who maintained a small living quarters on Akasha's personal level. Akasha wanted her to be able to communicate any issues immediately, without having to travel several rooms to deliver the news. Most individuals had no knowledge of the dungeon level, below the estate, connected by tunnels magically burrowed into the rock.

The monstrous centipede lowered itself down as the driver stuck it with magical spark sticks in just the right places. Akasha waved her hand and then walked out into thin air. Fortunately for her, her feet found ground on the magical walkway she just made for herself. She walked a few short feet, planting herself on the surface of one of her giant mushrooms, and turned back to her entourage.

"Kristalla, organize these morons immediately, I want everyone where they are supposed to be in 20 minutes or I will hold you responsible." Akasha said with a shrill tone in her voice. Akasha pointed her finger at the crowd of Drow before her, and made a hand gesture. All of her servants, excluding Kristalla, showed an immense wave of panic when suddenly one of the staggering male drow in the back of the lot exploded into a cloud of dust.

Akasha spoke to the group now: "I will have no insolence, work as if your life depends on it, because it does," she cleared her throat and placed her hand down back at her side. The rest of her group of new servants, now seven of them in all not including Kristalla, started to stand more orderly waiting for Kristalla or Akasha to give them more instructions. "Kristalla, meet me in my fungal room in 30 minutes, you know what to do." Akasha said finally.

Akasha turned her back on them and waved her hands in another gesture. The world blurred and foamed into total blackness for a mere second, and then Akasha was in her private bedroom. Her partner nagged at her brain like a ringing in her ear. "Yes, I am going as fast as I can." Akasha said out loud to apparently nothing.

This room was in total darkness, which mattered little to Akasha with her enhanced night vision. All Drow could see in the dark, but only in black and white. However, Akasha had magically imbued her eyes to see everything in the dark. Her room hued up perfectly to her, in every shade as if moderate light were shining into the room. She immediately walked over to her full length mirror and started removing her cloak.

She removed her cloak and tossed it across the room, magically levitating it to the correct drawer in her rust-weave dresser. She examined herself in the mirror, while slowly removing her ornate fabric vest with spider-silk thread. She liked the silk in the fabric, the silver shined through making the vest look extremely expensive… which it was. She used the same method to toss the vest and her spider-silk skirt into her dresser, leaving herself with only her widow black formless bra and panties.

Akasha wore these undergarments almost every day, the magic imbued in them allowed them to perfectly form her body, and kept them one hundred percent clean at all times, which is especially important when her partner persists with her on a continual basis. The bra held her breasts perfectly, showing just the amount of cleavage that she wanted, and sufficiently supporting them at the same time. She waved her hand and tossed the bra across the room into a small drawer next to her finely crafted bed.

Akasha's breasts were massive, but they were perfect. As they should be, she had spent years perfecting them with magic and fungal salves. They were nearly 4 times as large as an average human's, but they weren't impaired or damaged in any way. Her skin was a perfect shade of pale gray, with a hint of blue, as with the rest of her race. However, her breasts had no sign of blemishes or marks and remained in perfect shape when not supported. From the back, you could see the sides of them extend out past body on the left and right, but remaining equally aligned on both sides. They appeared to be lifted, even though she was wearing no support, showing ample cleavage. Her nipples were a dark shade of purple, and perfectly round. Her areolas were about two and one-half inches wide, capped with small nipples that resembled eraser heads. She teased them a little bit with her lithe fingertips, making them get harder almost instantly; her nipples get very long when they are hard, and she was pleased to see this, as undoubtedly was her partner.

The room was nice and cool, making the previous body moisture on her slender hips send cold sparks through her torso. She reached up and took the spider shaped clips out of her hair, letting her hair fall down over her naked breasts. She ran her hands through it several times, and then muttered the incantations of a verbal spell. Her hair immediately parted and straightened itself, falling down over her upper body in an even pattern. Her hair was a few inches longer then Kristalla's, and came to a little above her navel. It was normally straight with a slight wavy pattern, but she always used her magic to keep it straight as possible. Her hair was a slightly darker silver then the rest of her race, almost coming off as a light gray. Her facial features were a different story.

All elves did not have body hair, and most didn't even have eyebrows. The elves that did have eyebrows generally had eyebrows that were the same color as their head hair, often of a slightly darker shade. The Drow were no different, being a species of elves themselves. However Akasha fell into a completely rare group of Drow, the one that had eyebrows of a different color then their head hair.

Akasha's eyebrows were a soft dark purple, and very thin, moving perfectly with her facial features. Fortunately for her, this was considered a gift among her people. Her eyebrows, being her only other body hair, were considered an amazing feature that complimented her beauty even more. She had full lips that were naturally a dark shade of purple, and piercing white eyes that always seemed to swirl with shards of red pulsing energy that some referred to as 'unkempt power' from her spellcasting abilities. Sometimes her eyes looked more red then white, or even black, all of which depending on the lightning in the area (often none). All of this coupled with her perfectly small (but not too small) nose helped her ascension into her family's matron position. She smirked at herself in the mirror before turning away from it.

Akasha left her formless panties on, and slowly slinked over to the entryway into the room. She slid the door open, and walked into the dark hallway leading to her other private chambers. She had two servants wearing beige cloaks cleaning the hallway. She walked by them without looking at their faces. She wasn't concerned with them seeing her body; they had their eyes gouged out long ago so that they could work in her personal level without seeing her or her belongings. She stopped at the last door in the hall before the stairs and turned right, opening a door to a rather large room with a glass roof. This room held all of her pets.

This room housed several animals she had collected over the past couple hundred years; everything from cave wurms to dragons fooled into her slavery by malicious gambles. She gracefully walked over to her private steed, Maestiff, who easily had the largest pen in the whole room. He sensed her presence and moved to the end of the pen, raising his head over the fence made of stone. She reached back and grazed his matte black mane. "I am sorry, I will return to you later. I must deal with several issues in a short time," she said to the horse.

The horse appeared all black, but was actually a combination of black and dark gray. He had fiery red eyes with orange tint around them. In fact fire actually seemed to leap out of his eyes often, showing the truth to his demonic nature. He was large for a horse, about half as much larger then a mustang, and often smelled of brimstone when he was angry or upset. His hooves were huge and appeared whiter than most horses. His mane was long and black, hanging past his neck. He looked straight into Akasha's eyes and appeared to be anxious.

"Do not destroy anyone or anything until I return, is that clear?" she barked before turning away. While her back was turned, the horse grunted as if in approval, and then returned to his dinner of shaved cave slugs. Akasha didn't even turn back to look; she simply walked away with a firm smile on her face. She left the large room without another word and re-entered the hallway.

Chapter 2: Urgency

At this point the servants were gone. Good, she thought to herself. She went over to a statue of a large black dragon directly in the middle of the hallway. She stared right at is, as if it was going to come to life and speak to her any moment. She glanced down with a malevolent look on her face, and waved her hand while reciting a bizarre incantation. The statues eyes lit up into a bright green and the statue moved back into the wall, revealing a small spiral staircase going down. Akasha immediately walked down the stairs, even though the statue moved back to block the secret passage.

The stairs went down a long distance. Although practically nude, Akasha didn't seem to notice. At the base of the stairs was a long hallway lacking stonework. There were three wooden doors along the right side of the hall. The first two doors were about 25 feet apart, with the last door being at least 50 feet away from the second. The doors were thick, with silver trimmings and handles, locked with chains and a magical lock shaped like a disc. Akasha moved to the first door and waved her hand, removing the lock, she wasn't in the mood to play today.

The room appeared as an ordinary cave dwelling about the size of an average living room, minus the wooden floor boards keeping the floor level. There were several devices in the room, along with several multi-colored mushrooms and some furniture, including a table complete with chairs, a large bed with satin bed sheets (currently unmade) and long black leather couches made of upper world design. It was what was on the far wall, chained to the ceiling, which made the room the most interesting.

Along the side of the room were more than a dozen humanoids, all completely nude, and chained to the ceiling by their neck. It would appear that they were uncomfortable and choking, but they were held up by magical fields of force that was not only supporting them completely but keeping them in a state of unconsciousness and keeping their life force alive. Akasha walked over to a stocky human male.

She looked him over slowly. He was fairly muscular with very little body hair. His facial hair was trimmed to a clean shave and his head was a shaggy mess of brown hair. His most prominent feature was his flaccid cock, which was almost 6 inches long the way it was. He was circumcised, which was rare for a human. He will have to be the first, Akasha thought to herself, with a solid pang to her crotch from her partner. She almost grunted out loud.

Akasha then walked over to a Drow, which were actually few and far between in her little collection. He had long hair of the traditional silver, and also failed to have any facial hair. He was fairly slim, which means he was like that before he was admitted here. He had long fingers and muscular biceps; perhaps he was a ranger in his time of life. Akasha decided this one will be second.

The groaning sounds of wood could be heard as the door to the room opened. Akasha turned to see Kristalla strut into the room, wearing the same outfit minus her leather spider-silk and leather top. Her beautiful long hair covered up her full breasts as she walked slowly over to Akasha. "Who shall I prepare for your, mistress?" she said in a much more casual tone, and started to remove her leather pants. "Will it be this one?" she says softly while pointing to the drow male.

"Yes, begin on him immediately." Akasha said, also in a much less demanding tone. She then turns to walk back to the other side of the room and pauses before turning back to Kristalla to say something more. "Your quickness increases by the day, my servant. I am pleased," she says with her head bowed.

"Thank you, my mistress." Kristalla says while manipulating the magical components of the restraint around the male drow's neck in order to put him in a standing position on the floor of the room. Kristalla started massaging the drow's balls in her hand while her head was still turned in Akasha's direction. "I will always attempt to please you, mistress." She finally said before turning her head to his hardening cock. Although the man was getting much attention, his mind remained in a trance and he was only remaining in a standing position because of the magic in the collar.

Akasha had already turned back to the human, but heard her servant's words. She questioned the sincerity of the last thing Kristalla said, but paid it no extra mind. She trusted her assistant, and even if she was throwing frosting on her select words, she still knew that Kristalla would never betray her.

Akasha reached for the collar on the human's neck, and isolated the four magical star shaped dials that were present on the ring of stone. The first dial had a simple square symbol carved into the empty space inside the star. Which, when rotated in tandem with the 'circle' dial next to it, determined how the magical field adjusted the posture of the wearer. Akasha quickly turned it so the human male was in an upright standing position.

The third dial, on the right side of the collar, had a small spider inside it. When this dial was rotated the wearer was forced into a multitude of actions, all basic. Generally things like 'walking' and repetitive motions that didn't require any thought. This dial was the least used.

The very last dial had a large red spider inside it. When this dial was pushed or rotated, the collar released its control on the wearer and awoke them from their slumber.

Akasha didn't waste any time today, she was already late for her evening duties and the partner was making her crotch throb. She made the man walk forward and released the chain. She walked him over to the bed, and adjusted him so she could sit on the end of it. She removed her formless panties and made a gesture with her hand, which caused the panties to wink out of existence. Already large amounts of her fluids were leaking down her leg, which now soaked into the dark red comforter of the bed and over her thighs.

123456...8