The Drug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

All constraint now gone, he hammered home, knowing Marie was close to her climax, knowing he was past due, but grimly holding on, willing her to take her pleasure before he exploded. Joined together as one, both trying to unite their bodies, he thrust and thrust, while she rose frantically to meet each demand. No more was it a slow climb to the heights, but a racing scramble, knowing that the finish was there and desperate to reach it. Marie felt the heat within her suddenly expand, the fire roaring through her, knowing she was dying but happy to go. She came slowly back to life, feeling Neil still within her, no longer that rampant monster but a gentler being, relaxed and happy, and knew he had also climaxed while she was floating.

They lay, still joined, until Marie gently pushed his side, indicating he should move over. Neil rolled slowly to the side, arm around her, holding her gently. They both lay still, neither wanting to talk or move. Later they might have things to discuss, but for now, nothing mattered.

Lying back and relaxing, Neil was idly considering the advantages of applied psychology. Just give someone enough information to let them draw the conclusions you wanted from what they were experiencing, and they would make decisions based on those conclusions. Things had proceeded very nicely, with an outcome he hadn't really expected. Neil lay next to Marie, content, except for a nagging itch in the back of his mind. Something he'd seen or heard was trying to bring itself to his attention, but what? He looked idly around the room, not trying to force the thought, but letting his eye drift where they wanted. He found himself looking at the dressing table, and the ornaments on it.

"Why do I keep looking at them?" he pondered.

As Neil lay there, actively considering the ornaments, he finally registered just what he was looking at. That large central ornament was a very nice Galileo thermometer. Marie would only have needed to glance at that and she would have known that it wasn't a case of her being unnaturally hot, but a room that was a lot hotter than it was supposed to be.

"Who," he wondered, "has been playing who?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers
12