The Dungeon Ch. 3

Story Info
The conclusion to Patty's tale.
2.5k words
4.26
45.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BasilDD
BasilDD
6 Followers

9

Patty heard a totally muffled voice and couldn't understand what the noise was. The object was removed from between her legs and now she could not feel the second pair of hands touching her...

"What's going on?" Patty asked, in a mixture of complete horror, terror, fear, and any other emotion that could possibly be felt.

She could still feel nothing physically – The man held the blade of the knife close to her face – "I won't tell you again"... Patty thought the man was talking to her - but then she felt something being forced between her legs again - this time realising it is a very erect cock...but she knew it wasn't the mans...

Patty gasped at the intrusion, not even able to know who it was... "Oh god" she thought... "Another one..."

She could feel the person shaking against her and he was hardly pushing or moving – The man moved the knife across Patty's face and suddenly she felt the other person push really hard inside her. First, they moved slowly, but it was soon obvious that the person was beginning to enjoy fucking her.

The man, now satisfied with the state he now had her in, slipped his fingers into Patty's mouth so her mouth was open, then forced his cock between her lips. "There, now you have two inside you, my sweet young thing - how does that feel", he said, knowing she cannot talk with him stuffed into her mouth and allowed himself a little chuckle...

Patty just let out a muffled cry of terror as she was being violated even more... something only a little while ago, she had not thought possible.

Just the thought of her totally helpless body being defiled like this made the man want to cum - and as her muffled cry of terror emitted from her mouth, he filled her throat with his cum...

Patty swallowed fast, trying not to taste, because she knew she will not be able to breathe without swallowing... she was forced to continue to swallow as he shot his cum more and more into her mouth.

She started to gag, so the man pulled out and let the rest squirt onto her face, coating her cheeks and hair.... "Now I feel so turned on by you"... he thought to himself.

The man then bent down and held the knife to her throat as Patty continued to be fucked harder and harder... She screamed at the top of her voice but nothing came out, except some globules of the mans cum... Patty closed her eyes, thinking she was about to feel the knife cut into her...

Patty swallowed the last bit, breathing heavily, trying to breathe, praying to god that she would live – the man is mesmerised by her cum-soaked face, heaving chest, and the fear in her eyes.

Instead, Patty heard the rope being slashed and pulled off - as the man bent down with his face beside hers, she could finally move her head - but didn't know if she dare look to see who is now fucking her so hard...

She gulped, still trying to breathe, but she knew she must look, so, she looked down.

Unable to bear it anymore, Patty turned her head slowly as the man whispered in her ear how much he had enjoyed fucking her...

The darkness of the room was so apparent and Patty couldn't make out who this other person was - so the man reached over and took a candle.

Patty was squinting, trying to make out who this figure was...

The light flickered and slowly her eyes became accustomed to the dim light and she could barely feel herself still being fucked...

Suddenly her heart felt as if it was going to explode - her head started to spin and she felt totally out of control now - the room was spinning round and round and the feeling between her legs was like a hot poker all of a sudden...

Patty was very disoriented, trying to figure things out as her desensitised body came back to life. She felt as though she was going to black out but couldn't - the person between her legs was shaking uncontrollably and she could see he has his eyes closed. Then she could tell he had a large sticky patch over his mouth - so now she knew that although he was cumming in between her legs, he wasn't doing it because he wanted to... but all the same he is enjoying it...

…As she realised it was Brian, her own boyfriend – she went into blackness as she felt him pumping into her hot sweaty body...

Patty blacked out, having too many intense thoughts, feelings, pains, and fears.... 10

Patty felt her eyelids start to flutter open as...

…As her boyfriend stopped emptying his load into her, he came to his senses and a look of abject remorse crossed his face. He pulled the sticky tape off his mouth and the man made no attempt to stop him. Patty looked at him, as if pleading...."Why, why you?"...

"I I I tho - thought you loved me?" stammered Patty. Her boyfriend stood there crying, knowing what he had done to her.

He said in a quiet voice, "I- I had no choice - he told me he already had you imprisoned here and that if I ever wanted to see you alive again, I I had to do as I was told"...

Patty's head was spinning... not knowing how she had gotten into this mess... then she just closed her eyes, hoping to god that it was a dream, trying to sort out her feelings. Patty realised that her boyfriend had been watching everything that had happened to her tonight and she felt a wave of total depression come over her...

Patty knew she could not escape what was happening, and her body released itself, slumping against its' bonds... just accepting it, and trying to accept what was next...

The man just stood watching the two of them, knowing that their lives were never going to be the same after tonight. He was feeling very pleased with himself and walked along the frame, dragging his hand over her lovely tits – Patty didn't even feel his hand...

The man turned to Patty's boyfriend and said, "ok, you are free to go, you've fucked your little tart now - so she has no reason to say no to you in future"

"But, aren't you afraid he'll tell everyone?" Patty said, very confused.

Her boyfriend muttered that he will go to the police and tell them everything and have the man arrested... The stranger just laughed. Her boyfriend didn't understand why the man was letting him go and he was torn between running away and staying for Patty's sake...

"Go! Tell everyone! I can't stop him, but the police can - go!" Patty screamed at him, trying for her last hope, still not sure why the man would let him go…

"Well, you can if you want - I'm not stopping you!", said the man. He looked over at the camera and said – "see that, the remote feed has been broadcast back to my apartment and every little move you have made on your pretty little tart is recorded for everyone to see - do you think she will enjoy finding everyone helping themselves to the parcel of video tapes I'll leave at the college gates - then the whole town will know what your little whore has been doing for kicks!".

Patty burst into tears again and pleaded with her boyfriend not to tell anyone, for her and her family's' sake.

Brian, Patty's boyfriend was torn, still knowing that the man should be in jail permanently for this, but not wanting to go against his girlfriends wishes and betray her anymore.

He went up to Patty and said "I won't... I really do love you, and if that's what you really want, I won't. And as for you - you bastard - she's not a whore - you made her this way – you - and no one else - why can't you just let her go?"

"Ok", said the man, "I've just about finished using her cute little body". He released the clasps that had held her hands and binding from her legs. He pulled her onto her feet. Patty looked puzzled, wondering if he really was about to let her go.

She sobbed, "can I go – please"...

Patty was stumbling, trying to walk, but couldn't, and slumped onto the ground.

"Not quite", the man replied... Patty replied "but you said".... The man interrupted "Don't tell me what I said... See that camera...your boyfriend knows not to argue anymore". The man looked at her on the floor and said to her boyfriend, "look she's really fallen for you now" - and laughed. Patty's boyfriend stood there not knowing what to do. The man turned to Patty again and said "on your knees then whore"...

Patty couldn't move, walk, couldn't do anything – not even say that she was no whore.... Her spirit had left as she just sat on the dirty dungeon floor, scared to moved, and scarred for life.

The man walked behind her and pulled her upward under her arms. Her boyfriend stood in front of her, totally ashamed but unable to do anything about his hard cock.

The man whispered into Patty's ear as he pressed tight against her, "you'd better do something about that".

"What?", Patty asked, totally exasperated.

"You'd better start sucking him...

Patty's boyfriend was totally turned on by this, even though he knew he shouldn't be. He didn't need much persuading to stick it into her mouth...

Patty's vision was blurry, her head in a kind of haze.... She knew there was no fighting it, and she opened her mouth, hoping that it will be over, and then suddenly thinking of something - "Hey- you - earlier- you - you said that - that..." Patty tried to concentrate, trying so hard, trying to will herself to speak but the man interrupted

"Don't speak- just suck!"

"No – you - you said you would have me all week- what's the catch - I just suck and my boyfriend and I leave? No - there's - there's something wrong – no – you went against your promises before - and I'm willing to bet you will this time - what are – what are you going to do?" She said, thinking clearly for the first time that entire night.

"Just do as you're told", he told her. As her boyfriend pushed into her mouth, he pushed Patty tight against the man. As he was fondling her tits and watching her boyfriend thrust into her mouth, He decided he was going to have her ass again. He told her to stop sucking and Patty stopped.

Her boyfriend suddenly looked disappointed. The man told him to lay on his back and then told Patty to carry on sucking him. The man then moved her legs apart and forced himself once again into her ass. As he pushed into her from the rear, Patty's face was pushed harder onto her boyfriend...

She wanted to stop this but the thought of the film and of her mom being threatened stopped her from arguing...

The man took the plastic thing her boyfriend had earlier used on her and whilst ramming into her ass, forced it into her pussy - now she was being had from all angles. Harder and harder...

The man heard her muffled moans, and then her gagging as she tried to breathe with her boyfriend's cock in her mouth. Patty's body started to respond, against all her wishes, against everything that she had been forced to do, and it got easier to fuck her pussy with the "instrument".

The pain was melding into one as she shut her mind off from what was happening yet again – she couldn't believe this had happened to her and didn't know why she was being punished - she desperately tried to think what she had done so wrong...

At the same time, Patty was starting to really enjoy this; her body was heaving with the strange feelings sweeping through her....

Patty's breathing was becoming faster and heavier and she started to feel that she wanted to let go and feel all the things happening to her.

As she tried to breathe, as she was being fucked everywhere, helpless against this, and actually liking it, she couldn't believe herself- how in hell could she like this- "I can't I just can't" , she told herself.

Totally confused now, Patty decided to let herself go with it and started to moan as the pain turned into a deep pleasure.

Her body started to spasm, and her face scrunched up as she started to cum, still being fucked, not being able to stop it now, and feeling totally depressed at this turn of events.

Patty was starting to feel a warm feeling all around her as her body let its' juices really start to flow – she had forgotten that her boyfriend was in front of her and that the man was behind her – she concentrated only on the object between her legs - that was what was giving her all the pleasure.

Patty collapsed after a minute of continued climax, and allowed her boyfriend and the man to cum into her, as she tried to think about what happened, in a very confused state, with her vision blurry and her body very sensitive.

She felt strange, having just exploded with her own body fluids - The warm feeling was welling up around her and she felt as though she was drowning...

…As her body continued to spasm, she felt herself slipping and took a really deep breath...

11

And suddenly she was choking and crying – there was a blinding white light and Patty was filled with absolute panic and screamed...

She whipped her arms about and found she was splashing in water...

As her mind raced, she ever so suddenly came back to her senses... Patty was covered in water, in her bath....

The handle of her pink hairbrush still firmly inside her pussy. Patty suddenly realised that she had been acting out her fantasy and had slipped into a daydream.

Patty started shaking.

Brian called from behind the bathroom door – "you ok honey? You've been ages and we're supposed to have left for the cinema half an hour ago". Patty started to sob and shake as she realised what had happened to her – she had just experienced her first orgasm!

Now Patty was calming down – she thought to herself - how will I explain this to Brian, and tell him what I want him to do tonight...

"Umm. Brian... I was wondering... We don't have to go to the cinema, do we? I mean, I'm not feeling in the mood for a sad, romantic thing - maybe... well, why don't you come in here, and I'll tell you..."

BasilDD
BasilDD
6 Followers