The Dumb Blonde Ch. 04

Story Info
The blonde makes up for working hard an Uni.
8.9k words
4.55
42.1k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over the legal age of consent when the events took place.

Part 04 - The Holiday

===============

We spent a few days deciding where we wanted to go. We both wanted somewhere lively, but at the same time we wanted somewhere where we could have some quiet time together. In the end we settled for Malia on the Greek island of Crete. There's a lively seafront that has lots of clubs and bars; and a quiet old village on the land side of all those clubs. We settled on a smallish hotel that consists of about 12 blocks of 4 rooms spread on a hillside near the old village. It would be somewhere where we could recover from the hectic nights and not be surrounded by people wanting to party 24 x 7.

As soon as we'd got that settled and booked Lucy told me that she'd have to get some new bikinis and sun wear. I wasn't sure what she meant by 'sun wear' but I told her to get online, find what she wanted and order it.

"Why can't we get them in town so that I can model them for you in the shop?"

I had to spoil her fun by saying,

"Unfortunately you can't have any fun flashing me, or anyone else who just happens to be there because there are no shops round here that sell anything like what I imaging you are looking for."

Just talking about and imagining Lucy in an almost nothing bikini got me hard again and we got distracted from the holiday for a while.

Lucy later spent 2 hours on the PC ordering what she wanted. I never realised that bikinis were so expensive.

Lucy also told me that she'd have to start swimming again to tone-up her body. I told her that she couldn't improve on perfect; but she insisted. We had to go swimming 2 nights a week until we went on the holiday.

The following lunchtime Lucy went shopping for a one-piece swimsuit. When I asked her why not a bikini she told me that we were going to the pool to swim, not mess about.

When Lucy finally got back she had a little bag but she wouldn't let me see what she'd bought.

We rushed home after work and went straight out to the pool. The pool has family changing rooms and we used one and I got to see Lucy's one-piece swimsuit; and WOW was the only word that I could use to describe it.

There's no way that it is a proper swimsuit; it's more like underwear.

It was a sort of sleeveless, backless, sideless bodysuit with high cut sides to the bottom part; her back was uncovered (apart from straps) right down to the top of the crack of her butt. The sides scoop so low that there was nothing down to the one inch sides on her hips. The front was so low-cut that I could see right down to her belly button. And what's more, it's made out of this very fine yellow mesh material. If Lucy had a big black bush it would have hung out of the sides and the hair that was covered would have been clearly visible through the mesh.

It clung to her body like paint. Her nipples were rock hard and I could see every detail of them. She had a wonderful camel toe, only interrupted by the bulge of her clit.

And all that was before it got wet.

I wanted to pounce on Lucy even before we left the changing room but she was having nothing of it. She was there to swim and swim she did.

The pool that we chose has part of the main pool marked off in lanes for the dedicated swimmers and that was where we went. Lucy dove in and she was off. Nothing was going to stop her and there was no way that I could keep up with her. Most of the time I just stood there and watched her glide through the water. By the time that we left I was knackered just watching her.

When Lucy got out of the water I realised why she'd picked a yellow costume. When it's wet you can see straight through it. She may as well have been naked as we walked back to the changing room and in to the showers. At that time of the evening there were very few people there and those that were there either didn't see her, or they ignored her state of dress.

I didn't; no sooner than she'd peeled it off in the changing room I pulled her to me and had her there and then. I had to hold my hand over her mouth so that no one could hear her moans and screams.

And that got repeated twice a week until we left for our holiday.

Four weeks later we packed our bags and set off for the airport. I was surprised how little Lucy packed, less than me. When I asked her why she told me that she didn't intend wearing much for most of the time. As for her travelling outfit, it consisted of the white tank top with the lace panel at the top, and a thin, cotton, 'A' shaped micro skirt. She'd adjusted the straps on her top so that both her nipples were sticking through the lace. She said that she felt like she had nothing on. I told her that she came into the 'barely dressed' category. She giggled and squeezed my cock through my trousers.

I asked her if she intended for her nipples to be exposed and she told me that exposing her nipples was only the start; when she got to Greece she intended to expose a lot more than that.

At the airport she kept flashing her butt and / or pussy as she bent to pick-up and put down her case. I also noticed that the girl on the check-in, the security and the passport control people all stared at her, but none of them said anything.

When it came time to get on the plane she insisted that I go up the steep steps first. When I looked behind (below) her I realised why; there were a group of young men looking up her skirt.

On the plane Lucy sat in the middle seat of a group of 3. For most of the journey she was leaning over with her head on my chest and I had my arm round her. When my hand drifted down to her butt I discovered that most of her butt was exposed. I'd wondered why the man on her other side was always looking our way.

About 4 hours later we arrived at Heraklion airport and then got the coach to Malia. The coach was full of young people all intent on having a great time. Many of them had opened their duty free booze and were getting very happy.

Our room was on the ground floor of a block on the side of the hill. It had everything that we needed, including a balcony big enough for us both to lie out, and a view of the small pool. A path went down the side, and across the front of our balcony. I told Lucy that we'd have to be careful what we left on the balcony, and what we got up to on the balcony (The balcony front has a wall about half height and metal railings up to about waist height).

Lucy giggled and said,

"Oh goody an audience."

I wasn't sure what she meant at the time, but I soon found out. After having a shower she walked out onto the balcony totally naked and let the sun dry her hair.

When a young couple walked past the balcony she just smiled and said "Hi" to them.

It was then that I remembered that Lucy hadn't brought many clothes and her saying that she didn't intend to wear many. I smiled to myself, got a hard-on and remembered that I am a very lucky man.

I unpacked my clothes then we decided to go for a walk and get the lay of the land. I put some shorts on and Lucy went and got a bikini out of her bag. She went to the bathroom to put it on, which was a bit strange; she'd never been shy getting dressed or undressed before. When she came out I realised why. She was looking for the shock effect that it would have on me.

Lucy certainly got that. The bikini consists of 3 metal rings, one for each nipple and one for her clit; and yellow strings holding them in place.

I stood there, stared and said,

"Fucking hell Lucy, are you really going to go out like that."

"Of course, what's wrong with it?"

After a few seconds pause while I thought of something to say I said,

"Absolutely nothing; what there is of it. I hope there aren't any policemen about."

"I've read that there aren't many policemen around here, too many cuts after the financial mess that the bankers and politicians got the country into."

"I hope that you're right." I said as I locked the balcony door and opened the main door.

As we walked around the hotel grounds no one took much notice of us (Lucy). Lucy was walking around virtually naked, and acting as if it was something that was quite normal. By the lack of reactions, people were obviously used to seeing nearly naked girls. All the people that we did see were about our age, no kids. Only 2 young men's eyes seemed to follow Lucy; which was quite understandable.

We bypassed reception and walked out onto the street and down the road towards the beach. The closer we got to the lively part, and the beach, the more people we saw. I was happy to see that all the girls wore bikinis, not may wearing their tops, and about half wearing thong bottoms. Apart from Lucy's pussy being on display, her bikini fitted in quite well with the others. It wasn't until we got to the edge of the beach that we saw a naked girl. She didn't look drunk or drugged and looked to be quite happy being naked.

I put my arm round Lucy and started to relax. It was going to be an 'interesting' holiday.

"I feel a little over-dressed." Lucy said.

I laughed and replied,

"I'm sure that you'll find a way to solve that problem."

We walked round in a big circle before finding a café to get something to eat. None of the staff batted an eyelid when they saw Lucy. As I was eating I wondered just how long it would be before Lucy was walking around totally naked. I got a hard-on.

The sun was going down as we left the café to walk back to the hotel. About half way back Lucy took her top off and gave it to me saying,

"That's better; I don't feel so over-dressed now."

She gave me the bikini top and I put it in my pocket. As we walked I looked at her magnificent tits.

All during our walk we never saw any kids or anyone who looked over 35 (apart from the locals that is).

Back in the room we decided to have a quick nap before hitting the bars. We didn't get that nap; as soon as we got on the bed I leant over, kissed Lucy and thanked her for being her. One thing led to another and she ended up riding my cock for ages.

After about 10 minutes I looked out to the balcony and saw someone walking past. Our curtains were open and the light was on. If they looked they would have been able to see us and what we were doing. I told Lucy and she didn't surprise me when she said,

"Yes I know, do you think that we could sell tickets? Next time we'll leave the patio doors open so that they can hear us as well."

On the subject of the balcony, Lucy and I had sex out there quite a lot. Lucy was keen on doing it there probably because of the chances of being caught. After having a shower Lucy would often go out onto the balcony to let the gentle warm breeze help dry her hair.

A few times when I had finished my shower I went out and put my arms round her and she asked me to step back. When I did she backed up then bent forward and put her arms on the railing. This left her butt at the ideal angle for me to fuck her from behind; so I did.

The second time that I was about to enter her Lucy asked me to slap her butt. When I did she said,

"Harder!"

She repeated this after each slap until my hand was getting sore, so was her red butt.

I could see that she was getting really turned on and just as I thought she was about to cum she said,

"Fuck me, please fuck me Jack."

I did, and as she started cumming a couple of lads walked by and stopped when they saw us. One of the lads said,

"Give her one for me mate!"

I nodded to them then shot my load into her.

We had to have another shower before going out.

The third time that Lucy was out on the balcony drying her hair, and she presented her butt to me, I spanked her hard; and kept going even when she asked me to fuck her. My hand got too sore so I took my leather belt off and continued with that. It wasn't long before Lucy had an orgasm; a rather noisy one that attracted a bit of attention from our neighbours. One couple watched us until we went back inside.

I promised that we'd explore this new source of pleasure for her when we got back home.

Lucy's Holiday Wardrobe

----------------------------

It may help you if I describe the sum total of clothes that Lucy took on holiday.

Swimwear

-----------

The rings bikini. I've already mentioned this - 3 metal rings, one for each nipple and one for her clit; and yellow strings holding them in place.

The slingshot. One string coming out of the butt crack and going up her back to her shoulders where it splits into two and goes over her shoulders and each string opens to 2 inches wide rugby ball shape to go over her nipples. The material in these 'rugby balls' is see-through. The 2 strings then narrow to next to nothing and go down either side of her vulva, framing her slit and clit nicely.

The material less thong. Just like a normal thong bikini bottom except that it has no material, only the strings.

The cup less top. Matching the material less thong; it only has strings.

The figure of 8 - This thong(?) thing is like 2 large rubber bands sewn together for about 2 inches. The joined part went in between her butt cheeks. From the back the 'thing' looked just like a thong; but the 2 strings that went from her butt forward split and went either side of her vulva then on and up to her hips. All of her pussy and pubes were un-covered.

The Band Aid; yes, band aids. Three of them that just cover the best bits of her body (apart from her magnificent face and long blonde hair).

Lucy took 3 bikini tops, one is see-through and the second has no cups, just the strings. The third one is the metal rings one.

The dresses

-------------

The red backless, large hole mesh, see-through micro dress.

The fishnet little black dress. From a distance it looks like a normal strappy dress, but when you about 3 yards to her you realise that you can see-through the holes.

The white babydoll dress -- probably made as a night dress -- totally see-through.

The black strips dress -- The back is made of one inch strips of material with two inch gaps between them. The front is totally see-through.

The skirts

-----------

Black half sarong -- see-through.

Red half sarong -- see-through.

The frill skirt -- A white 2 inch band round the top with a 6 inch flared, see-through bottom part.

The thin, cotton, 'A' shaped micro skirt that she wore for travelling.

The sailor suite -- A black, very see-through school skirt only 10 inches long with a see-through white top that has black edging and sailor looking collar.

The tops

---------

Lucy only took 2 tops with her, the white tank top with the lace front panel; and a 'V' neck cami. The cami was for emergencies and never got worn.

As you can see, the clothes that Lucy took in her suitcase didn't take up much space.

The Bars

======

These were brilliant. We only once saw one policeman anywhere near the bars; and that was after a fight had started. I don't know where the policeman had to come from, but that fight had long finished by the time he got there.

It didn't take us long to realise that it was a case of anything goes, just as long as no one gets hurt or damages anything.

It wasn't uncommon to see a couple having sex anywhere slightly off the beaten track and we saw at least 3 naked people (boys and girls) on the streets each night.

Lucy and I did have sex on the streets a couple of times. With Lucy's lack of clothing it was quite easy for us to do it. Lucy said that she loved having sex with people walking past just a few feet away. I think that she secretly wanted to get caught.

With the weather being so nice and warm, no one was wearing much; especially the girls. Topless was very common and lots of girls just wore underwear thongs.

Lucy had put on her red backless micro dress the first night that we went out; she looked magnificent. As soon as she saw a naked girl she slipped the dress off and asked me to put it in my pocket. There was hardly any material to the dress so it fitted in easily. She drank and danced naked for the rest of that night, even walking back to the hotel naked.

After that if we only intended to go to a bar(s) on an evening, Lucy went wearing only shoes. Not once did anyone complain although a couple of drunk, fat bitches called her a slut and the men wouldn't stop looking at her. I guess that they were looking at her naked body, but it could have been her beautiful face.

Some of the bars had competition nights. These were always aimed at getting people naked. You could never win a wet T-shirt competition if you didn't get naked.

The wet T-shirt competitions

--------------------------------

Lucy entered 3 of these. In each one she ripped the T-shirt off and danced in a very sexy way, thrusting her naked hips at the audience with her legs open. She came runner-up in the first one she entered; the winner (who was on after her) frigged herself at the front of the stage. Lucy wasn't too happy, and she won the other 2 competitions that she entered by getting down on her spread knees, leaning back and frigging herself to orgasm, right in front of everyone. I'm sure that she was quite vocal but no one heard her above all the cheering. The camera flashes recorded her pleasure for ever.

Afterward that second competition Lucy came back to me and told me that she'd really enjoyed making herself cum with all those people watching. She told me that there was only one thing better, and that was for me to fuck her in front of an audience.

I was relatively sober at the time and wasn't too keen on the idea; but if it made Lucy happy then I'd do it. I strongly suspected that she'd find a way of making it happen.

The mechanical bull

----------------------

Lucy also flaunted her spread pussy on the mechanical bull that was in one bar. She took her nothing thong off just before it was her turn. She said that she wanted to experience it totally naked. The whole audience saw just how wet she was, and judging by the number of camera flashes, a lot of people would enjoys seeing her like that for a long time after that night.

The simulated sex competition

----------------------------------

Another bar did this game that involved simulating sex. They got 5 couples up onto the stage and they took it in turn to simulate having sex in their 3 favourite positions. We watched a couple of times that the game was played, on a couple of nights, to see what people did and how far that they'd try to go before the staff stopped them.

We discovered that the later it was in the night the further they'd let the couple go. During the first game of the night the men had to keep their underwear on.

In the next game the men were told that they could get naked but actual penetration was not allowed. The girls loved looking at the men's hard-ons.

By about 1 o'clock in the morning, all restrictions were gone; and most of the inhibitions. This was the time that Lucy wanted to enter.

When we got picked to play Lucy took her nothing thong off. Along with 4 other couples we stood on the stage waiting to start. One girl was wearing a bikini, another, just a bikini bottom. The third just a pair of shorts and the fourth just an underwear thong.

The first position that we had to simulate was the doggy position.

Full bikini couple went first, the man keeping his shorts on. They weren't very good.

The shorts girl went second and her man took his shorts off but kept his boxers on. The girls in the audience cheered at the tent in his boxers.

Bikini bottoms was next and her melons swung from side to side as her male partner pretended to fuck her from inside his shorts.

Underwear thong was more daring, so was her boyfriend. He got naked and his hard-on pressed against the thong.