The Earth Knows... Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get stranger.
1.4k words
4.24
18.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fYrFoXe
fYrFoXe
5 Followers

[ "Let me eat your pussy baby...I want to taste you" the girl gasped as she sank to her knees before I could penetrate her.

Her words caught me off guard, for at the moment, I wished I had a pussy for her to feast on, my lust growing every time she spoke.

Easily turning me around, she clenched both of my ass cheeks and slowly slide them apart, as her warm tongue slid between them and licked lovingly at my passage.

I could feel her tongue gently pushing inside my ass and soon, I couldn't resist as she began to lick my ass and slowly slide her tongue inside me.

What had happened to my body?

Through semi-closed eyes, I saw that I had crouched down and was squatting over the young girl's face as she lapped at a pussy I never knew I had, her hands reaching to the C cup breasts I never knew were mine...and yet it felt so right...so good......

The words came freely and openly now; I still didn't understand the emotions that I was feeling.

Was I drugged?

My mind reeled as my clit began to swell, and again my mind reeled as I lost my new found anatomy and grew yet again a raging hard-on. My prick began to ooze pre-cum as my mind went into lust overdrive and I plunged into her soft, supple body. All I could hear was the cries of passion as I delved deeper into her body, claiming places I could feel no one had ever reached inside of her before. My balls grew heavy, and with a final lunge, I emptied my load inside her fertile womb. Spent, we spooned on the grass, enjoying the glow of both of our orgasms.

Not but five minutes later though did we hear footsteps approaching..... ]

----------------

My eyes slit open as I surveyed the area. My body ached with such passion and yet, I felt so relaxed. Lord, I never came like that. As I closed my eyes, I felt the warmth of her body, so soft, her skin almost feeling like satin...

*Sigh*

Kevin watched through a small brush nearby as his eyes kept growing larger. On his patrol, he had heard something that he thought was moaning, but at first he dismissed it. No one was that stupid to play with themselves in broad daylight out in the historic park...hell there wasn't even any cover. The only real "cover was just some small groves of trees in random places, and some small shrubbery. But as his curiosity got the better of him, there he was, almost within touching distance of the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

At first, he couldn't believe his luck! She was playing with herself right there in the open! Looking around, he noticed the park was the same as it always was...empty.

Gathering his courage, he began to stride forward until...

"Oh my god!" she screamed, her voice almost straining to sound feminine. "Your tongue feels sooo good!"

Her fingers were wet and running quickly in between her thighs. He could see her hand getting wet from her juices...it was driving him crazy. Stroking himself, he continued his march toward her, until her legs parted.....

She had a cock....

Stunned, Kevin retreated back to his earlier spot, still fixated on the spectacle before him.

His dream girl was a guy? Watching him/her squirm on the ground, his eyes steady began to glaze over yet again.

"Lick my pussy baby! Yes!" she screamed.

"Fuck it!" Kevin muttered, mustering his courage yet again. He couldn't take his eyes of her. She was gorgeous! He had surfed the 'net and heard of transsexuals, but had he actually found one? Most of his friends had always tried to make fun when they spotted a random picture on his computer, but he always played it off like there was no such thing....but now it seemed he was wrong.

The girl's orgasm brought his mind back to the matter at hand. What to do? She looked as if she were under some type of hypnosis...? Noticing the girl had brought a bag with her, Kevin sat stunned as "she" grabbed her bag, no doubt the bag she brought her clothes in and began humping into it. Kevin's mouth dropped, as his manhood began to stir.

"I can't believe this..." he muttered as he grew so frenzied, she began to shoot thick ropes of hot cum into the fabric.

Glancing around again to make sure no one was watching, it was then Kevin saw it.

Wild Peyote. It was all around.

"Fuck!" he hissed. "If the authorities catch this, the park was sure to close.

Looking back at the now dozing beauty before him, he came forward, her sounds of rest reassuring him she was asleep....

It was the she in his mind that began to plague him as he began to gather the wild caps growing out the ground. "She's" A guy. There was no mistaking the hard...cock... he saw.

"She was fucking the bag, for Christ's sake! he cursed.

"MmmMmmm?" he/she sighed, eyes beginning to slit open.

"Fuck!" darting back into the shrubs, Kevin began hitting himself, as he realized he was being too loud. "What the fuck? Why I am so scared around..it...him..shit...."

This was getting to be too much. Why wouldn't he just let it go about the girl thing? She looked so willing, like she wanted to let go...

Noticing her movement, Kevin saw her eyes open as she glanced around. Sighing softly, her head dropped again and soon soft snores were all that was heard.

"She must not have ever fucked with any drugs if the smell of peyote does this to her." He laughed quietly to himself. Smacking himself in the head, he struggled again with the thought of seeing her as female.

Coming back out again and gathering the rest of the caps, he looked again at her body.

"He almost looks convincing..." he thought. "Perhaps a full body soaks in some oil bath, maybe some pigtails...." He laughed that last thought off. "Pigtails! Nah, something more like those crumpled things girls do, when there hair is kind of scrunched up, maybe some....."

Shocked, Kevin woke from his thinking.

"What the fuck am I thinking!?!" shaking his head, he tried to put it out of mind. Focusing on collecting the caps, he soon lost the area he was in and hurried to finish gathering the plants so he could toss them somewhere....

---------------

Jim woke with a start as he realized, he was still in the park. Looking around frantically, the green eyed girl was gone...

"Damn it!" he muttered. His eyes were foggy and his head felt like it was swimming through some kind of funk. Glancing around and spotting no one, panties came off and boy clothes flew on. Jim felt his face redden as he thought back to his encounter.

"I need to find that girl..." he muttered. " The way her tongue felt...mmmmm" almost lost in the memory, he began to pick up what he had brought. Grabbing his bag, his hand met with a lot of wetness. Shocked, he looked at his hand and saw someone had shot loads over his bag...and all over his wife's panties.

"Shit, I need to get these home before she gets back!"

Grabbing the last of his things, he took hold of all the clothes and gave them a quick shake, before stuffing them in his bag and running off towards the parking lot of the park and heading home.

"I hope she's not there yet..." Jim hoped.

----------------

"Shit!"

Kevin heard the voice as soon as the word was muttered.

"It's her....I mean...damn it..." he thought.

Better to head it off now, rather than someone else finds her. Gathering the last few caps, he turned back to head back to the "girl", only to see she was gone!

"What the...?" he grumbled, confused. "Scared and ran off, typical female...hello?"

Surveying the spot again, he noticed a brown wallet resting in the dirt. "It's got to be her's" he thought. Opening it, his eyes spotted the picture of a "Jim Wallace"

"......." Kevin's eyes almost watered. He almost wanted to believe that the girl he had seen was a girl, but this......

"I have to return it..." he thought. "...and then what...." Kevin's eyes widened.

He'd have to explain he was here. He knew the girl had woken more than once, she would know that he had been close to her. She would....

"DAMN! Why do I keep thinking he's a girl?!?" he screamed.

Trudging off to the office, his mind was filled of the "girl's" spurting cock... her chest heaving...reluctantly he resigned to stop thinking about it until after he reached the station.

"Now what the hell am I going to do about these caps?" he thought.

fYrFoXe
fYrFoXe
5 Followers