The Early Years Pt. 01

Story Info
Sally has a gang bang.
3.5k words
4.31
38.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first married Rob we were both wild for each other, we were unbelievably in love and had eyes only for each other. We experimented with sex, attacking each other in the most unlikely locations, and Rob got his cock into all my possible orifices.

We were in heaven.

Unfortunately, after a couple of years, life started to get in the way. Our jobs were stressful, our free time was short, Rob was tired most of the time, and therefore not very interested in sex with me. Also, he stopped being adventurous, he would climb on top of me on a Saturday night, usually a bit drunk, fuck me hard for four or five minutes, cum inside me, then roll off and go to sleep.

Sometimes I would cum, but mostly I would be left frustrated. I would have to get one of my vibrators out and look after myself in the bathroom. I was getting more and more annoyed and depressed.

But then something happened which changed everything.

It was summer and a lovely day, so we went to Stratford on Avon and took a picnic. We went with Rob's friend Tom, and his boring wife Val.

Tom was a guy I always had time for. He was good looking, funny, a bit childish sometimes, but always interesting, and he definitely fancied me. He was always flirting, trying to touch me inappropriately, and trying to look up my skirt. On that trip I was really happy to see him, his attention was just what I longed for.

We had our picnic, on the grass beside the river, with the famous theatre on the opposite bank, and after the sandwiches and wine, we all fancied an ice cream, so Val volunteered to go to the ice cream van and buy them. Clearly she couldn't carry four ice creams back on her own. Tom just looked away, so Rob volunteered to go.

As they walked away across the park I noticed Tom looking up my skirt. He was sitting on the opposite side of the picnic blanket, and I guessed he could just about see my panties.

"Enjoying the view Tom?" I asked.

"I am, I love the colour, the yellow is so bright and summery."

Normally I would close my legs together in this situation and say something like 'the show's over', but instead I opened my legs a little wider and said "is that better?"

"Beautiful." He replied.

He slid across the blanket so he was sitting next to me, and put his hand on my raised knee. He started to slide his hand down the inside of my thigh, careful to leave my dress in place so no one could see what was happening, and were looking into each other's eyes, with no more than an inch separating our lips. Inch by inch his hand approached my moistening pussy.

Our faces moved closer together and finally our lips met. He was so gentle, so sensual, so seductive, but his hand had stopped at the top of my leg. My pussy could feel the warmth of his fingers, but he just stroked the sweet spot on the inside of my thigh just short of my sex.

"Are you teasing me Tom?" I asked.

"Ask for it." He demanded.

"Please Tom."

"Please what?"

"Please touch my pussy." I begged.

Tom's fingers moved onto my bright yellow panties. He moved them gently and slowly up and down the line of my slit. It felt wonderful.

We kissed again, but I had the additional pleasure of his fingers playing over my clit. I felt him pull the gusset of my panties aside and start to rub up and down my very excited pussy lips, then he started to push his fingers inside me, I wanted him so much, his kissing was so sensual and exciting, he had fingers inside me, and his thumb was flicking my clit.

"I'm afraid we have to stop, I spy two people carrying ice creams." He warned me.

Tom's fingers left my pussy, replacing my knickers in their proper place, and his lips left mine.

I felt devastated, bereft, and deserted, but also excited. I was thinking that I should arrange for Tom to fuck me, I knew that he wanted to, and I was thinking that being the faithful wife might not be for me. Perhaps the hot wife, or the slut wife might be more my thing.

Tom licked his fingers to get rid of my sex scent, or perhaps to enjoy it. We only had moments before Rob and Val would arrive back with the silly ice creams.

"We have unfinished business here," Tom pronounced, "are you going to let me fuck you?"

"God yes, I want you so much!"

"I'll ring you next week, ok?" He asked.

"I can't wait!" I replied.

"What have you two been up to while we were away?" Val demanded.

"Having sex on the grass in front of everyone." Tom joked.

Rob laughed, but Val didn't. I concluded that Tom had history on the subject of infidelity, which didn't put me off him at all, in fact the idea excited me.

Tom moved back to his original position opposite me, so, as I took the ice cream from Rob's hand, I readjusted my legs so that Tom could see my yellow panties again. He smiled and winked at me and Val looked cross.

I didn't hear from Tom until Wednesday lunch time.

"Hi Sexy," he said, "when do I get to fuck you?"

"Well, Rob is away tomorrow night, up in Yorkshire, if you can find an excuse to get away." I told him.

"I'm sure I can think of something, I'll be there at about seven, so we can be in bed by five past, ok?" He told me.

"I can't wait." I replied.

The following morning I kissed Rob goodbye, telling him to be good, whilst thinking about Tom, and how much I was looking forward to him fucking me.

The day dragged by slowly, as my brain raced, and my excitement grew, but eventually it was time to go home and get ready.

For the whole of the thirty minute drive home I was wrestling with the big question of the day, that is, what should I wear? I was tempted to wear nothing at all, but would that be too brash?

I could have chosen just a short skirt and tight top, but that seemed a bit boring.

So finally I sort of went back to my first idea, that is, naked, but I put on plenty of make up, put lipstick on my nipples, and wore high heels.

Surprisingly Tom was on time, so I didn't have to suffer through endless minutes of repeatedly looking at the clock.

"Wow, you look fantastic!" Were his first words.

"Thank you kind sir," I replied, " I didn't want you to have to waste time getting me out of my clothes."

"Good thinking." Tom replied, whilst turning me around to face the back of the sofa.

He put his left hand on my neck and pushed forwards and down, leaving me no option but to support myself by putting both hands on the sofa back. I heard his zip go down and his trousers drop to the floor, then one of his feet was between my shoes, sliding them apart, and a hand was exploring my pussy.

I felt the head of his cock pressing on the entrance to my moist vagina, and then with a hard thrust, he was all the way in. Without pausing, he hammered in and out of my sex at a furious pace, and I loved every moment of it. I was being fucked, and fucked hard, there was no romance, no foreplay, just hard fucking.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted, as he continued his onslaught.

I didn't have to cajole my orgasm into being, it was suddenly just arriving, out of my control, unstoppable.

"Oh God, Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as I went crashing over the edge.

Tom kept pounding as my orgasm rolled through me, then slowed down as my convulsions lessened. Until he was completely stopped, but still erect and inside me, filling me with his unsatisfied male organ.

"That was a good start," he said, "what shall we do next?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked, innocently.

"Well, there's a very inviting little brown entrance right in front of me, I thought I might try that."

"You'll have to be a lot more gentle if you want to go in by that entrance." I insisted.

He didn't answer, or pause, he just pulled himself out of my pussy, and pushed his hard cock at my rear entrance. I tried my best to relax my sphincter, and suddenly, with an incongruous popping sound, the head was in.

"Now take it nice and slow, I'm tight down there." I instructed.

I shouldn't have wasted my breath, he pushed in forcibly, and then started fucking me, almost as hard as he had fucked my much more compliant vagina.

I could tell by the way he was breathing that he was close to cumming, and I have to confess to a certain guilty pleasure over what he was doing to me, it was really kinky, and I love kinky, and in moments he came, squirting his hot sticky goo deep inside me.

He quickly pulled out and went to the bathroom to wash his soiled cock. He was a man of few words.

"Put a dress or something on babe, we're going to a party." He announced, without preamble.

"Oh, really, what sort of party?" I asked, a bit irritated, I thought it would be just him and me for the evening.

"Just a party, jump to."

I opened the drawer I kept my thongs in, but he was onto me straight away.

"No underwear, just a dress, ok?"

"Oh, ok, if you insist." I conceded.

"I do."

So I grabbed a very short dress out of my wardrobe, slipped it over my my head and tottered out behind him in my stupidly high heels, wishing fervently that I'd chosen a longer dress. I could feel his cum seeping out of my ass and down the backs of my legs, and my own arousal juices were oozing out of my pussy and encountering the cool night air.

The seats in his car were cold leather, and I felt our mixed juices puddling underneath me. I had pulled my dress up a bit, to avoid getting it wet, and I felt very slutty, sitting in the gooey mess.

After about ten silent minutes we pulled up outside a modern, mews style, townhouse in London's docklands. Tom got out and walked round to my door and opened it like a true gentleman, but that impression was totally ruined when he stared between my legs as I climbed out of the car.

I could hear that the party was in full swing, as loud music was playing and there were flashing lights from behind the curtains. Tom knocked sharply on the door, which was opened almost immediately, by a young man of about the same age as Tom and me.

He ushered me into the lounge and what I found there made my heart pound. The entire party seemed to consist of three young guys, plus Tom. For a second I thought that maybe there were more people coming later, but really I knew that wasn't true.

"Guys, this is the woman I was telling you about. I've already fucked her pussy and arse, so you needn't worry about her being reluctant, she's gagging for it." Tom announced, chuckling as he pushed me into the centre of the room.

I looked at the guys who were watching me with unconcealed lust in their eyes and I was terrified and excited in equal measure.

"Tom, come on, is this a joke? I'm not going to fuck three guys!" I whined, not sure whether I wanted to get out of it, or wanted to be forced into it, either way, I didn't want to decide.

"Yes you are. We've all taken Viagra, so you're in for a long night of fucking. Guys, get Sally a drink and let's get that dress off her." Tom ordered.

One of the guys walked off towards the kitchen, while the other two closed in on either side of me, reaching out their hands towards my dress. At that moment I accepted my fate.

As their hands grasped the hem of my very short dress, I began to get excited, and by the time the dress was over my head and off completely, I was getting very excited.

"Shit Tom, she's gorgeous!" One of them exclaimed.

"Can we really all fuck her as many times as we want?" The other asked.

"Yes you can," Tom reassured them, "can't they Sally?"

"Yes Tom, they can." I replied, as my nipples hardened from my arousal, and my pussy tingled and became even more moist.

"Here's your drink Sally." The third guy told me, offering me a large glass of sparkling wine.

I accepted the drink and started gulping it down. Within seconds the glass was empty.

"More!" I demanded.

"Sally, I apologise, where are my manners, let me introduce everyone, this is Steve." Tom pointed at Steve.

"This is Craig," he continued, "and the one with the glass of Prosecco in his hand is Adam."

I accepted the second large glass of fizz, but drank it a little more slowly.

The situation was quite weird. I was standing naked except for my stupid high heels, and I was surrounded by four horny young guys who were planning to fuck me senseless, and I couldn't have been happier or more excited.

"Ok Tom," I seized the initiative, "what happens now?"

"Adam, why don't you give Sally a nice welcoming kiss, Craig, you stand behind her and fondle her breasts, and Steve, you get your fingers into her pussy. I'm going to get myself a drink." Tom instructed.

Adam opened his arms to embrace me, and his lips closed in on mine, as I anticipated the first touch from this attractive young man. His lips were soft and gentle and he smelt of a very pleasant after shave, and I revelled in the sensation of his rough clothes against my naked, sensitive skin.

I settled into enjoying Adam's sensuous kissing, and I felt Craig's jean's buckle cold against my exposed back, then the roughness of his jeans on my buttocks. Hisarms slipped round either side of my breasts and his warm hands replaced Adam's rough shirt on my breasts. His soft gentle hands caressed me then homed in on my erect nipples, squeezing and massaging them, before returning to caress my entire breasts.

Adam's beautiful kissing continued giving me sensual pleasure, as I felt a hesitant hand sliding up the inside of my right leg, slithering through my arousal juices, finally reaching it's destination of my wet, aroused, available pussy.

The trio of lovers were giving me such a plethora of exciting sensations, that my arousal was soaring from very excited, quickly towards a mind blowing orgasm. I didn't need to do anything, the guys were doing everything I could possibly want, except perhaps for a big cock filling my vagina, but Steve's fingers were doing a great job, filling my pussy while his thumb was massaging my erect clit.

"I'm going to cum guys," I announced, pulling away from Adam's demanding lips for a moment, "don't you dare stop what you are doing!

Adam resumed his kissing, and then I was over the edge and cumming hard. The orgasm overwhelmed me, my legs turned to jelly and couldn't support me, but my three wonderful lovers held me up. I felt waves of pleasure running again and again throughout my entire body, all of me was climaxing, and my lovers never diverged from their assigned tasks, which kept my climaxes ebbing and flowing like the sea.

"Oh my beautiful, wonderful lovers, you're going to have to stop, I haven't got the energy to keep on cumming like this." I told them, and even as I said the words, another climax surged through my vagina, making me cry out in ecstasy.

Finally they pulled away, slowly lowering me to the ground, as my legs definitely wouldn't or couldn't support me. I looked up at them, feeling adoration, gratitude and humility. They all had erections making tents in there jeans, and I raised a quivering hand and stroked them in turn.

"I am totally yours guys, do anything you want with me, be rough, be gentle, but above all be selfish, that was the best sex I've ever had in my life and you deserve a reward for giving me so much pleasure."

My little speech spurred them into action and they all stripped as fast as they could, just throwing their clothes to intermingle on the floor.

While the guys were stripping Tom gently picked me up and carried me upstairs to a bedroom, where he gently lay me down on the bed. Within seconds the three guys burst into the room, and it was Adam who climbed onto the bed between my legs, and thrust his hard cock inside my pussy. He didn't have time to start fucking me before I felt hands on my body, forcefully rolling Adam and me onto our sides. I felt the weight of someone on the bed behind me, and then a finger rubbing lube into my arse.

I felt strangely serene, accepting, content to let the horny men use my body for their pleasure.

Adam started to fuck me slowly and gently, as I felt pressure on my small brown hole for the second time that day. My serene state, plus the lube, made that second entry into my rear, much less painful.

So then I had two men inside me, pumping in and out, using my orifices for their own pleasure. They each set up their own rhythms, so the phases varied as they went along, sometimes they were in sync, both filling me at the same time, sometimes they were in opposite sync, one in while the other was out, but most of the time they were not in any sync at all, giving me a complete mix of sensations.

All of the feelings in my lower body were wonderful and I floated on a sea of increasing arousal. I couldn't believe that I could possibly cum again, but the feelings inside me suggested that I might.

There was a lot of movement on the bed near the back of my head, and suddenly Steve was sitting on the pillows just above Adam's head, and also Craig's I assumed, although I couldn't actually see. Steve grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard, forcing my mouth open. He placed his cock inside my mouth and tried to thrust in and out, but from his position he couldn't really move. I closed my mouth and started swirling my lips and tongue all over the head of his cock.

"Oh wow Sally, that's brilliant, you really are a star cocksucker," Steve told me, which I assumed was a compliment, "I'm gonna fill your mouth with cum you horny bitch, fuck her harder guys!"

Craig and Adam responded to his call by pounding me even harder, which was wonderful, so I rewarded Steve with even more frantic cocksucking.

Soon we were all getting close to cumming, and although I can't claim we all orgasmed in unison it was a pretty close run thing.

After that session, things became a bit of a blur, I know I had a lot more wine, I sort of remember Tom fucking me missionary style. The next thing I remember is waking up sleeping between Craig and Adam.

Adam woke first.

"Hi sleepy," I greeted him, "if you want to fuck me you should jump in quick as there'll probably be a queue."

Adam wasted no time, he rolled on top of me and slipped his already hard cock into my pussy, which was feeling rather tender. My arse felt much worse though, and my jaw ached and I felt a bit sick from all the cum I had swallowed, so it would have to be strictly missionary position fucking for all of them that morning, hence the queue.

All four guys got a turn in my increasingly sore pussy, none of them made me cum, I was totally sated from the night before, but it felt good to be used in that way.

The only one of the four guys I've met since that night is Tom, and I haven't told any of my subsequent boyfriends or my husband about the night I was gang fucked by four men.

Tom has never referred to it, probably because his rather prim wife wouldn't see the funny side if she found out what he did, but we often exchange looks, and I wonder if it might happen again one day.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Right, she's got herself organized and without a single word......

.....of discussion with her husband about their degrading relationship.

Her heart is no longer with her husband, her love and lust moving out with her pussy, available to any other man that wants it.

But....while she's settling in to her newfound "freedom", Val and Rob have been fucking like bunnies for weeks, and Val has just finished with Rob in his hotel room in London. He lied and settled in for two nights in London rather then Yorkshire, so he and Val could meet every day, while Tom and our protagonist were at work.

After an especially raucous bout in the bed, Val has just announced that she's pregnant with Rob's baby, something she's wanted for years, but Tom wouldn't think of it. Once having found feelings for each other and thoroughly talking out their respective broken marriages, Rob was only too happy to give Val a baby. They wanted several and would not have to wait any longer.

Her dark looks at Tom at the picnic the week prior, were because he'd cheated on her since the beginning and she was sick of the disrespect and lack of love for social convention's sake. Tom needed the appearance of a stable marriage for his career, but was too much a horn-dog to ever be faithful. So, Val, seeing his obvious flirtations with our protagonist (Sally?), determined to move things along.

Since she and Rob had such strong feelings for each other, she had felt no qualms about quitting the pill and using spermicide on the two occasions Tom fucked her in the last seven months. God! He couldn't be so blind and stupid as to think she didn't know that for him, twice in six months was dryer than the Gobi desert! He was so obvious!

She'd thought about shutting him out completely, but wanted to get things well organized before dumping his cheating ass.

They began laying out plans to put out their useless spouses and marry as soon as feasible. Meanwhile, our protagonist begins trolling the local pubs for cock...and Rob continues to avoid her.....he has been ready for some time, everything already divided as it would be in the divorce, he has had the paperwork drawn up and long since protected himself and his personal assets and income.

That Friday, when our "hero" stumbles in late, after fucking six different duffs in the alley, the restrooms and the car park, she steps into the apartment, her stockings smeared with the drippings from her violated pussy and ass. She's feeling especially sexy and totally satisfied, her drunken glow blinding her to the presence of her husband, sitting quietly on the divan with two fingers of Chivas in his favorite tumbler.

He softly clears his throat and she stops, suddenly very sober and very aware of his presence. Her shock slowly wears off as the silence lengthens. Then when he is clear that she's about to say something, speaks up saying, "Did you quite enjoy yourself?".

She begins to gather her wits, intending to say something scathing and filled with spite, when he says, "Don't bother, sweety, it wouldn't make any difference anyway."

She's shocked by his anticipation of her every thought and, for the first time, begins to look around. What was once their home is changed. Much of the furniture is gone, no pictures remain hung on the walls or sitting on the shelves and mantle. Just her knick-knacks and her little mementos of days she loved.

All their years together, are made sterile in this place.....gone while she was out enjoying a sound fucking....six times. She stumbles to the stairs and climbs them on unsteady feet, as each step reveals that only her favorite items remain....all evidence that Rob was ever there is gone. She turns asking, "Rob, what's going on?"

Rob, having gotten up has moved toward the door, stops and turns part way, saying, "I'm leaving you. A check for your share of the common goods is on the kitchen counter. Along with the paperwork you'll need to sign. I left your favorite items, since I thought you would want to keep them. But this afternoon, while you were out fucking everything you could, I disposed of everything else we had in common. I did it to make my departure from your life as simple and easy as possible."

"But Rob, why?", finally realizing that her life was changing before her eyes. "Because you lost interest in me and withdrew from me. After trying for so long, to recapture your interest, I left off trying anymore and found someone to love and that loves me.", he said, his voice light and unconcerned.

"When you started openly flirting with Tom at Stratford in Avon, I knew you'd moved on and were willing to live the lie as long as you thought I was ignorant. Well, I never was. You're as obvious as a stump in the font lawn. You two were so involved in your playtime, you didn't see us returning in time for us to miss much. Val and I decided with the next few steps, that it was time to end the jokes both marriages had become. It was short work to have you followed and photographed...really, four men on your first try?...wow, how could anyone have guessed you'd go so far, so fast?", his voice taking a more serious tone.

"But I don't want a divorce, Rob. I love you!", she cried.

"You don't love me. You merely love the stability, the sociality, I offer....the idea of us. You just don't want to give anything up while you pursue your selfish lusts. Well, it's no longer there for you to choose. Why not give Tom a call? He's very likely just now discovering that Val has left him. She had him served as soon as he got back from your little mutual sex party," his voice flat, his eyes lively.

"I don't want Tom, he just a demanding fuckboy! I can't love him, Rob.", her voice becoming, more shrill with each syllable.

"Then you're in a tough spot. Goodbye!", he giggled as he turned, picked up the overnight case she'd not seen sitting by the door, and walked out into the night.

She slumped heavily onto the stairs where she'd stopped and began to wail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

As a husband I'd like to smash both there heads in

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Cheaters deserve themselves...

Cheaters deserve themselves...And cheaters (women or men) shoudn't marry...Just pass their lives fucking until end their lives alone and bitter, envious of those who have a family...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Can you spell F-I-C-T-I-O-N?

Wow, it's fiction! What a stunning revelation.

<P>

The "It's fiction" argument is simplistic and superficial. It is not a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card. It does not make a story – any story, anywhere – immune from criticism. Musing on the logic and realism are innate parts of commenting on every single story. What, you’ve never, ever had a “yeah, right” moment when watching a movie or reading a story? You must have for this stance to make any sense.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
Good Start to the story

It's always fascinating to read the female perspective in an erotic story. My request is that you include more of her thoughts, emotions and sensual feelings - her motivation for what she is doing. Really enjoying it so far.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories