The Drunken Adventures of Bridget

Story Info
Bridget enjoys her boyfriend's best friend.
1.1k words
3.71
34.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate when authors stop in the middle of the story to give physical descriptions of the characters, and I'm too lazy to work them in artfully, so here you go.

Cast of Characters:

Luke: My boyfriend. 6'4", shaggy blond hair, green eyes, medium build, luscious lips, easy smile, gorgeous ass, perfect cock. Luke and I have had an open relationship for the last four of our six years together.

Jack: His best friend. Slender, toned, dark hair, dark eyes, a little shy. Jack and I have fucked a few times. It's been a couple years since the last time though.

Sean: Another friend. Stereotypical Irishman- red hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin, tight body, the only one who can almost match drinks with me. (Almost.) VERY shy.

Bridget: That's me. 5'4", 36D, bubble ass, runner's legs, bluegreengray eyes, dark shoulder-length hair with bangs. The hair changes constantly. The ass is permanent.

Now for the story.

* * * * *

Last weekend Luke, Sean and I were visiting Jack at college, staying in his one-bedroom apartment. This is a tiny college town with 3 times the legal limit of liquor licenses. Jack's place is within walking distance of all of them. Needless to say, when the four of us arrived home at 1 AM we were all pretty inebriated.

Luke crashed on the couch immediately and Jack disappeared into his room. Sean and I were in the middle of some drunken discussion so we stayed outside on the sidewalk where we wouldn't keep the lightweights awake. Pretty soon Jack came out in pajama pants with a glass of water. He sat down on the other side of me and pretended to participate in the conversation. It was about something scientific that I couldn't remember sober if I tried. I think I was more interested in having an excuse to stare at Sean than what we were actually talking about. After a minute Jack's fingers started wandering up under my shirt on my lower back, out of Sean's view. Jack is not a casual toucher. This was Jack-speak for "Let's fuck, and let's fuck now." His light touches seemed to access a red-hot line of nerves going straight to my clitoris. I squirmed a little on the sidewalk, trying not to let Sean see.

After a minute I couldn't take it anymore. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I came out Jack and Sean were both in Jack's room talking. I cut in between them and said, "You can either fight over me, or take turns," and dragged Sean out of the room before either of them could say anything.

I don't remember the exact conversation, but it ended with Sean telling me he was too drunk for sex. I left him on an armchair in the living room to sleep and went into Jack's bedroom. He was lying in bed pretending to be asleep. I pounced.

I ripped the covers off of him and half-straddled him so I could reach his lips with mine. He "woke up" and we kissed passionately. "I missed you," I murmured while letting him know with my fingers exactly which part of his anatomy I had missed the most. It was a lot more awake than he was, by the way, and sticking halfway out of the fly of his pants.

I sucked and licked my way down his chest, stopping to flick my tongue repeatedly across his nipples. He let out a sound that I was sure Sean and Luke could hear from the next room. To quiet him, I moved back up, supporting my weight on my arms on either side of him, and straddled him all the way, trapping his moan with my mouth. "You were driving me fucking insane outside," I whispered against his cheek and darted my tongue around his earlobe just for the satisfaction of his answering wriggle underneath me.

Jack's hands strayed up toward my chest. I grasped the neckline of my black tank top and pulled it down until it was caught underneath my bra-clad breasts, the thin spaghetti straps straining. Jack reached into my black satin bra and pulled the soft, pale globes out of the cups so that he could reach with his tongue the large cream-colored nipples set against my pale white breasts. My head rolled back and I froze for a few minutes, concentrating intently on the feeling of his talented mouth on my body. By the time I moved again I could feel myself sopping wet and neither of us had even taken off our clothes yet.

Time to remedy this little oversight. I slid down his body slowly, taking his pants with me. His cock bounced up into the moonlight from the window. Giving silent thanks to the alcohol in my system that allowed me to bypass the gag reflex, I quickly sunk his dick into my mouth before he could react. I worked the tip of it with my throat muscles for a minute before leisurely moving back off of it and checking his facial expression. It was worth it. He didn't wait for me to return to sucking his dick, but tugged at me until I slid back up on the bed. He slid his hands down either side of my body until he found the waistband of my jeans, then moved both hands to the front and undid the fly. I raised my hips up enough for him to slide them down, pressing his face into my cleavage while I was at it. He took the hint and started suckling my right nipple while his fingers slid under my panties and one finger smoothly crept in between my sodden nether lips. It was more than I could stand. I began stroking his cock in rhythm with my left hand.

He lightly moved his fingers around my ultra-sensitive clit, never quite touching it. *He remembered,* I thought. His lips moved to my left nipple. Soon I felt the orgasm building and I clutched at Jack's hips to keep from replacing his hand with my own. I managed to control my other hand enough to use it lightly on his constricted balls, scraping my fingernails gingerly across their surface. As the waves of pleasure grew more intense and closer together I started grinding against his hand, but it danced just out of reach. "Now, Jack," I hissed. His fingers suddenly moved as one, roughly stroking my clitoris as I came, bucking against Jack's side and biting my lip to keep from vocalizing it. My left hand tightened on his cock and he climaxed, sending streams of hot liquid onto his flat stomach and my outstretched arm.

We lay panting for a moment. I looked over and realized he had zonked out. I smiled, leaned over to kiss his forehead, and went into the bathroom to clean up a little and get dressed. Then I walked back out into the living room.

And locked eyes with Sean.

To be continued...