The E-club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ogod, please, touch, stroke, whatever you want. And I loved how you just sat right down and started talking about my bare breasts." A throaty note of arousal quavered in her voice. I moved my hands forward and pressed them together, palms toward her soft flesh. She looked down, watching me fondle her. I worked my fingers under those mounds, squeezing them, lifting them, feeling their weight. I took one, then the other in both hands, shaping their roundness in my palms, enjoying the way they molded to my touch. Holding a handful of flesh in one hand, I gently stroked toward the tip with the other. My fingers ran over the rough pink flesh surrounding her nipple, little bumps, some with short back hairs growing out of them - a vast wonderland of sexual flesh, exposed for me. All the time I was telling her how beautiful and sexy they were.

"Touch me on the tip, I need it."

She jumped when I scratched and pinched there. Instantly her nipple responded, unfolding and swelling as I stroked.

"Ah, that's wonderful." Her mood changed immediately. Her posture straightened, she smiled and lifted her boobs in her hands to offer them to me.

Bringing them up almost to my mouth, she murmured, "Go ahead and kiss them - they won't melt." I took one, then the other into my mouth, sucking, licking, nipping. The tips glistened with moisture and with tension. She pulled back on the flesh to stretch the breast skin out even more.

Now this buxom woman was bouncing, excited, nearly jumping out of her chair. The older, olive-skinned woman sitting next to her asked if I wouldn't 'massage' her too. "Wouldn't it be hot to fondle two women's boobies at the same time?"

I took the bait. The two felt different; the new woman's breasts were warmer, the skin rougher, the flesh firmer. She turned her shoulders to force her boob closer to me. I pinched both nipples, and got two squeals. The double fondling continued for a few minutes, but I knew that the objects of my attention would eventually get sore and the pleasure would subside. Another guy came up and sat opposite my first large-breasted friend, asking whether he could caress her other now-neglected boob, and she assented. Now she was really in exhibitionist heaven, with two different guys fondling those two huge orbs at the same time. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. I excused myself, letting the new guy take over - best to stop when they still want it.

My attention was distracted by a gaggle of giggling teenagers at the far end of the room. The three of them were daring one another to take their lacy bras off, and finally one of them did, baring modest-sized, perfectly shaped breasts, riding high, their erect nipples pointing slightly out and upward. I walked over.

"Hi mister, how do you like her boobies? Ain't they, like, just awesome?" The topless girl covered her face, still giggling, but didn't cover her perfect boobs. These girls were clearly very inexperienced, experimenting with exhibitionism for the first time.

I asked, "May I?" Miss Topless's boobs shook and vibrated as she laughed and shifted, now peeking at me, looking embarrassed but determined to take her friends' dare. She nodded. First I took her hands and gently removed them from her reddened face; I told her how beautiful her slim body was, a gift of nature, and dared to gently stroke and squeeze my way up her arms and down her chest.

She jumped when I reached my goal, but allowed me to caress those breasts, abruptly pulling her shoulders back to thrust them forward. They were tipped with little hemispheres of glowing pink that I rubbed with my palms, drawing a surprised gasp. Her skin was warm, smooth, alive with the translucent glow of youth. Looking more closely I noticed a trail of glitter from her neck down to the tips of her tits. When I asked her about it she giggled again and confessed that she had been at a party the night before, wearing a very low-hanging top.

"Well, dude, my friends put the glitter on before the party. We were hoping some dudes would, like, take my top off, but none of them ever did. Wimps. The whole idea of, like, exposing me got us so horny we came here today."

I was doing pretty well, going from 'mister' to 'dude' inside of five minutes. I caressed her whole upper body while she shivered and squirmed. Still holding onto one nipple I turned to the other girls. One had a squarish figure and a not particularly attractive face, but her bra hid an obviously well-developed anatomy. I dared her to take it off, and to my surprise she did. These girls were into dares. Two glowing white cones appeared, tipped with already erect nipples that looked impossibly large because she had almost no alveoli, her nipples protruding like pink-brown islands in a sea of white flesh. They pulsed with each heartbeat. Remembering the permission thing, I said "I'm going to play with your tits now in front of your friends, ok?"

She murmured, "Awesome", and leaned over the counter. Letting go of Miss Glitter I reached out, palms away from her, and caught each nipple between two fingers. She looked down at them as I used my thumbs to rub the tips, eliciting an involuntary squeal, another push forward, and a moan. It appeared that her tits had never enjoyed much male attention. I couldn't resist getting those meaty morsels in my mouth, their rough chewy texture entrancing me.

Suddenly all of them started giggling again. "Oh my god, I don't believe it, awesome!"

A young guy had walked up beside me, his large semi-hard dong hanging in front of their faces. Miss Glitter extended a hand to touch it.

Before I got myself in more trouble, John appeared at the door and rescued me. We went back to the bar at the entrance to meet Colleen, who was nowhere in sight. I enjoyed surveying the people sitting there, especially the women, some bare-breasted, some barely covered with see-through wisps. They weren't all goddesses with perfect bodies; some had overly wide hips, or bits of flab here and there, but I appreciated what they had to offer, not what was lacking. Waiters and waitresses bustled among the guests, nude except for tiny aprons. The waitress aprons were semicircles about the size of an outspread hand, tied low about the hips and edged with lace, while the waiters had aprons of similar size but square and without the lace.

I asked John whether it was hard to find employees willing to work in such provocative outfits; he boasted, "Just the opposite. They work for minimum wage, and it's hard for our guests to tip. They do it part time so they can support themselves with real jobs. Of course they're all exhibitionists, they enjoy having their bodies inspected. It's the perfect combination of work and play."

Looking more closely, I saw what he meant. Most of the staff was young and nubile. When a man was served, a waitress would usually lean her chest near his face to deliver a drink or a snack, and hover there just a little longer than necessary. Women were served by waiters who could lean into a nice set of boobs, and sometimes get themselves fondled as a 'tip'. Taking orders, I saw them pressing their bare hips subtly against their bare customers.

Just then Colleen rushed up, her boobs trembling deliciously. "I'm so glad I found you. We have to be in the back room in half an hour."

Before I could ask her what that was about, John asked her how she had found the club. She said a friend at work had told her about it, joking that nobody in their right mind would even think of going there. But without saying anything to her friend, Colleen visited the next weekend, and had been back several times since. She liked the way John had arranged it to be more egalitarian than you would think, designed to give each sex the maximum pleasure, with little touches that made everyone comfortable and made it easy for them to manage the displays they craved.

I objected that the equal-rights fairness seemed to go only so far, because the entry fee was larger for men than women.

"What?" John exclaimed. "The fee's the same for everybody."

"When we came in, they charged me four times more than Colleen."

"Oh, that," John answered. "The fee's really the same when you allow for income. See, women only make about 85 percent as much as men in this town, even for the same job. It takes about 80 percent of a man's salary for basic expenses, so a man has 20 percent of a salary left for fun and a woman has 5 percent. We charge everybody the same percent of the extra income."

The guy was an engineer all the way to the bottoms of his toes - I couldn't argue with his logic. I was only glad that he had used his engineering skills so cleverly. "The club makes a little money, but not much. I'm mostly in it for the, um, fringe benefits."

He nodded at a statuesque red-haired woman sauntering by, bands of shimmering silver fringe framing her breasts, and a silver-fringed belt about her hips substituting for a bottom, leaving her sex completely exposed.

"Oh, fringe, I get it," Colleen laughed. John asked her to show me the rest of the club, and excused himself.

Hand in hand we walked back along the long arm of the L, a broad corridor lined with little shops selling provocative outfits and such, and a few snack bars and coffee shops. I told Colleen, "I like the way your boobs bounce when you walk. And the contrast between your black panties and your white lips is a great dramatic touch."

"What? My lips are nice and pink." She leaned over on tiptoe and kissed me on the cheek.

"No, not those lips, your vertical lips."

"I know, I was just teasing you. You can't kiss those lips here - maybe some other time." I liked the sound of that.

We stopped at a little coffee shop, because Colleen joked that a little caffeine buzz makes her 'naughty bits' tingle more when they're touched. There was table service, of course, with the tables right out in the corridor like an outdoor cafŽ, only indoors. We ordered espresso, and sure enough, a short buxom blonde of a waitress delivered mine while managing to lean her tits right in my face. I whispered "May I?"

She whispered back, "Of course."

I rolled a tiny, hard nipple in my fingers for a few seconds before she politely said "Enjoy your coffee," punched a little hole in my bracelet for payment, and disappeared.

Immediately a clean-cut young man appeared with Colleen's drink. He leaned into her chest with its nicely framed attractions. She whispered "May I?"

He whispered back, "Of course."

Colleen flipped his apron up and gave his cock a nice squeeze. He punched her bracelet and departed, smiling, his apron horizontal.

"That friend of yours, John, is really clever," Colleen said. "This feels like a normal coffee shop, but in a normal coffee shop you can't sit around in an open-tit bra and open-crotch panties. And the people-watching is way better than a normal coffee shop. It's like I was saying on the way here, exposing yourself is more of a thrill if you do it where you're not supposed to. It's not like taking your clothes off at a free beach, where everybody expects it."

I was staring at Colleen's gently wobbling tits the whole time. "And you're not supposed to hold your date's nipples while you talk", I added, reaching out and pinching each nipple between two fingers. The big Italian espresso machine hissed and gurgled.

"Mm, that feels nice, hold on while we talk. Oh, I should move my cup to the side so you can see the opening in my panties. Isn't that marvelously wicked?" That's when I noticed that our glass table had a little light for everybody's crotch. John had thought of everything.

We had the usual get-acquainted discussion, about backgrounds and jobs and such. I work for an architectural firm that specializes in large renovations, so I have to travel every now and then. Colleen is with a publisher. She laughed that it's not about romance novels with swarthy men ravishing helpless young virgins - she translates manuals from Engineer into English, not as sexy but it pays well.

In the meantime there was a non-verbal conversation going on, perhaps more meaningful than the verbal one. I held her tits while she inspected the tip of my wang through the glass table. I had to let go to sip my espresso, but it was that much more satisfying to reach back across the table and touch her again. Her leg found its way into my lap. She said she liked her body, she liked to display it, to use it for her pleasure. I liked her body too, so we had some major compatibilities.

"Brad, there are still some things you don't know about me. There's a dark side to my sexuality. I have a big sexual appetite. Sometimes I have a hard time controlling it. You'll see what I mean later."

I was about to ask her what she did mean, when she abruptly invited a couple at the next table to come over and sit with us. We found ouselves sitting with a big bear of a 40-ish man, heavy and hairy, wearing only a black leather vest, and his slightly younger partner, with penetrating blue eyes, high cheeks and a big shock of frizzy brown hair. Her body was nice, average, except for one thing - her absolutely enormous breasts, not really hidden by a sheer scarf tied in a bow in front. The ends hung down loosely, teasing her belly. Every time she moved, the objects of my attention wobbled and shook. She had tied a similar scarf around her hips, its ends obscuring her pussy most of the time.

She did most of the talking. "Hi, I'm Sharon. This is Sidney, but everybody calls him Bear. Thanks for inviting us over, you two look really yummy and..."

Colleen interrupted, "I saw the way you two were looking at each other, and you have wedding rings. It's so nice to see a married couple doing this together."

"Oh, we're not married - that is, not to each other. We're next-door neighbors. When my husband and I moved in, I started sunning myself out in our backyard. Bear started watching me. I enjoyed being watched, so I wore less and less each week. Bear started sunning himself too. Eventually I was in a bikini, not very stable with my, um, endowment, and he was in a jockstrap. By this time each one of us knew the other one was watching, and we both liked it. One part of our backyards is separated by just a flower bed; we moved our lounge chairs there. Then one day I dared to sun myself naked, and Bear did it too. We turned toward each other. I showed him my big boobs, he showed me his, um, equipment, and we touched ourselves for each other. It was so hot."

"Wow, that must have been exciting, displaying yourselves like that," Colleen interjected.

"It was. But then his wife caught us, there was a big drama. After everyone calmed down she said we should come here, at least we wouldn't wind up fucking each other. We're mostly into exhibition, not extramarital sex, so that was great with us, and here we are. I still like to touch his balls, though."

"And I'm into her giant gazongas," Bear added. "Ever seen somethin' so fuckin' sexy?" He gave one huge melon a squeeze with his big hand. She closed her eyes and inhaled.

"Actually," Colleen said, "That's why I invited you two over. I knew Brad would love to see you close up, and he'd really love to fondle your boobs. If you don't mind, that is."

"I don't mind. I'd love it. Just pull on this string, Brad."

Sharon gave me the loose end of the bow holding her bra-scarf up, and I pulled. I'm into tits, but these were in a class by themselves, huge but well-proportioned, standing way out from her chest, topped with perfect nipples. I reached over and cupped them in my hands, showing everyone how soft and jiggly they were, before I stroked the soft flesh and teased her nipples. She looked down at my hands, smiling, and said, "I love that moment when they come out, and everybody gasps. And I love how you're feeling me up, you're gentle but firm - keep doing it. These things are such a hassle most of the time, it's nice when somebody appreciates them."

Colleen stared, saying "You're so lucky. If I had boobs like that, I'd have the time of my life teasing with them. I could attract any man I want."

"It's a mixed blessing," she sighed. "When they first got this big, in high school, they changed my life, mostly not for the better. I think there are guys from my school who wouldn't recognize my face, all they did was stare at my tits. They made cruel jokes, kids would laugh behind my back and call me nasty names, like Sharon share-em. They thought I lived for sex just because I had big boobs. Later I thought of getting a breast reduction, but then I met my husband; he said they're a national treasure, and the government would sue me if I did it. He was the first guy I met who saw me as a person since I was 14."

"Well, they're a real treat for us," I said. While Sharon had been talking, I had been feeling up her great expanse of woman-flesh, enjoying her in ways I never could outside this club.

We sat quietly for a while, enjoying one another's bodies. Colleen teased Bear's nipples and the hair on his chest. Sharon reached into my crotch and just quietly held my penis. Too soon Bear said they had to leave, but first Sharon invited me to touch her pussy. She complained that men don't give it enough attention; they get distracted. I lifted the ends of her lower scarf as she raised both feet onto her chair, opening up a juicy cunt and exposing for me the black-lined lips of a woman who had had children. I touched her sex and Colleen's at the same time and gave them a few strokes, contrasting Colleen's smoother, slicker feel with Sharon's more rippled texture. Another first. Sharon kissed my cheek, I gave each of her nipples a big wet kiss, and she and Bear departed hand in hand.

"Colleen, you don't mind me fondling another woman like that while you watch?"

"I love to watch, silly, remember? I'm not jealous, I know when you're here fondling somebody's body it doesn't mean you're in love. And you didn't get jealous when Bear stroked my pussy."

"Yikes! I didn't even notice, I was so busy with Sharon. Did you like it?"

"Of course I liked it. He has big strong hands, and I have a gigantic sexual appetite, remember? And I'm not afraid to satisfy it."

I remembered. "But did you think he was attractive? I'm strictly AC, I'm not much of a judge of how attractive a man is, but he looked pretty gross to me."

"No, Brad, he wasn't that attractive. But with him it wasn't about attractiveness, it was about power. And he had power."

That gave me something to think about. We got up and walked back to the last room in the club, a large open space with a dance floor, a small stage, and the usual bar, this time just tables along one side. They stood in front of a long bench, and there were a few chairs too. I was startled, though, to see some of the tables topped with naked women. They all sat in about the same posture, leaning back on their straight arms, their legs tucked under their asses and their knees spread as wide as they would go. A few of them arched their backs to display their chests when a man walked by. They were just about the only completely naked people in the room.

When I pointed them out, Colleen said, "Yeah, those are the extreme exhibitionists. They want everybody to see everything. A lot of them are submissives - their guys are sitting behind them on the bench seat. If you want to touch one of them, you ask him, not her. Go try it, I'd like to watch."

She was encouraging me again to fondle another woman in front of her? That's a no-brainer. I found a particularly cute young thing who looked at me and at my crotch as I approached. Her straight blond hair teased the curve of her shoulders, and her narrow nose gave her a vaguely Scandanavian look. Taking Colleen's advice, I asked the tough-looking young guy sitting behind her, "Mind if I touch?"