The Dungeon

Story Info
A slave feels the pain and pleasures of the Dungeon.
2.1k words
4.37
24.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shula
shula
1 Followers

I lie awake looking up at the ceiling, gazing into the darkness. I'm startled by the sound of footprints coming towards my room. As they reach the door, I shudder not knowing who or what it might be. As I watch the knob on the door turn, I become frightened. Lying naked and helpless in my bed watching, the door begins to open. My tanned frame is curled into a ball on the bed, breathless; afraid I watch.

The door swings open wide, my eyes searching and trying to see the entrance. A dark tall muscular shape appears. My eyes adjust. I smile and unfold my body, moving to my hands and knees on the bed. The form in the doorway is my Master, a very handsome man. Master's tall masculine frame walks to the chest of drawers. I begin to feel the burning in my belly, the sensation of wanting the man that owns me to take and use his property as she should be used.

I watch. He takes from the drawer some handcuffs and a few other items. My eyes become big wondering what he has planned. My eyes follow Him closely.

He begins walking toward me, motioning for me to rise from the bed and kneel at his feet. I climb from the bed and crawl across the floor to meet him. Kneeling at Master's feet, he motions for me to raise my head. I do so and the leash is snapped to the steel around my neck. He tugs the leash and I move swiftly and rapidly behind him.

I'm led down the stairs to a place hidden in the basement. Master calls it, the Dungeon. In this room there are many pieces of furniture, depending on why you're in this room the experience can be pain or pleasure. The Dungeon is a dark place, very dimly lit.

Master leads me to the stocks, opening it he slips my arms into the slots. Spreading my legs wide He puts the ankle bar on. I shudder as I hear the locks close knowing there's no escape.

I watch as Master takes the whip from its spot on the wall. I relax my body so that the pain is not too much. He lays the lashes to my back; the pain is unbearable, but I make sure to utter no sound, or I'll get it harder.

After the lashing is done, I hear Him begin to undress. His footsteps behind me come closer. Standing behind me, Master's hands on my ass spreading my cheeks apart, I feel Him enter. A soft and low moan comes from my mouth. He pounds into my ass hard. With every thrust he becomes harder. The moans become louder each time he enters. I feel His strong hands slapping my ass as he rides me. I moan with each push of his hard stiff cock into my ass. While Master rides me, I feel the locks being opened on my wrists. I dare not move as the locks open. He reaches up and pulls my long black mane, yanking my head back to meet his eyes.

Pulling me forward the leash is latched once more to my collar, and he pulls out from my ass. Turning me around to face him, Master tugs the leash and motions for me to kneel in front of him. I kneel quickly, and he places his hard stiff cock on my lips. My lips part as Master slips his large cock into my mouth. He begins to move back and forth as I suck long and hard taking every inch of his shaft deep into my throat. I can feel the shaft of his cock throbbing as I suck. Moving my tongue up and down the hard rod, I come to the head of his cock. Slowly reaching the tip, I run my tongue across it, and I suck harder on the shaft. The feeling of wanting and needing him starts to take over my body, and I feel my sweet nectar begin to flow.

Master pulls his cock from my mouth lifting me. Pulling the leash, I follow. Wondering what's in store for me now, I follow as he leads me to the cross that stands against the far back wall. He reaches it and drops the leash on the floor, again motioning for me to kneel beside him. I do so as he opens the locks to the cross, my naked frame kneeling beside him, my ass red and stinging, my back welted from the lashings. I feel the pain immensely, but it doesn't matter.

As Master ties me to the cross, I hear the door to the dungeon open. A soft smile comes across my lips. I watch my other Master come down the steps pulling behind him my sister. She is tied to the stock; he then has his way with her.

I feel my Master's grip on my wrists placing them in the cross and then locking them into place. Next my legs are spread wide and strapped in. Master slips the blindfold over my eyes so I can't see what's going to happen. Its dark and I wait in anticipation for what's about to happen. My body tingles as I feel something soft come across my naked frame. Moaning I feel my Master's tongue run across my body, moving lower till he reaches my hot wet slave heat. His tongue crosses my wet clit, probing the inside of my slave heat. I begin to moan louder, my back arching because there is no escaping what he's doing. I can't move.

Hearing my sister moan as she is being well used by Master, makes me wetter. My body squirms as I feel my Master's tongue deep inside me. He takes his tongue out, and I moan with pent up desires. He begins to untie me, and then takes the blindfold from my eyes. I watch him re-attach the leash to my collar. Pulling the leash for me to follow him, we move towards my sister, where she stands straddled at the stock.

Reaching her, my Master pushes me down to her slave heat and tells me to enjoy. Looking up at her I see her limp and exhausted frame. Small tears release from my eyes as I see she's worn out. Reaching up to her slave heat with my tongue, I gently lick at her hard swollen clit, my tongue flicking at it like a snake's tongue searching the air. As I lick at her clit, my hands move up to her ravaged body, pawing at her like a wild cat pawing at its food. My hands make their way to her breasts, large rounded breasts, her nipples erect and tender.

I take her nipples between my fingers and roll them starting off gently, then a bit harder each time. I play with her nipples, my tongue inserting deep into her pussy tasting all her juices. Sucking her clit into my mouth, I hear her moan with pleasure. Looking up I see both Masters standing in front of us, watching as they masturbate.

Seeing them masturbate arouses both of us girls and we begin to moan louder. I continue to suck on her clit, moving my tongue in and out of her sweet tasting pussy. My fingers continue to grasp and tug at her nipples.

Taking my tongue from her I begin to lick and kiss at her inner thighs. In the heat of passion I bite into her flesh, as I release I see a trickle of blood running down her leg. My instant reflex is to lick at it and clean it like the animal I am. I move my tongue across the inside of her leg back to her slave heat, nibbling on the hood of her clit, gnawing at it with my teeth gently.

I again insert my tongue deep inside her. She moans with pleasure again but cannot move. I begin to taste her juices flow in my mouth. I slip my tongue from her and rise to meet her lips. I part her sweet and luscious lips with my tongue, letting her taste the nectar that still sits in my mouth.

I kiss her passionately as my tongue rolls around hers. My hands again wander to her rounded swollen nipples. I squeeze them hard and then trace the outline with my fingers. My lips graze across her face moving slowly downward toward her neck. I take my hand and move her dark mane from her neck, as I kiss sensually along her hair line, then down towards her shoulders.

I make my way back up her neck. I begin to suck on her ear lobes, whispering to her, "I love you", biting and nibbling as I insert my tongue into her ear. God I've become so wet from playing with my sister, Tasting her juices makes me want to explode with pleasure. I hold back.

Now moving my tongue down to her breasts, I take her nipple in my mouth and suck hard. Releasing it I then kiss them. Placing my hand on her clit, I rub with my fingers, making tiny circling motions around the hood teasing it.

I listen to the moans escaping her. As I play with her clit, I insert my finger, watching as her back arches and her hips begin to move to the rhythm of my finger. I too begin to moan, as I listen to her soft and helpless cries of pleasure. I continue sucking her nipples and biting at them as I fuck her with my finger, enjoying the intense moment between us. She whimpers and cries as she cums hard, her body in spasms, her breathing slowing from a rapid pace.

Taking my finger out I slip it into my mouth, sucking on it to free it from her juices. Tasting her I move my lips down her body kissing till I reach her hot and wet pussy. Slipping between her legs, I begin to suck her pussy dry.

I turn and look at both Masters standing there watching our every move. Master Punisher motions to me to untie the girl and snap her leash to the steel around her neck. Lifting my body from the floor, I stand before her, releasing her hands first then un-strapping her ankles. I reach down pick the leash up and snap it to her collar and then place the leash in his hand. I watch as he leads her to a table. She climbs up onto it and then lies down with her head hanging over the edge.

I, myself, now am on a different table in the same position, both Masters standing in front of us as they shove their large enormous cocks into our mouths. Grasping our hair, they pull our heads closer, wanting us to take all of them in. With our mouths full, their hips move faster pushing the shaft deeper down our throats, switching between girls. They seem to be moving faster now almost to the point of cumming.

I want to explode. We girls beg to cum. They tell us no. Loud moans and cries escape from our lips as we cry out in agony wanting to cum.

Then all of a sudden I hear Master yell, "Cum girl, cum."

He spasms and begins to cum in my mouth. Full of Master's cum, I suck his cock till he is dry and swallowing what is in my mouth, licking at the tip to catch anything that is left.

Slowly he pulls his cock from my mouth and moves to my pussy. Spreading my legs wide, he begins to suck the juices from me as I moan in relief. My pulse rapid, my body sweaty, my breathing slowing to a normal pace again as I've released myself.

Looking over at the other table, I see now that Master Punisher has taken the girl and spread her across the table on her hands and knees. I see him fucking her from behind, plunging his cock into her ass. She whimpers and moans as the motions become faster.

Then as my Master, I hear Him yell, "Cum girl, cum now."

She screams and moans as her juices are released. He throws his head back while riding her ass. He then cums hard. His motions slow to a stop. Gently and slowly he pulls out from her ass, turns her once again, and slips his still hard cock in her mouth, so she may drink the last of his cream.

Our leashes still latched to our collars, we are now led back upstairs. Back to our room so that we can rest.

Lying on the bed my sister and I look into each others eyes. I pull her to me and snuggle close to her as we fall asleep listening to the night sounds.

shula
shula
1 Followers